Invisible- a one direction fa...

By fanoffanfics_

The last thing I ever saw in my life was glass shards from the window hurling at me. The physical pain is gon... More

Invisible
Who i was
Worst day of my life
Confusing apologies
Facing myself
Blinding changes
Day oneยฟ?
Things arent always as they seem
The truth behind riley
Why?
silence
shades of black
the tortures of high school
all over again?

The struggles of being me

67 4 1
By fanoffanfics_

"The project is due next Friday," Mr. Lloyd's voice boomed, "giving you all exactly a week to complete it! I would suggest meeting up with your groups over the weekend. Class dismissed!"

"Hey do you wanna come over to my house?" Gemma said in a sweet voice.
Do I wanna go to her house? Maybe we can be friends. No that'll never happen, she seems like she's a popular.
"Yea" I simply reply and give her my number.

---------------at Gemma's house----------------------------------

After struggling up 6 stairs to get to her front door, I was finally at Gemma's house...or mansion. From my mom's hushed breaths and dreamy descriptions her house seemed like a royal palace. I wouldn't know for sure though...
I waited patiently as she rang the bell.

"Hello there" a high pitched greeting sounded from the general direction of the doorway.

It must be her mom

"Harry and Gemma are upstairs!" She chirped.

Why is Harry already here? I thought I was early??! They aren't..dating right!? No way, she just got here. And they don't even know each other....right?

"Oh honey, here let me just help you find Gemma's room- that's where they both are"

She grabbed my arm and guided me up a flight of stairs and to what I presume is Gemma's room.

"Thanks" I absentmindedly said.

But why are Harry and Gemma alone...in her room?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 16.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
192K 8.3K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

108K 2.5K 40
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.1M 44.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...