Hidden Stars (A One Direction...

By CatherineEatsCarrots

Summer Malfoy (yes Malfoy) didnt expect to knocked down by the one and only Louis Tomlinson on the way to sch... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (Bonus)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 18

1.7K 12 4
By CatherineEatsCarrots

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday soon came; the day that One Direction was leaving go on their 4 day Europe tour. Yes I know its only 4 days, but I'm a person who misses people, even if they are ill and are off school or something. The lads have become a big part of my life and I am going to be sad for four days without that part.

I had visited the X factor studio on Sunday at Nialls request and it was nice to see the boys perform. It was also a surprise to see Colette there and when I asked her who had invited her, she stumbled on her words. Luckily for her, Harry answered for her, telling me that it was him who invited her. I gave her a knowing smile before turning my back, missing Colette mouthing "Thank You" to Harry. It seemed to me Colette was keeping something from me. Recently, she had been keeping things from me. I won't push her but she has been distant and out when I tried to call. I really hope I wasn't losing another best friend as Colette meant a lot to me.

The X factor was amazing and it was nice to meet the acts and be backstage. The boys seemed nostalgic and happy and Louis was texting someone non-stop. When I asked who he changed the subject with a knowing but guilty smile. I let it drop, knowing I couldn't know everything about everyone.

I could feel a cold coming on but I was drugged up and determined to say good-bye.

We were standing in a private bit of the airport, secluded from the public. The boys were all there with their bags (Zayn having way more than the rest), surrounded by their management and other things, like make-up and clothes assistants.

Oh and don't forget the mums. This was awkward, seeing as this was the first time meeting Nialls mum. But she was really nice and embarrassed Niall to no end which we both found very funny.

"I wanna come!" I said, pout at Niall. He chuckled at my pout and pulled me closer.

"Sorry Sum, it's a bit late for that. AND you have school- ('Pfft call that place a school' I said quietly) and management said no." I shot one of the nearest members of "management" a glare, which made Niall laugh.

"You will see me soon, and I will text and call if you like" he bargained. It seemed like a fair deal so I sealed it with a kiss. He deepened it and I smiled into it. We stayed like that for a few minutes before I felt a tap on my shoulder. I ignored it, until they kept tapping, and hard.

I broke from Niall, annoyed and was greeted with the cheeky face of Harry. He shot me a wink and stole me away from Niall in a massive spinning hug.

He stopped spinning me and put me down. I was relieved to be put down. The relief was soon extinguished as he grabbed me into a bone-crushing hug. I was lucky as he soon let go, only to go down on one knee, taking both my hands. I laughed at his expression and saw Niall talking to Colette happily, leaving me stranded with the Curley haired boy.

"I'm going to miss you so much Summer! But I promise as soon as I get back, I will take you away from that devil leprechaun and we shall live forever after in the hills of HARRYLAND!" He said jokily in a posh English accent.

"But Mr Styles, there's ferocious beasts in those lands back there! I hear dem at night while the city sleeps I do" putting on a cockney accent. Most of the people around us were watching us in shock amusement.

"Nahh hun that's just Zayn" Harry said normally, getting up from the ground and sending Zayn a wink, who gave him the finger behind his mums back. I laughed and took him into a proper hug. I whispered "use protection you cheeky scoundrel" He laughed, pulling from the hug and winking he looked over his shoulder once to check something before he left me. I walked to where the rest of the boys were sitting, cases surrounding them.

I sat on Nialls lap and leant my head on his shoulder. He had a very comfortable shoulder. I will have to tell him that one day.

"So, are we all set?" Liam said, saying goodbye to his girlfriend, I think her name was Danielle. I looked around to Zayn, realising that Mercy wasn't here. Maybe they had split up. 

As if he was reading my mind, Zayn gave me a sad look and said "She "broke" up with me. Something about me holding her down. Technically we were even going out but whatever" I grimaced and got off Nialls lap and gave him a hug.

"She didn't deserve you anyway." I gave him a supportive smile. I saw that Niall had gone back to say goodbye to his mum so I went and sat in the corner next to Louis, who had been very quiet.

"Hey Lou." I said, noticing he was tapping his phone nervously and looking at the door, I carried on saying. "Who are you expecting to come through the door, Voldemort?" I joked.

He laughed and turned back towards me, our eyes met and my stomach flipped involuntarily. I mentally slapped myself for feeling this way about him with my gorgeous amazing boyfriend just a few feet away.

We were silent for bit, before he looked up and said "I'm gonna miss you Sum" he said it quietly and I felt very touched and my heart started to beat twice as fast. The truth and longing in his words were familiar to my feelings and I felt happy in a weird way. 

I couldn't help the smile that crept across my face. "Aww I'll miss you too Boobear." He shot me a glare. I laughed and enveloped him in a hug. Sparks flew between us and I hated it. Ok I admit it I loved it, but the guilt is what I really hated. It's just a hug right, no blood no foul? 

At that moment, as our hug ended and we pulled apart, the door opened slowly; revealing two people. One I recognised as Louis mum, but the other was unfamiliar. But I could say one thing about her; she was really pretty. I saw all the boys stop to look at her, even Niall and Liam, who had girlfriends.

She had blonde hair which softly waved down her back. The ends of her hair where dip dyed a nice strawberry blonde and reached just past her shoulders. She had great style; I noticed TOMS on her feet. She had piercing green eyes and a dazzling smile. I was feeling pretty jealous right now, but I pushed it aside, not wanting to act on it as I had a boyfriend and I was secretly hoping that was one of Louis sisters. 

"Daisy" I heard Louis whisper. I heard the awe in his voice and I saw the shock on his face. Obviously the beauty was quite a new addition to the girl named Daisy. Louis got up and ran towards her, engulfing her in a hug, making her twinkling laugh fill the room. Jealousy ripped through me, nearly pulling me off balance.

Seeing as Louis had left me on the floor with an aching pain in my heart, I got up and went to Niall. I took his hand in mine, feeling a bit protective over him. How bad, one boy ditches me so I move onto the next. Maybe Mercy was right. 

"So that's Daisy" I heard Harry say under his breath, still staring at the scene with understanding. Louis and Daisy were talking happily and laughing. The pang of jealousy hit again.

"Fill me in, who's Daisy?" I said, poking Harry in the arm, snapping him out of his trance. He turned towards me and Niall, who also waited for Harrys answer.

"Louis old best friend back in Doncaster. They were REALLY close and he fancied her for a while but since the end of the X factor, they hadn't spoken. I didn't even know they were back in touch. If you excuse me, I'm going to introduce myself. Best friend to best friend" He followed Zayn and Liam over to her and I could see him putting on his cheeky charm and she laughed at his attempts.

I looked at Niall and he nodded and we both walked over to her to introduce ourselves.

"Hey I'm Niall, its really nice to meet you" Niall said to her, smiling at her. She gave him a little wave and smiled.

"And I'm Summer, Nialls girlfriend and only amazing one within the band. But I don't like to brag." I joked as the boys laughed sarcastically.

She laughed at my joke and said. "Right, I'm sure! I'm Daisy. It's really nice to meet you all. You guys are amazing! Ahh if my friends could see me now" She laughed. Her accent held some Doncaster but also some American twang.

"What are you doing here Daisy?? You are supposed to be in America. Mum said you moved there." Louis said, still smiling broadly at the arrival of his best friend. She looked at him and I saw the attraction in her eyes; she liked him, it was obvious. I held back a growl. 

"My dad decided that he would rather stay at home, and got a job in England instead. Thank God" She said.

"Excuse me for interrupting this reunion and goodbye session, but the boys have to go" one of the management team said.

We said our final goodbyes, an extra-long one for Niall, and soon they were walking away to the plane. I sighed and turned back to the mums and Daisy left.

I smiled at her and she smiled back. "So, are you staying up in London when they get back?" I said, making conversation as we walked towards the exit of the airport.

"Yeah, my mum lives really near their place, so I can stay with her" She said. We started to get to know each other and I felt like we were going to be friends. Well that's if her and Louis just stay friends, a protective voice piped up. 

We sat in Starbucks and had hot chocolates and muffins and chatted for a bit about how we met the boys and just general things. I checked the time to see it was 12 o clock.

"Hoooly crap on a cracker, I have to go!." She laughed and we exchanged phone numbers and blackberry pins, so we can keep in touch.

I got the train back to school and made it just in time for lunch, where I met Colette and I filled her in about Daisy as she left straight to school after seeing the boys off.

"She seems really nice! Her and Louis are close" the last bit was a bit more bitter than the first and I saw Colette raise an eyebrow but she let it drop.

"Be careful, she may just be as fake as Mercy. But she seems quite genuine to me" Colette said wisely, picking at her pasta.

The rest of the day past in a boring dull blur, with me wondering what the boys where doing every 5 seconds.

I had had a few texts from Niall, telling me they had landed and how amazing it was. I thought it was great that he was having a good time with the boys.

I continued on with my boring life, doing homework, tidying the house and talking to Mum and Matt about their days. I went to dance too and had a good time with my dance partners, who I had not seen for a long time.

I got back from dance exhausted both physically and mentally. I had a quick shower and got dressed for bed, falling into a dreamless sleep.

Its going to be some LONG 4 days, I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 386 49
Gabby is a junior high school student in Atlanta. She had a vacation in London with her family which lead her to knowing Harry and his 1 direction f...
250K 3.5K 19
Harry Styles was just another first year moving sluggishly through university, until he meets second year Louis Tomlinson. Harry starts to fall for L...
Summer Love By A

Fanfiction

7.1K 237 31
One summer Anna and her friends have made friends with One Direction. As time flies by they all grew fond of each other and the girls catch themselve...
22.3K 479 30
Going on tour with One Direction and your best friends could be loads of fun.... But their could be some drama as well. What will happen if Vic falls...