If Love Can Fade

Per AlyssaRenaey

"I was the girl who just couldn't love enough and he was the boy who loved a little too much" ~*~*~*~ Claire... Més

If Love Can Fade
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Characters

165 28 10
Per AlyssaRenaey

Hey guys! Alyssa here!

Down below I'm going to include some pictures of what I envision my characters to look like. Of course, you are free to imagine them however you like. This is just what I see when I think of them!

Also, I know that some of the charters aren't in the Cast or are different than mentioned in cast, but I currently don't have access to a computer and cannot change them. So so for now, just ignore the cast list!

So without further ado, meet the characters of If Love Can Fade!

----------

Lily Collins as Claire Chase

Hermione Corfield as Payson Scott

Munro Chambers as Jessie Scott
(with green hair)

Froy Gutierrez as Garrett Daniels

Mathew Daddario as Derek Roman

Joshua Brand as Jason Henry

Cole Sprouse as Charlie Chapman

----------
Would love to know what you guys think and if you imagine them differently!! Comment down below your thoughts!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

The New Girl Per Mabsher

Novel·la juvenil

3.5K 1K 49
She is the newbie, most people hate her but some people love her. She is complicated and very hard to understand but when you get to know her you fin...
17.9K 430 17
Maya has had a rough past. From her parents dying, to being abused by her step dad, to jumping from foster home to foster home can be a lot for a tee...
173K 7.4K 82
Every high schooler says that high school is hell, but for an eighteen-year-old, Isla, it really is. For someone who is so sweet and pure she doesn'...
53K 2.4K 73
*****WATTYS2016***** It all started with a lie. I was just his fake girlfriend... yet, I got caught in my own game. He was all I always ran away fro...