Because Of You

By snisismtoney

Grace Anderson was left packless and without a family when the most ruthless Alpha to walk on earth decided t... More

Note: Please Read
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Note

Chapter 28

12.6K 320 48
By snisismtoney

Grace POV:

I woke up with a pounding headache and a blurry eyesight.

I tried calling out to Catalina but she wouldn't respond. It's like she wasn't there. There's only one thing in werewolf science that can cause that.

Wolfsbane.

That must've been what they injected in me seconds before I lost consciousness. 

I looked around and noticed I was in a room. It was cold and dirty and kind of matched the look of a garage. I knew I was in the basement because I could see stairs and the rustic and creepy look down here set off that vibe.

I looked down to see my dress all dirty and torn. I was sat on a wooden chair and my arms, and legs were tied up against it.

I tried calling out on the mind link but all I got was an echo of my own voice in my head.

Where the hell was I? And who took me?

"Ahh so the princess is finally awake." A voice on the shadows said.

My head snapped towards the corner of the room where the voice came from as I tried looking for the person.

"You see, this has been all part of the plan. Let me tell you the whole story before revealing myself. It's better that way." He said before cackling.

I stayed silent and listened to what the freak had to say.

"It all started 3 years ago. The Crescent Moon Pack and the Dark Shadow pack were all gaining power, and it left my pack behind. They were planning to create an alliance for even greater power but I couldn't let that happen." He said making a tsk sound.

"You see, my job was to manipulate. I wanted to gain my power and by doing that, it would mean eliminating one of the packs. My choice was the Crescent Moon Pack. Ring a bell Grace?" He said as my breath hitched.

I knew where this was going. And it wasn't going to be good.

"To eliminate that pack I set your pack up. I made it seem like your pack killed your mates father. When I reality, I killed him with my own two hands. I ripped him to shreds along with my people and left him there to die. I was the one who then told Arsen it was your pack. Genius right?" He asked laughing to himself.

Sick fuck.

"Fast forward, I offered to help Arsen get revenge and there you have it. The extinction of the Crescent Moon Pack. I ripped your whole family to shreds and I got the power I wanted after your pack was eliminated. But what I didn't know was that sweet little Grace was still alive. So Grace, tell me, who is it that's behind all of this? Have you recognized me yet?" He asked laughing, I could imagine the smirk on his face as he stood hidden.

I didn't need a genius to tell me who it was. I put the puzzle pieces together.

He took my silence as an answer and stepped out.

"The one and only right here!" Alpha Sean exclaimed as if he had an audience.

The person who committed every single one of these crimes was right under our noses. Acting like the good guy, when he was one of the worst human beings to walk on Earth.

He didn't deserve to be an Alpha. Whatever power he gained, was because of others blood on his hands.

How can someone live knowing they took the lives of innocents?

"Now my mission isn't exactly accomplished yet. I wanted to get rid of every single member of the Crescent Moon Pack. And I intend to do that still, but looking at it now, I can gain even more power by killing someone else. And that someone is your dear mate. It's perfect, the both of you are here. Makes it easier for me. I will finally get the power I want and become the Alpha of the most feared pack in the world." He said deviously while giving me a malacious smile.

He walked towards me and gripped my face in his large hands. He ran his hand down my face as I cowered back.

"So beautiful. I can see what has Arsen so whipped." He said laughing before pushing my head back.

"He's awake." A new voice said from the doorway.

"It's time." Sean said before grabbing my chair and walking me out of the basement.

Sean set my chair down roughly in a new room. I looked up and into the eyes of the man I had fallen so hopelessly in love with.

Anger coursed through me as I saw the bruises and cuts over his body.

Arsen gave me a small and crooked smile before glaring at Sean.

"You fucking asshole." He yelled as Sean laughed.

"I'm guessing my friend over here filled you in on everything too right." He said smirking.

"You killed my father and Graces family and tried to make it seem like it was justified. What type of sick bastard are you?" Arsen screamed while struggling against the restraints.

"A sick bastard that is going to make you watch your mate die right in front of you, while you can do nothing about it." Sean said before delivering a punch to Arsen.

A scream came out of my mouth as I saw blood come from Arsen's lip.

Tears made their ways out of my eyes as I realized what was in store for us. Nobody knew where we were, and now Sean had us where he wanted us.

He would kill us. And there wasn't anything we could do about it.

"Bring me the silver knife." Sean commanded one of his minions.

"Now now Grace, sit tight. I would say it doesn't hurt, but I'd be lying." He said smiling evilly.

"It's alright, you're an expert at manipulating ad lying to people right?" I asked spitting on him.

"You bitch." He said before slapping me.

A growl resonated in the room as Arsen struggled against the chains on him.

I suddenly felt a searing pain on the side of my arm. I looked down to see a silver knife going down my arm as blood leaked through the cuts Sean was making.

I let out a hiss of pain as I tried to move my arm away. Silver was harmful to wolves, if enough is used it can kill a werewolf since it poisons the blood.

Before I knew it, Sean shoved the knife into my abdomen, stabbing me.

I let out a loud scream of pain as I felt my body burning. Tears leaked out of my eyes as Sean laughed and continued to cut my skin on my legs, arms, and neck.

I could hear Arsen screaming and yelling at them to stop. My vision began to blur as I felt drowsy.

I was slowly losing the fight for my life and if Sean continued to poison me, I wouldn't be able to survive.

Sean lifted his knife once again, and was about to stab me again, but the door flew open and in came my pack.

I saw Matthew run to Arsen and begin to rip the chains off him as Nick ran towards me. The pack warriors and members were fighting off Sean and his men one by one. I saw Arsen throw himself at Sean and begin punching him as soon as he was free from the chains.

I felt myself being lifted off the chair and onto the ground with Nicks head looking down at me.

"Grace just hang in there okay? Help is coming." Nick said trying to keep me awake, I knew I was losing it because I saw three of Nicks heads.

Looking towards Arsen I saw him fighting off another wolf while Sean lay behind him.

Before I could alert Arsen, Sean plunged the knife into Arsen's shoulder. Arsen slowed down for a second but continued fighting off the many wolves surrounding him.

I tried to get up from the floor but I was too weak. I was losing a lot of blood but I needed to get up.

From the corner of my eye I saw a blurry figure come my way. I could see the person raise something in the air and plunge it into my stomach as a searing pain went through my body.

I could hear screams and yells of people, and myself being moved before I was lulled into the darkness awaiting me.

It was over.

-*-*-*-*-*

What an intense chapter, I got the chills writing this.

What's going to happen to Grace??

Who saw it coming about Alpha Sean?

He's very manipulative I can tell you that.

Hope you all enjoyed this update and I'll see you guys again!

Btw only 1 more chap before the epilogue!

Xoxo!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 257 19
Completed! One family was able to have one child. The family made up of Jasmine's mother and father. Sadly, the mother died from an attack on the pac...
625K 16.1K 28
After her pack was killed by Rogues, Laura becomes a part of the Blue Moon Pack when the Alpha takes her in. When her Guardian Bond to the Alpha's da...
46.5K 852 23
"So you don't want me but you don't want another man to want me either?" I ask him, angrily. He steps toward me slowly, "Another man so much as looks...
71.8K 1.7K 26
After Layla is forced on a rip across the country to visit all of the packs in the U.S.A. a lot of unexpected things happens. She meets her mate for...