Camp Unexpected (Editting)

By thebeaniee

Camp Unexpected (UNDER MAJOR RENOVATION + EDITING) "...Maybe the most conventional way to meet long lost fami... More

Chapter 1 (Finding Out)
Chapter 3 (Bonding through Sexy)
Chapter 4 (Leaving the Family)
Chapter 5 (The Campsite)
Chapter 6 (Arriving at the Scene of the Crime)
Chapter 7 (Finding Spencer Montgomery and Figuring out stuff)
Chapter 8 (Birthday Party!!!)
Chapter 9 (Show Down on the Beach)
Chapter 10 (Show down on the beach part 2)
Chapter 11 (Changing up the Game)
Chapter 12 (Spinning the Bottle: Fraternal vs. Identical Style)
Chapter 13 (A Different side of the Kissing Games)
Chapter 14 (The Different sides of Confession)
Chapter 15 (The Day is up for Grabs)
This is a co-authors note. not an update. special announcement for 2 people
Chapter 16 (The day for Set-Ups)
Chapter 17 (The Fight Club)
Chapter 18 (The Reunition Phase)
Chapter 19 (We think...We lost count... :P)
Chapter 20 (Read with Caution. Fragile Object Enclosed)
Chapter 21 (Ethie is Alive!!!)
The Apology/Announcement

Chapter 2 (Moving back for Gracie's Private School)

303 13 22
By thebeaniee

Dedicated of course to the person who wrote it :P lol enjoy this new chapter!! its not by me so thats prolly why there is a mood change :P either way enjoy!!! 

Ohhh btww lol again..before i forget and before u start reading, heres a pic of daniel :) keegan allen :D (the eyessss!!!)

Daniel's POV

I finally get the last box into my new room and I take a quick look around.

All the furniture arrived yesterday so my room is practically, already set up.

My room is painted gray with a dark blue header.

My twin bed is against the far wall with my desk against the end.

The dresser is opposite my bed beside the closet.

Next to the dresser are two bookcases.

The first I fill with pictures, trophies from football and soccer, and certificates from school.

The second bookcase I fill up with books, music with my stereo, movies and TV series.

Then I put all my clothes away in the dresser and closet.

Almost done! I thought to myself...

I unpack all my school supplies onto my desk and finish it with my new Macbook air pro that I got today for my 17th birthday.

Finally, I put my ripped half of a picture of me and my brother, Gaelan.

This picture was the time we went to the beach with mom and dad and they had taken a picture of us with our arms around each other smiling like two best friends, which at the time we were.

Best friends rather than brothers.

On the day that me and dad were leaving, me and Gaelan had decided to rip the picture in half and I got the half with Gaelan's smiling face and bright and dark, beautiful blue, ocean like eyes, with flecks of yellow, and green swirled into them, while he got mine.

It was the only way we'd remember each other.  

“Dani!” My little sister, well step-sister, calls running into my room. She jumps into my arms and wraps her legs around my waist.

“What’s up Garcie?” I ask while giving her a big hug.

“I just finished unpacking!”

“Well, so did I. But that’s not the reason you came in here is it?”

“Well no, do you have to leave tomorrow Dani? Why can't you leave with me?" she asks while giving me puppy dog eyes.

She has the cutest chocolate brown eyes and light brown hair, similar to Gaelan's colour.

She’s only 15 and I know guys are going to be all over her, but they’ll have to get past me first.

Let me just say, they'll need all the luck they can get.

While I have slightly shaggy dark brown hair and gray eyes with a hint of violet.

I know weird right. Me and Gaelan both had different kind of eyes..the kind where everyone always asked us if I wear contacts, it’s kinda getting rather annoying now if you ask me.

“Yes I do. I’m sorry Gracie, I have to help everyone else set up for you kids."

"But you’ll be up in a few days so you won’t miss me for long.”

I say to comfort her.

She’s never been away from me for more than a day.

She thinks that if I leave she’ll never see me again.

That’s what happened to her dad.

He was going to pick Grace up from school when some idiot ran a red light and hit him.

He was killed instantly from the impact.

“Will you call?”

“Every morning and every night just like I promised, Gracie.”

“Okaaaay…” She says still a little unsure.

“Kids dinner!” Anna calls from down stairs.

“Coming!” Gracie and I shout back.

Gracie hops down and walks over to my desk.

“Who’s that Dani?”

Gracie asks as she points at the picture on my desk.

“That’s Gaelan, Gracie he’s my twin brother," I reply.

“But he doesn’t look anything like you.”

“We’re fraternal twins Gracie not identical.”

“Oh, cool!” She says getting down from the computer chair.

It’s true Gaelan and I don’t look alike.

If we stood next to each other you wouldn’t even think that we were brother.

His brown hair is lighter than mine and mine and his eyes are a genetic defect but while his were similar to our mothers blue eyes, mine were their own different colour.

The only things similar about us are out heights and build.

My father and I left 9 years ago.

We know where they are and how to contact them but my mom made it very clear that she doesn’t want any contact with us. 

Every year on our birthday, I send Gaelan a birthday card as well as Christmas cards, but never get anything in return so I guess he feels the same way mom does.

“Daniel are you coming or what?”

Emily says from my doorway.

Emily is Anna’s other child she’s 13 and also coming to camp with Gracie and I.

She has dark borwn hair and brown eyes to match her sister’s.

“Yea I’m coming Em.”

I follow her down the stairs and into the dining room, where Anna’s homemade pizza sits in the middle of the table.

“You know if you told me Anna was making pizza I’d have been down here ages ago!” I joke.

“Yea, and then there’d be no pizza left for us.”

My dad (David) jokes back. That has the whole table laughing.

“Hey I was 14 and I was and still am a growing boy! It wasn’t my fault someone left it unattended in the kitchen.” I argue.

Yes I did actually once eat an entire pizza all by myself.

“And what someone got a horrible stomach ache and a very burnt tongue?”

Anna asks looking at me while smiling.

Oh yea did I forget to mention that said pizza was only out of the oven for two minutes before being eaten by me.

“Enough making fun of Dani!” Gracie says coming to my defence.

“Thanks Gracie.” I say kissing the top of her head.

“No problem pizza hogger.”

That sets that whole table off on another laughing fit, while I ate four pieces of pizza.

Haha serves them right.

I’m going for my fifth piece when my dad smacks my hand away.

“That’s enough Daniel.” My father scolds.

“Awe come on I won’t get another piece of Anna’s pizza for the entire summer!”

I plead adding my puppy dog pout that I learned from Gracie.

“Alright fine, one more and that’s it.”

I have already taken the first bite by the time he’s done his sentence.

What?!

It’s good pizza!

After dinner I brought all the dishes into the kitchen then went up to my room to pack for Camp Holden.

After I finish packing I go to Gracie’s room and read her a few chapters of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.

She can read it herself but she always loves it when I read to her, I guess it reminds her of what her dad must have done before he died...

I go back to my room and plug in my laptop and iPhone 4S so there ready for tomorrow.

Then I get into my pajamas which are just a pair of sweatpants.

I get into bed and quickly fall asleep.  

_______________________ And the next chapterrrrrr back to gaelan POV + some ethan POV action ;)______________oh btw ill have a pic of ethan :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

979K 24.2K 55
❝ I should've listened to my heart. No matter how hard I've tried to push you away, everything leads back to you. My thoughts, the way my heart flutt...
17.4K 347 51
(Cover art by me :)) ) You're the average girl, no Cinderella story here folks! You have decent grades, live with your mom and hang with your dad on...
35.3K 1K 34
NEW TITLE : Choosing Him ORIGINAL TITLE : MY BOYFRIEND'S BEST-FRIEND {STILL BEING REVISED} [1st book in the 'Hunters Family Series'] Aria Marie Colli...
24.9K 770 40
Edited! (23/3/24) Sky Caswell, E.J Caswell's younger sister, is in the same year as the drama group, been through the same drama and has played in th...