Married at First Sight (Big E...

Від MagicGoldenFlower

єvєrчσnє hαѕ α pєrfєct ѕσulmαtє, чσu juѕt hαvє tσ вє вrαvє єnσugh tσ fínd thєm. To prove this theory, eight v... Більше

Meet the stars
The weddings
Home lives
First night
Wake up
Tuesday night
Dinner
Saturday
Meet the parents
Hardships
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday night lights
One month
Promotion Party
Planning
Hawaii here we come
Beach day
Club partying
Hangover
July
Early August
Late August
September
October
November
December
Christmas Party
January
February
March
April
Ending
Sequel

Smudges

2.1K 90 147
Від MagicGoldenFlower

~Rapunzel and Eugene~
"Rap, you don't need to put sunscreen on them. We're only going to the park." Eugene chuckled, watching her coat the children in sunscreen. They looked like walking white ghosts.

"But I don't want them getting burnt." Rapunzel reasoned, adding another layer.

"They won't get burnt. Just trust me, okay?" Eugene assured, grabbing her wrist. Rapunzel didn't have much experience taking care of kids, so she let Eugene take charge.

"Okay. But if they get burnt, it's your fault." Rapunzel threatened, narrowing her eyebrows at him. Eugene laughed as he walked to the car. He was buckling Lindsay in her car seat when Rapunzel came out with Lauren.

"I like Goldfish, but only if they're the rainbow kind." Lauren rambled. Rapunzel just laughed and hopped into the passenger's side. Eugene got into the driver's side and waited for Lauren to buckle up. Eventually, they pulled out of the driveway and drove to the park.

"Wap." Lindsay stated, tilting her head so she could see the blonde.

"Yes, Linds?" Rapunzel replied, turning around to meet the child's eyes.

"Hi."

"Well, hello to you, too." Rapunzel giggled. They pulled into the parking lot and saw two other cars and a few kids playing on the equipment while their parents watched them from the benches.

"We're here!" Eugene declared, shutting off the car. He turned around seeing hem scramble.

"Finally!" Lauren groaned, unbuckling herself and getting out of the car. She raced to the equipment, excited to be outside. She yelled as loud as she could as she skipped to the slide.

"Punz, will you get Lindsay?" Eugene asked, digging through the car, looking for the water bottles.

"Sure." Rapunzel smiled as she went to the back and freed her from her car seat. She picked her up and walked with Eugene towards a bench. This was something she could get used to.

"Eugene! Will you come push me?" Lauren called from the swings, her legs barely reaching the ground.

"I'll bring Lindsay and push her too." Eugene explained to Rapunzel, reaching over to grab the child from her lap.

"Kay. I'll just stay over here." Rapunzel replied, her legs feeling cool and bare now. Eugene grinned and walked over by Lauren with Lindsay running behind him. Rapunzel smiled as she watched Eugene play with the kids. He was a family man whether he'd admit it or not.

"So, which ones are yours?" A lady asked, making Rapunzel jump. Rapunzel placed her hand over her chest, slightly panting now.

"Oh, I don't have any kids." Rapunzel chuckled, shaking her head. She brushed back her blonde hair, realizing that it was a little creepy for her to just be watching children by herself.

"Well, you're obviously here with someone, right?" The lady laughed as she rocked her sleeping baby. The baby's chubby cheeks were a light tint of pink from the heat.

"That's my husband and his nieces, well, I guess they're my nieces too." She replied. That was a weird thought. She had already two nieces.

"How long have you been married?"

"Three weeks." Rapunzel smiled, placing her hands on her lap. She did not want to go into this story again. She always had to explain herself. People either became disgusted with her or proud of her. She hoped it would be the latter.

"Sorry I'm asking such personal questions. Oh, by the way, I'm Rochelle." She greeted, holding out one of her free hands.

"Rapunzel." She nodded, taking the warm hand. The woman's copper eyes gave her a sense of comfort and security. Her red hair was tied up in a loose bun and her body was sprinkled in freckles.

"So how long how you known your husband? Were you guys high school sweethearts?"

"We actually met three weeks ago. I mean, we went to high school together but hardly said three words to each other." Rapunzel chuckled. God, she really would have to go into this story again.

"You met him three weeks ago and you were married three weeks ago. Don't tell me you got married in Las Vegas." Rochelle gasped, her eyes widening at Rapunzel.

"Oh no, no, no. We're doing this tv show. We have to see if we can last a year with each other. We can divorce anytime we want, but we've gotten along pretty well together." She quickly explained, hoping that was enough to satisfy her new friend.

"You must have been drunk when you sighed up." Rochelle laughed. Rapunzel smiled and shrugged her shoulders. She was used to people telling her she was crazy.

"So, which ones are yours?"

"I have the blonde with pigtails, the brunette with the shaggy hair, the redhead with the braid and this little guy." Rochelle smiled, holding up her baby. Rapunzel peeked over, getting a better look at the baby.

"They're so cute."

"They're cute, but a handful," Rochelle lightly chuckled. "Anyways, what do you guys do for a living?"

"Eugene works at the Corona Review and I'm trying to find a job painting houses."

"You paint houses, huh? Well, it just happens to be your lucky day. I have two rooms in my house that need a new paint job. Want the job?" She offered. Rapunzel's jaw dropped as she processed what just happened. She shook her head, blinking her eyes.

"That would be fantastic!" Rapunzel cheered. Rochelle gave Rapunzel her address and told her what days would work. Rapunzel thanked her, but all too soon, Rochelle and her kids left. Eventually, Eugene and the girls came over and asked if she was ready to leave. They went back to the house and soon three o'clock turned into five. "I thought Jessica said she would pick the girls up in the afternoon."

"So did I. I'll call her quick." Eugene replied as he walked back into the bedroom. He dialed his sister, the pit of his stomach beginning to burn.

"Hey, Eugene! Sorry, I forgot to tell you that I won't be back until Sunday evening." Jessica answered, loud music pounding in the background. Eugene scoffed, leaning against the wall.

"Let me guess, you're out with DD." Eugene grumbled, rolling his brown.

"Why does it matter?" Jessica defended, hurt evident in her voice.

"Rap and I were going to go out to dinner tonight but now we're playing babysitter." He spat, anger beginning to radiate off of him.

"I know, I should have told you, but I figured you would have turned me down and-"

"Look, Jess, you do this every time I agree to watch the girls. When are you going to figure out how to deal with Jared and the girls? You can't keep doing this." He argued. Why cou don't see how big of a jerk he was? Why couldn't she see how wrong he was for her?

"When am I going to figure out my life? When are you go to fix yours? You still haven't made up with Mom and Dad! You still drink away your problems, smoke, and if I remember correctly, you still have disagreements with The Stabbington Brothers. I mean, you've gotten in trouble with the law countless times and yet you think you can tell me what's right and what's wrong." Jessica defended, their argument growing heated.

"Okay. I was just trying to help you out, but you're an adult. You can figure out things on your own." He spat. Suddenly, regret filled in her veins. She had to apologize. She needed her big brother.

"Eugene, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said-"

"But you did. Anyways, the girls are doing fine. See you Sunday." Eugene replied as he ended the call. He slammed the floor on the table and walked back into the living room by Rapunzel and the girls.

"So, what time is she coming?" Rapunzel asked, quickly sensing his anger.

"She's coming on Sunday." Eugene grumbled.

"We can go out a different night. Tonight we can stay in and watch a movie." Rapunzel smiled, gently touching his arm, hoping to calm him down.

"Can we watch the Lion King?" Lauren begged. Eugene and Rapunzel agreed and sat down on the couch to watch the movie while the girls sat on the floor.

So many things to tell her
But how to make her see
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me.

Eugene felt the same way as he looked at Rapunzel. When she looked at him, he looked back at the screen, pretending that he wasn't looking at her.

He's holding back, he's hiding
But what, I can't decide

Rapunzel looked at him and knew there were things he still hasn't told her. She tried to ignore it and lightly sang the words. Eugene looked at her, admiring her. Rapunzel felt his eyes again so she looked back, but he didn't turn away.

Can you feel the love tonight?
You needn't look too far
Stealing through the night's uncertainties
Love is where they are

They moved closer and closer together. Their noses almost touching, forgetting everyone and everything around them. Their eyes shutting as they almost closed the space between their lips. "And kiss." Lauren awed as she watched them. They quickly moved away, madly blushing. Lauren sighed and turned back to the movie. Eugene stole one last glance at Rapunzel, her red cheeks making her eyes a brighter green.

~Elsa and Jack~
"Good morning, Snowflake! Or should I say good afternoon?" Jack smirked as Elsa came out from the bedroom. She rubbed her eyes and yawned.

"Afternoon?" Elsa questioned.

"It's noon. Man, and I thought I was a late sleeper." Jack laughed.

"No it's not." Elsa replied as she quickly pulled out her phone. When she checked the time, it was a quarter past noon.

"I agree to disagree."

"Shut up, Jack." Elsa frowned.

"Shut up, Jack." Jack mimicked.

"Really?"

"Really?"

"Jackson, I'm serious." Elsa laughed.

"You don't sound serious." Jack smiled.

"You know, you just have this way of making me happy." Elsa confessed.

"What do you mean?" Jack asked.

"You make me relieved when I should be stressed. You make me jump with joy when I should be moping around in sorrow. I just, it just blows my mind." Elsa smiled.

"Really? To most people I seem annoying." Jack replied.

"You used to be annoying. Now I don't mind you." Elsa smirked.

"You don't mind me?" Jack chuckled.

"I can tolerate you." Elsa teased.

"Wow, now you sound like I'm the squeaky step." Jack laughed.

"You said it, not me."

"So what are we going to do today?" Jack asked.

"I was planning on cleaning the kitchen, vacuuming the carpet, scrubbing the floors-"

"Yuck! Work!" Jack cried as he covered his ears.

"What? Are the words chores like swear words to you?" Elsa smirked.

"Yes." Jack replied.

"Let's make a deal. When we finish all our chores, we can do whatever you want." Elsa compromised.

"Hmmmmmm. Deal." Jack grinned as he shook Elsa's hand. Jack and Elsa got to work, quickly doing their chores, but not without a little fun from the fun master.

"Jack? Why is there a smiley face drawn on the mirror?" Elsa asked.

"I thought seeing that everyday would brighten your day." Jack smiled.

"I'm going to erase it." Elsa replied.

"No! Do you know how hard I worked on that?" Jack cried.

"Goodbye Mr. Smileyface. I won't miss you." Elsa spoke emotionless.

"I'll miss him!" Jack argued.

"He's just a smiley face. What's so great about him?" Elsa replied.

"He's been my best friend for the past hour."

"So?"

"I'll be sad when he leaves!"

"Well, that's too bad. He's a smudge on the mirror."

"A happy smudge on the mirror." Jack corrected. Elsa glared at Jack as she wiped him away. "Noo!" Jack cried as he fell to his knees.

"Drama queen." Elsa huffed as she walked away. When she returned, there was a sad face on the floor. "Jack, why is there a really sad face on the floor."

"That's Mrs. Smileyface, but now she's Ms. Frownyface because her husband was brutally murdered." Jack explained, glaring at Elsa.

"Well, I'm going to end her pain and suffering. Goodbye, Ms. Frownyface." Elsa replied as she wiped the smudge away.

"You sick monster! Think about their now orphaned children." Jack gasped.

"Their children?" Elsa questioned. Jack pointed at the tv screen. It was covered in tons of tiny smiley faces. "You're cleaning that up."

"No I'm not. I can't murder orphans." Jack replied.

"They better be cleaned up by the time I come back." Elsa threatened as she walked back into their bedroom. She vacuumed the carpet and put all the dirty clothes into the laundry basket. When she came back, Jack was staring at the tv. "What's wrong?"

"The orphans. They're all dead." Jack replied with a horrified face.

"Jack, now you're a Drama King." Elsa chuckled.

"Then I guess you're the Drama Queen." Jack smirked.

"I'm not overreacting over smudges." Elsa giggled. Jack jumped up and brought Elsa into a hug. "Jack! Let go!" Elsa laughed as she dropped her laundry basket.

"Never!"

"Jackson!" Elsa laughed.

"Elsa!"

"Let me go!"

"Nope. Not until you say you feel guilty about the smudges." Jack replied.

"Okay! Okay! I feel guilty about killing the smudges!" Elsa laughed. Jack let her go and sat down on the couch. Elsa followed suit and cuddled beside him.

"Elsa."

"Hmm?"

"Do you ever want kids?" Jack asked, changing the mood from fun and playful to serious.

"Eventually."

"Do you think I'd still be your husband?" Jack questioned as he stared at the ceiling.

"I don't know. Maybe. Maybe not. We'll just have to wait and see."

"Is it bad that that's not a good enough excuse for me?"

"No."

"Elsa, do you even like me?"

"Of course I like you."

"Are you sure?"

"Jack, why are you being so serious? It's not like you." Elsa replied. She was becoming worried about him.

"It's just that, by now, most of my girlfriends would have dumped me. They would have said I was annoying and immature. I was just wondering if you felt the same." Jack confessed.

"Jack, I know you're annoying and immature." Elsa answered. Jack looked down, feeling worse. "But it's a good annoying. When I first started this show, I hoped to get someone mature. Now I see why they paired me with you. You're showing me how to have fun and be 'immature'. The sad part is that I'm actually enjoying it." Elsa comforted.

"Really?" Jack questioned as he stared into her bright, blue eyes.

"Really." Elsa replied, looking back into his icy blue eyes. They moved closer and closer together, not even realizing they were. It felt like time stopped as Jack gently brought his hand to her chin, bringing her lips onto his as they shared a long, passionate kiss.

~Merida and Hiccup~
"Do you think this is the place for us?" Merida questioned.

"I don't know, we haven't even seen it yet." Hiccup replied.

"Hiccup, I'm nervous."

"I am too."

"Why? Why are we nervous? It's not like we have to take this apartment."

"I don't know. Maybe because it's the first thing we've bought together."

"Didn't that Rachel and Eric guy look at a house together."

"I think it was Rapunzel and Eugene."

"Whatever. Do you think they felt as nervous as us?"

"You could call them."

"Won't that be weird?" Merida questioned as she pulled out her phone.

"No, not if you call Rapunzel. Eugene on the other hand might think it's weird." Hiccup smiled. Merida dialed her number off of the napkin from the restaurant.

"Hello?" A feminine voice answered.

"Rapunzel. Hi, this is Merida."

"It's so good to hear from you! I can't wait till next week to see you guys again." Rapunzel rambled.

"Me too. Anyways, you and Eugene looked at a house together, right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I was just wondering because Hiccup and I are looking at an apartment together and I was wondering how you felt." Merida nervously explained as she twirled her red, curly hair.

"Well, at first I had to wait with the realtor assuring her that Eugene would show up because he was late on purpose." Rapunzel ranted.

"Sorry!" Merida heard Eugene call in the background.

"Why was he late?" Merida asked.

"He was trying to get back at me for making him late to work earlier that week." Rapunzel explained.

"Jerk." Merida huffed.

"I know. Anyways, I was a little ticked off and nervous. I mean, I was buying a house with a complete stranger. The realtor didn't know we were strangers and she didn't ask. It turned out alright, we bought the house and we're fixing it up." Rapunzel continued.

"Fixing it up?"

"You know, we're hanging our pictures up, painting the walls, making it seem like home. Our home." Rapunzel explained.

"Okay. Thanks."

"How are you feeling?"

"Nervous. And no, Hiccup won't come late, he's with me." Merida chuckled.

"Well that's good. Do you mind if you text me to tell me what you think about it?" Rapunzel asked.

"Sure." Merida smiled.

"Thanks! Good luck house hunting!"

"Apartment hunting, but same difference." Merida chuckled.

"True! Well, see you next week, Mer! Say hi to Hiccup for me!"

"Bye Punz, tell pretty boy to treat you better or else!" Merida teased.

"I will! Bye!" Rapunzel she as they ended the call. Merida relaxed, knowing that she wasn't the only one feeling nervous.

"What did she say?" Hiccup asked.

"She said that she felt nervous and that she says hi."

"She seems nice." Hiccup smiled.

"Yeah, I just can't believe she matched with Eugene." Merida chuckled.

"No kidding. Was it just me or did he seem like a player?"

"Definitely a player." Merida assured.

"And this is the best bedroom in the whole apartment!" The realtor showed off as they wandered into a bedroom. Whoever lived here last was very fancy.

"It looks a tad bit small." Merida argued.

"Yes it is the smaller of the two bedrooms, but it has the most closet space. You know, we women like clothes." The realtor joked.

"Not every woman." Merida replied. The realtor frowned, realizing she might have lost the deal.

"I'll show you the kitchen. Let me tell you, it's fabulous! Everything from the fridge to the sink has been updated."

"Oooo! Stainless steel!" Hiccup awed as he ran to the fridge.

"So, what do you think?"

"It's very nice. I like the way it shines." Merida answered.

"Me too!" Hiccup gushed as he opened every drawer.

"So, do you think you'll want to live here?" The realtor asked.

"I don't know." Merida shrugged.

"What do you think about two dogs living here?" Hiccup asked.

"What kind of dogs?"

"Black labs." Merida and Hiccup answered.

"Well, they could be a little messy and scratch the new floor, but it should be fine."

"Okay. Well, we'll call you when we make our decision." Merida replied as they walked out of the apartment.

"Okay! I hope to hear from you soon." The realtor said as she walked in the opposite direction. Merida and Hiccup walked to their car, surprised by the apartment.

"It seemed nice." Hiccup stated as they walked to their car holding hands.

"Yeah. I think it will be alright. I mean, it will feel a little tight."

"But we'll get used to it."

"Rap said it felt more like home when they hung up pictures and stuff. Do you think it will feel cozier with the dogs?" Merida asked.

"Definitely. I just hope they'll like each other."

"No kiddin'! Do ya know how annoyin' it would be if they didn't?" Merida exclaimed, letting her accent out.

"Just imagine two dogs fighting over which bowl is theirs." Hiccup laughed.

"Oh, I need ta text Rap. She really wanted ta know what I thought 'bout the apartment." Merida smiled as she pulled out her phone as she hopped into their car.

M~ Hey Rap!

R~ Hey Mer! So what do you think
about the apartment?

M~ We think it might be a keeper :)

R~ That's wonderful! Do either of
you have pets?

M~ Actually, we both have a dog. You?

R~ Oh boy! We have a dog named
Maximus and a chameleon
named Pascal.

M~ Full house, ey?

R~ You have no idea. It's full with
Eugene's nieces, too!

M~ Well, I should let you go.

R~ Bye Mer! Can't wait till next
week!

M~ Me too! Bye!

"Why are you so smiley?" Hiccup smirked as he looked over at Merida.

"Rapunzel is just a sweetheart." Merida chuckled as they pulled into the parking lot outside of their apartment.

"We should really hang out with the other couples more often."

"Yeah. We should." Merida smiled.

~Anna and Kristoff~
Anna woke up with a pounding headache. She forced herself out of bed and walked into the kitchen to find Kristoff working on something. "Finally! I thought sleeping beauty would never wake up." Kristoff teased.

"I have a really bad headache." Anna whined as she grabbed the aspirin out of the cupboard.

"I'm not surprised. You had a lot to drink last night." Kristoff replied.

"I only had two drinks." Anna argued.

"That was before midnight. After that, you totally let loose." Kristoff replied.

"Uggh! I didn't embarrass you did I?" Anna asked.

"No. Everyone thought it was cute." Kristoff answered.

"Why did I drink so much?" Anna questioned. She could hardly remember anything from last night.

"Well your ex-boyfriend came over and asked if you could get back together. After you sent him away, you started ranting about him. Going on and on about how he used you, but little did you know how much alcohol you were consuming." Kristoff explained.

"Hans?" Anna asked. Kristoff nodded his head. Suddenly, little bits came back to her.

"Oh yeah, that jerk called you a blonde bimbo." Anna huffed.

"Didn't bother me." Kristoff shrugged.

"I'm sorry, Kristoff. I was supposed to be the designated driver and I drank the night away ranting about my stupid ex-boyfriend." Anna apologized.

"It's okay. I didn't really want anything to drink last night anyways."

"Are you sure? I could make it up to you somehow." Anna offered.

"I'm okay, really." Kristoff chuckled.

"I just feel so guilty." Anna confessed.

"Well don't feel guilty." Kristoff laughed.

"But I-"

"It's fine. You wouldn't have done it if Hans hadn't have been there."

"Why was he there?" Anna wondered.

"I don't know. He could have dropped by for a drink and you must have caught his eye."

"Why do I have to be so beautiful?" Anna teased as she fell onto the couch.

"Is your headache getting better?" Kristoff questioned.

"No. If anything I think I'm feeling worse." Anna confessed.

"Just lay down on the couch and take a nap." Kristoff instructed.

"But I'm not sleepy." Anna protested.

"Trust me, you'll feel better."

"Fine, but if I don't feel better when I wake up, you'll be sorry." Anna threatened as she shut her eyes. Kristoff grabbed a blanket from their blanket basket and tossed it over her. She quickly got it and cuddled up. "Thanks." Anna muttered. Kristoff smiled and watched outside. He sat on the porch with Sven napping at his feet, when he figured he should do some work in their garden. He got out the tools and got to work. He planted peas, green beans, lettuce, pumpkins, tomatoes, potatoes, and a small raspberry bush. He was headed inside when a familiar voice startled him.

"Hey Kristoff!"

"Hey Adam." Kristoff replied to the man hanging over the white fence separating their lawns.

"Where's Anna? I thought she loved gardening."

"She doesn't feel well. So I just did it by myself."

"Oh, say, Belle was wondering if you guys wanted to come over later tonight for a neighborhood barbecue."

"I'll ask Anna. When I find out I'll just come over." Kristoff replied.

"Okay. See ya later!" Adam smiled as he fell back on his side. Kristoff chuckled and went into the house to find Anna watching a movie.

"Hey Kristoff!" Anna greeted.

"I thought you were taking a nap." Kristoff chuckled.

"I couldn't! You know how much energy my body can hold." Anna reasoned.

"I know. Anyways, Adam and Belle were wondering if we wanted to go over there for a neighborhood barbecue."

"Hmm. What time?"

"I'm guessing for supper."

"I'll see how I feel. So, what were you doing outside?" Anna questioned.

"I was working in the garden."

"Ooo! Did you plant the raspberry bush? I really want homegrown raspberries." Anna chuckled.

"Yes I planted your raspberry bush." Kristoff chuckled.

"Yay! When the raspberries come, then we can make raspberry ice cream or raspberry sauce on pour it on our angel food cake." Anna rambled as Kristoff sat on the couch next to her.

"What movie is this?" Kristoff asked.

"27 Dresses, silly." Anna giggled.

"Never heard of it."

"What?" Anna gasped.

"Sorry."

"It's like the best movie ever. I'm going to start it over so you can watch it." Anna replied. She couldn't believe Kristoff had never seen her favorite movie. Kristoff groaned as Anna started the movie over.

"It looks a chick flick."

"It is a chick flick."

"I better not fall asleep." Kristoff smirked.

"You won't. Man, this movie is just so great." Anna awed as it started. She cuddled up against Kristoff explaining her favorite parts as they happened.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I just wanted to say that when I write these chapters, I try to make each couples' section about 1,000 words. Most of them are planned, but some I have no idea what to do so they're a little shorter, so if some seem longer, it's because I actually knew what I was writing.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

7.2K 264 30
ElsaXJack I will try to update as fast as I can! I love you all, thanks for 3.3k reads! you're the best <3
23.9K 961 45
A/N: I was just 12 when I started this book, so don't expect too much. There is also a sequel of this book. It will be posted in this book on Septemb...
47.8K 2K 42
(Highest Rank: #38 in Fanfiction #2 in Jelsaalltheway #1 Jelsainhighschool) ((Hey gu...
17.8K 963 50
Their love story seemed to be perfect in everyone's eyes, right? He saved her in every way a person can be saved, after all. Then, would it remain...