Best Thing I'll Always Have P...

By ObEyTricee

This is a story about 4 best friends (Latrice [me], Valentina, Teala, and Erin) who fall in love with the mem... More

Best Thing I'll Always Have Princeton MB Love Story (PG-13/R)
At Erin's House
Saturday Evening
Note For the Readers
WE HAVE TO GO TO WAT?!?!
At School
I Wanna Be
Latrice's Dream
Latrice's Dream (part 2)
The Next Day
Notice for you all
Oh Happy Day!
FLASHBACK!!!!
new stories
Shout Outs
Prince and Latrice's Day Alone
WHAT IN THE WORLD?!?!
WHAT IN THE WORLD?!?! part 2
We gotta talk.
Shout Outs continued
Im Sorry
At The Mall
Prince's Past
Malia and Diggy
Wally World!!!
Good or Bad??
Decisions, Decisions
Erin and Prodigy
Ray and Valentina
Roc and Teala
Why?!?!
Please dont take her.
Now for some happiness!
RATED R!
Back at the Party
CONNECT
Goodbyes
At the Funeral
Sneaking Around
Going Home
Telling Roc
Talking It Out
SEE WHAT YOU DID?!
I've gone dry.. :(
NO..DRAMA!
to anyone who's still reading this story
Roc POV
Wishes
Twitter
I'll make it up to you / Stop being a baby!!
Twin Sister From Hell

That Bitch!

5.4K 26 0
By ObEyTricee

PRINCE POV

he was pacing back and forewords in his room thinking about Lolo and Latrice.

Prince’s thouhts: I can’t believe Lolo! Making me break up with Latrice for her. I can’t believe her! I’m so mad I could just! Ugh!! *punches wall damn I’m gonna be paying for that later. I still can’t belive wat I did. I broke up with the best thing in my life just because she was going to tell everyone about my past. Yea, it was horrible but I’m better now. I don’t even care anymore! She can tell them everything. But I have to tell Latrice myself. Better from me then from Lolo. I think she went to the mall.

prince: goes downstairs u guys know what mall Latrice went to went to?

Roc: the one In the east.

Prince: roc this is LA there r a lot of malls in the east.

Ray: Oakwood mall (random name)

Prince: thanks pigtails runs to the door

Ray: ur welcome…fro mo.

Prince: runs out the door and tells their driver, we’ll call him Jimmy to drive him to the mall.

WHEN THEY GET THERE

Prince: thanks jimmy 

jimmy: no problem

Prince: closes the door and runs inside and finds Latrice and Lolo arguing. oh ****!

20 MINUTES AGO

LATRICE POV

Latrice’s thoughts: that ***** lolo is blackmailing prince.

from this point on I lost everything I had. Here’s wat happened: latrice and lolo started arguing diggy and prince came back,lolo pulled out a gun and tried to shoot latrice but prince jumped in front of her and got shot instead. Diggy helped him get back to the house. When they got there it was empty. Then diggy left.

Latrice: examining prince

prince: struggling to breathe u…know…wat ur…doing?

Latrice: shh…I watch a lot of doctor shows. leaves to get somd supplies then goes back to bandage prince

5 MINUTES LATER

Latrice: I’m done.

Prince: breathing normally thanks

Latrice: no problem. So wats this lolo was saying about telling us everything?

Prince: she said that if I didn’t break up with u and go out with her she would kill both of us and tell about my past.

Latrice: and that would be?

prince: takes a deel breath well a few years ago…

SO SORRY ABOUT THIS SHORT CHAPTER IMMA TRY AND MAKE THE NEXT ONE EVEN BETTER. 

PEACE, LOVE, AND, TACOS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 1.1K 86
Princeton, Prodigy, Roc Royal and Ray Ray are in a boy band called Mindless Behavior. What happens when Princeton meets a girl? Her name is Bella. Sh...
7.7K 264 36
Have you every hated someone but you can't help but feel a romatic attraction to them even thought they have made you life hell since you guys were i...
3.7M 51.3K 40
Two best friends meet Mindless Behavior on their way to Florida. More friends are made throughout the story. All the boys find love or they think the...
168K 1.7K 30
Use to be 'True Love Don't Come Easy' (UPDATED AND POLISHED OVER!) This is a love story between you and the boys of Mindless Behavior. Who will be yo...