Haikyuu!! One shots

By reeia_bean

in which i put random ideas i get at three am More

Tea Time||bokuaka
Silence||IwaOi
Bubbles||tsukiyama
Texts||kuroken
Stray Cat||levyaku
Breakfast||daisuga
First Dance||iwaoi
Halloween||asanoya
Treehouse||bokuaka
Rain||tsukkiyama
Candy Shop||kiyoyachi
Procrastination||ennotana
Ballet Shoes||tsukiyama
New Year's Kiss||asanoya
Coffee&Curses||oikuroo
End

First Ride||Kagehina

2K 111 34
By reeia_bean

~3 days earlier~

"You've never been on a rollercoaster before, Kageyama?!" Hinata gawked at his tall setter.

Kageyama shook his head. He was
scared of heights, but he couldn't tell anyone that.

Hinata jumped up and down, because he had decided to show Kageyama the surprise he brought him to the park for.

It was two tickets to a theme park.

"Now I can be with you on your first ride!" Hinata said, oblivious to the panicking Kageyama.

~end flashback~

And that's how Kageyama ended up on a lift hill to death itself, with a very excited and a very jumpy Hinata next to him.

"S-stop shaking the cart, dumbass!!" Kageyama said, letting his nerves show.

"I'm not!" Hinata said, then noticed Kageyama's nervousness."Hey, are you scared?"

"OF COURSE NOT- oh my god we're so high up we are so hiGH UP." Kageyama screamed.

Hinata held Kageyama's hand.

"You have me, remember?"

With Hinata's words, they plummeted down the lift hill. Hinata loved to scream for fun on these, but dear lord he was so loud.

To shut him up and to keep himself from screaming, Kageyama gave his first kiss to Hinata.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
244K 9.7K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
154K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
419K 17K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...