Infected - Darkiplier and Ant...

By jodee_kurikara

Jack arrives at Mark's house, ready to go to a convention in the morning, but little does he know that Mark h... More

Chapter 1 - Suffer
Chapter 2 - Run
Chapter 3 - Payment
Chapter 4 - Challenge
Chapter 5 - Close Friends
Chapter 6 - A Monster
Chapter 8 - Left Eye
Chapter 9 - The Lying
Chapter 10 - Demon Blood
Chapter 11- Exorcism
Chapter 12 - It's Quiet
Chapter 13 - Missing
Chapter 14 - You Did This To Me!
Chapter 15 - Doctor
Chapter 16 - Therapy
Chapter 17 - What Is Your Name?
Chapter 18 - Motivation
Chapter 19 - Wake Up!
Chapter 20 - Having Fun?
Chapter 21 - That Wasn't Me
Chapter 22 - Vessel
Chapter 23 - Co-Operating
Chapter 24 - Blank Slate
Chapter 25 - Cravings
Chapter 26 - I'm Here
Chapter 27 - Property
Chapter 28 - Septic
Chapter 29 - Sleep
Chapter 30 - So Long ...
Chapter 31 - Phantom
Chapter 32 - Sweet Dreams
Chapter 33 - An "End"less Void

Chapter 7 - Like What You See?

3.5K 123 33
By jodee_kurikara

"Stop!" Jack's eyes were open wide, but everything was in a blur to him. All his senses were there, but at the same time, they weren't. It was if his physical body had been turned off by fifty percent. Mark looked on. What was happening to his best friend? He'd been fine all day, and now ...

"Ah, don't you remember Mark?" Dark's voice poured into Mark's head.

"What's going ...?" Mark took a step back, colliding with the large mirror lined with sinks behind him.

"You made his this way. Here, I'll show you."

Mark clutched his chest, burning, and his eyes felt like they were gonna pop out of their sockets. But he couldn't win, Dark was now free to show himself again ; fanged teeth, black eyes surrounding the pupil which was a violent shade of red.

Dark laughed and looked down at his body. "A lot easier now. Well done for co operating with me Mark!"

Jack lifted his head off the floor and met Dark's eyes, and how he regretted it, peering into those empty voids and seeing that crooked smile stretched across his face. He walked over and stared at Jack at his feet.

"You know, it's going to be a little harder for your body to give in, after all, your so much stronger than Mark ever was."

He began to walk around the shivering body of Jack, clutching his skull.

"Well obviously I don't mean physically, as compared to him your nothing but a wriggling worm, no fight left in you. However ..."

He kicks Jack in his ribs, causing him to cry out in pain, before Dark picked him up by his neck as he did before.

"Your so much stronger than him ... In there." A sharp finger tapped the center of Jack's forehead, before throwing him across the room and hitting the wall behind Dark.

Jack crawled towards the sinks and pulled himself up, only to meet his deformed reflection in the mirror. His canines were fanged, and his right eye was fading between his piercing blue eye colour, and the black and red that Dark seemed to have. His over eye was untouched, but Jack could feel it pulsing.

Dark walked up behind him. "Like what you see?" He placed his hand on Jack's green head and stared at him through the mirror. "It's only a matter of time, Sean."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 328 23
Everyone has a dark side, but some are stronger than most. When you devote your life to making people happy it comes with a price. Jack is having a...
691 0 18
: Book 1 : :TRIGGER WARNING:PLEASE READ: trigger warning I will not give any further warning it ruins the atmosphere this story will have topics for...
16K 371 18
Jack and mark have been married for almost 6 months now and wanting to start a family so they go to the local orphanage to adopt a little girl. (Y/n)...
27K 647 27
Darkiplier (dark) and Antisepticeye (Anti) are versions or mark and jack, that seem to show themselves more often then usual. Jack makes the decision...