Infected - Darkiplier and Ant...

By jodee_kurikara

Jack arrives at Mark's house, ready to go to a convention in the morning, but little does he know that Mark h... More

Chapter 1 - Suffer
Chapter 2 - Run
Chapter 3 - Payment
Chapter 4 - Challenge
Chapter 5 - Close Friends
Chapter 7 - Like What You See?
Chapter 8 - Left Eye
Chapter 9 - The Lying
Chapter 10 - Demon Blood
Chapter 11- Exorcism
Chapter 12 - It's Quiet
Chapter 13 - Missing
Chapter 14 - You Did This To Me!
Chapter 15 - Doctor
Chapter 16 - Therapy
Chapter 17 - What Is Your Name?
Chapter 18 - Motivation
Chapter 19 - Wake Up!
Chapter 20 - Having Fun?
Chapter 21 - That Wasn't Me
Chapter 22 - Vessel
Chapter 23 - Co-Operating
Chapter 24 - Blank Slate
Chapter 25 - Cravings
Chapter 26 - I'm Here
Chapter 27 - Property
Chapter 28 - Septic
Chapter 29 - Sleep
Chapter 30 - So Long ...
Chapter 31 - Phantom
Chapter 32 - Sweet Dreams
Chapter 33 - An "End"less Void

Chapter 6 - A Monster

3.5K 124 82
By jodee_kurikara

Halfway through the convention, and the questions are pouring in, from how they got their channel names to the never ending Septiplier love.

Everyone's laughing, fan girls screaming, and they were just goofing around on stage, just like any other convention.

"I'm sorry, is this a bad time?"

That menacing voice returns, causing everyone on the panel to turn to where it came from ... Jack.

Once again, Jack's head begins to spin, and a stabbing pain rips through his skull. He begins to cough endlessly. He can feel something crawling up his throat, thick and warm, like hot tar being spread on the roof of his mouth.

"Hey Jack! Are you alright?" One fan calls out. Suddenly, all the fans are crying out as Jack stands up, bends over, and coughs almost to the point of throwing up. Mark runs over and takes him off stage to the private bathroom away from prying eyes.

"Jack! What's going on?" Mark asks, as Jack threw up all over the bathroom floor. He collapses onto Mark's body. Jack starts a sequence of blood curdling screams, as he begins so slide down towards the floor where he curls up into a ball, clutching his head. Something's not right.

"Get out of my head!" Jack cries, inches away from paralyzed Mark, unsure what to do, eyes wide and frozen.

"What's the matter? You scared you'll end up like your friend? A monster?"

"No! He's not a monster!" Jack grips his hair so tight it starts to cone out in his hands. He hears his ears pop and blood begins to stream from them, painting the floor red. His breathing was rapid and out of control. What if he was becoming a monster? No, he couldn't ...

"Well, if he's not a monster, I wonder what that will make you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 1.2K 32
It's your 1 year anniversary with Jack. You were so excited for tonight! He was keeping it a secret, where you were going, and no matter how many tim...
252K 8.6K 42
{COMPLETED} This Reader is basically the same as the first book (Darkiplier x Reader) I wrote. Same general world, but the story itself will be orig...
201K 7.8K 48
Y/N, or you, meet the JACKSEPTICEYE while saving him from your roommate's boyfriend. However, he acts a lot differently than on camera. You notice st...
Deities By Tiffany

General Fiction

9.9K 244 31
What would you do if you're forced to fight your best friend? Well, Antispeticeye (Anti) is forced int to that position when his ¨bestfriend/Brother¨...