Holding on and letting go- Dr...

By Shivxx

He left her on their wedding night. She was heartbroken. Its a simple story about a complex girl. But then, w... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 1

21.5K 501 165
By Shivxx

"The saddest thing in the world is to love someone who used to love you."

         -Unknown 

Life changes with every choice you make. Mere seconds can have such a big impact that it leaves you lost for words. A single syllable uttered can either break or mend everything. It was a word like this that broke them apart. It was one word. Just one.

It felt surreal, walking down the aisle. She felt blood rise up in her face as she looked around her.There were so many people. Her dad, an almost copy of herself, was looking at her with pride andhappiness. Was he crying? Mrs. Weasley, glanced up at her, eyes filled with love and understanding. Harry, he had fought alongside her since first year. Since when the hideous troll was let into the castle. A little giggle escaped her then. Memories flooded her mind and she tripped a little. When she looked up again she saw that familiar freckled face with mop of ginger hair. Her wedding was exactly like she had dreamt it to be like.

Her smile grew wider as she looked at her now-to-be husband. He looked so cute when he was nervous. His nose was scrunched and his eyes were darting around. She tried to action to tell him to calm down, but he wouldn't look her way. Why wouldn't he look her way? As she took her final steps, her heart hammered widely against her ribs. She was making the right choice. There could be no better guy than Ron.

How very wrong she was.

"Do you take this man, Ronald Billius Weasley, to be your lawfully wedded husband?" he asked. 

"Yes," she said, almost immediately.  She had waited for this day for so long. SInce she was in her seventh year, and now it was finally coming true. She had everything perfect down to the last detail. The wedding dress, that was originally her grand mum's, was altered to fit her waist and bosom. The lace that encircled the actual dress, dipped right above her cleavage and followed all the way down to the end of the skirt. Her veil was lifted up using a silver comb. She carried a bunch of orange roses in her hand. It symbolized enthusiasm and passion, adoration and romance. Everything she felt that day. Secretly, it also reminded her of Ronald's hair. 

"And do you take her, Hermione Jean Granger, to be your lawfully wedded wife?" he asked Ron

Hermione looked down at her roses and bit her lip. She waited in anticipation for that word. The word Hermione had shouted into the cold night air not three months ago, when Ron had asked her to marry her. 

It never came. 

All she heard was the no. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
936K 16K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
121K 4.9K 40
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
586K 28K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...