Hey Mr.Prick. It's NOT a plea...

By Dark-Shadow

(Watty Awards Finalist - Trailer Inside ) Rose Evan's is the daughter of the U.S. top company's man. What hap... More

Hey mr. prick ~1~
Hey mr. prick ~2~
Hey mr. prick ~3~
Hey mr. prick ~4~
Hey mr. prick ~5~
Hey mr. prick ~6~
Hey mr. prick ~7~
Hey mr. prick ~8~
Hey mr. prick ~9~
Hey mr. prick ~10~
Hey mr. prick ~11~
Hey mr. prick ~12~
Hey mr. prick ~13~
Hey mr. prick ~14~
Hey mr. prick ~15~
Hey mr. prick ~16~
Hey mr. prick ~17~
Hey mr. prick ~18~
Hey mr. prick ~19~
Hey mr. prick ~20~
Hey mr. prick ~21~
Hey mr. prick ~22~
Hey mr. prick ~23~
Hey mr. prick ~24~
Hey mr. prick ~25~
Hey mr. prick ~26~
Hey mr. prick ~27~
Hey mr. prick ~28~
Hey mr. prick ~29~
Hey mr. prick ~30~
Hey mr. prick ~31~
Hey mr. prick ~32~
Hey mr. prick ~34~ (Epilogue)

Hey mr. prick ~33~

40.6K 556 14
By Dark-Shadow

Okay, I'm so sorry for the late upload guys! I really am! I wrote half of this chapter on my friend's iPod but it took a lot of time to get sent! Anyways, as I said I'm really sorry guys!

So I really hope you like this chapter and hope you enjoyed your christmas as I enjoyed mine! I'm really excited for new year (I hope the world doesn't end though!) Kidding! At New year's eve we're having a very big buffet and a barbique! YAY!

Thanks to all my fans, old and new for the support! I'm so excited right now because at the moment I have 510+ fans! I love you people!

20 votes on this chapter guys ! Thanks !

Read On!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ch.33

Hey Mr. Prick. It’s NOT a pleasure to meet you!

Rose’s P.O.V

I smiled as each employee in my father’s company passed; well it is my company now. Today, we have a company dinner since Xavier and I signed the contract stating that both companies are officially one. My parents, Xavier’s parents and owners of other big companies were attending. The dinner was taking place in my dad’s huge underground room. It wasn’t necessarily a room because it was far more gigantic than a room.

 I walked forward and started searching for Xavier; he told me that he wanted to talk to dad. I begged him to tell me what ‘he wanted to talk about with my father’ but he said it was ‘private’.

“Where is he?” I murmured looking around. I spotted Hailey swirling in circles as she sang happily. I chuckled as I headed towards her; she is so cute. I headed towards her and put my hands on her eyes. I heard her giggle making as she turned around.

“And what is the princess doing?” I asked lowering my hands as I crouched to reach her level. She put her hands behind her back and looked at me with those angelic eyes. “Nothing” She replied shyly with a low voice. She was looking at the ground with a small smile on her face. I was about to pull her up in my hands and go into circles myself but she suddenly ran squealing.

“Xaviebear” She squealed and I laughed. I turned around to see Hailey wrapping her small body around Xavier. Xavier had a big smile on his face as he started joking with her making her laugh. “Come on Hailey, get down.” Xavier whined looking at Hailey with puppy dog eyes. She giggled and nodded telling Xavier to put her down.

Xavier looked up and stared at me with a smirk on his face. I mentally groaned when I saw him do that, I want to wipe it off his face. Xavier knows that I get annoyed when he smirks but nine the less, he does it. He held Hailey’s hand as they walked in my direction.

“How’s my beautiful red Rose?” Xavier asked me with a teasing smile on his face and I scowled. He chuckled and wrapped an arm around me. “Scowling leads to having wrinkles my dear.” He commented and I slapped him on the shoulder but him being made out of iron didn’t feel a thing.

“So who’s coming?” I asked after we passed the conference room where my dad and his employees talked about new ideas. Xavier paused a bit before looking at me with twinkling blue eyes. “Well the Iverson family is coming.” He paused and looked down rubbing his chin, is it me or it is getting hotter in here?

“The Armstrong family is coming, the Scotts, the Knights, the-“And he continued the list. All that I was thinking off was how he looked very handsome in his tux and his hair combed backwards. He was still counting the families when I rolled my eyes and grabbed a fistful of his hair, crashing his lips on mine.

“Are you finished yet?” I asked teasingly as I bit my lip. He chuckled shaking his head and continued walking. When I am with Xavier I feel free, it’s as if I’ve known his from the beginning. We always joke around and talk to each other about everything. Speaking of joking around, where the hell is Shane?

“Xavier, is Shane here?” I asked with a frown on my face. Xavier looked at me with a puzzled look. He’s probably wondering why I was asking about Shane. The thing is that Shane has been acting weird lately. He’s been going out a lot and when we ask him if he found the girl yet, he flushes.

I’ve been assuming that Shane is secretly dating someone; I think he doesn’t want his parents to know that he’s dating since they’re going to scare the girl away. “Um, yeah, he’s coming.” Xavier said then stopped “But why are you asking about him?” He questioned and I shook my head. “Nothing” I replied and fastened my pace. Xavier was going to ask me another question but thankfully, we reached our destination.

“Ah, you finally arrived!” Mom said after she made her way through the crowd. I smiled and hugged her. She squealed and I flinched, what’s up with her and squealing? She looked down at me and grinned, so I guess she likes my dress.  I was wearing a zebra colored dress with black high heels. I smiled and thanked her.

“And you look so handsome Xavier.” Mom commented and Xavier smiled thanking her. Xavier and mom started talking about something while I looked around searching for Shane. Where is he? I stood on my tiptoes and practically jumped when someone patted me on the shoulder. I turned around to see who it was, none other than Shane.

“Looking for someone?” He asked looking up making me laughed quietly. I nodded and hugged him. “I thought you weren’t coming.” I said and he shook his head. “How couldn’t I come and see Em-you looking so gorgeous?” His voice rose a bit and I looked at him with raised eyebrows. Did he want to say Emma or Emily? I gazed at him weirdly before shaking my head, I am right; he is acting strange lately. Shane realized his mistake and put his hands in his pockets. “Uh, I better go.” He stuttered and quickly dashed out of my vision. I will find what he’s hiding.

“What’s up with him?” Asked Xavier with an amused expression on his face. I shrugged and held his hand passing by many important people. As always, I did what I have to do, I smiled even though I don’t really know any of them. Rule number one in being social, smile or talk to a person about anything even though you don’t know anything about them.

Someone coughed loudly and tapped a spoon on the cup that is made up of glass. We all turned around to see who it was and a smile made it’s way to my face when I saw that it was dad. “As you all know,        The Williams’ company and our company are known worldwide so this event will be written in history. I want to propose a toast as these two companies become one.” Dad raised his glass and the others followed suit. I glanced at Xavier who had a wineglass in his hand and was drinking.

As time passed, many people went to the buffet and started eating. The sight of food made me want to drool. Everything was found, Chinese, American, European and Middle Eastern food was found. A whole row of tables had sweets from all over the globe.  The smell of vanilla and caramel made me want to faint because of the heavenly smell.

 A group of people surrounded us since Xavier and I were now partners. I started talking to several people but excused myself searching for Shane. I want to know what he’s up too. I walked down the halls passing by many rooms; I wonder why dad made rooms underground.

I opened a door and gasped when I saw a garden, now I know why mom likes to come to the company so much; she enjoys the quietness of the room. I walked forward but stopped when I heard mumbling. I took a few steps forward and gasped when I saw Shane holding hands with a girl. I saw her back but she had lean, tall legs and dark red her, good job Shane!

“When will I meet your family?” The girl asked and I saw Shane look at her with a different look in his eyes, was it love? “Soon Emma, I promise. I’m just afraid that mom will scare you away.” Shane joked and I heard the girl chuckle, so her name was Emma… Shane wrapped his arm around Emma and she leaned backwards to put her head on his chest, aw, they’re so cute together!

I took a few steps backwards and ran out of the room. So he that is what he was hiding; I mentally cheered in victory as a brilliant plan formed in my mind. Emma wanted to meet Shane’s parents this bad, huh? I want to see the look on Shane’s face when I tell his mother that he’s been hiding this from her, it’ll be so awesome!

--x--

“Hey, where have you been?” Xavier asked, his voice was filled with worry. I chuckled and kissed him on the cheek. “I have a surprise.” Xavier raised an eyebrow, it was his own way in telling me ‘continue’. I smiled and held his hand. “You will not believe what I found out, Shane’s dating a girl!” I gushed as Xavier looked at me with a confused expression.

“Her name is Emma. She looks like she’s nineteen or twenty.” I said and Xavier chuckled. “You’re so excited about this right?” He asked and I nodded enthusiastically. I walked to Xavier’s mom and kissed her on the cheek. She turned around and instantly, a smile was on her face.

“Rose!” She hugged me tightly and I hugged her back. “I have something really important to tell you!” I said practically jumping in my place. She stood next to me and I leaned forward catching my breath for dramatic effect. “Shane’s dating.” That alone was enough to make her start squealing like a crazy woman. All in the right time, Shane came in only to be hugged by his mother.

She started asking him all kinds of questions about the girl. I could tell that Shane was lost, he didn’t know with what he should start. Xavier and I started laughing at his lost expression. Shane’s eyes snapped in my direction and when he saw me laughing at him he glared, suits him right!

Emma trailed behind Shane and yes, Mrs. Williams hugged the life out of her. I crossed my arms and grinned as I watched Mrs. Williams asking Emma all sorts of questions and telling her embarrassing stories about Shane.  Shane turned crimson as Mrs. Williams started retelling humiliating stories about Shane.

“You know Shane will make you pay for what you did right?” Xavier said with a huge smirk on his face. I sighed and put my head on Xavier’s chest. “Yeah I know, but this was totally worth it.” I held Xavier’s hand and squeezed it. I wanted to roll on the floor with laughter because of Shane’s expression; I think his mother was planning their marriage already!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 825 38
***Completed*** Highest rank #1 in ignorance #2 in possessiveness #5 in romedy on 13/07/2018 " You lost your place" My best friend shouted on his lo...
163K 4.6K 60
Today I got married to the love of my life my Xavier, he came like a savior in my life. My chain of thoughts broke when Xavier started taking steps t...
624K 24.1K 40
Xavier Knight is known as a cold-hearted ruthless multi-Billionaire. He doesn't give a damn to those who talk behind his back because he have no time...
212K 5.4K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...