Random Things (Some Short Sto...

By EmuLamimu

These are some short stories I write when I get an idea. I usually don't have rough drafts, so if its written... More

Bogus Haunted House (Chapter 1)
Explosion (Chapter 2)
Jumping Universes (Chapter 3)
The Noise Ruins the Darkness
Trash, Carbon Dioxide, and Animal Cyborgs
Nature's Game
This Side of You
Damn parasites.
The Change
I Don't Even Know Anymore...

Auzurin

9 2 0
By EmuLamimu

On a planet known as Auzurin, an intelligent species of aliens swim and thrive in the ocean amongst the "blood crystals," known as Auzurite to humans. This crystal helps keep the ecosystem on both land and in water alive, as the bottom feeders that feed every creature use this crystal as their energy source. Humans have discovered this crystal and wish to use it to power their space ships and other heavy equipment, but if they mine it, the planet will die.

This is just sort of a small plot I thought of in the shower. It may become a short story, it may (try) to become a book. Just don't be too hopeful for a proper book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 15.1K 18
[Sequel of 'MY SUBCONSCIOUS DESIRE'] Once again, a tale of desire and respect Once again, a tale of Rathod and family bond A multi-couple story. F...
90.2K 1.3K 47
stray kids x reader scenarios, imagines and reactions that hopefully won't make you absolutely cringe and die, lower caps intended - this book contai...
17.5K 1.2K 37
"You were magnificent, Satoru Gojo. I will never forget you for as long as I live." Satoru Gojo laid there, bisected in half, as if the universe itse...
27.4K 1.3K 20
What happens when a suicidal twenty-two year old meets someone who pushes her to be more than her grief. In return she teaches him how to be patient...