best mistake ↳ neymar jr

By Iionelmessi

❝you are the best mistake i ever made.❞ » in which, evelyn ronaldo falls in love with cristiano's rival, ney... More

Introduction ♡
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
the end & thank you
important / new fanfiction

23

6.7K 125 95
By Iionelmessi

❦ {Evelyn's POV} ❦

A Month Later 

'I still can't get over the fact that I met Antoine Griezmann, my favourite footballer!' I said, as I posted the candid of Antoine on Instagram.

evelynronaldo

1,272,373 likes

'i got to hang out with this cool dude😩😋 antogriezmann'

antogriezmann: you were absolutely amazing, evelyn!! loved meeting you!!

neymarjr: this is nice❤️

maddierodriguez: omg you finally met him!!

---

'I'm glad you enjoyed that day, even though I wasn't there with you!' Neymar responded, staring at me smile at my screen.

'I wish you were though, it would have been amazing!' I said.

'So do you love my gift to you?' Neymar says, looking at the eiffel tower contrast with the sunset.

I turn my head slightly to face him, 'Yes more than anything! I just can't believe you'd spend so much money on all of this,' I shook my head.

'Money is no problem to me, and besides, I'd do anything for you,' he smiled, warmly. 'So, how much do you like surprises?' Neymar asked, turning in my direction.

I turned to him, 'Unexpected things are the best, I guess?'

Neymar stood up, his hand in his pocket searching for something.

I got up to see what he was doing, 'What's wrong?'

'Nothing, I just wanted to ask you something...'

I watched him carefully. He found what he wanted in his pocket and took it out, revealing a little box which he opened as he leant down on one knee.

'Evelyn, will you marry me?'

My mouth transitioned into an 'O' shape to show my amusement.

'Neymar- I- I'

'Evelyn, will you?' He asked again, getting more nervous.

'Yeah, of course Neymar, I love you so much omg!' I screamed as I accepted him.

His arms wrapped around me as he hauled me up to spin me around.

'I love you too!!'

---

⏤ three years later ⏤

❦ Evelyn's POV ❦

'Neymar, will you please put Letícia to sleep?' I groaned as I held my cute baby in my arms. 

Neymar ran into the room and kissed me on the forehead, as he put Letícia in her cot and soon she was fast asleep.

'Well, what do you think of a game of Fifa with Cris and Messi?' He smirked.

'Sounds perfect.' I said as he puts an arm around my shoulder.

'Oh and Letícia, you can play once you're all grown up,' he turned back and said.

'Yeah, just don't become a little Neymar, okay!' I squealed as he tickled me.

'Come on love birds, are you coming or what?' Messi shouts.

'I say it should be Girls vs Boys! So Evelyn and me vs Neymar, Cris and Messi,' Maddie shouted, from her seat and we all came rushing down to join them.

Maddie sat on the floor in front of Cristiano's legs as they were dangling off from the couch. I did the same, except in front of Neymar. Messi sat on the arm of the sofa and was laughing at the boys.

'Right, girls, what team?' 

'I am rooting for Atletico Madrid!' I shouted, and Maddie nodded in agreement.

'We'll play as Real Madrid,' Neymar suggests, looking at Cristiano.

'No, Barça, if you want?' Cristiano replied.

'Okay, let's just play as Borussia Dortmund,' Messi suggests, looking at Neymar and Cristiano figure it out.

'Yeah, good idea,' Cristiano nods.

We focused on the TV and came to the part where we had to select who was on our teams and I stared at the screen.

'You're going to win, girls! You have Griezmann on your team!' Messi said, slapping his knees in disapproval.

I continued staring at the name 'Antoine Griezmann' and it reminded me of the time when I had met him, back in Paris, three years ago. I turned to look at Neymar and he sighed, looking away.

'Anyway, we have some good squad, Marco Reus, Mario Götze, Marc Bartra-' Cristiano stops at a specific name and looks at Maddie.

She stares at it but the name was so irrelevant to her life right now, it was all part of her past and she had moved on completely.

'Why is everyone looking at me?!' Maddie laughed to remove the tension in the air.

Then after that last comment, we all continued playing and surprisingly, Maddie and I were doing pretty good for playing against the world's best three.

Unfortunately, Cristiano scored a goal and I cursed, Maddie was laughing.

My motive was to win so I paced, using Antoine Griezmann, and shouted from a distance and I had scored. I was so excited so I shrieked, throwing myself in the air and everyone looked at me and Maddie.

'Griezmann drives it in!' Maddie shrieks, throwing her arms around me.

I look at Neymar as she holds on to me and he gave a warm smile, clapping to show me that he was happy.

---

❦ Maddie's POV ❦

The FIFA game finished; Evelyn and I had won. I walked over to the balcony, standing in the breeze. We had traveled around for two years and a bit, I thought about all of the memories that we created. Remembering how Cristiano and I got married, and how we showed so many things to our son, Cristiano Jr. Everything was great, also, mentioning the fact that Neymar and Evelyn had their first child, born in Paris, itself. 

'Someone is at the door waiting for you,' a voice says, behind me.

'Oh,' I say as I turn around and begin to walk to the front door.

I see a tall, handsome man standing by the door and as I get closer, I realise it wasn't just a somebody, it was Marc Bartra.

'Maddie?' The memorable voice of his speaks.

I stare at him, not sure what to say; I remembered when we both said 'Goodbye' three years ago, it wasn't a way any friend said 'Goodbye'.

'Oh, Marc?' I respond finally, still not sure how to react in the awkward atmosphere.

'How is life? I just came to visit since I heard that you're back. I thought we could catch up over tea,' he suggests, as he leans on to the door frame.

'Wouldn't you like to meet my son and husband?' 

'What?' Marc says, shocked from my recent question.

'Yeah, haven't you heard?' 

'I just- I just thought they were rumours. Are Neymar and Evelyn- are they married?' He asked, nervously.

I look behind me and look at the frames of the two.

'No, there were some issues,' I responded, remembering the night when Evelyn called up, crying. Three years ago, when Neymar proposed to Evelyn, she said 'yes' but soon after she found out that she was pregnant, issues occurred.

'Oh, they just seemed like the perfect couple.'

'Yeah, they are- they were. But things happen, and we just have to wait for them to move on from it,' I answered, sighing.

---

Okay, next chapter is the actual end of this book. Sorry if I've been updating frequently lately, it's because I'm trying to finish it, so I can start a new book. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3K 55
•Crismes •neymessi Love isn't always easy, but it's always worth it. Rated: R
237K 3.4K 33
Imagines with you and your boys ✨ LIST REQUESTS [ closed ] IMAGINE REQUESTS [ closed ] Vote, comment and enjoy! No smut and no personals. ©zlajas
213K 6.5K 82
"Two souls are sometimes created together and in love before they're even born" - F. Scott Fitzgerald What happens when Cristiano Ronaldo finds him...
129K 2K 49
"𝐼𝑓 𝐼 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑑𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝑖𝑠 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒂" . . . ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, Anastasia Valentine runs into her ex during an unfortunate n...