Arshi One Shots

By KhanSanu

Here I will post all the one Shots I write on Arshi.. More

Our True Love For Each Other
No Thank You And No Sorry For Khushi.
Doctors Fallen In Love
Saccha Pyaar

Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi...

7.4K 248 25
By KhanSanu

"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly." - Sam Keen

This is the story of a girl khushi, who is not so beautiful physically she has big big specs, she has few childhood spots on her face. But still she is beautiful from her heart. Real beauty lies in the a person's heart not in a person's physical appearance .

Khushi has just completed her counselling course. Her parents are looking for a groom for her from past one year. Evryone has ignored her due to her physical appearance. But still her dad had a hope that his princess will get her prince charming soon.

One day Khushi and her younger sister lavanya were lying on bed.
Khushi was a bit sad to see her parents in such distress for searching a groom for her. And lavanya noticed her mood and tried cheering her up.

Lavanya: Di what do you think how will your prince charming be.
Khushi:I don't know lavanya. And I don't even think there is anyone made for me in this world.

Lavanya: Di come yaar, stop being so melodramatic. Tell me na you must have some dreams that how your prince charming will be. I know you have a image of your prince charming in your heart tell me how will he be.

Khushi: I don't have any kind of image of him. And I don't want him to be a prince charming too. I just want him to be a simple person who has values for all relations. Who will love me without any conditions. Who will accept me seeing my inner beauty. And You know I always feel that he is some where very near to me. But still far away from me.

Lavanya:Di you have such a filmy dreams. I don't believe in all this but I have one belief that you will surely get your prince charming the way you wish. Because mumma always says that there is someone for sure made for us. And your someone is showing a bit of attitude to come infront of you. Or may be even he is shy like you. So he has got late to reach you.

Khushi: may be, god knows what in my destiny. But I want god to send that person soon because I cannot see me parents in tension and that too because of me.

Lavanya: di chill, let that person rest for sometime after marriage he has to stay with the perfectionist after all. *She says it winking*

Khushi hits her with a pillow: I am not any perfectionist ok. I just want things to be right that's it.

Lavanya:it's one at the same. *She says with a smrink*

Khushi smiles.

Khushi: You know lavanya I had heard from one of my professor that 'If two people naturally like each other, it's almost like a miracle...
Some day will that miracle come true for me too?'

Lavanya:yes di your professor is right and this miracle will surely happen to you. You just need to wait a bit.

Khushi smiles.

After one month.

Garima is in one of her kitty party with khushi and lavanya.

A lady comes near garima.

Ratna:hello garima ji.

Garima: hello.... *She hesitate and trys to guess who she might be*

Lavanya and khushi too look at her confused.

Ratna:ratna my name is ratna.

Garima: ratna ji do we know each other I don't remember, sorry.

Ratna:we have never met before. But I know you. Actually I am also a member of this club . And I have always seen you with your daughters. And I must say your daughter khushi is really beautiful and I wanted to ask her hand for my only son.

Khushi and lavanya look at each other.

Garima (confused but happy): ratna ji i am glad that you liked khushi. But we need to talk to Khushi's father.

Ratna:yeah sure garima ji. I will give you my son Arnav's bio data. You guys take your time.

Garima smiles: we will let you know soon.

Then they all leave.

At night.

Khushi and lavanya are sitting.

Lavanya is doing something continuously on her mobile.

Khushi: lavanya what are you doing on your mobile from such a long time.

Lavanya: I am searching for my would be jiju on FB.

Khushi: lavanya Papa didn't say anything yet.

Lavanya:it's for you di. I heard Papa telling mumma that tommorow they are going to see the boy. They liked him very much.

Khushi just blushes: hmmm

Lavanya:waise di don't you wanna see his pic.

Khushi just keeps looking here and there.

Lavanya gets the photo near her eyes.
Khushi doesn't looks at the pic. She just keeps staring the floor.

Lavanya:di don't blush so much. Have a look once Papa needs your opinion before he goes there.

Khushi looks up to the photo.

She sees those hazel brown eyes and gets lost in them.

Lavanya smiles.

Lavanya clears her throat and khushi looks down blushing.

Lavanya: so meri di ko hone wale jija ji pasand aa hi Gaye.

Khushi turns and goes near window.

Khushi:mujhe toh har koi pasand aata hi hai lavanya, magar mai unhe kabhi pasand nahi aaungi .

Lavanya:oh come on khushi ittna over act mat karo. Your beautiful and your beauty is seen by ratna aunty. So she bought her son's hand for you.

Khushi nods: between these days your forgetting your manners. Why are you calling me by my name haan.

Lavanya smiles sheepishly: simply, I love calling you by name.

Khushi smiles.

Lavanya:waise di don't you wanna know his name.

Khushi : I will get to know when mumma Papa make this relationship pakka.

Lavanya smiles: your unbelievable di.

And they both share a hug.

Next day Shashi and garima went and saw the boy and they liked him very much.

He used to leave alone with his mom. His dad had expired. They decided the date of engagement also.

At home.

Shashi goes to Khushi's room.
Khushi was sitting and folding the clothes.

Shashi goes and sits beside her.

Shashi: are you happy.

Khushi: yes Papa if your happy even I am happy.

Shashi: arnav is very good boy. He has good family values. He even respects the elders too.

Khushi keeps looking down showing no expression but from inside she was too happy knowing that his name is arnav. She started assuming how there names would sound together ArnavKhushi. She felt goosebumps all over.

The miracle she is was waiting for is happening finally.

Shashi left the room.

And khushi slept thinking about arnav. She was happy would be a underestimate she was more then happy.

After two days.

Khushi was working in kitchen, and lavanya was sitting on shelf.

Lavanya: di there is just one month left for your engagement aren't you nervous.

Khushi:I am nervous, but it's common.

Lavanya: di I have taken out jiju's email ID. Come lets message him.

Khushi hits her on elbow: shut up. All this don't happen in our house.

Lavanya: oh come on di, your so boring.

Just then bell rings.

Lavanya goes and open the door, and finds ratna over there.

Lavanya: aunty please come in.

Ratna:thank you beta.

Ratna sits.

Khushi comes out of kitchen.

Ratna: khushi come na beta sit near me.

Lavanya: yeah di you sit, I will see inside and come.

Khushi nods and goes and sits beside her.

Ratna: so how's preparations going on.

Khushi: good aunty.

Ratna: ahaan not aunty, I am your mummy now.

Khushi smiles.

Lavanya comes there with snacks.

Ratna takes out a paper from her bag and hands it to khushi.

Ratna: this is arnav's email ID. I want you both to talk over her and get to know each other well.

Khushi looks down blushing:but aunty.

Ratna: any problem beta.

Khushi nods no.

Lavanya: actually aunty di thinks it won't be correct.

Ratna smiles: no need to get tensed beta it happens. And yeah I really want you both to know each other well before marriage so. My arnav is very shy types so hope you understand.

Lavanya takes the chit: don't worry aunty I will make them talk.

Ratna smiles.

After two days.

Lavanya: ohh god di how much your cribbing talk once na, see it's been two days since jiju sent a hi and you haven't replied yet.

Khushi is just sitting like a Buddha.

Lavanya: fine then we will also talk when you reply to jiju.

Khushi: come on lavanya i cannot do it so easily I need time *she says tensed*

Lavanya: di your getting tensed as if it's some IAS exam. Calm down you just need to say hi that's it ok.

Khushi breaths in and out fine.

She takes lavanya's mobile and types hi but doesn't send it.

Khushi gives back her phone: no I cannot do it.

Lavanya: you have to.

Saying this she gives her back the phone.

Lavanya: jiju is online you both talk I will go out. I don't wanna be kabab mei haddi.

Saying this she goes out.

And after alot of confusion khushi send the msg.

Arnav replies " How are you?"

" I am fine, how are you?"

" I am also good."

5 mins later.

"Are you happy with this relationship, I mean I just wanted to know your opinion dont take me wrong"

Other side.

Arnav was waiting impatiently for Khushi's reply but she was offline .

Two days pass off.

Arnav was very much restless, he goes near his mom.

Ratna: arnav come see this saree, how's it? I have selected for khushi. Even like you she loves purple color alot just like u.

Arnav: mom isn't khushi happy with this relationship.

Ratna goes near him and caresses his head: no baccha she is very happy. And why do you think she is not happy .

Arnav: I asked her is she happy with this relationship two days before and till now she hasn't replied to it. So I thought of asking you.

Ratna laughs..

Ratna: she is very happy arnav. It's just that she is not so addicted to this social sites. And you she doesn't even have a mobile.

Arnav: seriously mom.

Ratna: yeah. It's her sisters phone she uses. So might be they both didnt see your mail. Don't worry I will talk to her sister lavanya once.

Arnav: you give me her number,i will myself talk to her .

Ratna pulls his ear: ahaan Baccho now itself so restless.

Arnav smiles at her

Ratna: ok wait.

At night.

Lavanya's phone rings.

She picks it up.

Arnav: hello..

Lavanya: hello, who's it?

Arnav: woh I am Arnav, can I speak to khushi.

Lavanya smiles and thinks of teasing him.

Lavanya: arnav ji i am only khushi .

Arnav (confused): ohh hii

Lavanya: hii. You were so restless that you called me at this time.

Arnav: uhh, woh I actually you didn't reply na so I called

Lavanya: ohh woh actually...

Khushi comes to the room.

Khushi: lavanya what are you doing?

Lavanya hits her forehead.

Lavanya: di couldn't you come a bit later. I was teasing jiju.

Arnav gets shocked..

Khushi too is shocked.

Lavanya (on phone) : sorry jiju it's me lavanya. Di is here you can talk to her.

Saying this she passes the phone to khushi and runs out.

Khushi looks at the phone blushing.

Arnav: khushi are you there.

Khushi: hmm, you called at these time anything important.

Arnav: nahi woh actually you didn't reply to my mail na so I was just a bit curious.

Khushi: I am sorry arnav ji, actually i don't have a phone and it's lavanya's phone and half of the day she is out so it totally skipped my mind.

Arnav: oh that's ok. Now tell me are you happy.

Khushi (blushing) : yes.

Arnav: you know you have made my night by saying this.

Khushi smiles.

Khushi: what about you.? Are you happy

Arnav: alot from the day I have seen your pic, I am just very curious to meet you.

Khushi:hmm..

Arnav: you know khushi I had seen you two months before, from that time itself I felt attracted to you. But I never knew mumma would choose you for me. But I am really happy with her decision.

Hearing all this khushi was on cloud nine.

Khushi was blushing continuously.

Arnav: khushi are you there.

Khushi: hmm..

Arnav: do you want to ask anything.

Khushi: yes.

Arnav: you can your free to ask whatever you want.

Khushi: why did you felt attracted towards me. Neither I am beautiful nor I am so attractive then why did you feel attracted towards me.

Arnav: who said your not beautiful, your the beautiful person I have ever know in this world. Physical beauty doesn't matter khushi. Inner beauty does, and I have seen your that inner beauty. Your heart is of diamond it's has no stain on it. Your eyes speak everything. Your smile can even make a sad person happy. Your gestures show your love towards other persons. Then how come your not beautiful haan. And you know this relationship is like miracle to me. Your a miracle in my life..

Khushi was so happy that she couldn't speak anything.

Arnav: khushi are you there..

Khushi: yeah..

Arnav: you know khushi when I saw you for the first time, that time itself I felt something for you But I didn't recognize it.

Khushi : hmm..

Arnav:but still khushi I want to ask you one thing.

Khushi: hmm

Arnav: we will be friends first.

Khushi: hmm.

Arnav: what hmm speak something.

Khushi: what shall I speak you said everything.

Arnav: Give answer to my question.

Khushi: yes I would love to be your friend.

By this way they both used to talk everyday.

There day used to start with wishing each other good morning and end with wishing each other good night at 3:00 Am.

This way they both were growing close to each other. But still they both hadn't confessed there love yet.

From them it was not necessary to tell that they loved each other. They both can leave there whole life with these unsaid love only. It was unwanted for them to express there love. Because if they don't express also the other person knew how much they loved each other.

Days kept passing on engagement was over and marriage dates were out and by this nervousness started building up both side as they had to confess there love, but it wasn't so necessary for them.

They were just two days left for marriage and all the rituals had began both the sides.

Today was the day of mehndi.

Khushi was applying mehndi and lavanya was sitting beside her.

Just then lavanya's phone rings.

Lavanya whispers in Khushi's ears: jiju's call.

Khushi blushes hearing it.

Lavanya : you finish this, I will tell jiju to call later.

Khushi nods.

Lavanya goes outside.

" Hello my would be jija ji"

" Hello saali saheba, where is my would be wife"

" Ohho jiju take a break, let di take some rest for some days, after that she will be all yours only."

" Yeah but what to do, my heart's doesn't listen only."

" Seriously jiju, You guys are just friends yet and so much closeness. Interesting haan"

" We are lover now saali saheba."

" But how, you guys didn't confess it yet."

" There is no need to confess, We both understand each other."

" Gosh you guys are really out my head. You and your unsaid love story is never gonna enter my brain for sure."

" You will never understand also, because it's private between us."

" Ok fine let's make this private thing a bit public, after two days it's marriagr day and on that day at the time of marriage your gonna say I Love You to di that too infront of all the guest. Challenge"

" Are you serious, or have gone crazy."

" I am damm serious jiju, Pyaar kiya tho darna kya, you say na di is a miracle in your life the come on express your love to your miracle."

" Fine challenge accepted"

Lavanya smiles.

"All the best."

" Thank you."

"Call after sometime di is busy with guests now."

" Ok fine"

" Don't forget my challenge"

"Ok baba bye now"

"Bye"

On marriage day.

Arnav and khushi are sitting near mandap, now last ritual was remaining that was taking vows.

Lavanya actions arnav to confess his love. But he was chilled out.

All the rituals of marriage get over.
Priest declare them as husband and wife.

All are sitting and enjoying.

Lavanya goes near them.

Lavanya: jiju you lost your bet. I won.

Arnav: not so soon saali saheba. I confessed it to your di.

Khushi blushes

Lavanya: but when?

Arnav: while filling her partion, while making her wear the mangalsutra. While taking vows with her. While being beside her.

Lavanya was confused.

Khushi: yes we don't need words to confess our love, our actions are enough to confess it to each other.

Arnav and khushi smile.

Lavanya smiles: you and your love story is truly a puzzle for me. Your guys love story doesn't need any words at all. It's totally a unsaid and unexpected story.

Arnav and khushi together: But it's a miracle for us both........

The End!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 14.7K 45
Arnav and Khushi are in deep love but time will do them apart as incidents fall in place but they will find happiness and closure as clarifications a...
246K 8.9K 34
This story is the top appericiated work of mine on India Forums. 16 September 2019 ***Highest Rankings*** #1 ArHi #5 ArShi Thank you so much guys.
27K 2.4K 15
Arshi's Fanfiction ❤️
269K 12.7K 49
Hi guys! it's my first story on ipkknd .this story will have arshi and payash as main leads....plss do support me..I won't be getting enough time to...