Married to a SASAENG FAN

By kimchohee1206

Putting a tracker on our van,invading our privacy,stealing our private items,breaking inside our dorm,those a... More

~Chapter one~
~Chapter two~
~Chapter three~
~Chapter four~
~Chapter five~
~Chapter six~
~Chapter seven~
~Chapter eight~
~Chapter nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter eleven~
~Chapter twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter fourteen pt.1~
~Chapter fourteen pt.2~
~Chapter fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter nineteen~
Last Chapter
Special

~Chapter seventeen~

998 34 27
By kimchohee1206

"Say it Jungkook." Suga ordered as he stand in front of the younger "What did you see that cause Taehyung to get drunk again?"

"Not just him but Jimin's weird too." J-hope added.

With a sigh,Jungkook look down "We saw ChanHyun...but hyung! We thought it was just her ghost! It's too impossible! But..."

"But?" Jin who's been listening,sat down next to Jungkook,encouraging him to speak.

"V-hyung said he saw Mark with the girl...who me and Jimin-hyung suspected as ChanHyun." He mess up his hair in confusion "How can a dead person come back to life? What exactly did we saw?"

"Maybe Taehyung is just hallucinating again." Rap Mon sigh,looking pitifully at Taehyung who's knock out on the couch.

"That's the point.That's why he's been drinking hyung.He think he's going crazy." Jungkook sadly stated,feeling sorry for his hyung "But Jimin on the other side said that he really saw her.When the car passed by he said he saw her looking out the window,too real to be a ghost.Jimin-hyung is just as conflicted as V-hyung that they got into a little fight."

"That's why Jimin have a bruise." J-hope nodded.

"We need to find JiHyun." Suga stand up,determined "I should have listened to her." He run his hand through his hair in regret.

"Everything is just absurd.We saw how she died...there's just no way..." Rap Mom stated,still clueless.

"Kaye!" Everyone was startled when Jimin went out of his room,grabbing his bag on the counter "I'm going back to Korea! We can't just let Taehyung suffer like this.I saw her and I'm sure it's not just V's hallucination.Kaye must have been lying to us!"

Before he can go out the room,Suga grab his wrist "Don't act too harshly,Jimin.What if manager look for you."

"Cover up for me.I'll show V that he's not going crazy.We will help him find out the truth behind all this." Jimin flash a small smile as he wave his hand before going out their temporary dorm.

"Now what?" Jin shrug,too shock about what's happening "Did Jimin just went back to Korea?"

"He did.Now we will look for JiHyun." Suga stated.

TaeHyung's P.O.V
After manager's nagging and yelling at us for not stopping Jimin from going back to Korea,we all sat down,not uttering a word.

It's been 2 days and everyone just seems to be in a very deep thought.They seems to have their own world while I locked myself up in my room.

It's all my fault.Maybe Jimin went back to Korea cause he's mad at me.He's upset that I didn't believe him and even punched him...but who would believe him.Even the hyungs won't.A dead person can't go back to life...

Though I miss him and want to say sorry...I can't bring myself to call him.

The silence was broken when Suga-hyung,who went out to receive a call,slam the door open.

"It's done! Let go guys!" He started pulling us up one by one,clearly satisfied with the call he just received.

"Where?" I asked.

"Did Jimin found out something?" Jin-hyung's eyes lit up,clearly excited.

What the heck is happening here? I'm the only one who seems to have no clue at all.

"Yah! Let's go Kim Taehyung!" The last thing I knew was being shoved inside the car and squished between Jungkook and Hosoek-hyung.

"Are you telling us or what? What did Jimin said?" Jin-hyung who was driving,asked Suga-hyung.

"He found out that Kaye and Mark once run away from their parents.Kaye's parents was against her being with Mark so Mark bought her here in China.Jimin got the address of his place."

My forehead crumble at what the hyungs were talking about...is this why Jimin went to Korea? To talk to Kaye?!

"The most shocking part was...it seems like the two had a son.Though Kaye won't admit it directly...we'll just have to see it for ourselves." Suga-hyung added.

I was speechless...I don't know how to react.What to say or how to feel.

"Just a little more Taehyung.If she's really alive,we will go take her back." Hoseok-hyung held my hand and gave it a squeeze,flashing a smiled.

As we stopped in front of a big white house,I can't help but to feel nervous.Is it the anticipation? The hope left? The sadness that i might be disappointed at the end? I don't know.

"Let go!" One by one they went out of the car,Suga-hyung dragging me by the wrist.

The hyungs said Mark will deny everything till the end so we must go secretly.We climb up the gate and sneak into the garden.

That's when my eyes caught a girl.Her back was facing us as she sat on a swing,humming a tune.

My heart beats faster and faster as I slowly take a step towards her.Call it gay or whatever but it's possibly my wife I'm approaching.I felt like time stop between us.Like there's only me and her...

I wrap my arms around her,burying my face into her neck but her words just broke my heart.

"Mark?" She giggled "Hajima~ Kasper might see us."

Tears escape my eyes.I missed her so much.I can't believe I'm with her right now...but she's uttering another man's name...

"Mark? Are you crying?" She unwrap my arms around her,facing me.

I saw how her eyes widened then it was changed with confusion.She back away from me,calling Mark's name.

I cover her mouth with my hand,telling her to stop as she look at me angrily.

"Listen to me ChanHyun.Please here me out." I beg "Can't you remember me? It's me,your husband,Kim Taehyung."

She shook her head,pushing me away with all her might "Ok...Kim Taehyung? I think you were that drunk guy I've met days ago." She said annoyed "I didn't know you'll follow me here but I already told you! I'm not your wife! Whoever that ChanHyun is,she must have given up dealing with you so she ran away! Stop looking for a person who doesn't want to show up!"

She was about to turn around and ran inside but I held her wrist,feeling my eyes filled with moisture once again.

I pulled her towards me,hugging her though she keeps hitting my back "Please don't go.Don't leave me ChanHyun.Sorry.I'm really sorry for being such a jerk,but believe me! I love you!" I hug her tighter,burying my face on her shoulder as tears keep flowing.

I felt her hug back,calming me with her soothing voice "Uljimayo...jebal,uljima."

I can only sob on her embrace,not wanting to let go.I miss her so much.My longing to be on her embrace brings a really regrettable feeling inside me...If only I had treated her better.Only if I protected her...

"Umma?" My muscle stiffened as ChanHyun pushed me away and picked up the little boy who approached us.

"Look here Kim Taehyung." She sigh "Please don't go back here.I have my own family and I'm more than satisfied with that.I love my husband and I don't want him misunderstanding things." She stated which broke my heart...how could she...

"Yah! Get your fact straight girl!" Jin-hyung yell,pointing his finger at my wife "That boy in your hand isn't your son! And this guy here! The one you're calling Kim Taehyung is your husband! He-" I pushed him behind me,stopping him from yelling.ChanHyun looks really frightened just now.

"You kid." Now it's Jungkook "You know it,don't you? I saw how you were shock when Jin-hyung said you aren't her son.Stop lying! Tell the truth!"

"Yeah! St-" I put my hand on Hobie-hyung's shoulder,stopping him.

ChanHyun looks really mad while the little boy looks like he'll cry anytime.

"Cha-" I started but was cut off.

"You insane people! I'm not ChanHyun! I'm Tuan Hyuna! Stop this craziness! And get the hell out of here! I don't want to see any of you strangers here!" She went inside the back door and slam it closed.

I lean at Jungkook for support.I felt like I'll break down any minute.I can't believe it came to this...but now that I know she's alive,I'll get her back!!!

ChanHyun's P.O.V
I put Kasper down,feeling dizzy for what happened just now.I won't lie...I felt something when he touched me...when his tears falls,I almost cried too,but he's just unbelievable! This is my family! Me,Kasper and Mark! I don't remember any Kim Taehyung!

"Umma-"

"I'll go talk to your Appa.Don't go out or open the door.Those crazy guys might still be outside." I kissed Kasper's forehead then head upstairs to our room.

I twist the door knob and was about to go inside when I saw JiHyun and Mark talking.I slightly close the door as curiosity creeps in.

"They are here! Just turn ChanHyun to them!" I heard my sister yell.

"There's no ChanHyun here!!!" I shivered when I saw how angry Mark was.He pushed my sister down on the floor as I fight my urge to go inside.

"Yes there is! Stop manipulating ChanHyun! Stop lying to her! She ain't Hyuna!" My eyes widened with what I'm hearing but I'm even more shock when Mark pull my sister up by her neck.I want to go inside but I can't move.I need..to know the truth.

"How many times do I have to tell you that Hyuna and ChanHyun are not the same person! You know what JiHyun,maybe I should really admit you in the mental hospital!" Mark throw her down on the bed with a big smile plastered on his face...he's...he's crazy.

"You're the insane one here Mark! Wake up! She isn't your wife! She's Kim ChanHyun! Kim TaeHyung's wife that everyone thought was dead!"

Tears filled my eyes from the things I'm hearing right now.I closed the door and fell on the floor,shaking.That guy...he's Kim Taehyung and he's my husband? I'm not Hyuna but I'm ChanHyun...How could...how could this happened?

My silent cries turned into a sob,remembering how horrible TaeHyung's situation was when I saw him.How he misses her so much.How I said harsh things to him and push him away...

With my shaking legs,I wiped my tears and put on the brightest smile I can.I need to find out more about this.

I open the door and went inside "Mark? JiHyun-unni? What are you guys doing?" I ask.Luckily Mark doesn't seems to notice that my voice was shaking.

"Ah! JiHyun sprained her ankle,she was just about to go." I can see the shock in his eyes as he pull JiHyun up from the bed and carry her back to her wheel chair.

"No.I-" Unni stopped talking as her eyes showed fear.I look at Mark,hiding the fact that I was scared too...he was pointing a gun behind JiHyun.

"Let me take my sister back to her room." I was about to approach them but Mark pushed JiHyun's wheel chair passed me.

"No.You stay here.I'll go take her...then we'll talk after I call the guards.How dare them let those crazy guys in." He said with a smile before going outside our room.

I quickly went to the balcony and look around if Kim Taehyung was still there...If everything he said is true...he can help us.He needs to...I can't afford to live with a guy who's doing that to my sister...who's lying to me and holding a gun.

I do love Mark...I do have affections towards him but I need the truth! I can't just turn a blind eye just because I've been living with him!

My eyes spotted him and his friends.It seems that they are arguing.Luckily they are still here.

I bit my lips as I look around the room.I grabbed Mark's basket ball on the ground and tapped a paper on it before throwing it at TaeHyung's direction.

Wait for me outside tonight around midnight.We need to talk.

I chuckle lightly when it hit someone's head.He look up at me with an angry face but was replaced with a smile as he pointed at me.His smile makes him look like a cute bunny~

I pointed at the ball on his hand,motioning for him to give it to Taehyung.

Taehyung took it and a smile made its way on his lips as he read what was on it.He look at me and showed a thumbs up,taking the paper into his pocket.

"Go!" I motioned as I saw the guards coming their way.

Taehyung sent me a flying kiss which made me blush for some reason before they started running out,leaving the big gate open.

I sat on the bed,feeling empty.Tonight,I'll make sure everything will be back on its deserving place.

I hope nothing bad happens...

Hi guys~~~ I was sick for days plus school is opening in 2 days _ sorry i couldn't update~ are you guys still reading this??? Thank you though it's getting boring~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

551K 16K 42
A girl that was left alone in the cruel world with her uncle family .... Everyday they abuse her. Making her cry, but she still forgive them She was...
29.1K 915 33
As I was about to go to sleep, two messages popped up on the screen of my phone. "I've planned a small one day picnic for us tomorrow. Just you and m...
3K 296 33
* I hate you Kim Taehyung* "You jealous?" Fighting with fire was dangerous. But Jungkook sure loved seeing Taehyung squirm, disturbed by the thought...
251K 8.4K 44
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I was immediately pushed by Jungkook, causing me to fall on my butt while Jungkook rushed towards his father, checking whether is...