The Babysitter [ H.S ]

By _Nicholette_

"What!? A babysitter! I can't have a babysitter,what 15 year old has a fu¢king babysitter!!" "don't talk to... More

NOTHING BUT TROUBLE
MEETING THE FRIENDS?
PARTY
FAKE FRIENDS
MURDERER
Cast list
SHE WAS ASKING FOR IT
UNEXPECTED VISITOR
VOICES
HARRY TO THE RESCUE part 1
HARRY TO THE RESCUE part 2
Update
UPDATE
Daddy's Back
CAKE
QUESTION
DADDY STOP! PART 1
DADDY STOP PART 2
DADDY STOP PART 3
POSE FOR ME

NEW BOOK

3.8K 30 5
By _Nicholette_

Hey 

I know I mentioned it in an update before but I posted a new book a couple days ago and i would love it if you guys can check it out. And i would love to get feedback on wither or not i should continue writing it.

I'm sorry that it took so long for me to update and ill try to update more often from now on.

I also want to thank everyone that stayed and is still reading, it means a lot. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH. :)

A link to my story - https://www.wattpad.com/story/81054056-the-300th-dare-h-s

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 13.6K 33
What do you think your doing huh? He yelled. "Let go off me Timmy ...what's your problem?" I said angrily. "My problem?...why did you let him touch y...
2.8M 65K 60
𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓, 21 years old, just moved back to her local hometown in LA looking for babysitting jobs which is what she loves to do. 𝐍...
134K 3K 37
"OK jay its not that big of a deal I just hugged him he was an old friend" "nah fuck all dat kay" he said looking back at the Road " man fuck you...
166K 5.7K 32
They said that there's nothing like the love of your own parents. Well for the 17 year old girl Angela, it's completely the oppossite. She's being ph...