SHE WAS ASKING FOR IT

A/N

Hey i'm sorry i took so long to update, i was at my dad and he doesn't have wifi so i couldn't. I tried to make this update a little longer than the others. Don't forget to vote and comment, i really like reading what you guys have to say.

Thanks so much for the 3k reads 

I opened my eyes and was met with darkness. I sighed getting out from under the covers and turning my bedroom light on. I moved over to my window noticing it was night time. “Great I slept through the whole day” I whispered to myself. I scrunched up my face, it feeling stiff and sticky from my dried tears. I entered my bathroom, turning on the faucet to the sink bending over and splashing some water on my face. I looked myself over in the mirror feeling self pity when my eyes came upon my bandaged arm. The memories of today came flooding back to my mind; how Chad broke up with me, Leanna’s no longer my friend, me cutting again and that Harry suddenly had a change of heart and was being nice to me. I shook my head not trying to think of any of that at the moment and just sulked staring at myself in the mirror. My sulking session was soon interrupted by the gurgling sound of my stomach indicating I was hungry. I took one more glance of myself in the mirror before I started towards the kitchen to make dinner.

 I walked through the living room passing a sleeping Harry on the couch. In the kitchen I took out some ingredients from the fridge to make a sandwich.  After I made the sandwich I placed it on a plate, walking into the living room sitting on the single seat.

 I turned on the TV immediately regretting it, the sound of muffled screams being heard before you saw any picture. A girl was bent over on a bed, a gag in her mouth and her hands tied behind her back while a man mercilessly fu¢ked her repeatedly asking her if she liked that. I gasped fumbling with the remote trying to change the channel. When I finely got to a different channel I looked over to see if Harry had woken up from the noise. With my bad luck he was sitting upright staring at me with no emotion in his face. I looked away feeling awkward but not embarrassed because if anyone should be embarrassed it should be him because he was watching it not me. I made a mental note to call the cable company and delete that channel from our list wondering why we even had it in the first place.

 I turn my head to Harry hearing the couch make a shuffling noise. He got up from the couch walking over to the downstairs toilet. I turned back to the TV watching the episode of Law and Order SVU that was playing. Elliot was interrogating one of their suspects when I started to hear talking coming from the toilet.

I curiously got up from the chair and slowly walked over to the toilet, I peeped through the slight crack of the door that was left open looking in to see Harry standing in front of mirror crunched over the sink breathing heavy. I was about to turn around and go back to the living room when Harry’s head shot up “I know, I know It’s going to take time, yeah I’ll do it just wait ok. I want her to -“ Harry cut himself off and his head slowly turning to face me, I froze when he marched towards the door thinking he was going to hurt me but instead he just slammed the door shut. I let out a sigh of relief and turned walking back into the living room, taking my original seat on the chair wondering why he was talking to himself.

After about five minutes Harry exited the toilet and took a seat on the couch. I didn’t turn to look at him but I could feel the burn of his eyes staring at me. It remained quiet until Harry broke the silent. “It’s not polite to eavesdrope” He sounded strangely calm and that scared me. “I’m Sorry” I said feeling embarrassed that I got caught. “It's ok, what are we watching?” he asked pointing to the TV. “Law and Order” he just nodded his head leaning back in the couch watching the TV.

_

“He held me down, then he pulled down my underwear and put it in me” the little girl who looked nothing older than ten cried as she told the jury her story. I was on the verge of tears listening to her tell everyone what happened. How could someone do that to such an innocent child, how sick and disgusting do you have to be to do such a thing?

I was brought out of my thoughts by a scoff coming from Harry. “Lies, she knew she loved it. Every second his cock was buried in her, she probably was begging him to fuck her harder and felt guilty afterwards so told her parents he raped her, Women.” I just stared at Harry in disbelief hoping that I heard him wrong. “Are you fu*cking serious?!” I yelled looking at him with pure disgust. “What?” He asked looking confused. I let a dry laugh escape my lips “Oh my God, you are serious” he opened his mouth to say something but I quickly cut him off. “People like you are the reason the world is so fucked up, you’re a disgrace to the human race and to believe that I thought you weren’t that bad of a person. You disgust me!” With that I got up and stormed off to my room ignoring the calls of my name from Harry.

I slammed my bedroom door, diving face first onto a pillow on my bed, letting out a scream of frustration into it. “Amanda?” Harry spoke from outside my bedroom door. “Amanda, can I come in?” I sat up on my bed looking at my door. It slowly opened revealing Harry with a look of remorse on his face. “What do you want?” I asked bitterly. “I’m sorry, that was a really inappropriate thing for me to say” He said moving towards me and took a seat next to me on my bed. “It really was.” I said not even looking in his direction. “I know that now. So how about we start off fresh?” He stuck out his hand for me to shake. “Deal?” I took his hand and shook it. “Deal” He got off my bed a stood in front of me leaning down pressing a quick kiss to my cheek before he left my room. I couldn’t help but let a small smile spread on my face. I moved up on my bed getting under the covers falling asleep feeling happy.