inuyasha lemons

By Zelemons

just for fun More

Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
chapter 1
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10

alarm clock

27.3K 157 101
By Zelemons

**K POV**

I dreamed a lot that night. In one, I was back at my quaint little bar, singing for my usual crowd, only I was completely nude. Really weird...

Then in another one, I young again, and my father was teaching me how to shoot my bow for the first time. In that dream, I asked him why he always wore those same prayer beads around his neck.

His answer, the same one he'd given me on countless occasions.

"Because your mother loves me, and this is how I show her I love her too."

I woke up, my mind hazily realizing I hadn't given the necklace to Inuyasha. A strong shiver of pleasure ran throughout my body, and I sleepily wondered why.

Then another.

I began to realize there was something really warm between my legs. My eyes fluttered open as an involuntary moan escaped my mouth. Looking down I was met with the sight of Inuyasha's head right above my core, his mouth working intently on my heated flesh.

"Inu....oh...Inuyasha.....w-what are you doing?" My hands snaked down to brush the hair from his face as he looked up at me. He smiled wide and licked his lips.

"Just saying good morning."

"By doing that?" He nodded and sighed softly.

"I think I'm addicted. I really like doing this." He ran his tongue over my womanhood to prove his

point. I shuddered as I watched him intently.

"Addicted?" He nodded and began to stroke me with his fingers. As I squirmed beneath his touch, he rested his head against my bent thigh.

"Yep. I just woke up and it's the first thing that occurred to me to do. You think there's something wrong with me?" I couldn't tell if he was being playful or serious, but at that point, I really didn't give a fuck.

"Huh? uh...oh...what do you mean...."

"You know, like am I crazy or perverted or something? Why can't I get enough of you?"

He suddenly thrust two fingers inside me, causing my back to arch up off the bed.

"Inuyasha!" He lowered his mouth back down to my core, giving a little lick to my clitoris.

"Maybe," another lick, "I've just got a fetish," another one, "for going down on you. You do taste really fucking good."

With that said, he began to work full force, lightly sucking and nipping at my sensitive core. I was completely lost at that point.

That of course is when the phone rang. Instinctively, I reached for it on the nightstand by his bed. I paused right before I picked it up, realizing he was watching me, but hadn't stopped his ministrations. I gave him a questioning look, and he pulled his mouth away form me long enough to only say two words.

"Answer it."

I shook my head furiously as the phone continued to ring. He repeated his previous command.

"Go ahead and answer it. It's Sango, I know it." He resumed his actions. I balked

"Th-then...oooh...s-stop doing that!"

"Nope. Answer it."

"Inuyasha!!"

"If you don't, I won't finish."

"Huh?"

"I'll just leave you hanging."

I stared at him, halfway torn between decency, but more fueled by the pleasure he continued to give me. Finally, I picked up the receiver and answered as calmly as I could

"Hello?"

"Kagome? Hey, it's me!" It was indeed Sango. I looked down at him and he winked. Then he inserted a third finger. I bit back a moan as she continued to talk.

"I hope I didn't wake ya up! I was just calling to see when you're coming home. Your mom said she wanted to have a big welcome home dinner. Faye's gonna cook."

"Oh...really? That's really sweet." I could hear the rasp in my voice as I fought to keep control.

Amused golden eyes watched my face intently from my thighs.

"Yeah, she's gonna try and teach me at the same time. Should be exciting. And dangerous, but hey I gotta learn sometime I guess. So where's Inu?" I squirmed both physically and mentally.

"He's uh...ah in the kitchen...eating."

"Oh, did you make him breakfast?" I arched off the bed again as he replaced his fingers inside me with his tongue. I could hear my voice shaking and breathless.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that."

"That's so cute! He's really helpless when it comes to cooking. He's way worse than me! So anyway, since he's not with you, how was last night?"

"Oh, last night...it was....mmm...it was great! We...uh...talked and stuff."

"That's not what I meant! How was it, 'Gome? C'mon don't hold out on me!" My eyes rolled back in my head as I felt myself beginning to reach my peak. He thrust his fingers back into me, tongue once again working feverishly between my folds. I barely held in my moan, but I couldn't take it, I was so fucking close.

"Cum for me, Kagome" He whispered. That did it...

"Sango-oooh. AhhhI havetogo, I'llcallyoulater, bye!!"

The second I clicked off the phone, I broke. Sweet electricity shot through my entire body as my hands fisted in his hair, keeping his mouth firmly pressed against me. He held me down as my hips bucked up again and again.

Almost a minute later, I could still feel my inner walls contracting around his fingers. As I came down, he removed his fingers and one by one, lapped up my juices as I watched.

"You....you ...asshole!" I panted, finally able to speak.

"What'd I do?" he asked, giving me his best innocent expression.

**I POV**

She's so fucking cute when she's mad. Her eyes full of fire, her cheeks flushed a pale pink, her breathing heavy.

Then again...I guess that was a little mean. I did threaten her.

But even as she yells at me right now, pounding me over and over again with a pillow, I know...

I know she liked it.

"Ouch!!"

"Good! I'm glad it hurts." She hit me again. Fuck, she's a strong little bitch. I grabbed her arm, stopping her attack.

"What's your problem? Was it bad?"

Oh boy....that didn't seem to make her too happy. I could practically see the steam rising from her head as she glared at me. I don't know if Faye taught her, but that was a look that made me shiver in fear.

"You...dumb...fuck...."

*Gulp*

Before I knew what was happening, I found myself on my back with a raging Kagome straddling my stomach. She pinned my hands over my head as she leaned in close to my face.

"You just made me answer the phone, and talk to my best friend, while-while you're doing...that...and then you have the nerve to ask if it was bad?"

"I never said you had to talk to her. I just told you to answer the phone. You were the one who decided to have a conversation."

'Oh, shit..oh shit...what the hell am I saying.?!!'

Even though I know I'll probably be dead in the next few minutes, I can't deny how much I love egging her on like this. I told you, she's fucking hot when she'd pissed off like this.

Chocolate brown eyes bore in to my own, her expression blank, her mouth twitching here and there.

It seemed like she stared at me for hours. The whole time, I could feel myself growing more and more excited.

Suddenly, she reached one hand behind her and gripped my now very apparent arousal. I gasped in surprise, my hips arching up into her touch.

She began to stroke me, slowly at first, my hands still pinned to the bed. A small smile began to form on her lips. I tried to move my hands, to touch her, to lean up and kiss her, but for some reason, I found myself to be very weak. Maybe it was the sexy confidence she exuded, being so in control of me, maybe I liked it. Either way, I made no more efforts to get free, I just laid back and enjoyed what her small, but powerful hand was doing to me.

She let go after a moment or two, but whispered softly into my ear.

"Keep your hands there."

I complied, nodding shakily. Then she began to kiss my neck, going right for where I was most sensitive. As she ran her tongue over the juncture of my neck, her thumb grazed across the tip of my manhood, eliciting a soft whimper from me.

I swear I could feel her smirking against my skin as she continued to kiss and lick her way down my body. She took care to run her tongue over each of my nipples, and I almost moved my hands from their place above my head.

I began to pant as she reached my aching flesh, and for a few moments, she just watched my face, that smile still resting on her lips as her hand worked wonders on me.

"Kinda funny. Curtain doesn't match the carpet."

I could feel my cheeks flushing, and was about to make a even worse quip back at her, when all logical thought ceased.

She had taken as much of me into her mouth as possible, and I was amazed at just how much that was. All I could feel was the warmth and wetness of her mouth, and her tongue sliding up and down my shaft. I did my best to keep my hips pressed firmly to the bed, and luckily, her weight helped some. I watched, breathless as she began to slider her lips up and down again, just like she had the night before.

She played with me, slowly and languidly, and I wondered if she realized just how much torture this was. I mentally willed her to go faster, but she just kept on with her explorations. She pulled her mouth off of me, and began to place little butterfly kisses all over my aching flesh. Then she licked the sensitive tip, testing to see what my reaction was. She..looked like she was having ...fun.

"You taste pretty good too, you know. I can see why you like doing this so much. I feel very powerful right now."

I could only nod dumbly as she spoke. Gods, it felt so good, but it was killing me how slow she was going.

As if she had read my mind, she took me once more into her mouth, this time moving a little faster.

I could feel it building up, slowly but surely, as if she were stoking a fire within me.

A few minutes later, she brought her right hand up to wrap around my shaft, and it became sort of an extension to her mouth. Needless to say, I was in pure bliss. I could vaguely make out moans and similar noises, and was more than shocked when I realized they were coming from me.

"Kagome...Oh, gods Kagome..."

My hips jerked up towards her face as her tongue swirled over my sensitive tip. She shot me a warning glance and I licked my lips and nodded. My hands were aching to touch her, but I knew if I disobeyed, she would stop. So instead I placed them behind my neck, helping me to watch as she continued her ministrations.

That delicious heat was building fast inside me. I could feel myself getting closer and closer, and vaguely wondered if she would let me spill myself inside her mouth, or would she pull away at the last minute? 'I'll find out soon enough... I thought devilishly.

Suddenly, she began to hum, softly at first, then a little louder. I threw my head back, my eyes squeezed tightly shut as I cried out.

The feel of her hand and mouth completely devouring me, combined with the vibration from deep in her throat almost sent me spiraling into my climax right then and there. Somehow I was able to hold on, wanting more than anything to prolong this sweet torture. Plus, she really seemed to be enjoying herself.

She continued to hum, her tongue occasionally swirling over my tip, her right hand tight but gentle on my shaft.

I could feel my body trembling, aching for release, as her action became more intense. Finally, I felt like I couldn't hold it any longer. My body tensed up, and just before I let myself go....

She stopped.

She fucking stopped

Suddenly she just sat back on her heels and gave a little stretch. She yawned, wiping the saliva from her lips and moved to stand up. I watched in pure horror as she looked around the room for her panties, completely ignoring me, the whole time humming that same fucking tune.

I couldn't say anything. I just sat there, staring at her, mentally begging her to come back.

"Revenge is a real bitch, huh?" She said softly, still not bothering to look at me as she left the room.

I gaped at the open door as she disappeared from my sight. After a moment, I finally managed to call out her name.

"K-Kagome?"

"Hmm?" I could her she was in the kitchen.

I grinned just then, a smile so evil, every devil in the Seven layers of hell would cringe in fear of it.

"So you wanna play, huh?" I said aloud to myself. "You don't know what you've gotten yourself into little girl."

With that, I was on my feet, striding quickly down the hallway.

She was in the kitchen, washing her hands in the sink, still humming softly to herself. As I took a step onto the cold linoleum, she looked up, a bit shocked.

"Inu-"

That was all she got out before my lips were crushed against hers. I pulled her tightly against me, wanting her to feel the state she had left me in. I was thankful that she'd only put her bra and panties back on.

I lifted her by her backside and in one step, was in front of the table. I ser her down none to gently, my body still leaned over hers. My hands snaked down, and I hooked my thumbs in the sides of her underwear. Then, driven by my lust, I simply pulled and ripped the garment right off her. I felt her squirm at the sound of the fabric tearing, but I pressed my weight down on her to keep her still.

Not a moment later I plunged myself deep inside her. She must've really like going down on me, because she was already slick and ready for me. I pounded into her mercilessly, swallowing each cry of pleasure she attempted to voice. Her nails dug into the skin of my back, and I could her the slapping of our skin each time I thrust into her.

I leaned back, tearing my lips from hers, the evil smile still very apparent on my face.

"You thought you could get away with it didn't you? Thought you could just leave me hanging, right on the edge? I don't think so-you're playing with fire little girl." She mewled and moaned at every word, completely taken over by what I was doing to her. I was fueled by my previously unsated lust, wanting to teach her a lesson she would never forget.

"Not so powerful now, are ya?" I panted out. I was far from done with her, I was just getting started.

I reached down, and pulled both her legs up, hooking one over each of my shoulders. I was granted with even deeper access into her, and she cried out in approval. I leaned over, never once slowing my pace, and began to assault her full, bouncing breasts with unprecedented fervor.

"Inu...oh, Inu..."

"Good girl....tell me you love me."

"I...ah...I love you..." She squeaked out. I leaned back again, and she pouted when I suddenly pulled out of her.

"Please don't stop! I'm sorry I-"

"Shut up, I'm not done with you yet." I whispered huskily, smirking.

I picked her up, and set her on her feet. Before she could react, I had her spun around, bent over the table, once again pounding into her small body recklessly.

I had to admit, I liked the position, liked the feeling of dominance it gave me. I watched her hips rolling back to meet mine with each thrust, the line of her back leading up to her exposed neck, raven hair tossed over one shoulder.

I leaned my body over hers, my chest to her back, and licked the outer shell of her ear.

"Have you learned your lesson, Kagome?"

"Y-yes!!"

"Are you sure?" I slid my hands under her hra and cupped her breasts in my hands, flicking my thumbs over her already erect nipples. She gasped and cried out again.

"Yes!..uh....Inuyasha!" I felt myself getting so close to my peak. But it was nothing like I had ever experienced. It was like the pressure had increased twofold, not doubt from what she had

denied me earlier.

"Good.. good girl...you promise...ah...not to do that again?"

All she could do at this point was moan. I felt her body begin to tremble, and right on cue, she broke. As she squirmed beneath me, calling out my name, I felt it.

It was slow at first, seeming to spread from the center of my body, and out to every extremity. Then

I began to shake as my release hit me full force. It was so intense, my eyes rolled back as I moaned loudly, and I almost fell, my knees were so weak. And it just seemed to keep going, even after I'd spilled every last drop inside of her. Finally, it began to subside, but I couldn't stop trembling. I collapsed on her, crushing her between my body and the table top. She didn't seem to notice.

"Mmmmm...Inuyasha....that...that was...incredible. I should tease you more often."

I couldn't answer I was still panting so hard. I nodded slightly my head resting against her back. She seemed to catch on that there was something wrong.

"You okay? You're shaking?" She tried to get up, and with a lot of difficulty, I leaned back to let her.

I let myself stumble over and collapse onto a chair. I did my best to catch my breath.

"Inuyasha?"

"I-I don't know what you did to me Kagome...But...you have to promise me, not matter what I said, that you'll do it again."

She giggled, blushing slightly.

"What are you talking about? I didn't do anything. You're the one who practically pounced on me."

"I had to teach you a lesson."

"You made that awfully clear." She teased. She bent down to pick her panties up off the floor, but stopped short.

"Inuyasha...what the fuck did you do to my panties?"

I swallowed nervously.

"I...took them off?"

She straightened, holding the ruined garment in one hand.

"No, you fucking tore them off!! You ass hole!! I can't believe this! You know, it's not like I brought another pair with me!" I shrugged.

"Then just don't wear any. It's not hard."

"Hello, genius, I wore a fucking skirt you know! You want me to wear a skirt withoutpanties? You really don't know a thing about women do you?"

"You can't blame me. I was a virgin before you came and corrupted me."

I was probably provoking her again on purpose. I just thought it was really funny that we were arguing over ripped panties while naked in my kitchen. After having sex on my kitchen table too...hmmm....I would definitely have to clean that later...

"I corrupted you?"

"Uh-huh. Before I met you, I never had any reason to...relieve myself of certain pressures. It's obviously your fault."

"Just because you feel the need to jack off doesn't make it my fault! And don't change the subject, I know what you're doing."

"You learn quick. So what did Sango call for?"

"She said-Fuck you! I told you not-"

"I'm sorry. I got caught up in the moment." I said softly. Now I was genuinely feeling bad. Her face showed her surprise.

"You apologized?"

"Yeah. I tore 'em, didn't I?"

"I...I just wasn't expecting an apology." I chuckled softly. She looked so cute when she was confused. I was so happy just then. This-the level of comfort I felt with her, the many sides to her personality, the constant joy I felt even through our stupid arguments-it was all I'd ever wanted out of a relationship. It was fun, and we were happy. I looked up at her thoughtfully before replying.

"And I wasn't expecting you to come home."

A bit of silence passed as she let it sink in.

"Inuyasha. I....I have something to give you."

She started to walk away, turning back to tell me to follow her. Curious, I walked over to her, picking her up halfway down the hall and carrying her into my bedroom again.

"What is it?"

"You'll see. Now close your eyes." Sighing, I complied. I had high hopes. The last time she'd asked me to close my eyes like this, I'd gotten the wonderful surprise of that blue dress she looked so good in. I frowned when I thought about how it had been damaged that night. Fucking Kouga...

I heard her rooting around in her giant purse, and finally felt her sit down next to me.

"Okay. Open them."

In her hands lay a necklace, and I recognized it after a moment. It was the one her father had been wearing in each of the pictures Hitomi had shown me-dark wooden beads with a white animal tooth alternating every few.

"This..."

"It was my dad's. This...it's like the jewel you gave me Inuyasha. It's special too. Been in my family for a long time, just like the Shikon no Tama. These are prayer beads, and legend says they belonged to the same Miko my family is descended from. It's a tradition...it really meant a lot to dad."

"Kagome...I..." I was speechless. I'd never received a more wonderful gift.

"It's funny. You and me. We're kinda like...meant to be. You've noticed it too haven't you? It's too much to be a coincidence. Our stories are just too similar. You, you're my half demon, and I'm your miko. It's like this was supposed to happen. Like the legend is happening all over again. Only this time...this time, there's no tragic ending. I love you, and I know now, in my heart...I was born to love you. Just like you were born to love me."

With that said, she placed it on me. The beads were cool to the touch as they rested against my bare skin. I examined them, my mind still in shock at her words and her gift.

"I'm supposed to wait to put them on you. We're supposed to be married, and that's how it usually works. But my mother gave them to me. I guess she knew...she knew I couldn't wait that long. I had to show you how much you mean to me. Promise me something?"

"Anything, Kagome."

"Promise me you'll never take them off, and I'll promise never to take this off."

"Deal. But.. one thing though..."

"Huh?" I took her hand in mine.

"We have to take these off sometime, you know. I mean we both have our traditions, and these are meant to be passed on. We'll have to take them off to give to our kids someday."

She glanced away bashfully, a faint blush gracing her cheeks.

"Are you trying to ask me something?"

"Maybe. But I won't say right now. I want you to be surprised. And we need to take one step at a time."

"The first step being you letting me get dressed. That whole me being nude rule sucks."

"I didn't say you'd be the only one naked. Look at me, I'm following the rule."

"Well you have fun with that, I'm not a closet nudist like you."

"What are you embarrassed of? You're perfect."

"Stop it, you're not talking me into this!"

"Is it me? Do I offend you?"

"No, actually you've got a cute little butt on you. I like seeing it."

She won there. A fierce blush swept across my face.

"Bitch."

"Hentai. Now put some clothes on. We gotta go to my house."

"What for?" She started to walk away and I followed.

"Dinner."

"But it's only two!"

"Come on honey buns, I gotta see my family, they miss me too, ya know." She gave a little pat on the ass to emphasize her point. I sighed in defeat.

"Honey buns....Sounds like something Rin would say... We'll see if you can whip me like she did Sess....Bitch..." I muttered under my breath as I pulled open my drawer.

"I heard that!"

*Gulp*...

tbc...

I was thinking I should have Miroku eating on the table, dropping something, picking it up and eating anyway while Inu watches in horror. I might put that in...tehe..."fruity purple dress"...

Man...that was harsh wasn't it? If anyone did to me what Kagome did to Inu...they'd have trouble walking for the next week

How about the phone thing. Inu's just as bad! To be honest, something like that has happened to me...Poor, poor Sango...

anyway...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 1.1K 16
To save her sister from a cruel marriage, sacrificed herself to the womanizer king.
115K 1.5K 47
Well i mean its just imagines of walker sooooo Also request are open so if you want one just let me know!
453K 41.6K 33
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
145K 5.2K 60
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...