Jace Norman ♡ one-shots [com...

By glxssyem

Short and fluffy stories about our favorite guy + moree! (Mostly lovey-dovey stuff... But take a look) Okay... More

Welcome to my first book!
"Sick day..."
"Jaele"
"I'm just me."
"Baby danger pt 1"
"Baby danger pt 2"
"Baby danger pt 3"
"Jaceabela"
"Cooking disaster!"
"Date night."
"The QB pt 1"
1K READS!!!
"The QB pt 2"
"The QB pt 3"
"It's gonna be okay..."
"Halloween!"
2K READS!!!
"Birthday girl!!"
"Halloween kisses."
"Prom"
"20 questions?¿"
"You're my extra..."
"He is ill."
"Memories."
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!
"Jaele pt 2"
"Young love."
"Love ?"
THANK YOU!

"Sleepover"

5.4K 70 20
By glxssyem

Enjoy this!
~
No one's POV:

The Henry Danger cast sat in the "mancave" talking and goofing around as they always did.

This changed fast when their boss, Dan came walking into set with his natural serious face.

"Hello fam!" He said, sitting down beside Riele.

They muttered a "Hello" back, but it was weak.

"Don't be worried! It's good news!" Dan said, now smiling.

Everyone let out a sigh of relief and relaxed their tensed shoulders.

"The whole cast is having a sleepover!!!" Dan announced, making the girls squeal.

"I don't know Dan..." Cooper said. Unsure cause he was a grown adult.

Dan sighed and crossed his arms. He made a facial expression that made everyone jump back a little.

"Okay! I'm coming..." Cooper said, with his hands up in defense.

"Also... We are getting pizza!!" Dan said.

"Oh. My. Godness. YAY!!" Jace squealed like a little girl, while jumping up and down.

Everyone gave him weird looks, then started laughing.

He dragged a hand through his hair and chuckled too.

Everyone went to their dressingrooms to get ready for the lit sleepover!

~time skip~

Riele's POV: (Cause she's the queen👏🏻👑)

I finished packing my bag for the sleepover and walked to the bathroom. I changed into my light blue pajamas and put my hair into two little buns. I took one last look around, grabbed my phone and walked out of my dressingroom.

"Ri-Ri!!" Ella shouted, while running up to me.

She wore a pink pajama dress and had her hair loose and curly from todays shooting.

"Hey Ellie!!!" I said, giving her a hug.

We made our way to the set, while talking about random girl-stuff. I was actually really excited for this sleepover, i can't wait to share some gossip with my girls!!!

"Hello!!" Someone said from behind me.

I turned around and looked at the one and only, Jace...

"Hey goofball!" I said, rolling my eyes.

He and Ella started laughing and i couldn't help but smirk.

I gave him a little hug and he walked with us to the others.

"Okay guys! I'm leaving you here! Have fun, food is in the kitchen! Jace... Only two slices of pizza!" Dan said, chuckling.

Jace nodded and we started laughing.

"Wait... You're leaving us here by ourself?" Maeve asked.

"Yes! You're old enough to sleep ONE night by yourself... Right?" Dan said, using his hands while he talked.

We nodded.

"Okay'... Have fun i guess! Bye!" Dan said and hurried out.

We shrugged and rolled out our sleeping bags.

~time skip~

"That's hilarious!!!" Ella screamed, holding her stomach from laughing so hard.

The cast was chilling, eating pizza and having a good time. It was currently 01:23 am, the time went by really fast.

We kept talking and laughing, no adults was here. Except Cooper, but real adults. (Idk😂) we could stay up as long as we wanted to.

"Wait... The fish was green?" I asked, after Sean told us something crazy.

"Yeah, it's some kind of japanese-..." He was cut of by a loud noise.

*BOOM*

Everyone jumped and i dragged the sleeping bag closer to my face.

"What was that?" Matthew (Oliver) whispered.

"I have no idea..." Cooper whispered back.

We tried to keep our own business and just ignore it. When the noise came, again.

*BOOM*

At this point everyone moved closer to each other and Ella hugged me from the side.

"I'm scared..." She whispered in my ear. I nodded and hugged her tighter.

We sat still for a couple of seconds, seeing if anything showed up.

*CRUNCH*

I realized the noise didn't came from the other room, but right beside me. I turned to the left and Jace ate popcorn, making a lot of noise.
He stopped eating and looked at everyone staring at him.

"What?" He said, with his mouth full of popcorn.

I rolled my eyes and Sean punched him in the arm.

"Okay! Chill... And OUCH!" He said, taking away the salty snacks and rubbing his sore arm.

"Someone should investigate..." I said.

The cast looked at each other and no one really wanted to volunteer.

"I think Jace should go!" Sean said.

We agreed and Jace looked at us mad.

"Why me?! I'm not going in there!!" He said, crossing his arms and pouting like a little child.

"You just ate popcorn!!" Sean said.

"I did not!" Jace said back. Which ended up being shouting instead.

"You did!"

"I didn't"

"You did!"

"I didn't"

I slapped both of them and they kept quiet.

"Now both of you go!!" I screamed in their faces, while pointing at the exit.

Sean got up, but Jace stayed.

"Are you going to go investigate or not?" Ella asked.

He shook his head and crossed his arms, again.

"Are you a brave gentleman?" I said, lifting his chin.

He stood up quickly and cleared his voice.

"Yes! Ladies!! I'm here to support and protect you!" He said confident.

We chuckled and watched them walk slowly out.

"How did you do that?" Joe (Sidney) asked.

"I know he's weak spots..." I said and smirked.

They laughed and we waited for the boys to get back from "investigating".

Sean's POV:

Me and Jace walked around the set, trying to find out where the noise came from.

"WHOA!!! Sean look!!" Jace pointet at a big box with costumes. Dan never let us play with them, but he isn't here right now.

We tried on some weird jackets and pants, when we heard a loud noise coming from the end of the hallway.

We looked at each other and quickly took of the silly clothing.

"Please lord... I promise i only ate two slices of pizza..." Jace sat on his knees, with his eyes closed.

"Dude!" I said, punching his shoulder. He opened one eye, then the other and sighed out in relief.

"Ops... Sorry..." He said.

After "that" we took a deep breath and walked into the darkness.

"Shit." Jace muttered under his breath, when he stumbled across some wires.

I chuckled and didn't really pay attention to where i was walking. A big figure stood right infront of me and grabbed my shoulders, someone else grabbed Jace and covered our mouths.

Well... Shoot.

~time skip~

Riele's POV:

The boys have been gone for almost an hour, i'm actually starting to get kinda worried about them.

"They should've been back by now!" I said to the others.

They nodded and we looked around, unsure of what to do at this point.

"I think everyone should go!" Cooper said.

I thought about it for a second, then nodded.

Everyone else did as well.

We got up from our comfortable positions in the sleeping bags and made our way out of the room.

We walked to the set, without making any sound. It was so quiet, so we knew Jace wasn't here... With his damn popcorn!!!

"Guys!! Look over here!!" Ella shouted from the mancave set.

We ran to her and she pointet at the floor. The black wire on the floor was lying in a weird position, like someone kicked it.

"It looks like someone stumbled on it." Maeve said.

We nodded and i looked around.

Then the strange noise came, again.

*BOOM*

We was standing right beside it now. We started running towards the door, but something grabbed me from behind. I struggled to get free and could barely see everyone else around me, doing the same thing.

I was about to kick the "person" in the nuts, when the studio lights turned on.

I rubbed my face and my eyes got used to the really bright light.

"What the heck?" I heard someone say.

Dan came running in, dying of laughter.
I shook my head and couldn't really sense what was going on.

Dan held his torso and pointet at us.

"YOU'VE BEEN PRANKED!!!" He shouted and died of laughter.

The big figure let go of me, and i saw it was some kind of ninja costume.

About ten people were dressed the same and the cast was shocked, like me.

Sean and Jace walked in afterwards, with cups of hot chocolate.

"Dan?! Why would you do this!!" I screamed in his face.

Cooper grabbed my shoulders, while i was ready to punch Dan right in the face.

"Happy anniversary!" He said, smiling.

We stared at him confused.

He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Henry Danger is... Having a fourth season of Henry Danger!!" He shouted, everyone got really exited and started jumping around.

"Wait... You did all this, to tell us that?" Cooper said, pointing at the chaotic mess around us.

Dan laughed and straightened his shirt.

"Oh... Cooper... I'm rich." He said.

We laughed, then the "ninjas" came in with hot chocolates.

We took them and the whole cast sat down on the couch in henry's livingroom.

This is definitely something to remember... And tweet about!
~
WHOA!!! 1477 words!!👏🏻👏🏻🍾 i might not post EVERY single day, it's hard... But this makes up for it, right?
Goodnight💗🌙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 506 18
Complete!!! This book is purely based on imagination so please don't take it seriously. It's just for fun. Thank you for all the love <3 . . [ ONLY...
94.5K 2.5K 49
"My turn." Riele said. She spun the bottle. Then things got real different. Real quick. ≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫ Jace and Riele are two actors from Nick...
57.5K 2.1K 69
just like the title says, here are some short stories about the couple we adore!!
87.8K 2.5K 36
Jace and Riele, yep, the 'ideal friends' or so people thought. But that wasn't the case. Riele and Jace weren't friends, hell they are enemies. But o...