The Rebel [ DISCONTINUED ]

By rxquemxre

Meet Kehlani Espinosa, her last name ring a bell? Yup she's related to vine star Matthew Espinosa. What will... More

Intro
Need to know
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•10•
•11•
Understand

•9•

1.3K 17 1
By rxquemxre

{Gabbys P.O.V}

Once me and Kehlani arrive at the mall, we see a girl around 5'2 wearing a leather jacket and a duffel bag running from a officer.

"Shit that's officer Pete, she has a 50/50 chance of getting away" Kehlani says while thinking.

She then yells something i never expected for her to yell "HEY GET IN" She yells to the girl, at least her jeep doors are taken off.

{Kehlani's P.O.V}

"DAMN IT ESPINOSA" Pete yells getting in his Patrol car.

"Shit where going on a chase" I say with excitement.

"Thank you for letting me in, I'm Alexandria but you can call me Alex"

"No problem, i know that officer, and that's Gabby, I'm Kehlani" I yell over the siren.

We lead Pete to my neighborhood but i surrendered cause i can get out easily thanks to James or Garrot.

Shit.

{Matthew Lees P.O.V}

The boys and i hear sirens so we look outside and we see 3 girls getting arrested, i take a closer look and realize it's Kehlani, Gabby, and some other girl.

I run outside and see them getting taken into a cop car, i tell the boys to get into the van that we rented and drive to the police station and i see Kehlani and Gabby and the same other girl in a cell.

"KEHLANI LEAH ESPINOSA" I yell with full anger

SHORTEST CHAPTER OF MT LIFE
IM DISAPPOINTED IN MYSELF
eh i'll get over it
Stay Beautiful
~Sarah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...
289K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
769K 36.1K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 44.9K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC