Unbitten|✓

By chillmara

{Completed} i was 12 this is sucky. She knows who he is, and what he wants. "We're coming with you, to hell... More

Prologue
-1•Diego
-2•Ludmila
-3•Camila
-4•Federico
-5•Violetta
-6•Leon
-7•Marco
-8•Federico
-9•Francesca
-10•Leon
Mid-Finale
Mid-Finale
-11•Violetta
-12•Camila
-14•Federico
-15•Violetta
-16 Diego
-17•Marco
-18•Camila
-19•Ludmila
-20•Leon/Violetta
Epilogue

-13•Leon

227 12 3
By chillmara

"We should look for somewhere to rest," Camila said to Diego, loud enough for us all to hear.
"In case you hadn't noticed, we're in hell," I looked back at her, "Where in the flip are we going to find somewhere to stay," I said to her, with my left eyebrow raised.

"Leon," I heard Diego say to me. My eyes moved to him.
"Where are we going to stay, Diego?" I asked him. He looked at me sternly.
"Somewhere," He muttered.

"Um, what about here?" Ludmila asked, pointing to some cabins, "They look ok," She said, taking Fede's arm and dragging him to one of the cabins. He looked back and shrugged his shoulders. I sighed as Nathalia and Marco walked into the two smaller cabins. There were only two left, the biggest and the second biggest. Camila started walking ahead before turning around and smirking at Diego next to me. She winked and ran into the second biggest cabin as Diego's eyes widened. He started to walk ahead but I grabbed his wrist. He turned to face me, "What?" He asked, taking a quick glance at the cabin Camila ran into. I released his arm and looked at him, "Not in hell," I said to him.

He looked at me with a cheeky grin, "Oh yes, in hell,"

He started to run and I called after him, "Don't get her pregnant in hell!" He laughed before walking in their cabin. Their lights went on and the curtains in the window closed. I chuckled before walking into the biggest cabin that was left. I sat on the bed and fell back.

"Just her," I muttered to myself. How long was purgatory meant to take exactly? I thought to myself. Maybe she's still dead. The thought of her lying lifeless made me want to die. I just really want to see her, to see her smile. I took a deep breath before standing up from the bed and walking out of the cabin. I walked around, I remember my dad telling me that hell is where the ones go, the bad creatures. They get sent there. Jade and Matias live between hell and the world. They keep the balance, and they have a fair share of those who hate them and those respect them.

I thought for a while.

If Vilu lets me turn her then...

No. I shook the thoughts away from my head. I'm not gonna bring her into this. This is the one part of my life that I'm gonna keep her away from.

But then you can't love her the same, take her on dates, marry her. You can't Love her.

I violently shook my head. Keeping these thoughts away. I went back to the cabin and lay there.

*

"So we need to get here," I pointed at a red circle I drew on the map, "And we're here," I pointed to another part of the map. "It shouldn't take long," I explained.

"And how do we get there?" Fede asked, looking at me.

"We walk," I said, bluntly. I didn't look at him, if I look at him, I'd kill him. He bit Violetta, I won't forget the way she fell, the way she called for me. The pain obviously showing in her eyes, the last way she looked at me. Fearful. She fell in my arms, her lifeless body rested in my arms. All because he bit her. And she still wasn't here.

"We walk," Camila said, taking Diego's hand. "Let's walk, then," She stood and we all did too. Nathalia led the way as I followed her.

We made our way out of the forest, "What the hell," I muttered. I stepped on the floor that was dressed in snow. But the sun was shining bright, but the floors were covered in snow. "Is this what it's like to be high," I joked as I heard Diego laugh behind me.

"Dude, don't take the piss out of hell," He said. Camila hit him lightly and he grinned at her. My thoughts went back to Violetta. I need her here, with me.

"Leon?" I turned around before anyone else did, recognising that whispering voice anywhere. "Leon is that you?" The voice asked with a mix of fear, relief and desperation. I ran to her and held her close to me. Her heart beat rapidly against my chest. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"It's me," I whispered in her blonde hair. She held me tighter and I felt her tears on me. "Vilu, I'm not leaving you,"

I took her hand in mine and we walked close to each other, the odd time she'd look at me, worried I would fade away at any moment and then she'd squeeze my hand. I would squeeze it back, letting her know it'd be ok.

I whispered lowly in her ear, "The jacket looks good," She forgot about whatever it was she was scared of and her face flushed a deep red. Then I noticed the fear in her eyes before she held my hand tighter. "Violetta, what happened?" I asked, worried. She shook her head and mumbled, "I'll tell you later,"

We walked, hand in hand. "I love you," She muttered, afraid of saying it.

"I love you more," I told her, squeezing her hand. She wore a small smile and walked to Camila.

"What did I tell you?" Diego asked me. I shook my head slightly with a smile.

"Shut up," I hit him gently, "And don't forget to fix your hair the next morning after you-"

"Now you shut up," He said, pointing at me, smiling. "And anyway, Camila said my hair after looks good,"

"Dude, TMI." I said, cringed out. He patted my back.

"When you and Violetta-"

"Don't even start," I told him, half serious, half smiling.

"Hey," I looked to my side at Violetta, "What were you laughing about?" She asked, holding my hand.

"Nothing," I told her quickly. "Just, nothing." I said slower, smiling down at her proudly. She looked confused but giggled it off.
We'd been walking for ages until it got dark, "Leon I'm tired," I heard her mumble against my shoulder. She stopped and pulled me back to where she was. "I'm too tired," she said quietly. I nodded and looked around.
"There's nowhere to stay around here," I told her as she nodded tiredly.

"Leon," Nathalia called, I turned around and saw her looking in my eyes. "My house I used to own is around here, we could stay there for a few days and figure things out there." She told me.
I was unsure but Diego told me to just go with it. So that's how I'm here, in Nathalia's house.

Vilu stirred in her sleep, the house was silent. Everyone was either sleeping or resting. It's our way of sleeping. We just lie down with our eyes closed. We don't lose consciousness. She kept pulling me closer to her, gripping onto my shoulders.
"Vilu?" I whispered, moving hair out of her face, "Vilu, do you wanna talk about what happened?" I asked her as her eyes gently opened.  She let out a breath of relief.
"Leon," she said happily. I smiled back at her.  "Leon, I don't wanna talk about it," She told me, I was lying on my side, I was propped up on my elbow, my head resting on my hand. She was facing me, wearing yet another one of my flannels, she looked at me with her big chocolate eyes. 

"Violetta you'll have to talk about it at some point," She shook her head with a slight smile.

"Nuh uh," She laughed. I smiled at her, lost in my thoughts. She looked so beautiful without makeup, her blonde hair was a mess but it still managed to look flawless.

"You'll have to tell me sometime," I lay down on my back and looked at the ceiling. The light was a chandelier, hanging effortlessly from the ceiling. I felt her little arms wrap around my torso. 

"Maybe," She mumbled against my chest. "But for now," She whispered, "Let me sleep," I laughed as she held me tighter, pulling me closer. I placed one hand on her back and the other played with the curls of her hair. "Ok," I whispered back, feeling her chest rise and fall against mine slowly, indicating she'd already fallen asleep. 

She woke up again, in the middle of the night, I sat up instantly. She did the same, breathing heavily. She moved from me in the night.

Her arms patted around the bed looking for me, "Leon?" She whisper-yelled. 

"Vilu," I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her down so she laid on my chest. 

"Leon," She panted, gripping me closer to her, "Leon," She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"You need to tell me what happened," I said to her in a low voice.

"I know," She sighed, drawing small circles on my chest before she lay her hand on it. "I saw my dad, " she began, "My mum, and I saw... You." She looked up at me.

"Me?" I frowned.

"Yes, you. Um, so my mum and my dad, it was when I was three and we went to the beach, it then turned into some horror movie. I don't remember any of this happening and I doubt it did. My mum, she uh, grew these fangs and killed my dad and-" She swallowed before continuing. "It changed," She looked at me and put her hand on my cheek. "To a funeral, Your funeral." She turned away from me, "I don't wanna talk about it." 

"Violetta," I whispered, wrapping my arms around her and holding her close. "Don't worry, It wasn't real," I said soothingly. "I'm here, and I'm never leaving you,"

She slept in my arms the entire night.

***

AAAH GUYS THIS TOOK ME TWO DAYS TO WRITE. I WAS SO BLOCKED WITH WHAT TO WRITE, I HAD THE IDEAS IT JUST DIDN'T WORK AND I RE-WROTE IT LIKE THREE TIMES IM SORRY ITS HERE. THOUGH I DOUBT ANYONE CARES PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!

-HARPS AKA TINISTAX19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256 57 31
[!!CW!! sexual assault, graphic depiction of violence and gore, emotional abuse] "'Not even you can stop me now, Siren!' Announced the now almighty...
974 63 60
Highest ranking: #1 Family matters #1 love crazy Cassius Bryers is a typical high school student who just wants to live a normal human life. But whe...
145 7 9
Starts at TVD 6x19 and then goes into TO 2x17 and beyond, then goes into TVD 6x20 - S6 Finale and back to pre-TO S3. I Bow To No One Series - Book 1...
226K 6.1K 43
-CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING!- Renesmee had a twin that everyone loved. but she was more human and they had to give her up. Renesmee loved her sister- in...