Deep Sea

By Poodlelover1213

Jaeleen and Kyorina are sister that have been mermaids their entire lives. The live in the sea in their pod... More

Jaeleen & Kyorina
Desperation and Changes
Friendly Faces
Reunion
Kyorina's Day With Jungkook
Jaeleen's Day with Mark

Transformation

30 3 0
By Poodlelover1213

Kyorina's Pov:

Jaeleen swam ahead of me as we finally made it to the beach. Jaeleen checked to make sure no one was at the beach before we swam towards the land and dragged ourselves out of the water and onto the sand.

"Now what?" I ask her and she suddenly takes off her ring, the ring the was our mothers. She places it on the sand in front of us and holds her hands out to it. She gestured for me to do the same and I did.

"When I do this spell think about human legs and only human legs. Make sure you concentrate on that." She says and I nod. Jaeleen then begins to speak in a strange language, one that I've never heard before. I look at her a moment and see that she has her eyes closed as she speaks in the strange language her hand out towards the ring.

I do as she told me to and hold my hand out to the ring, closing my eyes, and thinking of human legs. I suddenly feel this strange and tingling feeling surround my body. Jaeleen continues to say the spell and the feeling grows more and more until it suddenly stops. I slowly open my eyes and look over at Jaeleen who looks back at me.

I look behind me at my tail but what I see are human legs. My eyes widen and I turn around looking at them. I was so happy to see them, and on me if I may add.

"Unnie, are our tails gone forever?" I ask and she smiles shaking her head.

"Only when we're dry. When we get wet they'll come back." She says.

"How did you learn how to do that? Only head mermaids with the proper learning know spells like this." I say.

"Well I learned from mom, but I've never actually done it until now. The key is in her ring." She says picking up moms ring and putting it back on. I was extremely happy and looked down at my new legs in amazement when I suddenly realized something. The thing was that, we looked at our bodies and saw nothing. So basically, we were naked on the beach. I then started to panic.

"UNNIE! What do we do?!?! We're not wearing anything!" I panicked.

"Just calm down first." she said, holding onto my shoulder. I then started to breathe and calm down.

"Ok, but we're naked.... how are we supposed to live on the land without those things land people wear?!" I ask her. Jaeleen then sees two long cloths and gave one to me.

"Just wrap this around you and we can go find human clothes." She said, trying to stand.

I also tried to stand but it was so difficult to. My legs kept shaking and I fell multiple times. So did Jaeleen, we basically felt like hatchings that couldn't swim yet. But, we still tried to walk like humans.

- 25 minutes later -

We saw some humans sleeping in the woods and saw a few clothes on the dirt. My sis then looked at me, gave me a nod, and we then stole the clothes and began to run with the clothes in our arms. Once we got away from those humans, we began to put on the human clothes as Jaeleen called them. Jaeleen easy put her on but I had trouble growing confused.

"No, not like that. Here." She says helping me put the clothes on. Surprisingly, they fit us.

(A.N: Kyorina on the left, Jaeleen on the right)

"Unnie, how do you know how to do this?" I ask.

"Because of mom.... We used to watch the humans at their beach and she told me a lot of things about their ways and lifestyle." She says.

It felt so weird to wear clothing, especially since we never wore clothes in our lives. It was just before sunrise and we walked into a big area where other humans roamed. Every time we passed some humans and stumbled, they would either pass us staring or ask if we needed help. For all the humans that asked if we needed help, we respectfully declined their help.

- 20 more minutes later -

We finally got back to the bay but when we did, our stomachs starts to rumble.

"Unnie, can we get something to eat, I'm hungry~" I whine.

"Sure, I'm hungry as well anyways. How about something from there?" Jaeleen says while pointing to a place called Ihop.

"Ok then, let's go! I can't wait to eat some human food!" I say excitedly. And we then go to the place they call Ihop.

Jaeleen's Pov:

We sit down at a table and a human male comes to us and asks, "So what can I get you?"

"Umm, can I have this?" I ask while pointing to a picture of human food.

"You mean the waffles with chicken strips?" asks the male.

"Yes, and my sister would like the same thing I'm getting." I say with confidence.

"Ok, 2 waffles with chicken strips. And do you two want anything to drink?" asks the male.

"Yes, two cups of water but with a straw please...." I say to him.

"Ok, I'll be back with your order very soon." the male says with a smile.

"Thank you." I thank him. And he then left us to get our food. I looked to see if anyone was watching us and when I saw that the coast was clear, I tapped Kyorina's arm.

"What is it?" she asks.

"Just so you know, we need to keep our identity a secret. No one can know that we're mermaids...." I told her.

"Why?" she asks, confused.

"Because humans might wanna test us. Mom said that humans are very curious and judgmental. Once they find something different from them they will react out of fear. They can possibly experiment in us. It's dangerous for our kind here." I explained.

"Oh also, our mom told me rules for when we're on land." I added.

"What are they?" she asks.

"She told me that we have to keep ourselves from getting wet. If we do, then we have to get to a secluded place because when we get water on us, we have 10 seconds before we turn back into mermaids. The only way to stop that is if you dry the wet area off." I explained.

"Oh ok then." And once I finished explaining, we see that the male has our food, ready to be eaten.

"Here you go, hope you enjoy." and the male then left again.

We saw our food and it looked nothing like what we normally eat. Kyorina and I both took a little bit off our meal and it tasted so good. It was like a bubbling, hot sauna yet it melted like hot ice in my mouth. We then gobbled our meal and ended it with full stomachs. Our male server came in for the third time and saw that our plates were empty.

"So, now that you're done with your food, that will be 26.70$." Kyorina and I then got confused.

"Excuse me, 26 what?" I ask.

"You know, the cost of your meal. You need to pay once you finish your food." he explained. I then realized that Kyorina and I have no money. But then, a young human female comes to our table.

"Here you go, and keep the change." says the female. We look at her with widened eyes

"Hey there~ I saw that you had money problems soooo, I came to the rescue! I'm SunHee by the way, what's your names?" SunHee asks us.

"Well, thank you very much SunHee. I'm Jaeleen and this is my younger sister, Kyorina." I introduced us.

"Interesting names, are you guys tourists?" SanHee asks.

"Yes, why do you ask?" Kyorina lied.

"Oh, well I've never seen you two around here before. And it's a pretty small town here." SunHee says enthusiastically.

"Oh, yes. We've just arrived today." I say.

"So where do you two come from? If you don't me asking." She asks.

"Oh, we come from the se-"

"Many places." I say quickly covering Kyorina's mouth with my hand.

"Our family travels." I say

"Oh, I see." She says.

"Yes..." I say removing my hand from Kyorina's mouth.

"I was just about to walk around the harbor and well. Do you guys want a tour? I can show you all the cool spots here." She says and we both nod smiling.

The girl SunHee showed us many place and many things humans do on land. I was amazed by all the things humans do on land. They have so many things. Objects I never would have dreamed of. There was this thing called a cell phone and you could carry it around and talk to other humans on it. It was all very amazing.

Kyorina's Pov:

We have walked around all day and I am exhausted. How do humans do this every day? Walk on these weird looking things. It was very tiring.

"So, I should be headed home now." The human SunHee says with a smile and she suddenly bows to us and we look at her in confusion.

"It was nice to meet you both." She says and we smile waving as she walks off.

"Now what?" I ask Jaeleen and she shrugs as we look around in confusion.

SunHee's Pov:

I turned back around and I saw Jaeleen and Kyorina looking around in confusion and I look at them curiously. I walk back to them and they look at me with wide eyes again.

"Hey, do you guys know where you're going?" I ask and they don't say anything and only look at each other.

"Do you two not have a place to stay?" I ask and they both nod.

"Well, I have a spare room at home, do you two want to stay there until you find something?" I ask and their eyes widen.

"O-oh, you are too kind. But we couldn't, besides we are strangers to you." Jaeleen said

"No, I don't mind at all. Come on. I'll take you to my house." I say with a smile before taking their hands and leading them to my house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 46.4K 47
A story of you, a newly changed mermaid, crossing paths with BTS while they're on vacation in Jeju, South Korea. You had moved to a small part of the...
8.9K 362 13
Hello, My name is Jungkook, This is the story of how I met the etherial merman named Taehyung. And how I saved him, loved him and live with him. ...
8.6K 482 14
[Book 3] "If you want her come and take her"- park jimin. "I will drown you and kill you in the same water where you born"- jeon jungkook. -_-_-_-_...
4.9K 237 26
[Completed] Taehyung, a merman, and Jungkook, a normal person, fall in love. Is a future possible for them? A/N Don't come at me with negative comme...