Sugar, We're Going Down (A Ti...

By FallOutBarnes

Young orphaned teenagers, (Y/N), Pete, Patrick, and Joe sneak onto the Titanic in 3rd class, they are in for... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 13

403 37 4
By FallOutBarnes

Patrick's POV

"Patrick, look! Look at the bird!" (Y/N) called, drawing my attention away from Pete. He was leaning over the railing with a cigarette in hand. The wind was blowing his soft hair lightly and all I wanted to do was run my hands through it.

"That's a pretty bird." I chuckled lightly to (Y/N). She just smirked at me and nudged my shoulder.

"Whats with the nudging?" I asked, nudging her back

"You and Pete. Are you going steady? Do you like him?" (Y/N) replied. I noticeably paled and my breath got caught in my throat.

"Me and Pete?" I stuttered.

"Patrick, I'm not some fickle-minded girl. I can see what's happening in front of my eyes."

"I...I don't know what you're talking about." (Y/N) just smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Patrick, if you do love Pete, it doesn't change the way I view you or him. Now, if you're scared that Pete doesn't feel the same way, you should know that he definitly loves you." She said.

"How do you know?" I scoffed.

"Girls are very good at knowing when a fella is pining for 'em. Trust me, I know."

"What are you two talking about?" Pete asked, startling me. I jumped as he and (Y/N) giggled.

"Sorry for scarin' ya Patrick. You okay?" Pete smiled, placing a hand on my back. I smiled back and nodded my head.

"I'm okay." I assured him. Pete grinned and looked back over at (Y/N).

"I think I speak for everyone when I saw we should nap before the party. Ya know, so you two don't fall asleep again." He suggested. (Y/N) rolled her eyes and shoved Pete lightly.

"As much as it pains me to admit this, you're right. Let's go." (Y/N) agreed. She looked at me and winked before slipping off to the cabin, Pete and I trailing behind.

"So, you gonna be dancing again tonight?" Pete asked softly.

"Y-Yeah, I guess." I chuckled nervously.

"Oh...well, maybe you can save me a dance this time?" I turned to Pete and saw a dusting of red on his cheeks. I smiled and turned back frontwards.

"Yeah, I can save you a dance." I replied, trying to contain my excitement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 278 28
{COMPLETED!!!} **editing** He had always been my best friend. But now, I'm not so sure..... Pete Wentz is my best friend but I like him more than a...
98.7K 3.5K 27
** First part to a trilogy ** On an ordinary night, Fall out boy never could have predicted how the night would end...
88.1K 3.5K 25
Pete and Patrick have welcomed little Emily into their lives. Things seems great, right? Not exactly. At the end of the last book, Pete tells Patrick...
278K 10.8K 31
Pete is your typical "bad boy" in college, but one day, Patrick comes along. Much to Pete's surprise, his world is turned upside down. Pete reacts qu...