Redamancy [Sans X Reader]

By AaronHamilBurrsir

* redamancy A love returned in full; an act of loving the one who loves you. * Kindness. Would never harm... More

TWO × bubbly
THREE × Pink Glitter
FOUR × Please Calm Down
F I V E × Dont Noogie The Skeleton!
S I X × " Boo "
S E V E N × Guilty Skele
E I G H T × Ketchup
N I N E × Making Friends
T E N × Silly Willy
E L E V E N × Stain
T W E L V E × Hiding
T H I R T E E N × Dream
F O U R T E E N × Cuddles
Tagged
F I F T E E N × Lazy Day
S I X T E E N - Undyne
S E V E N T E E N - Dust
E I G H T E E N - Destruction
N I N E T E E N - Normal

ONE × Falling

650 22 4
By AaronHamilBurrsir

Hi, so first off. There may be errors to what actually happens in the real game, and so I would ask you to accept this story to take place in a different AU than the original.

Undertale belongs to its rightful owner, TobyFox. I take no responsibility for the making of the game of characters.

With that said, Enjoy!

\( - _ - )/

You gently tip toe towards the small book bag that sat on the floor by your maple brown door. And quickly unzip it.

You reach your hand in and pull out a large white binder and a small beat up pencil pouch. You set the two items to the side and stand up again, you tip toe, but sort of dance to your bed and grab the two pair of clothes and dance/tip toe back towards your school bag.

You shove the clothes in neatly, you find yourself apologizing under your breath.

You roll your eyes at yourself and tuck a rebellious strand of (H/C) hair behind your ear, as it was tickling your nose. You stand up again and sling the bag over your shoulder and wrap your fingers over the cold golden handle of your bedroom door.

You slowly open the door and sneak out towards the kitchen, your favorite apron hung on the pantry door. It was a beautiful mint green, a small red heart was neatly sowed in on the chest area. It had faint food stains, showing it was loved.

You couldn't resist putting on your apron, it was a symbol of luck for you, and you were going to need luck to where your going.

You turn towards the living room, until you turn back around and steal a small package of chocolates chip cookies from the counter, make that four packages.

You stuff them into the side pockets of your (F/C) bag and stalk towards the door.

Your hand wraps around the freezing handle of the front door. Your going to do it, your going to prove that monsters aren't evil.

At The Foot Of The Mountain

You look up at Mount. Ebott, the full moon gracing the large pile of dirt and rock with its presence as it moved closer to the middle of the sky. You set your foot down on the beaten path.

After a while you had to use your hands to climb up aswell. You venture off the path and sit down under a tree, pulling out one of the small packages of cookies you open it and begin to snack on some of the small treats.

You crinkle the small bag in your hand and stuff it back into your bag before continuing to climb up the path.

At The Top

You sigh, stuffing the last empty pack of cookies into your bag, and sit down. You crawl over to the edge, looking over to the bottomless abyss. A few rocks and a some dirt fall into the black hole as you peer down into it.

The sun begins to peek through over top the other mountains, casting a bright light into the small cave. You her a snap as a few roots break from their plant.

The weak soil under you gives in as it crumbles under you, you plummet into the large darkness.

A sickening crack sounds as your body collides with the ground, you instantly pass out of shock and pain.

Your eyes slowly open and you cough, your left arm radiates with pain as you whimper out. You push yourself up with your right arm, your legs shake weakly as you stumble down a short hall. The only thought that crossed your mind was.

I would love to live, just saying.

You push the door open and fall down with a small squeak.

Your picked up gently by warm fuzzy hands. Your side is pressed to someone's chest as they begin to carry you away. You gladly except sleep.

You wake up a wake up with a warm purple blanket tucked around you, your left arm above the blankets. You groan and sit up, your arm feeling much better. You were overjoyed it wasn't broken!

You sit up on the bed, a slice of light brown pie sat on the floor, a folded up piece of paper laid next it. You crawl off the bed and infold the paper.

My dear child,

I hope you feel much better, I have left you a slice of butterscotch cinnamon pie. I do hope you are not allergic to either. You may find me in the living room, or out front.

With love,
Toriel.

You break a small piece off the pie with your finger and put it in your mouth. Instantly falling in love with the taste, you soon finished it. You pick up the plate and paper and set them down on the small desk don't he other side of the room. You pick up your bag from the corner of the bed and walk out of the room.

A friendly look, goat like woman sat on a large red seat, with a thick book in her hands. You nervously rub your hands and begin to walk over to her.

"Um, hello?" She looked at you with calming blue eyes. She closes her book and smiles sweetly at you as she stands up. "Oh, my child. Your awake!" You smile up at her your hands grip the side of my apron as you begin to grow a little shy. "What is your name my child?"

(Y/N), ma'am." She chuckles lightly, "You may call me Toriel, my child."

"May I call you Mom, miss Toriel?" Toriel nods happily, she walks over to you and guides me to her seat, you crawl onto it and sit on one side as Goat Mom leaves the room for a minute. You peek over and read the title of the book she had been reading.

" 100 Uses For Snails "

You personally wouldn't eat snails, but you feel as though you would try it if Goat Mom would ask you to.

Goat Mom returns to the room, carrying a plate of a slice of pie, she hands it to you. "Thank you!" You take the plate and begin to eat as Goat mom sits next to you.

Two Days Later

You stand at the arm of Goat Mom's chair, she began to grow panicked as you asked her how to exit the ruins, apologizing soon after. Goat mom suddenly stands up, closing her snail book again. "Stay here my child, I must do something." Goat mom rushes out the room and down the purple stair case.

You follow her, you had loved the time you had spent with Goat mom, but you must return home, or find a way to help the monsters escape the underground. Goat mom stops in front of two large purple and golden doors, she turns around to face you, her blue eyes filled with emotions.

"You want to leave so badly?" You begin to tear up, realizing that you may not be able to return after this. "They will kill you out there. Do you understand?" Toriel also begins to tear up.

"I-I'm sorry mom..." Toriel breathing begins to grow shaky, "Prove to me- Prove me that you can survive out there." A flame forms in her hands and a green heart floats out your chest, over the one on your apron.

One Fight Later

Toriel crumbles to the ground in tears. You go over to her and wrap your arms around her, she hugs you back. After a minute she stands up again and pats your head. You weakly smile at her.

"Be careful out there, my child" you nod at her again, rubbing away some of your tears as she walks past you, she hesitates and turns back towards you, Toriel turns around and walks back down the long purple hallway.

You turn towards the doors and place your hands against them, you push them open, they led to a large empty dimly lit black room. You grip onto your apron and rush through the room, forgetting to shut the doors. You reach another pair of doors and push them open.

Snow rained down on you gracefully as cold air surrounded you. You walked into the snow and pulled the doors shut behind yourself.

You sigh and rub your cheeks for any stray tears. "Sorry Goat mom, I really am sorry for leaving you alone..." You mumble as you hug yourself, hoping over a stick. You peer over at the forest, until a loud snap violently shook you from your peaceful state.

You jump, almost slipping and turn around, the stick had been completely broken, like it had been stomped on. You crouch down next to it, getting your legs up to your knees cold from the snow. You pick up the smaller twig part and turn back around, walking cautiously back towards where you were heading before.

You reach what seemed like an unfinished fence like thing. You stopped and observed the half built structure.

"H e y , b u d d y."

You jump and drop your stick, might as well not have grabbed it huh?

" D o n ' t  y o u k n o w  h o w  t o      g r e e t   a   n e w  p a l ? "

You bite down on your tongue, your hands grip onto your apron again. To be honest, you where terrified.

"T u r n  a r o u n d  and  s h a k e  m y  h a n d "

A low and lazy sound voice says

You quickly turn around and shove your hand into the others hands. Your hand presses against something leather, it deflates as your press your hands against theirs. A loud fart sound cut through the woods and you couldn't help but giggle.

They chuckle, the shadow on their face retreat revealing that it was a skeleton. He was about four or five inches taller than you, making you look up slightly. He had on a large fluffy blue and white coat. The hood had to be the most fluffy part.

The small white pink pick on his eyes look off past the half finished fence thing. "Heh, old whoopee cushion in the hand trick. Never gets old." He stuff his hand back into his coat pocket, you nod in agreement. Your (H/C) bouncing slightly as you shook your head up and down.

"Anyways, I'm Sans, Sans the skeleton. Your a human right? Hilarious."

"I'm actually supposed to be out looking for humans. But I don't care much about that kind of stuff, I'm too lazy. "

"Anyways, my bro is a human hunting Fanatic."

You blink twice, hoping his brother wasn't violent with humans if you were caught.

Sans seems to catch your alarm, "Oh, don't worry, he wouldn't hurt a fly. Actually I think that's him over there."

Sans points off in the distance to a silhouette off in the distance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 399 66
The Multiverse is vast, expanding continuously as more alternate dimensions are being created. Each world possesses it's own unique laws, stories and...
243K 10.9K 37
Underswap!Papyrus x Reader And some Fresh!Sans x Reader -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- It isn't hard to slip into a dream. You're happy with what...
215K 7.3K 24
//Undertale High School AU. Your typical High School story where you're the new girl~ //Except monsters and humans are together too. Involves time...
13.1K 505 14
One clumsy moment and a broken leg are all it takes to leave you at the mercy of the very edgy and very hostile monsters of the underground. Thanks t...