The Broken Girl

By emm_alee

Skyler Jackson a girl who was abused growing up with her father. Her mom died at birth and her older brother... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2(Skyler)
Chapter 3(Tyler)
Chapter 4(Jackson)
Chapter 5 (Braydon)
Chapter 6(Jahyla & the gang)
Chapter 7(Kailey)
Chapter 8(Esteban)
Chapter 9(Jake)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12(Sky's bike)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19(Austin)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26(Shawn)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Not an update
Chapter 29(Lizzie)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31(Zach)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
New Book
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue
Sequel??

Chapter 34

2.6K 83 1
By emm_alee

Skyler's POV

I woke up to a throbbing pain in my head.Pain flared all around my body as I moved barely an inch.I opened my eyes and saw green eyes piercing through my own hazel green eyes.I glared into his eyes making a smirk form on his face.

"Sleeping beauty is finally awake!"I heard Michael yell making me wince as my head throbs painfully.

"Have you decided?"I asked him quietly not trusting my voice as a sob grew in the back of my throat.

"Yup. Because you said 'do whatever' we have agreed to do every form of torture to you and leave Lizzie, Jahyla, Braydon, Esteban, Jackson, Tyler and Zachary alone. Since killing you would easily destroy all of them inside, its like killing them."MIchael said and I nodded my head.

"So you rapped me yesterday, you gonna beat me today and then kill me tomorrow."I asked more like stating it to him trying to understand. He nodded his head and tapped my head making me wince from the throbbing pain.

"But that's tonight."He said and I looked down at the floor and saw blood stains on the cement floor.Curiosity got the best of me and I asked him.

"Who's blood is on the floor?"He looked up from his phone and smirked obviously knowing who's it is.

"That blood belongs to every other girl I've tortured...In Florida."He said. His smirk widened and a mischievous glint glowed in his eyes.He stood up and slowly walked over to my hanging figure. He leaned in and put his hands on my waist making me flinch from how tight his grip was.

"I always win."He whispered in my ear and punched the side of my face making black dots re-appear in my vision.He hit the side of my head again and darkness took over me.

Tyler's POV

Thousands of thoughts flew around my head as I slammed the door shut and just walked away. The main one was that Sky was gonna die for us. For me. I walked through my front door and saw 2 suitcases there.

"Tyler!" I heard my moms voice say. I turned to the office door to see my mom and dad there. My mom came to me and hugged me but I just stayed there still.

"How was your 6 months trip?" I asked with venom laced in my voice. My mother flinched and my father glared at me.

"You will not talk to your mother like that." My father said making me roll my eyes.

"You know what's interesting you guys left and never called or left a note. Me and Jackson we're worried for you but we just gave up and didn't care after we realized you weren't coming back. And now you came back and I don't give a fuck! I got too much other bullshit to take care of."I said and walked up stairs and to my room ignoring my mother's calls.

My door then burst open and their stood my mother. Her eyes turned into slits and her face was red with anger.

"You will not disrespect me in MY house!"She screamed at me making me roll my eyes.

"Singe when? You never paid for this house it was me and Jackson. You know what I don't give a shit. What I do care about is my fucking girlfriend!"I screamed at her and she rolled her eyes making my eyes darken.

"Girlfriend or slut?"

"Girlfriend. She is fucking sacrificing herself for me and her brother who happens to be the only other family she has. I love her and I won't be able to see her ever again!" I screamed at her. My phone started ringing and I looked to see it was Braydon.

"What?"I spat out still mad from my mother who was glaring at me from answering the phone.

"Don't you 'what' me! Where the fuck did u go?"

"I'm at home but I'm about to leave."I said directing it to the person in front of me.

"Good. Meet us at the park."He said and hung up. I walked past my mom and stuffed my phone down my pocket.

"Where do you think you are going?" My mother yelled at me but I ignored her and walked to the park next to Braydon's house.

"Why did you drag me out here?"I asked them.

"We got a plan to bring Hazel back and kill Austin, Michael, and Jake."Lizzie said and a smirk grew on my face.

"I'm in."I said to them.

"OK, Zach, does every warehouse look different?" Braydon asked. Zach thought for awhile then nodded his head yes. 

"Lizzie and Jahyla, what did it look like?" Jackson asked them.

"We'll there me and Sky we're dangling from the roof and Jahyla was strapped in a chair. The lights we're only on top of each one of us like in a resteruant when it's over a table."Lizzie explained with her eyes closed. When she opened them she saw we we're all looking at her. "I have a photographic memory." She said and we all nodded our heads.

"And it smelled like vomit and blood. There was dried blood all over the floors and the walls."Jahyla said. Zach snapped his fingers and his face lit up.

"I know where she is. She is outside of town there is an abandoned street and at the end there is an abandoned warehouse."Zach explained and Braydon sighed in the slightest relief.

"Alright guys! Let's go get my baby sister back!" Braydon said all happily.

Skyler's POV

I woke up to something banging against a wall. I looked up and saw Michael hitting a hot piece of metal making it flat. He picked it up and walked to me.

"You're awake! Great, you'll be able to feel this."He said and walked closer to me with the hot piece of metal. He then stuck the piece of metal against my skin and I screamed in pain as it burned my skin. Tears fell from my eyes like waterfalls as I kept screaming in pain. He took it away and I sobbed from the burn that is now on my lower back and hip.

"Oh come on. I could've killed earlier but I kept missing the damn shot."Michael said rolling his eyes. "I'm killing you painfully slow."

"Nah shit Sherlock." I said wiping my eyes with my shoulders as my tears slowed down and soon came to a stop.

"Be happy I'm not just gonna stick a bullet through your brain." He growled making me roll my eyes this time. He grabbed a knife and I felt myself moving in the chains. I looked up and saw the chains connected to some sort of moving thing. My back hit the wall and looked to the side to see a gun paper. It's the one you get at the gun range.

"Now I'm gonna practice on you." He said. He shot and it went in between my legs. He shot again and it hit my thigh. I screamed as tears formed in my eyes and fell.

This went on for another 5 minutes and he only hit me 3 times out of like 30. I wasn't counting. He hit my thighs and mt stomach near my hip.

"I think I'm getting better. I hit you 3 times." He said happy he accomplished something.

"Yea 3 times out of 40." A voice I couldn't recognize say.

"We'll look who decided to show up." Michael said and from the shadow out came Zach dressed in some black jeans a black T-shirt and his leather jacket. Everything then became a haze. I couldn't see straight and I felt really tired.

Tyler's POV

"I think I'm getting better. I hit you 3 times."Michael said to Sky. We got here when Michael was burning Sky but we had to wait. Zach already stole the rest of the bullets and guns so we have everything we need. We just had to wait. Hearing her scream in pain was the worst kind of pain for me ever.

"Yea 3 times out of 40."Zach said coming into view. I was next to Sky in the dark. We were all separated into our own little circle.

"We'll look who decided to show up." Michael said.

"Let Sky go."Zach said."You got 6 seconds." Me, Braydon, Jackson, Esteban, Lizzie and Jahyla cocked our guns at the same time and Michael looked around but didn't see any of us.

"6"Braydon came out pointing his gun at Michael. "5" He said and Jackson came out pointing his gun at him."4" he said and out came Esteban pointing his gun. "3" he said and out came Lizzie pointing her gun at Michael. "2" she said and out came Jahyla pointing her gun at Michael."1" she said and I came out pointing my gun at him. "0" I said and shot him in his head. He fell on the floor blood spreading all around him.

"Bye bitch." Lizzie said and turned around. We skl did the same and there was Sky still hanging with blood falling from her thighs and stomach and her eyes closed.  

"Shit she closed her eyes."I said out loud and ran to her. I unhooked her from the chains and carried her outside to the ambulance. We explained the plan to them so they got it. They took Sky and drove away to the hospital. I heard 2 more gun shots and I turned around to see the police carrying a limping Austin but no Jake.

Out came Braydon with a smile on his face as they all walked towards me.

"You shot Jake didn't you?" I asked him and he nodded his head sheepily.

"Yup" He said popping the 'p'.

"They took Sky to the hospital, we should meet up with then over there." I said and we all looked at each other and ran to our cars. Braydon came on his bike so he sped past all of us and we were right behind him. We got there in 5 minutes and we rushed inside people looking at us wierdly.

"Where is Skyker Jackson?" Braydon asked the nurse. When she looked up she pushed her boobs up and lowered her shirt showing more of her cleavege. She typed away on her computer and looked for Skyler.

"She is going through surgery right now. Nobody can see her at the moment." Her high pitch voice said. She looked at Braydon and put her hand over his and leaned in next to his ear.

"My break is coming up. You wanna have some fun?" She said seductively which was really bad. Braydon took her off of him and sat her back down in her chair.

"Normally I would but I'm here for my baby sister."he said and walked to the waiting room with us following behind shortly. Zach stayed behind talking to the nurse and she nodded her head and smiled at whatever he said. Lizzie rolled her eyes and walked up to him and smacked his head. She grabbed the back of his shirt and threw him on the chair.

"Man, you owe me a one night stand now." Zach pouted and Lizzie flicked him off and sat down on Estebans lap.

"Guys, what happens if Sky doesn't make it this time?" Jahyla asked and we all just looked at each other but stayed quiet.

**7 hours later**

It had been 7 hours and nobody moves anywhere. We all just stayed right here. A few doctors came in and went to other family's, and we got no news on Sky.

A doctor came in the waiting room but none of us moved possibly knowing it wasn't for us.

"Skyker Jackson?" He called and that got us all up on our feet and to the doctor.

"Please tell me she is OK?" Braydon and Zach said in unison. The doctor gave us a look of sympathy and Lizzie and Jahyla bursted into tears.

"The bullet hit one of her organs, we we're able to stop the bleeding but her heart stopped. We got it back but it would be a miracle if she woke up. I'm sorry."The doctor explained to us. By now we we're all crying.

"Can we see her?"Jackson asked and the doctor nodded his head.

"She's in room 527. 5th floor." We all ran up the stairs and bursted into her room. There she was, skin as white as snow, lips blue like she ate a smurf. We all sat around her crying and just watching her hoping she would wake up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.8K 2.1K 44
you happen to be a famous musician, and by surprise, Fazbear Entertainment has given you a job position at Freddy Fazbears Pizzaplex. You are a songw...
524K 13.4K 37
Allison Dawson was anything but ordinary, she's an underground boxer. She loved making old people smile, walking her dogs, and anything a teenager wo...
614K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...