Smut, Smut, Smuts

By ddyissues_

Well it's all about dem hotties (Nate, Derek, and Swazz.) daddy Swazz is my fav, FYI More

John Swazz Smut
IM BACK FCKRS🥀🖤
Derek Luh Smut
John Swazz IMAGINE
Derek Luh Imagine

Nate(Skate)Maloley Imagine

12.1K 102 28
By ddyissues_

(It's sort of an imagine, but basically it's Nate watching your kid while you're going to work, then going grocery shopping after, and he has major trouble watching your kid.😂)

Nate's POV:

I watched Y/N grab her wallet and keys off the table. I ran over to her, and dropped to my knees, wrapping my arms around her waist.

I was beggin' her not to go, "Baby girrrlllll.."

"Nate he's sick, and I need you to stay with him while I go to work, and go grocery shopping. Please, this is all I ask for you to do." She removed my arms, and I stood up.

I ran in front of the front door, and gave her my sad face. I stuck out my bottom lip, usually it works, but she rolled her eyes.

"Ma do you have to leave me with, you know...him?" I looked down at Jaime.

Jaime is Y/N's 6 year old son. He hates me, and I hate him. And hell no! He is not my kid, when I first met Y/N she was Sammy's friend, who was 6 months pregnant, with a dead-beat baby daddy. Piece of shit didn't even want to take care of her and his unborn kid, so I started to help her out, got to know her, then fell in love with her. 5 years later we're happy couple, with her demon child. I swear to god he's evil, and hates me.

Jaime stood up and put his arms out looking at Y/N, "Mommy." He pouted sadly.

She gave him a look of sympathy, and "awed". I smacked my lips and crossed my arms, as she picked him up. He wrapped his arms and legs around her, also begging her not to go.

"I promise when I get back we'll order pizza, and play videos games." She kissed his cheek, and all he could do was fake a smile.

She walked back to me and kissed my lips, "I'll be back."

I grabbed her by her waist, and gave her a longer kiss. I let go and she chuckled.

"Jesus I'm going to the work then the store, not China." She opened the door, and I smacked her ass.

She slapped my arm then left, letting the door shut slowly behind her. She'd only be gone for 6 hours, not too long. I guess. Jaime and I stood there staring at each other, he ran down the hall and shut the door to his room. I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch. I tried to roll a blunt, but remembered specifically being told not to smoke around Jaime. So I just turned on the tv, and watched whatever came on.

"Nathan." I heard a tiny, squeaky from the side of me.

I turned my head slowly to see Jaime holding his little bear I gave him for his 3rd birthday. Something seems off, he'd be doing some evil shit to me by now.

I nodded my head at him, "What?"

"Play with me," he gulped, "pretty please?"

"Like video games?" I asked.

He thought about it then nodded.

I sat up, "Ight, put one of your games into the Xbox, and we'll play."

(5 hours later.)

This is the first time I actually had fun with this kid. We played games, had lunch, rapped some of my songs together, and just got a long. I looked at the clock, one more hour and my baby is home. I got up and decided to make Jaime some little snack before his mom got home. I went into the kitchen and opened the stove, and turned it on. Jaime sat at the table by the backyards sliding door and looked outside.

"Hey buddy what do you want?" I asked.

"Chicken nuggets." He stood up and pressed his tiny body against the window.

I took out the bag of chicken tenders, ripped it open, and shook them out on a pan.

"Nathan?"

"Yeah bud?"

"Can I go outside?" He asked looking at me.

I looked out the window, it was cloudy and sprinkling, he was already sick, so I couldn't let him get even more sick.

"Um, it's kind of raining Jaime, let's just stay inside, okay?"

He turned back to the window, "Okay."

I shoved the pan into the oven, and closed it.

"Hey Jaime, why don't we go play more ga-" when I looked up he wasn't there.

The back door was open, "JAIME!" I shouted. "God dammit."

I went to the backdoor to see him running up his slide and sliding down.

"Jaime, get your lil ass in here right now! Right now!" I ordered.

He looked at me, and threw the teddy bear I gave him, in the fucking mud. The fucking-mud. No, that didn't hurt at all, YES IT DID FUCKING HURT! I MAY BE A GROWN ASS MAN, BUT I HAVE FEELINGS TOO.

"You little shit. I knew you were being nice to me, just to get your little funky ass outside."

He raised up his little fist, and gave me a middle finger. I squinted at him, and ran towards him. He dashed behind the shed, and into this small little open tree area Y/N has behind her house. It's like a really small version of the woods. I ran in there and looked around.

"Jaime I just want to talk man. I just want to talk." I felt two pinecones hit my head.

I looked up to see him on top of the shed, smiling and throwing another pinecone at me. I saw the latter and started climbing up. He looked over his shoulder and started backing up. I was on top of the shed with him, pretty big ass shed too.

"Ooo, your onesie is dirty, and your mom is going to be pissed when she sees how dirty it is." I laughed at him to make him feel bad.

"I can wash my own things, Skate."

"Hey! Only your mom, and my friends can call me that. And you are not my friend." I started walking towards him.

"Skate!" He started sticking out his tongue.

"Stop!"

He backed up some more, "SKATE!"

"No seriously stop! You're gonna fall!" I noticed how close he was to the edge.

He stopped and smile, he took one more step back-then fell. I tried snatching him before he fell.

"JAIME!!" I hurried to the edge. "FUCK! No, no, no.." I looked over the edge.

There he was, laying on the floaties he swims with during the summer. He smiled at me, then flipped me off with both hands.

"JAIME?! NATHAN?!" I heard an angry voice come from back at the house.

"Uh-oh." I mumbled.

"Shit." I looked down at him.

"Does your mom know you fucking talk like this?! A 6-year old flipping off his soon to be step dad, and cussing."

"Does she know you still smoke your stuff, when she's not around?" He smiled.

"Hey! I didn't today!"

"What about when you were in the bathroom after we ate lunchables?"

I saw her walking around the corner, I jumped off the shed, and grabbed Jaime. She gasped snatching her kid back, and started to gently place him on the ground.

"You are in trouble. Nate dialed me by accident, and I heard everything. I should whoop your ass Jaime!" She yelled at him.

He started tearing up slowly, then crying. I rolled my eyes. Her face had sympathy written all over it again. Then she laughed, she picked him up and wiped his tears.

"You know you and your dad have too much in common." She shook her head, and started walking back towards the house.

"HEY!" I shouted.

She turned around as I threw my arms up in the air. I sighed, and gave her "are you serious?!" look.

"What about me?!" I crossed my arms.

She walked back over to me, and kissed me on the lips.

"Thank you Nate, for watching my baby boy. Now get your ass in the house."

"So am I gonna see a little boy get his ass whipped or not?"

"No, I got a punishment even better."

I don't know what that woman had on her mind, but it better be good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
291K 14.1K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
157K 11.3K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
1.9M 83.4K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC