Happy Accidents

By multiwxlker

The group is on their knees in front of Negan, thinking it was all over. As the leather jacket-wearing man is... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chatper 15
Theme Songs
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Update
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Author's Note
Sequel Trailer
Author's Note

Chapter 1

86.9K 879 314
By multiwxlker

//Rick's POV

I looked around at my group, sweat pouring off my face. Everyone was either crying or sweating profusely. The only two people that had dry faces were Abraham and my son Carl.

"Alright!" one of the Saviors called. "Let's meet the man!"

He banged on the door of the RV.

And out stepped a man wearing a leather jacket, a bat with barbed wire wrapped around it over his shoulder.

He smiled at the sight of the group. "We peeing our pants yet?" he asked.

My anxiety got worse just by seeing the man. It seemed like he radiated pure awfulness.

I worried for my son. Carl was simply staring at the man in pure hatred.

The man stepped into the light, revealing scruffy facial hair.

"Boy," he continued. "Do I have a feeling we're getting close." He pointed to everyone in the group. "Now which one of you pricks is the leader?"

"This one," the same Savior that banged on the door said, pointing to me. "He's the man."

The newcomer chuckled and walked up to me.

"Hi," he greeted. "You're Rick, right? I'm Negan."

Oh, no, I thought. We're in deep crap now.

"And I do not appreciate you killing my men," he continued. "And when I sent my people to kill your people for killing my people, you killed more of my people...not cool. Not cool. You have no idea how not cool that is. But I think you're gonna be up to speed shortly. Yeah...you are so gonna regret crossing me in a few minutes." Negan smiled evilly. "Yes, you are."

"You see, Rick," he continued. "Whatever you do, no matter what, you don't mess with the New World order and the New World order is this, and it's really very simple, so if you're stupid, which you very may well be, you can understand. You ready? Now here it goes, pay attention."

He lightly swung his bat down and pointed it at me, making me move to the side.

Negan leaned down slightly and said simply, "Give me your stuff or I will kill you." He gave another smile and started walking around covering the entire semi-circle the group made.

"Today was career day," he continued. "We invested a lot so you would know who I am and what I can do." He pointed his bat at me again. "You work for me now. You have stuff, you give it to me. That's your job."

He walked back over to me. "And now I know that's a mighty big, nasty pill to swallow," he told me. "But swallow it, you most certainly will. You ruled the roost. You built something. You thought you were safe, I get it. But the word is out. You are not safe. Not even close. In fact you are pegged. More pegged if you don't do what I want. And what I want is half your stuff. And if that's too much, you can make, find, or steal more and it'll even out sooner or later."

"This," he said, gesturing. "Is your way of life now. The more you didn't back, the harder it will be. So if someone knocks on your door, you let us in. We own that door. You try to stop us and we will knock it down. You understand?"

When I stayed silent, he leaned down slightly, cupping his hand around his ear. "What?" he said in mock surprise. "No answer? You didn't think you were actually gonna get through this without getting punished now, did you? I don't wanna kill you people. I just wanna make that clear from the get go. I want you to work for me. You can't do that if you're dead now, can you? I'm not growing a garden. But you killed my people–a whole lot of them. More than I'm comfortable with and for that, for that you're gonna pay."

Negan stopped facing and faced us. "And now," he said in a sinister voice. "I'm gonna beat the holy heck outta one of you."

My breathing quickened in fear.

He walked towards me and gestured to his bat. "This," he introduced. "This is Lucille. And she is awesome. All of this is so we can pick out which one of you gets the honor."

I watched as he walked over to stand in front of Abraham. Instead of cowering down, Abe rose up in defiance.

Negan smiled. "Huh," he remarked, running his hand over his scruff. "I gotta shave this."

Then man then lumbered over to Carl. I clenched my fists.

"You got one of our guns," Negan remarked before crouching down to be eye level with my son. "Yeah," he sighed. "You got a lot of our guns."

When Carl didn't respond, Negan said, "Dang, kid. Lighten up. At least cry a little."

When he still said nothing, the leader chuckled and stood up, walking over to Maggie.

"Jesus," Negan remarked. "You look horrible. Let's just put you outta your misery right now."

He raised Lucille slightly but was interrupted by Glenn screaming and throwing himself forward.

I watched as Dwight punched him a few times and held him to the ground, pointing Daryl's crossbow at him.

"Stop it!" Maggie screamed.

Negan looked at the scene in exasperation. "Nope," he scolded. "Nope, get him back in line."

Dwight dragged Glenn to his original spot. When he finally let go, Glenn looked at Negan through teary eyes. "Don't," he begged. "Don't."

The Savior chuckled. "Alright, listen," he said to all of us. Don't any of you do that again. I will shut that down, no exceptions. First one's free, it's an emotional moment." He pointed at Glenn. "I get it."

He glanced at me. "Sucks, don't it?" he asked. "The moment you realize you don't know anything."

He pointed Lucille at Carl. "This is your kid, right?" he asked me, walking up to my son. "Oh, yeah." He took a good look at Carl. "This is definitely your kid."

"Stop this!" I finally yelled.

"Hey!" Negan yelled back. "Don't make me kill the little future serial killer, don't make it easy on me! I gotta pick somebody. Everybody's at the table waiting for me to order."

He started whistling, walking past everyone in the group.

"I simply cannot decide," he smiled.

He turned away from us for a moment before turning back to us with a triumphant look on his face.

"I got an idea," he told us.

He slowly walked up to me and pointed Lucille at me.

"Eenie," he started.

I looked down, knowing was he was doing.

Oh god, I thought.

He went around to everyone in the group, pointing Lucille at them.

"And you" (Carl)

"Are" (Maggie)

"It," he concluded as he pointed Lucille at Glenn.

Oh, God.

Negan snapped his fingers at two Saviors. "Bring him up," he ordered.

The two walked up to Glenn and grabbed his arms, bringing him into the center and holding him down.

Shouts of protest came from everyone in the group, especially Maggie.

"Everyone shut the up!" Negan yelled. "Now, if anybody moves or says anything, cut the boy's other eye out and feed it to his father and then we'll start. You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry. Heh, you're all gonna be doing that."

He rose Lucille over Glenn's head and was about to swing down when a voice cut through the silence.

"Negan? What are you doing?"

---------------------------------------------
Author's Note: New story! 😁😆

Who did the voice belong to?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32 0 10
Rick originally wanted him dead. But had a change of heart after Negan proved himself loyal time and time again. Maggie was very close to killing him...
218K 5.7K 24
the thick maroon liquid falling to the sand, staining it until the next rainfall. sharp barbed wire wrapped baseball bat, with pieces of skin hanging...
51.7K 1.5K 53
Addison was at the kingdom with her boyfriend Trent , until they had to leave . Trent stole medicine and Negan demanded blood causing them to leave...
16.9K 572 14
Sequel to the first 'You're Not Alone' The reader and Daryl have started to settle into life at Alexandria, but once the group runs into the Saviours...