Changed By The Bad Boy [Bad B...

נכתב על ידי Our_Little_Miss_Emo

ιη α ωσяℓ∂ ωнєяє gιяℓѕ ƒαℓℓ ƒσя gυуѕ αη∂ gυуѕ αяє cяαzу ƒσя gιяℓѕ... αη∂у тяιєѕ нєя вєѕт тσ ωιтнѕтαη∂ тнє нαя... עוד

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 [Part 1]
Chapter 12 [Part 2]
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 [Part 1]
Chapter 15 [Part 2]
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30 -Final chapter-
Important Note
Sequel Info
Just a thought
Bonus Chapter - 1
Sorry Guys

Chapter 29

7.8K 225 41
נכתב על ידי Our_Little_Miss_Emo

Dedicated to @angelicarimando for stopping my wasting of time and allowing me to set my mind on an update! Thank her for this update guys!

♥Cameron’s POV♥

“Cameron,” I head my name being called over and over again. All around me was consumed by darkness, I couldn’t see a thing. Even my breathing was feeling constricted and I didn’t think that I could keep it up any longer.

I couldn’t move; my body felt paralyzed up against whatever surface which I was laid on. My chest felt tight most of all because it felt like something was squeezing it together. To put everything a lot simpler, my entire right side was feeling kind of weird; almost numb.

“Cameron!” My name was said once more but this time with a little more force and worry. Being in another world; which was far from common that the real one, I couldn’t distinguish who this voice belonged to.

Suddenly, I felt a pinch on my cheek but it didn’t hurt at all. My consciousness was returning but not as fast as I wanted it to. Once again, this individual touches me on the face once more but this time with a slight tapping action.

“Cameron honey, wake up, you need to take in your medication,” By the way this sentence was said, I was sure that whoever it was, it was either a nurse or a doctor. I don’t know why but deep down I feel so disappointed knowing that it wasn’t who I wanted it to be.

I wanted to wake up to the site of Andy’s smiling face;  a face that had no sign of fear, worry or pain visible in it. For the short time that I have known her, I’ve caused all of those emotions: anger, sadness, hurt, pain, worry, fear, love and much more.

All I wanted was for her to be happy and not have a care in the world. I never meant for her to be a target for the Marco gang, I never meant for her to get shot and I didn’t even expect her to be my girlfriend. Not saying that she being my girlfriend is a bad thing.

Opening my eyes slowly, the first thing I saw was a lady in white attire leaning over me. Yes, she was one of the doctors at this hospital, I knew her a little too well. Seeing that my eyes were now opened she smiles down at me, standing straight.

“Great, you’re awake. I’m just going to give you two pain killing injections, a vitamin tablet and I’ll just take one last check up,” She says, already clearing out the reason why she was here. I liked this doctor for this; she was always straight to the point.

“U-Uh…” I tried to speak but my mouth was so dry and tasteless. Even that effort made my head hurt a little. Assay, the doctor, also known as my neighbor, grabs a small bottle of water from the small table next to my bed. Opening the cap, she places the bottle up against my lips and I drank freely.

At first I felt a sting because my throat felt as though it was being cut; and then the refreshing sensation took over. In no time I was already done with my drinking and then she got rid of the bottle. Putting on her gloves, she then pulls the covers off of me.

Without the covers on I felt so damn naked but I knew I wasn’t because I still felt cloth against my skin. Allowing my eyes to travel around the room, I realized that there wasn’t much to pick out; only a bed, a few tables and equipment.

“Okay Cameron, open up,” Assay says, popping a peel in my mouth the moment I opened it up. Seeing that I just kept the tablet in my mouth, she continues by saying, “Oh dear, its chewable vitamins, go ahead… Chew and swallow.”

I did as told obviously. Still trying to clear my mouth of this sweet orange flavor, I observed closely as she filled two injection cylinders and I waited for her to continue what she was doing. Luckily for me, I’m a fan of needles so, this shouldn’t be so bad.

Without notice, she unties my robe and rubs her hand gently against the bandaged area over my rip cage. Finding what she was looking for, she peeled off the bandages and placed them in the sanitary disposal.

“This might hurt just a little Cameron, but please try to not move,” She says, already passing a sanitation cloth around my already healing wound. Trust me, this wound looked really disgusting but a smile came upon my face as I remember how silly my clothes looked when I got that wound.

Squeezing the air out of both injection cylinders, she places them to a side and then returns her attention towards me. Marking where she wants to place the shots, she grabs hold of the needles and holds them upright.

Never in my life have I ever taken two injections at the same time so my eyes began to widen a little. Already leaning in, she mouths a quick, “Suck it up,” and then she winks at me as she penetrates my body with both needles.

My eyes closed automatically and my teeth were clenched tight together because that hurt like a bitch! Pulling the tiny metals out of my body, I started feeling my right side a little bit better now. Whatever she put in me… was good.

“Now, now, don’t give me that face Cameron, it didn’t hurt that bad,” She laughs a little, removing her gloves and disposes the injection cylinders. I raised my eyebrow at her, saying, ‘You must be kidding me’ in my mind.

“Well Assay, you wouldn’t know what it feels like. And by the looks of things, you seem to be enjoying this!” I say, my voice coming out a little dry but fixing it self when I’m done with my statement. She simply winks at me at walks to the other side of the bed.

“Of course I am, I enjoy being Chip’s son’s doctor, you know and also, that was payback for taking my daughter’s virginity,” She says, smirking at me a little. What she said was true but her daughter climbed through my bedroom window practically begging me to have her first time. The girl has package, who can blame me right?

“She asked for it though… Had a great time too,” I respond, winking at her.

“Whatever Cameron, now let’s get on with the tests,” She says, not removing the smile off of her face at all. Assay and I were rather close, if you tell me. She and Andy’s mom are so much alike, personality wise. I love this lady so much; she’s like a mother I never had, just like my nanny Marry.

“Okay Cameron, let’s see if you can sit up,” She says, waiting for my approval. I nod, as a sign for saying, ‘Hell yeah but I would need some help obviously.’

Pushing on my left hand, I slightly lifted myself off of the bed. A slight pain could be felt around my wound area and Assay saw my struggle so she hurriedly helps me up. Placing her petit hands on my back, she pushes me up with care.

I was now in a sitting position waiting for her to be done with whatever she was writing down in her note pad. Taking a few secret glances at me she smiles a little, still putting in her notes in her book.

“Well that was fairly done; time for the limb test sweetheart. When I raise one finger; lift your left hand, when I lift two fingers; lift your right hand, when I lift three; lift your left leg and when I lift four you lift your right leg,” She instructs.

Raising one of her fingers, and with ease, I lift my left hand showing that I had no problem in moving it. She took note then doing a twist, raised three of her fingers. The left side of my body wasn’t injured so it was easy for me to lift my left leg.

Being left with the right side of my body, she raises four fingers at me. Surprisingly as I began lifting my leg, I felt no pain at all but as I arrived to a certain height I felt a little sting. Noticing this, she writes down some for stuff on her note pad.

And here goes all the balls I’ve built up in my seventeen years of life people! The right arm is the last option left! Whoopi-do, right? Heck no. As if on cue, she raises two fingers and there was an evil glint behind her rich blue eyes.

I know this would be hard because I couldn’t even control my right arm right now because I know that it was the closest to my wound and anything could happen from then on. Taking my time, I tried lifting it at a slow pace.

Reaching at a certain point, a grimace escaped my lips because the pain was unbearable, even for me. Seeing and hearing this, she gives me a motion which indicated that I could put my hand down once and for all.

As I placed my hand down on the bed, Assay takes down a few more notes. Placing her note pad on the medium table, she pulls out a few bandages from the drawer. Not resting a little, she completely takes out the first set of bandages and throws them away.

I’m glad that she had light hands because my skin was extremely sensitive at this point in time. She worked so quickly, I didn’t even feel a thing other than the cloth against my skin. In no time she was done and already parking her stuff for her to go. Assay was the perfect doctor, no one could replace her.

“Well Cameron, with the way you’re recovering and reacting to medication, you’ll be discharged by next week,” She informs me, and smiles.

“Okay great, finally I can get the hell out of this place. By the way… where’s Andy?” I ask, being a little curious about her condition. I mean, she was on my mind from the time I woke up; what kind of person would I be if I didn’t ask?

A faint smile appeared on her face before she answered my question. This made my heart beat fast because this smile of hers could be both a good or bad thing. I was hoping that it would be a good thing though. There was no way I could handle any bad news in my situation right now.

“Well she got discharged yesterday afternoon. I was told that she asked for you but you won’t to be allowed any visitors so she couldn’t come and see you,” She explains, shrugging at the end. I’m glad that she was doing alright. I always knew she was the strong type, something as small as that wouldn’t be able to hold her down.

“Oh okay.”

“Well I’m off to my other patients Cameron. Your first visitor will be with you in a few minutes,” She informs me and walks out of the room quickly before I could utter another word. I wanted to ask her about whom this ‘visitor’ of mine was but as we all can see, she wanted to avoid that question.

I hope that it was Andy, but I doubt it would be. Today is a school day and she wouldn’t ditch school just to come and visit me. No matter how much she might like me, she never admitted to loving me in any sort of way. This may sound absurd but sometimes I think that Andy doesn’t really love me, but I’m just over thinking.

The sound of my hospital room’s door being opened brought me back to reality. My head immediately snapped to the direction of the door and observed the silhouette which entered the room. At first I thought that it could be Andy but this figure appeared a little too manly to be my girlfriend.

“Hello there son,” He says, his voice was a cold as ever. He never showed any emotion when he addressed me because he never did want me as a son. My father and I were not on agreeing terms and being visited by him wasn’t a good sign either. I knew that a moment like this was coming but I didn’t think it was going to happen this way.

“Father,” I say, taking in the looks of the man which was now in plain view. Taking a few more steps towards me, I realized that he held a walking stick in his right hand. I guess that the ambush from the last time left him in this state. Never have I thought of seeing the all so might Chip Smith using a walking stick.

My father was a lot like me in looks. We had the same skin and hair color. His eyes we a little greyer than mine but it was still grey. He was a few inches taller than I was but way more muscular than me. Sometimes I wondered if he was on steroids but then again, I remembered about our home gym.

“I see that you’ve got yourself in a whole load of trouble,” He says, trying to make conversation. Already being stood in front of the bed, he takes a sit in a nearby stool. Making himself comfortable, he places his walking stick on his lap and not waiting for a reply from me, he speaks up once more.

“Well, I’m a little disappointed to see the heir of our gang laid here all bandaged and what not but I’m glad that you all defeated that bastard. There is no longer a Marco Gang.”

“It seems that Ralo and the guys finished the job, huh?” I asked rhetorically. He simply nods his head. Fixing myself on the bed, I went in a sitting position so that I could feel a little more comfortable. The air was still tense around us but not a bad as to when we were at our house.

Looking down to the floor, my father gripped onto his lap, fighting with himself over something. He seemed stressed over something but I didn’t really care if it had to do with me or not. I was only curious as to what on earth would he be contemplating about so greatly.

“Why are you here?” I ask taciturnly, making sure he got the message of me not wanting him to be the one visiting me at this moment. He quickly realized the other meaning to my sentence and lifts his head to look to my direction. For once, his face wasn’t all that stiff but a little loose and clam.

“Is it a crime for a father to come and visit his son at his own hospital?” He asks trickily. He always did have a way in turning a situation in his benefit. My father was always recognized as the man of many words because of his twisted ways of speaking.

I crocked my head to the side as I squints my eyes at him. We held eye contact for a good while until he decided to break the silence with his voice. Little did I know, what he was about to say was going to change my view on him forever.

“The true reason I came here is to apologize,” He says, dramatically pausing to take in my facial expression. Right now my eyes were opened widely because this was a once in a life time thing and I wasn’t going to miss it for the world. Continuing with his statement, he says, “I wanted to apologize for the way I treated you Cameron, I was the one who made your own mother treat you like crap. Marry didn’t treat you that way because she can handle threats.”

All this time, I thought that my mother naturally hated be but this man was behind it all along. I just knew he always had a huge part to play in ruining my already messed up life. And now, he just proved me right. There was no way in me forgetting all the things that he has done to me and he too knows that.

“Well, I always knew you were behind all of this but I wasn’t absolutely sure. Thank you for clarifying everything. Thanks to you, I also met the most magnificent girl in the world,” I say calmly, obviously referring to Andy. If wasn’t for my father, I wouldn’t be classified as a ‘bad boy’ and if I wasn’t in that category Andy and I would have never met.

“I’m so sorry son, I just hope that you can find it in you to forgive your old man,” He says, letting all his emotions run wild as he hold his eye contact with me. He uses the words, ‘son’, and, ‘your old man’, as if we had the most loving relationship ever. This was the first time that we’ve spoke to the other and we won’t really arguing; I kind of liked this a lot.

“Don’t worry about it dad, I forgave you a long time ago but it won’t be as simple to forget what you’ve done to me in the past,” I say, making sure I made my point clear. His face beamed at the fact that I had already forgiven him.

Getting up from where he once sat, he leans over the bed and wraps his hands around my neck and pulls me into a hug. He pats my back slowly, taking in the moment. This was the first time that we have had a scene like this between us. I would have never thought that all of this was hurting him on the inside as well.

“Cameron, you’ve got another visitor,” Assay announces on the intercom. The caused my father and I to pull apart and to welcome the extra person which was now entering the room. I was shocked at who I saw. It wasn’t that bad type of shock but it was the unexpected type.

Andy.

So she came to see after all. Walking towards us, her face was beautiful as ever. She had a well sculpted smile on her face but I could tell that she was on the verge of crying. No matter how much I wanted to run up to her, hug, kiss her and lift her off the ground; I couldn’t.

“C-Cameron... You scared me,” She says, not even acknowledging my father’s presence. Tears were already running down her face as she was now stood before the bed. Quickly, she whips those tears away and smiles brightly at me.

“I’m so sorry Andy, I’m so glad that you’re alright,” I say, also smiling at her.

“If your father wasn’t here right now, I would just jump on you and kiss you as if my life depended on it…” She says, trailing off. Her face suddenly comes red due to what she said before. Andy sure was a special case, speaking her thoughts out loud.

A chuckle escaped my lips at the site of her embarrassed and red face. She had no idea how much I wanted to do the same to her but something else caught my attention. How did she know that this man was my father? Have the met somewhere else before or something?

“By the look on your face you must me wondering ‘Do they know each other?’ well, we met a few minutes ago. The nurse was asking if anyone in the waiting room was here to see Cameron and the two of us along with another young man and a girl was present. On our way to the room we had a chat and I requested in entering first… You know the rest from there,” My father informs me.

My mouth quickly forms an ‘o’ shape as I took in my new glimpse of information. Returning my attentions to Andy she simply nods her head, agreeing to what my father had just said. Wow, my girlfriend and my father met without I knowing, awkward.

“I better leave you two love birds alone. See you at home son,” He says, dismisses himself but lives a few lingering pats on my shoulder before turning to leave. On his way out, he tells Andy his separate goodbye and shakes her hand.

“Cameron you had me so worried,” Andy confesses, taking a sit on the other side of my bed. Making herself comfortable, she lays down on the bed, resting her head on my chest. (The uninjured side of course.) I rubbed up and down her arm soothingly before I spoke up again.

“I was worried about you even more Andy. You have no idea of how scared I was. I thought that I was going to lose you once and for all. There was no way that I could live with myself if that ever did happen,” I say, letting my heart out.

She snuggles closer to me, understanding where I was coming from. I could tell that she too was opening up to me because I have never seen Andy this vulnerable before. Heck, this is the first time that I’ve ever seen her vulnerable. This girl has so many ways in keeping all her true feeling and thoughts on the inside.

“Cameron, you don’t need to worry about me, worry about yourself once in a while. I know that this is the wrong time but I just remembered something that I was always meaning to ask you,” She says, lifting her hand and tracing her fingers over the heart with skull bones tattoo that she had on her wrist.

“Ask away…” I reply, waiting to see where she was going with this.

“Well, remember the day I got this tattoo?” She asks, pausing so that I could reply. I simply nod my head so that she could continue with what she was saying. “I’ve always wondered why you made such a great fuss about it in the first place. I mean, it’s just a tiny tattoo right?”

Allowing a sigh to freely leave my lips, I positioned myself to answer a question on a really touching topic. “I’ll only answer this because you asked. I have a problem with tattoos for a long time now, not only because of the medical circumstances that it comes with but way more than that. I—“

“But you’ve got plenty tattoos, why—“

“I was just getting to that part. My tattoos won’t put willingly but it was because of my gang. You needed to have a tattoo to be respected in my gang. Even though I was the heir, I still needed to abide by this rule. One night, my father hired a private tattoo artist, they chained me down on my bed and then they got to work. It was a pain full experience. I’ve regretted having that tattoo from the very first day of having it. I just didn’t want you to regret anything in your life.”

“I-I didn’t know that it was that personal Cammy,” She says, using the pet name she gave me to brighten the mood of the room a bit. He attempt worked because we both chuckled at the girly name she gave me.

“You can call me Cam, you know that right?” I insisted, hoping that she will be up for the offer. Knowing Andy, she won’t ever change it without a price.

“Fuck no dude! I’ll change yours when you stop calling me ‘Kitten’,” She defend. I expected that response from her, causing me to laugh a little. For once in my life I felt like myself, I felt as if I could remain in this position forever. Side to side on a bed with Andy was great (excluding the wound.)

Looking up into my eyes, her face beamed as she smiles at me. I returned the smile and waited for her to say what she wanted to say. “Earlier today, Mrs. James called me into her office and informed me of us having to attend another concert and having to do a duet all over again,” she says, giving me a look which clearly said, ‘I really don’t want to do this all over again’.

“Sounds great,” I say enthusiastically just so that I could irritate her a little. Bumping her hip with mine she groans a little and hops off of the bed. I also groaned because I wanted her to stay a little longer at my side.

“In that case Cameron, I have a song suggestion written on this piece of paper. Open it when I leave,” She says, taking the piece of paper from her pocket and places it in my now extended hand. I wonder what song she would choose and in such a short period of time.

“Okay…” I say.

“I’ve got to get back to class Cameron, I cannot afford to skip more than one period after missing school yesterday,” She says, winking at me. Leaning down, she places her lips gently on mine but pulls away a second later. ‘That’s all I get? Sigh… I wanted way more,’ I say mentally.

“Okay… Shoo Kitten, you’re going to be late,” I say, pushing her away from me. A fake gasp leakages her lips as she walks towards the exit. I didn’t notice earlier but damn, her ass looked great in those pants. I’m a perv, what can I say?

Already at the door, she turns around and blows me a kiss. Andy was so adorable when she put her mind to it but at times she was the worst demon ever. The site of her walking out of the hospital room made me feel a little broken, seeing that I could walk besides her at the moment.

Doing as old, I unfolded the piece of paper she gave me. I was immediately greeted by her well-formed curly writing. Her letters were all so well placed and perfectly shaped; unlike what mine looked like.

‘тнιѕ ιѕ тнe ѕoɴɢ ғor тнe dυeт... ι нope yoυ lιĸe ιт. ♥ ѕoɴɢ : _____'

Out of all the songs in the world, she ended up choosing one of my favorites. Haha, I can’t wait for that duet… Let’s just hope it’s more organized this time.

A/N: Thanks for waiting for this update guys :D So sad, this was the chapter before the last. Thanks for reading VOTE, COMMENT and SHATE!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

46.7K 2K 83
'A Girl In Thought' is a sum-up of poetries that I have scribbled down straight from my heart. They are a worthless build up of words that every hear...
5.8K 117 11
A compilation of quotes that you can relate to whenever you are bored, sad, happy and etc. Read at your own risks. This quote compilation is either w...
302K 7.5K 109
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
25 minutes נכתב על ידי Ces

ספרות חובבים

16.3K 1K 12
She was ten years younger.