"CAGED" -The Mafia's Bought L...

By bloodymary911

In Shohei's dark,wealthy world where money makes the world go round, SEX is everywhere,you can do it with any... More

"CAGED"(YAOI/ boyXboy love story)
"CAGED" Chapter 2
"CAGED" Chapter 3
"CAGED" Chapter 4
" CAGED " Chapter 5
"CAGED" Chapter 6
"CAGED" Chapter 7
"CAGED" Chapter 8
"CAGED" Chapter 9
"CAGED" Chapter 11
"CAGED" Chapter 12
"CAGED" Chapter 13
"CAGED" Chapter 14
''CAGED"Chapter 15
"CAGED" Chapter 16
"CAGED" Chapter 17
"CAGED" Chapter 18
"CAGED" Chapter 19
"CAGED" Chapter 20
"CAGED" Chapter 21
"CAGED" Chapter 22

"CAGED" Chaper 10

20.2K 274 27
By bloodymary911

“Say whaaaaa? Say whaaaatt? o.O

Am I still asleep and dreaming?

Oh no! This is exactly not a dream, it’s a friggin nightmare! I look around me again. My eyes searched the surroundings. We are at the upper deck of a huge ship, or is this a cruise ship? This can’t be real! Whatever, if this is real or not,-----I walked towards the metal bars and grab a hold of it. I have no other choice.

I lift my right foot and positioned it above the metal bars. I felt the strong wind slaps through my face and cloths. I prepared myself, why? Cause I’m going to jump off the ship.

“No matter what I’m going home, if it means I have to swim back to Paris!”Just as I was about to raise my other leg someone drag me down to the ground with my butt landing first.

“Hey! That hurts!”I don’t care if I act and sound like a kid, all I want is to go home!

“You are one hell of a crazy kid”.  He said looking down at me and swiftly throws me to his shoulders.  Does this guy think I’m a sack or something? My face bumped to his broad back and my stomach was being crushed to his hard shoulder.

“Hey! P-put me down!” I slam my fist to his back again and again. But no matter how hard I try he doesn’t seem to notice my punching. He marched back to the cabin and opens the room where I woke up. Finally, he released me and threw me to the huge bed.

“Who do you think you are? Huh!” I shouted after I collapsed to the foam. I really want to kick this guy’s ass now.

“I believe we haven’t introduced ourselves. My name is Shohei  Asami, nice meeting you.” He raised his hands waiting for me to reach out and shake it. He was towering me as I gaze up at him.

“I don’t talk to strangers.” I rolled my eyes and turn my head aside.

“It’s okay. I already know you’re profile anyway.” I turn my head back at him in surprise and saw him holding some documents.

“Name, Sen  Jacques.  Age, seventeen. Half French, half Japanese. Living at Paris France. High school graduate has a part time job at a hotel. You only have a brother and a sick mom.” I look at him, surprised by what he just blurted out.

“Why do you know a lot about me? What do you want?”

“Just as I said, I bought you. Meaning you are my possession from now on.” He calmly sits to the couch facing the bed where I am. He waited for my answer as he crossed his legs making him look more powerful.

“Impossible, this is ridiculous!”

“Well, you should be thanking me now in the very first place, if I hadn’t bought you, who knows to whom you might end up. You might be bought by an old fat man and turn into a sex slave, or some syndicates might buy you and rip out your organs and sell them.” He pulled a cigar on his pocket and lit it up. He suck the cigar and blew the smoke up.

“So you’re saying you’re better than them? Exactly what are you planning to do to me? Huh?” I wrinkled my brows and fought his gaze.

“I’ll just play with you until you finally satisfied the sum of money I threw away just for you.” He smiled evilly.

“I am not a toy for you to play! Are you crazy? How much was my price? I’ll pay you back even if I have to work my guts out.”

$ 300,000.” He calmly declared while puffing smoke and threw the contracts on the bed.

“Holy cow!” My eyes widened, I could feel my body becoming cold. I stayed speechless as my eyes travel around each of the documents. I want to rip the papers apart but my body wont move. It’s fucking real!

 It’s the end of me! How am I going to pay that back?

“With you’re current financial situation, how are you going to pay me back? You can even hardly survive a single day with your income. Plus, you have hospitals and school bills to pay. It’s impossible.”  He smiled teasingly as he separate his legs from being crossed together and rests his elbows on his knees. He bent down slightly and clamped his hands as he rests his chin on it.

“I will find a way! But first, please let me go back home. I swear I won’t run or hide. I promise I’ll pay the money back.” I tried to lower my voice hoping he’ll believe me. “I just need to go back home, my brother and mom must be worried by --- I was stop when he flipped open his cellphone in front of my face.

“Talk to them you’re self.” He waited until I reach out for the phone.

“Sen?” I heard my brother’s voice from the phone making my eyes all red and watery. ooh...I miss my brother.

“Drake?” I call out.

“Oh how are you? How was you’re job? A man in a suit came here last night and said you got a good job and went straight ahead to your first business trip with your boss. How come you never even said a word about this?”

“Uh—uh—  I was confused of what my brother’s talking about. Until I finally solve the puzzle.

“At first I did not believed them but now I’m finally relieved that I heard your voice.” He chuckled. Drake sounds so happy I don’t want to ruin his smiling face right now.

“I—uh- Yeah, I’m fine here.” I fake a smile as I look down on the floor. I decided to play along at Shohei’s facade. There’s no way I’d tell my brother that I was auctioned!

“How’s Mom doing?” I tried to change the subject.

“Well, she was a bit worried at first but the guy assured us that you’re safe. In fact as a proof the company paid all moms remaining hospital bills! Wow, that company of yours must be big time!”

I look up at Shohei with confused eyes. I was lost in words, still surprised of everything that my brother just stated.

“That’s good to hear. Drake, please tell mom that I’m safe here, okay?”

“Yeah! Sure?--- Oh, Isn’t hiring a private nurse expensive?”

“Huh?” I suddenly don’t know what drake is talking about.

“You sent a private nurse for Mom, not to mention also a housemaid!”

I was shock again, I slowly covered the speaker of the phone and shot Shohei a questioning look.

“What was the private nurse and the housemaid all about!?” I almost shouted.

“I sent them. I have to do that if I want you to focus on serving me only. And, by the way, the housemaid will be sleeping at your house to provide all your brothers needs at home. I’ll take care of all their finances.” He shrugged his shoulders as if he just said something nonsense.

“How could you! How could you act as if you control everything?”

“I do monopolize everything I want!” And shot me a sharp gaze.

That’s it! I want to punch this guy so hard that his nose would just bleed. But then again I can’t do that. I return my focus to the phone again.

“Sen? You still there?”

“Uh yes.  Yes Drake.”

“Uh, Sen may I ask what kind of job you got?”  Drake asked  hesitantly.

“Uhh..---What would I tell him!?

“I’ll tell you when I get back home, it’s sort of a long story.”

“ Are you sure?” Drake’s pretty sharp, he must have noticed my worried voice.

 “Yeah! Sure!” I cheered my voice praying he’ll believe the lies I said.

“When are you coming back then?”

“I- uh, still don’t know. But I wont be long here I assure you. Oh. I have to hung up now. I’ll call you when I can, okay?” A tear fell from my eye when I felt that the call was about to end.

“Kay.”

“Please do me a favor? Don’t skip school and visit Mom more often.”

“I know that, I’m more mature now! Bye Sen!”Then the call ended.

I let out a sigh. I was very confused of how fast everything happened. If only this was just a dream.

“How could you!” I shouted at the man seating in front of me.

“How could I?” Shohei stood up and walk closer to me until his feet touches the edge of the bed. I stare up at him.

“You should even bow down and thank me.” He lean closer and pin both of his hands on the bed with me in between. I moved backward but he pushed me down on the bed. My head bumped on the soft foam.

My eyes widened when he was about to touch his lips to mine. I panicked and with all my might I knee his stomach. But he did not even make a sound, it doesn’t seem like he got hurt. The only thing that I noticed is that my knee was the one that is hurting. Is he even human?!

“That was ticklish” He chuckled.

“Damn you! You bastard once I get out of here you’ll see!”

“You can never get away from me. Even I you did, I’ll search every corner of the world to claim what’s mine.” He whispered near my mouth, I could feel his warm breath. Every time his mouth moves it brushes on my lips.

“You b---- I was cut from speaking when we heard a knock.

“Excuse me, master you’re ride is here” The man outside informed us. That must be his body guards.

“Coming.” Shohei stood up and brushed back his hair.

he then pulled some undergarments, polo and a jeans on the wardrobe and threw it beside me.

“Take a quick bath and change, I'll wait outside. Were leaving once you’re ready.” He stated before he walks out of the room.

 I was still lying there on the bed. Eyes still fixed on the ceiling, trying to digest all that was actually happening. A tear feel from my eye again. The moment I heard the door closed I burst into tears without sound.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for today! So did this answer all of you're questions? hihi (Wide grin)..

It's a little bit sad in this chappy..huhu..

To add the lonely atmosphre, click the video on the side, I just heard it and loved it! Taylor Swift's Safe and Sound..enjoy :)

anyways...It's my moms birthday, but I didn't go out and socialize with her guest, their having karaoke right now and poor me wont come out from where I am..I love it here.. Ugghhh..I'm such an anti-social freak..hihihi

Well, you know what to do. Comment, vote and be a fan if you want me to upload quickly..

If you do that, I'll give you lollipop! Because I love it when you appreciate my chappies...

+Blo0dy_Mary+

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 88K 58
Evangeline Yu went back to the Philippines only to find out that her house was sold, her sister had ran away with her money and her mother was in com...