"CAGED" Chapter 2

Sens  P.O.V.

Man! I thought I killed this man! Darn, but he deserves it. What do you expect I should do when a guy kisses me?  Do I look like a girl or something? Uurggghh.

 I’m talking to myself as I watch an unconscious man lying in the bed in font of me, hoping he’ll wake up.With his naked body covered with thin white sheet.

Hey! Who said I have to wait? I could just walk away for all I care? But then again, he’s our guest, a VIP guest! What if he reports me for what I did, recognizes me and get me fired! I don’t want that to happen, I just got this job for Christ sake.

I look round me anxiously, a table got my attention with a gun and what else? I guess that’s what they call drugs. Forgive me for being so ignorant, but I haven’t seen a real one in real life. So, that’s why his out of control kissing whoever he sees because he’s high! I should really stay away from this guy.

“Uurggh”

He’s waking up! I’m standing in front of him frozen with my lips sealed unable to say something.

What to do!What to do!

“Darn it! That hurts!”

 I nervously watch him cursing while he touches his head.

“Uhm-“   I finally got the courage to speak but got tongue tied again as he’s piercing eyes landed on me.

“Why the hell did you hit me?” He flatly spoke

  I nervously took one step as he stood up, I wasn’t afraid of him, but dang how should I react if he’s walking towards me comfortably naked! It’s not everyday that I get to see a person like him. Does this guy even know about the thing that they call clothes?

“Wait Sir, let me explain. I’m not the person you’re waiting for or what you thought I am because I’m an employee here, I work here” I quickly spoke and showed my Identification card.

He just stares at my card blankly like he did not hear a single word of what I said and looked at me again with his face only inches apart.

“So you’re an employee here huh? “ He lifted his hands and caressed my neck going up to my jaw sending tingling sensation I’ve never felt before.

“Yes Sir” I politely answered fighting his gaze. Trying to ignore his nakedness.

 I’m not afraid of you. I shouted in my mind and took away his hands from my jaw,I hate this foreign sensations I’m starting to feel.

“Then, Mister Sen, is hitting you’re guest is you’re way of treating them?” He lifted his brow and brush his long wavy hair back up sexily.

He even knows my name now, dang, I carelessly showed my I.D. to him. Great! That’s so genius of you Sen!

“Sir, who would not hit a guest who mistaken you for somebody and kisses you out of nowhere?” You should be thankful you only receive a light poke. I wanted to add but don’t have the courage to.

“So? Who cares? It’s just a kiss, don’t over react kid.” He said while smiling, this guy irritates me now!

“A kiss? Just a kiss you say? Can’t you see? I’m a man for crying out loud! Do I look like a chick?!”

I blurted out. I’m even surprise by my reaction now. He even call me a KID! Man! This guy really gets into my nerves. Now I regret hitting him behind his head, I should have punched him in the face.

“Hmmmm…With a little modification? You’ll pass!”

Yeah right, look who’s talking. He’s the one with the long hair here making him look like a chick at the back minus the broad shoulders! Again, I wasn’t able to blurt this out , I still got a grip of my patience.

“Relax, don’t act like a girl, guys kissing? There’s nothing wrong with it. What century did you come from and—“he laughed a little----  “there’s nothing for you to lose, you’re not a girl remember?”

“Well mister! You just stole my firs—“   That’s when I realized what I was about to blurt out.huh! No way! There’s no way I’d let this guy know that his my first kiss! That would be humiliating!

“Huh? So I’m you’re first kiss ey?”  He’s eyes widened with a look that irritates me.

“ No you’re not!  FAGGOT!” That did it I blurted out again.

“How impolite of you to you’re guest. You don’t have any idea who you’re talking too. How about a little punishment?”

“Huh”?

To my astonishment he swiftly held both of my hands against my back.

Not again!

I nervously look at him with my eyes wide open and trying to release his tight grip on me.

 Don’t you dare!

He bow his head as his lips about to touch mine, Now, I’m desperately trying to get away from him as far as I can. I can feel his warm breath approaching to my tightly closed mouth.

I just closed my eyes hoping he’ll stop his prank, coz whatever his doing, it’s not funny!

--------------------------------------------DARKNESS-------------------------------------------------------

For a second my heart stop beating but nothing landed on my lips. I felt him released my hands a grip my shoulder as I open my eyes, I saw his head down and his hands holding unto me like his getting support from it to stand up.

“Hey, are you through teasing me?” I sarcastically said and caught his hand trying to get it from gripping my shoulder, but I noticed something.

I immediately touch his forehead checking his temperature and I’m right. He didn’t answer with his eye’s closed and brows almost together trying to fight his almost fainting.

“Hey you’re burning hot!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the very late upload.Anyway , i'll continue this story people.

comment after you read :)