The Girl with A Knife

By XXxErzaScarlet

This boy dates this dangerous girl When he doesn't know it He doesn't know she's dangerous. More

note
Chapter One: The Killer
chapter three:
4

Chapter Two: The Tortue

17 1 5
By XXxErzaScarlet

Warning:This chapter has: blood. Knives. Murder. And some chapters have lemons. Thank you for your time.

Jane

I smile as Mary wakes up.

"WHERE DID YOU TAKE ME JANE? HELP!!!!" She screams. I smile.

"The doors locked. This is a sound proof room. And no one will here your cries of pain and your pleas" I smile as she struggles from the rope.

"Fuck! JANE WHY?" She yells. I slap her. She cries.

"You always bullied me. Like you own the place. You're a spoilt brat! And you think you have the right to call me Jane! If anything you call me by my second name. Tch, if a ass hole like you know," I smirk.

"Well, Allison (I thought Jane allison is a good name) if I get out alive, I'm telling your boyfriend," she says. I growl. She grins. I smirk. I walk over to the black box.

"Eh, allison, what's in there?" She asks. I smirk

"Hmm," I say and open it. Her eyes widen. "Maybe some weapons I'm gonna try on you, you can be my dummy," I say as her tears drop.

I grab my chain saw. The first thing. I hardly smash it on her arm. She cries really loudly in pain. I smile as her arm falls off. She sobs and screams and never stops.

I sigh.
"You'll never stop will you!?" I yell. I run over to my kit and grab tape. I put it on her mouth. I can still here her but not so loud.

I go over to the black box and open it. I close my eyes and pick another weapon. I yelp as my Index finger hut something sharp. I open my eyes and lick the blood.

"Pleaz stap (please stop) " she cries through the tape. I understand

"Nope, " I say. She cries more. I slap her.

She stops.

But her tears keep falling because her arm came off. I bet that hurts. I smile and rub her back.

"I know it's painful. But deal with it" I say and cut her back with my new weapon.

Mary

I hoped this was a dream, but no, my arm hurts REALLY bad. Then a sharp pain hit my back. I hissed in pain.

I see her go to the black box.. oh no. . She has a gun! A SHOT GUN (AN ANGEL WITH A SHOT GUN FIGHT UNTIL THE WARS WON I DONT CARE IF HEAVEN WONT TAKE ME BACK)

She shoots me as I scream in pain. She made sure she didn't shoot my heart. I can't talk.. I cough out blood before saying

"You... Bitch.." I say. She smiles before saying

"Shall I put you out your.." she said but I yelled
"NO, JUST LET ME. " I Say and cough blood "go..." I say.

She disagrees and cuts a hole around my heart and cuts it out. I widen my eyes. I can't scream. .
I'm so numb. . . I cough out blood.

"I'm sorry Jane. ." I mutter. I hear faint sobs before blacking out.

Jane

I felt really bad. I sobbed.

I hugged Mary before I hid her. I washed my clothes around and took a bath. And I went to my room and went to bed. And soon fell in darkness.

HEY GUYS HOW IS DIS BOOK?
plz vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138 1 1
Hej jeg hedder Kim Jeg er 13 år Og har det ikk så godt Både der hjemme og i skolen Jeg bor hos min mor Min far er alkoholiker I skolen bliver jeg m...
8 1 1
Alisa tên thật là Alisa marianna từ khi sinh ra cô được mọi người yêu quý bạn bè người thân gia đình cứ tưởng là hạnh phúc sẽ kéo dài mãi mãi cho tới...
0 0 1
Mit føste angstanfald for mange år tilbage nu lever jeg med angst mange ting går op nu
407 10 5
MÅ KUN LÆSES AF OVER 18 år lavet af en 12 årig dreng LOL