youth ; jaeyong

By madametae

because when we're young, we do stupid things. we all make mistakes. jaehyun makes the mistake of trusting ta... More

one ; terror
two ; truth
three ; amuse
four ; mine
five ; bond
six ; scars
seven ; friends
eight ; souls
nine ; pain
ten ; distance
eleven ; reunited
twelve ; gone
thirteen ; lost
fourteen ; stolen
fifteen ; crashing
sixteen ; home
seventeen ; mother
eighteen ; kids
twenty ; yours
twenty one ; envy
read this pretty pls
twenty two ; infinity
twenty three ; maternal
twenty four ; steps
twenty five ; eternal
twenty six ; absence
twenty seven ; dedication
twenty eight ; deja vu
twenty nine ; tease
thirty ; disappointment
thirty one ; goodbye
epilogue
character q&a
q&a responses ; pt. 1
q&a responses ; pt. 2
q&a responses ; pt. 3
u must read this
authors note

nineteen ; beginning

4.4K 205 306
By madametae

" dude, if you don't vote for mom, he's literally going to rip your head off. "

the whisperings coming from the living room did not go unnoticed. what was wrong the them? i swear, they were all actually seven years old.

" shut up, you're basically the jaeyong angel child, so don't tell me what to do. "

i came into the living room, pointing my spatula at them with warning eyes.

" johnny, don't talk to winwin like that. not in my house! "

johnny gulped as winwin stuck his tongue out, running into my arms.

" my god jae, if you're like this with someone who isn't even your own kid, just imagine how the baby is going to be. "

i raised my eyebrow at ten, narrowing my eyes.

" spoiled rotten just like winwin. "

i ruffled his hair before going back into the kitchen and finishing up breakfast, taeyong burying his head into my neck.

" you really are such a mother. "

" i know i am. that's why i threaten to beat them all the time because they don't know how to behave. "

taeyong smirked against my skin, pressing light kisses on my neck.

" and who said you're any better baby boy? "

suddenly mark walked into the kitchen, slipping and falling, followed by a scream.

" get a room, dear god. i would appreciate it if i didn't walk in on my mom and dad about to- "

" would you stop saying that. we are not your parents! oh my fuck. "

mark gave me the 'are you for real' look.

" oh, but it's okay when winwin does it.. "

i smiled, nodding and telling him to get out of my kitchen.

after i finished breakfast, everyone got their share and i told sehun and luhan to come downstairs.

" everything okay now? "

luhan smiled warmly, tangling his fingers with sehun's.

" yeah, i'm fine. thanks jae. "

i was happy watching everyone eat, satisfaction and excitement across everyone's eyes. we were definitely one big dysfunctional family.

" pass the syrup. "

" that's the fifth time you've said that, keep it over there for fucks sake. how much syrup do you need winwin? "

everyone turned to look at me and just as i was about to yell at ten, he quickly looked down, apologizing profusely.

" that's what i thought. the next person that's mean to winwin is getting the chancla and don't ask me what it is because you don't want to find out. be nice to him or else you're dead. "

" taeyong, you're the leader. do something- "

taeyong shook his head, standing up and picking up his empty plate.

" i don't know about you but i like living so i'm not going to stop him. he has more power over me and if i do something i probably won't get any sex for a long time so- "

" okay! that's enough! jesus. "

suddenly joshua lifted his head up expectantly.

" you called. "

everyone narrowed their eyes, wondering what the hell was wrong with all of us.

" anyways, i saw that some labels were having auditions so as groups, we have to all have our individual talents, dances, vocals, and everything else together. one of my old friends zico has a place we can- "

suddenly everyone's jaw dropped and they all looked at me like i had two heads.

" you know zico? like, block b, zico? "

i nodded, thinking of it as nothing.

" and you never told us? he's only one of the best rappers in the korean music industry right now, and you just shrug it off!? "

" i mean, i've known him for a pretty long time so it's not jaw dropping for me, we just fell out of touch for a while. "

as they all continued shaking in their heads in shock, i continued.

" he's going to help all of us. we'll probably even get tips from block b, who i'm also friends with. "

" is their anyone else we need to know of that's famous and you just so happen to know them? "

i thought for a minute, trying to remember.

" i mean i've talked to g-dragon, taeyang, and jay park a couple times but that's about it. "

they all widened their eyes, standing up in disbelief.

" are you serious!? "

" does mama jae ever lie? "

after they finished arguing over who loved me more because they wanted to meet them, i grabbed taeyong's hand, gesturing for everyone to follow.

" we'll walk to the building. it's not that far and zico is waiting. "

it was getting annoying hearing them squeal about how excited they are after ten minutes of hearing it.

" guys, calm down, he's a normal person just like all of us. don't act all crazy, okay? "

they nodded, apologizing as we finally reached the building.

i pressed the buzzer beside the door, a receptionist answering.

" i'm here to see jiho. the name's jung jaehyun. "

after a pause, she replied.

" i have your name listed right here. the door's open now. "

i pulled the door open, all of the guys following. i offered a warm smile to the receptionist as i led them to the stairs.

after a long and exhausting walk to the top, we reached the floor jiho told me to come to.

i opened the door to the recording booth room and prepared to deal with the squealing pack of grown men behind me.

" jae! "

he stood up, hugging me and i smiled slightly at hearing taeyong growl beside me.

" hey jiho, it's been forever. "

" i know man, what have you been up to? "

" well, i'm engaged and expecting. yeah, i'm pregnant, it's easier if i don't explain. "

he smiled softly, nodding and spotting my hand interlaced with taeyong's.

" i'm guessing this is the man who has stolen your heart? "

i chuckled, nodding and taeyong shook his hand, his cold exterior coming back to the surface.

i leaned in, whispering into his ear subtly.

" don't be mean tae. that's not the taeyong i know. you're sweet, cute, and cuddly. so don't pretend like you don't have a heart. "

he huffed, tightening his grip around my hand.

" yes angel. "

" and who do we have here? "

i turned, gesturing towards each group.

" EXO and SEVENTEEN. "

" oh, that's great. you already have names for the groups. who is the leader for each of these groups? "

taeyong raised his hand slightly, pushing his hair back.

" i have NCT. "

junmyeon and seungcheol raised their hands and then the magic started happening.

" i hope you don't mind. i brought some friends with me to help. "

he told the friends to come in and suddenly the guys were starry eyed again as taemin and jonghyun from shinee walked in, along with g-dragon and taeyang, and p.o from block b.

" p.o and i will take NCT, jiyong and youngbae will take EXO, and taemin and jonghyun will take SEVENTEEN. "

let's get this show on the road.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 755 21
"Don't worry, asawa ko. I will do anything I can just for you to remember everything in the past" we will be reunited again like what we are when we'...
132K 5.6K 50
Jeon Jungkook, a new junior in high school has all he's ever wanted, great friends and decent grades. He's planned out his entire life and wants noth...
9.2K 542 19
Pills are meant to cure people right ? What if a human being named Lucas, entered your life and suddenly became your human happy pill ? Being the em...
158K 5.3K 24
Taeyong is new to Sm High and is very shy and quiet. Yuta quickly befriends him and they become inseperable. Soon Taeyong learns about Jung Jaehyun;...