College Comes

By shakaaa

Marinette , Alya , Nino , and Adrien are all now In college . Ayla and Nino share a room and Marinette and Ad... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 5/ new boy
Chapter 6/ new girl?
Chapter 8/What!?
Chapter 9/ the chatty one
Chapter 10/ SIN SIN SIN
Chapter 11/ Is it a breakup?
Chapter 11/ dont hurt me again!
Chapter 13/fine
Chapter 14/ im sorry
Chapter 15/ just do it
Chapter 16/ shopping
Chapter 17/ no but yes
Chapter 19/the big day
Epilouge

Chapter 7/ doudble date?

3.2K 47 25
By shakaaa

----Marinette POV----

I got ready in a white bikini (not hat) and I let my hair down with circle sunglasses and a black bag with my towel and stuff. I texted Alya to tell her that we are going to the beach. I decided to take my speaker for music because who does not like music at the beach. When I was about to leave I got text from chat saying he can't make it sorry. I groaned walked out Alya and Nino were there. I looked at my bag and put my phone down in my bag. And I bumped stairght into Adrien. "Sorry Marinette." I looked up at him "it's okay blondie let's go"

---at the beach---

Alya and I both took off out tops and put our towels on the floor. We decided to tan because I am like whiter than a ghost (don't dare put something about how that is racist) and out music on. I put in sugar my robin something and laid on my stomach and Alya laid on her back.

----Adrien POV----

"Nino hurry and get your things the girls are already settled" Nino was taking too Long. When he was done we started to look for the girls. "There they ar----" Nino was staring at Alya like a total creeper. I did not look over there yet instead I looked at him and rolled my eyes the looked where the girls where. "Damn" my face turned a bright red brighter than a fire truck looking at Mari.

"Uh should we go or like stay here for jus a little more" Nino said putting his hand on my shoulder. I took of my sunglasses and bit the corner. "Ummm" Nino just went to them I snapped out of it and went to Marinette and Alya. "Oh baby it's the ultimate feeling" Marinette hummed to the song. "Took you too for ever" Alya stood up. "Well I am going in the water Nino come on" Alya and Nino went in the water and Marinette was reading a magazine. I took of my shirt "not going in Mari" I said sitting next to her. "No I don't well ya see" she said sitting up. "See what" I said looking at her confused "I am scared if the water I never been in it" I looked at her shocked. "Never been in the water"

"Nope and plan on to either there so many weird things in there" she went back to her magazine she hummed to "Controlla drake." "Marinette?"
She looked up at me "yo" she looked up at me "your going in the water" her eyes widened "no I am not"

"You have no choice all your friends are in the water"

"So I can stay on land were belong"

"Today ya don't" I stood up and picked her up and put her over my shoulder holding her legs. "Adrien put me down right now"  I laughed "nope" she started hitting my back not to hard. When he got in the water I took her where Alya and Nino were. "I am putting you down" I put her in the water and she jumped back on me putting her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. Which made me blush "stop it please don't make me do this" Alya smirked "love birds" she jumped right off and landed in the water,of course, and got her hair wet and everything. " I only did that so you would get in the water" Alya started laughing and Marinette roles her eyes and slashed her. "Punk" Alya said and started to splash each other. Honestly it was so cute Marinette's laugh smile everything about her was perfect. We were playing until we heard a boom crash boom boom crash sphhhhh (okay sorry I got carried away) Marinette and I both said "be right back" it was weird not tying to sound weird but I followed her he went into a beach house and I listened "tiki come I have to transform. TIKI SPOTS ON!" Wa what no way My princess was my lady. She ran out and I hid and transformed into chat noir. I met up with her in a building. "Kitty she is a easy one just get her head band and bring it to me"
"Ehh yeah okay" I ran one the side of a building and got behind of grabbed the head band. Marine I mean ladybug broke it and purfied the butter fly. "Pound it" we each other. "Well kitty I have to go I have friends waiting for me somewhere" with that she was going to leave until I grabbed her wrist. "Marinette" her eyes widened "what did you call me" "I over heard to transform" she de-transform "no no no no no you can't know who I am no one can" she ran off crying I went to go get they but I was to late.

----back at the beach----

Everything was normal since Marinette did not know I was chat noir. All this time mi'lady was right in front of me. The thing that sucks is that how am I supposed to talk to her with out her pushing me out. "Hey blondie are you okay because ever since you got me in the water you have been quite?" She said coming up to me. "Um yeah" I had no idea what to say "in that case" she splashed me that made my laugh "it's on like donkey kong" I started to chase her and for someone reason we where out the water. Her hair would curl and bounce when she rain it was sooooooo cute. I stared to run faster I caught her but then fell. She was on the bottom and I was on top of her. "I win" I said with a smirk. "Yeah in your dreams model boy" she made her way out of under me and sat on the towels. "Today was fun and interesting" I sat next to her. "It was wasn't it" we both giggled a little and laid down. "Music?" She grabbed her phone "you bet" she giggled and looked for a song. She put on Controlla nj remix. "You know how to belling dance this song" she asked me. "Why would I know how to I am a guy" I said laughing a little. She stood up and got in front of me with her hands out "come on" I was confused "what?"

"Let's go your going to learn" she tried to pull me up. "Ugh fine but I am a guy I don't belly dance" I put my hands on my hips "know you do here I will show you it is easy you will be moving your hips in no time watch" I stood there watching her . She hit everything best with her hips I loved watching her move. "Ok now your turn" I refocused "what?" She laughed "your turn show those moves"

"Yeah no way" I crossed my arms. I could tell she was thinking "I will dance with you" SOLD "you got a deal there buddy. (Video up there)" she danced with me and we laughed and just had fun. Later always Alya comes "okay love birds go home and meet me at the park at 8 were sown thing sexy we are going to a club" she said Marinette and I eyes went huge "a club like stripper club?!?!?" She said shaking Alya. "Maybe I don't know Nino said his friend been there so go get ready I will clean up"

"Adrien can you drive me" she came up to my car. "Hop in"

----at the dorm----

Marinette and I came in the room "I have nothing sexy to were" she went walking to the her shower "you will find something"

After we showerd I was of course waiting for her she was a girl give her time.

I was on my phone until I heard her door opened and she was out of her room. I literally dropped my phone and keys. She was beautiful you could see every curve she had , Booty hehe she was gorgeous!!! Her hair was down she has winged eyeliner and lipgloss and heels on.

He had a black jacket in zipped I guess she was covering her breast or something. "Earth to blondie Adrien hellooooo we have to go" I snapped out of it "oh Marinette you look beautiful gorgeous, oh wait I mean u-um y-you mean like" she laughed "you don't look bad yourself Let's go"
----at the club----

"Really Alya a strip club I freaking hate you" surprisingly Marinette said that.  "You love me and take that jacket off" she tried to remove Marinette's jacket. Half of me was hoping it came off the other was nervous. "No stop I will when we get inside. We walked inside and there was a whole bunch of girls on poles and a huge bar. I felt so uncomfortable. "Going to the bar" Marinette said but Alya grabbed her wrist. "Take it off" she said with her hand out. "Ugh fine" Marinette unzipped her jacket revealing some cleavage. My eyes widen and a blush came across my face she quickly ran to the bar and ordered a drink. Alya and Nino where gone and I was alone so I went to sit down. Sadly the one chairs were either the back rooms no thanks or the ones in front of the strippers. I sat all the way in the back and went on my phone. "Hey blonde boy what is your name" I looked up to see adrienette on me. "Please get off of me" I pushed her off "come on back with me" I heard a glass drop and looked over to see Marinette coming. "Marinette how nice of you to drop in" adrienette said smirking. "I know right now please get off he is uncomfortable" she looks at me and gets up. "Yeah what are you going to do about this" she stood up in front of her and I stood up too "girls please stop "I try to stop them" Marinette puts her hands on her hips and looks at her nails. "What will I do hmmm how about this" Marinette completely just knocks out adrienette out with a punch. "Come on Adrien" she leads me out the front door and we stop in front of his car and sit there. "Thanks for whatever you did back there" she giggled "welcome I just don't like that girl ya know she just if to-" I cut her off "clingy annoying and selfish" she laughed "exactly"

"So" she brought her knees up to her face a laid on them. "This dress is so tight it is so uncomfortable" she laughed. She laid on my shoulder and sighed "are you okay Mari?" She sighed agian "not really something is going with a person"

"Can I know who?"
"I mean I don't know if I tell you promise you won't tell anyone."
"Promise"
"I was dating chat , I love dating him he was amazing, until he found out something about me that ruined it. Adrien I loved him so much he was the best thing but I can't face him since he knows my secret" she started to cry I hugged her and she cried on my shoulder. "It's okay Marinette don't worry"

"No it is not he will probably never talk to me ever again" she looked up at me and her eyes looks crystals. I could not help it I cupped her checks and kissed her.

----Marinette POV----

He cupped my cheeks and kissed me. I froze my heart skipped a beat I blushed but I melted into the kiss. He grabbed my waist pulled me closer. I put my arm around his neck (SIN COMING) he put me on his lap I ran my fingers through his hair. His kisses tracked to my and my sweet spot. A moan escape my lips he pulled my closer if that is possible. He lifted up my dress alway up to my to my stomach with out hesitation he picked me up and took me to his car and locked it. We were in the back. He took my dress completely off and his shirt honestly don't know where it was but I did not mind. He gripped my butt and kisses my neck down to my beast "a-Adrien." We would of continued until someone knocked on the window. I turned to see Alya and Nino raising an eyebrow at us. "Give us a minute" Adrien said covering the window. "Now where were we" he started kissing me again. "Adrien I think we should leave." I said and put my dress back on. "Yeah I guess here I will drive you" we got in the front seat he put his hand on my tigh"

When we got home I changed into shorts and a over sized sweater and my hair down. "Good night adiren" he walked up to me and lifted my chin and kissed me I put my arms around his neck. "Good night blondie" I smiled at him "good night Mari" I walked in my room and went to my bed when I was about to jump in bed until I felt something on my wrist.

I turned to see a black figure behind me "CHAT!"

-------------------------------------------

Hey guys lol my first sum type thing. I wrote so much for this 2259 words I just love writing. Starting to write another chapter already hope you like it.

Have any questions or request put them here and I will try to respond to them!➡️

Nathalie out~⚜🔱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.5K 2.1K 13
COMPLETED Adrien Agreste was homeschooled his whole life, never able to leave his house without his bodyguard or his father's assistant on hand. Howe...
499K 12.7K 19
"I'm sure he's just running late, Marinette. No need to worry!" Tikki said. "Yeah, you're right," I said. I heard my phone ding. I took it out...C...
165K 3.3K 11
Adrien is jealous that Nathaneal, and other boys in his class, are making their moves on Mari, but doesn't know why. Could he have feelings for Mari...