Sweet as Honey (An OHSHC FanF...

BubblesTheHippo

Honey meets a new girl. Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Ch 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
BONUS!!!!!!

Part 29

1.6K 46 18
BubblesTheHippo

Saturday afternoon, I met up with Chiyo in front of a sushi place she'd chosen. She was quite the avid sushi lover and convinced me that day that sushi was one of the best foods in the world. After lunch, we roamed about the city, looking at stores and people. She was very spirited as usual. We tried on some clothes and hats and laughed at nearly everything. At one store, Chiyo stacked seven hats on to my head until they all came tumbling down and the storekeeper started shooting ugly daggers at us.

It was fun, actually. It was perhaps the first time in years that I had genuine fun looking at clothes and shops with another girl. We visited toy stores, checking out the new fancy technology that was considered a toy for children these days, like pretty remote-controlled helicopters and learning tablets. There were a few dessert places that we peeked into but didn't order anything.

After a while, we called up the other three, and all got some ice cream. Then we visited an arcade and played games for another hour or so. Chiyo was surprisingly good at the race car games, and we competed against each other. Atsuo was amazing at the basketball shooting game, while Ikuma, an intense video gamer, reached a high score in a shooting game. They were an amusing bunch, and I personally thought the afternoon was well spent.

I still couldn't sleep very well, but I brushed it off. I busied myself studying, trying not to think of how tired I felt. Why couldn't I sleep regularly? It was so frustrating.

The next week passed quickly. Everyone was rushing to study for the coming exams. Chess Club was still in full swing, and I continued to beat the other members. I talked to Shuji and Tomiko more. Tomiko was a very kind but quiet girl. And she stammered quite a bit, but it was nice to talk to her. Honey didn't mention anything about Friday, keeping his usual bright grin.

Friday evening, I collapsed on my bed exhausted. I was only getting about six to five hours of sleep everyday thanks to my strange bout of insomnia. I sighed and closed my eyes. So... tired.

Maybe if I go for a run, I'll be able to sleep well. Tomorrow then. It's already late.

"Azumi, I want to go for a run." I said, standing in front of my maid. I'd need sneakers and running shorts or sweatpants. A comfortable t-shirt would be nice too. But currently I was wearing a simple, black skirt and a white, polo shirt.

"A run?" She asked.
"Yes, like go outside and running a lap around the neighborhood," I replied. "I want to exercise."
"Why don't you just take a walk instead, Rika-sama?" Azumi suggested, and that basically meant that no, I could not go for a run.

I sighed. "Yes." I grabbed my cellphone and my umbrella and stepped outside. I wandered down the sidewalk, staring at the humongous houses. Then I left the neighborhood, heading towards the park nearby.

Ring!

"Hello?"

"Hey, Rika." Mikiya said. "Could you go to Sachi Park right now?" Hey, that was the one I was heading towards.

"Yeah. I'm going there right now." I stopped in front of the gatekeeper's booth. He nodded at me, and the pedestrian gate opened for me to pass through.

"You are?" He sounded surprised. "Okay, great!"

"Why though?" I asked.

I could hear his smile. "There's a nice surprise waiting for you."

"Okay..." I replied. I wasn't very fond of surprises though. "It better be nice. If it isn't... I will get revenge."

He laughed. "Okay, Captain. Bye then."

"Bye."

I walked over to the set of swings and kicked at the dirt floor. This obviously wasn't a very high-end park. Even though it was so close to that rich neighborhood? How surprising. I shut my umbrella, standing under the shade of a tree. Today was pretty nice. The sun was warm, and there was a light breeze rustling around.

"Rika-nee!"
I froze. That voice.
His black hair was as dark as his brother's, but he had it cut in a much shorter, cleaner style. His dark brown eyes were wide, and he looked as innocent as he had been years ago.

"Oh my God." I said, gaping at him just like how I'd reacted when I saw Mickey. I launched myself at him and threw my arms around his skinny frame. "Oh my God, Yuuta!" I started laughing in happiness. He caught me, swinging me around in a semi-circle. Damn it, why were they all so much taller than me? So unfair!

"Rika-nee! I can't believe it! So Mikiya-senpai was right." He set me back down and adjusted his gray hoodie. Dang it, he's like a whole half-head taller than me! "He said I'd find you here."

"Yeah he called me and told me to come here." I replied grinning. "Ah! You've grown so much, little Yuu-chan! You're taller than me! So what grade are you in now?"

He smiled in that kind and soft way of his. "I'm a third year in middle school. I'll be going to high school next year." "Akawari High?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah."

"Graduating from middle school," I said with a small, amused smile. "Amazing! And last time I saw you, you were still in elementary!" He chuckled. "Yeah."

"So how is it? What's it like back there?" We started walking slowly away from the swings.

"It's very peaceful now, thanks to you and Akane-senpai." He replied, then started laughing quietly. "If you were there, oh, you wouldn't believe it. The Red Dragons are really famous now, and you're like an urban legend."

"What? How is that possible?"

"Because when Akane-senpai finally got all the gangs to quiet down, you were already gone. But they all talked about you, and the other gangs all know about you. The other gangs don't have a very good impression of you, of course, always saying how freaky and scary you were. The town thinks you're some hero though. Some people don't believe it since you just disappeared and no one could find where Akamatsu Rika went off to. And Onii-chan is always complaining about how every year people try and join the club."
"Still the Town Adventurers?" I grinned, and Ryota had called that a lame name.

Yuuta beamed. "Yup! Nobody wants to change it. And nobody else can join except for the people who'd been a part of it before. Onii-chan said I could create a club like that next year, if I want to, but I don't want to."

I smirked. Oh Ryota. He's a softie in the heart. "Wait, how come you can come here right now? Don't you have exams coming up? Did you take the train?"
"We're already done. We just took our high school entrance exams. Right now, my grade is on a field trip this weekend but my mom couldn't pay for it. It was a boring trip anyway, so I guess I don't care." Yuuta replied with a small shrug.

"So you took the train then? How much did you pay for a ticket like that?"

"Yeah, I did. I think it was 2,500 yen. It's not that bad compared to how much the field trip would have cost. Besides, it was Akane-senpai who gave me the money."

I nodded. It wasn't that expensive then. "How's your mom?"

"Better than the last time you saw her," Yuuta turned away. This had always been a sensitive topic. "She stopped drinking so much at least, but she still works really hard and long hours. Onii-chan wants her to change jobs, and she's looking for a better one."

I smiled. That was good. They were doing well then.

"Onii-chan really misses you, Rika-nee." Yuuta looked at me. "When are you going to come and visit?"

I shook my head. "I can't. Not for a while, at least. I don't know when, but I'll try." I smiled reassuringly.

"Then maybe we should come and visit you. How are you doing, Rika-nee? What's it like, living in such a rich house?"

"Eh," I shrugged. "It'd be great if it weren't for the fact that my mom and everyone else expects me to be all perfect. I can't read any manga, watch any anime, or practice any of my martial arts. It sucks! It's pretty boring, except for the Host Club. Mikiya met them. Did you hear about it?"

Yuuta nodded. "Yeah. Aren't they a group of really handsome guys who just flirt with a bunch of other girls?" He chuckled. "Onii-chan and Akane-senpai were so mad when they heard about it."

"Akane too?" I laughed. "What is she mad about?"
"Well she thought they were a bunch of perverts and womanizers." He replied.

Of course Akane would. When she meets the Host Club though, I'm sure she'll love them. "What did Mina and Mikiya say?" I asked curiously.

"Mikiya-senpai just said that they were some good but strange people. Mina-senpai wants to meet them." Yuuta grinned. "Probably to check out how good looking they really are. Ah, but that would make Mikiya-senpai mad, huh?" He laughed.

"Oh yeah, Yuu-chan, what's going on between Mina and Mikiya? They're still together, aren't they?" I glanced at Yuuta, as we turned and began walking back towards the swings.

"They are! Mina-senpai just suggested that they take a break so that the two can focus on their studies. Since their mid-term exams are coming up, and because they both want to do well in college entrance exams. They're studying really hard these days."

"That's good." I said with a sigh. "I was thinking they'd broken up."

Yuuta smirked teasingly. "What about you, Rika-nee? Do you have a boyfriend? Onii-chan heard about some Haninozuka guy. Is he your boyfriend?"

I blushed madly. That Mikiya! He did tell Ryota! "Th-"

A hand clamped down around my mouth. I saw Yuuta's eyes widen. No way. I could see two - no, three - more surrounding us. Another hand wrapped around my waist. I slammed my elbow back and bit the hand. I had to get Yuuta away, now.

"Ow!" The guy behind me jerked his hand away, while I turned and kicked the guy in the side.
"Run Yuu-chan!" I yelled, punching the next guy.
"No way!" I heard him shout back. From the corner of my eye, I saw him punch a different guy. "Who are these people?" "Kidnappers!" I kicked a guy in the stomach. Then a punch to the solar plexus. How many were there?
Click.
"Stop this instance." A cold voice said. I froze, breathing shallowly. That sound. Please let it not be...
Oh, fuck!
A sleek gun was aimed at Yuuta's head. His arms were in the air, and there was sheer panic and fear in his eyes.

"Stop!" I said, raising my arms up too. "Stop, please. Don't hurt him." There were six guys, all wearing sunglasses, black t-shirts, and dark jeans. Three were gradually picking themselves up off the ground. Only one had a gun, for all that I knew. I walked towards Gun Guy. "Please, let him go, and I'll go with you guys without a fight. I swear. He has nothing to do with this. He isn't even from the area. He doesn't know who you guys are. Or what you guys want. And he-"

Gun Guy swung the gun to point at me. I swallowed nervously. It's okay. He won't shoot me because he's trying to get me alive. Even though I told myself that, I started sweating and I could feel adrenaline kicking in uselessly.

"He doesn't know anything." I pleaded. "So please let him go. I'll do whatever you guys want."
"The two of you will do what I want you to do," Gun Guy said, aiming the gun back at Yuuta. "If you don't listen, I'll shoot him."

"No no no." I shook my head fiercely while maintaining eye contact. "Don't hurt him. Please don't. I'll do whatever you say."
Yuuta stared at the Gun Guy, then the gun, and then me. His eyes were begging that something change, but there was nothing that could be done.

They tied Yuuta and my hands up with some rope and led us towards a white van. How cliche is that? It's always a white van, isn't it? Pedophiles, kidnappers, and all sorts of creepy, sketchy things use white vans. Why don't they get a blue van for once? Or a nice, neon orange van. Yeah, that'd be great.

The door slid open, and they pushed me in to the back, a dark section behind the second row seats. I could feel hard wires snaking across the floor. What the heck? They bound my legs and then blindfolded and gagged me. I felt Yuuta being shoved next to me.

Oh damn it.
Damn it.

Damn damn damn. 

I am so fucked now. This sucks! Please, somebody! Hurry up and get Yuuta and me out of here! Or just Yuuta! That'd be fine too! Someone! Mitsukuni...

Oh, what am I thinking? There's no way he'd come. It's more likely for the Black Garlic Squad to come. Oh man, and Mom isn't even in the area. Actually, I have no idea where she is! She might even be in a completely different country!
Oh shit!

This sucks.
And this is why I hate surprises.

Someone... Help... This is so annoying. What do they want from me? Just to ransom me off? Ugh. They better not do anything else. They better not touch Yuuta. If they hurt him, I will make sure they suffer something worse than death. I'm sure Mom and Dad will easily pay the ransom but what if they still kill Yuuta? They don't really need him except to make me do what they want.

How long has it been already?
Fifteen minutes? Five? It's so hard to tell.
The car stopped abruptly. Ouch, come on. Don't these people have some better driving skills?
"Aw shit!" The driver guy probably said. I heard what sounded like someone smacking the driving wheel. "What the hell is going on?" "Police?" Another guy said.

Police?! Yes! They've come!
"No, the traffic lights are just out." A 3rd guy said. It sounded like Gun Guy. Then someone's hand patted my thigh. Gah! Pervert! I felt my cellphone being pulled out of my pocket. Oh okay.

"Got her phone," A different guy again. "And his."

"Man this sucks!" Driver guy yelled, honking the horn. "Why is it taking so long?"

"Just be patient. Don't try and attract attention." Gun guy scolded.

The car crept slowly. Good, at least this means I'll still be somewhat close to where I was kidnapped. I'm sure Azumi will get worried eventually. Once she figures out something is wrong, the Squad will come.

Or maybe the police will come. I don't know when, but they'll come. Mom will too. There's no way she'd just let them get away with this. Even if she did pay the ransom, I feel like she'd send some Black Garlic Squad members to retaliate against the kidnappers.

"Damn it, there's more police at the next light!" "Turn here then!"
"Here? What the hell, it's another park."
"We just have to get out of this area."

"So annoying, man." "Someone call the boss."

"Oh, what the fuck?!"
"What now?"
"There's some retard standing on the street!"

Honk! Hoooonk!

"Damn it, he won't move!"

"Well, run him over then!"

"Are you guys fucking retarded? You can't just run him over! You want to kill someone?"

"Why the hell is he so tall anyway? What is he, a giant?"

"Oh, just stop already!"

What is going on? A super tall guy standing in the middle of the road? The car slowed to a stop, and I heard the door opening.

"Oi, you idiot! Get off the road!"

A strange sound of grinding metal pierced my ear. What in the world? Then shouts started. What?

I could hear the sound of fighting. Did someone finally come? Was it the Black Garlic Squad?

"Rika!"

That voice. It sounded like heaven to me.

I squirmed and tried to sit up, pushing myself into a slight sitting position. Mitsukuni! He did come!

"Freeze!" Click.

Oh great. The gun's probably pointing at Yuuta. But Mitsukuni doesn't know who Yuuta is! At least, he wouldn't be able to recognize him right? Oh God. Oh no. What if Yuuta gets shot, right here?

A hand grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet roughly. I felt the cold metal pushed against my cheek.

Ohh. The gun's at me. Okay, that's a bit better. At least Yuuta's not in danger, and there's no way Mitsukuni's going to let me die. Right?

"Don't move! Or I shoot!"

Obviously.

The guy was breathing heavily. What happened to the rest of his buddies? I started shaking my head furiously. The blindfold was loose. If I could just get it off...

"What are you doing, you weirdo?" The guy asked, jamming the gun against me. Ouch. "Now. You, kid, back away. Get out of the car. You guys are going to let me go without following, you hear me? Or I shoot her! Or I can shoot him!"

That must be Yuuta.

Damn it! There's no way I'm letting that happen when I'm so close. I shook my head one final time and the fold finally slipped down a bit. I could see the sight, even if it was just with one eye.

The other five guys were lying on the concrete out of the car. Most of them were out cold. Honey was standing right in front of the open car door. Wait a minute... There was something that looked like... No. That is! The entire car door had been ripped off of its frame and was on the ground. So that's the sound I'd heard!

There were several Black Garlic Squad members behind him, and Mori was there as well. I found Honey's sweet brown eyes.

While the guy continued to babble hysterically, I tried to tell Honey my plan. There was no way I was going to go with this guy. Not when I was so close to safety. And I had to get Yuuta out of here too. If I couldn't escape, then I had to at least get Yuuta out. He didn't even belong here!

Honey nodded, in a very subtle way.
I took in a deep breath to calm myself. Here goes...

I pulled my tied hands towards me, leaning forward slightly, and then launched myself backwards, swinging my hands with as much force as I could to crash into his... Well, surely it can be inferred.

I'd lost my balance though. I was falling backwards. My feet squirmed in a pathetic attempt to regain my balance.

I heard the guy grunt from the pain. Then the gun fired. Bang!
Shit that better not be Yuuta! I will murder him if it is!
Honey leapt into the car.
I was falling. I was going to fall on that guy soon. Crap! No amount of foot wiggling could help me steady myself. Bang!

Another one. Fear gripped me. I was fine but... what if Yuuta-? Honey's right arm wrapped around me, pulling me up towards him. I hopped a bit to try and regain my balance.

I could hear the sounds of Honey beating that guy up. With just one foot too, since he was holding onto me with one arm. His other leg kept him standing, while his other arm kept him balanced.

I glanced at Honey. His normally bright eyes were dark and serious. He looked... Was he angry? He looked like he wanted to kill-

"Mitsukuni!" I tried to say, but it just came out muffled. He glanced at me and the darkness quickly receded. With a smooth motion, he picked me up - bridal style again - and jumped out of the car.

He set me down on the ground gently and then pried the tape off my mouth.

I gasped, licking my lips. Ugh, gross.

Honey pulled the blindfold off and then smiled at me in relief. His eyes were still so dark. What happened to his usually cheerful self? "Are you alright, Rika?"

I nodded. "Yes! And Yuuta-"

"The Squad's getting him." He replied softly. I glanced up and saw the black-clad members swarming the van. Yuuta was pulled out, in a condition similar to mine.

"Is he Goofy's little brother?" Honey asked in a quiet whisper, as he pulled out a small blade and began working on the rope around my feet.

"Yes." I said, watching as a Squad member began cutting the rope around Yuuta's wrists. I met his eyes and nodded reassuringly. I could still see the wild panic and fear in them. Ryota would be furious if he knew what his younger brother had just been subjected to.

"Thanks for coming, Mitsukuni." I said softly.

"It's nothing." He replied, as the rope came loose. He looked at me intently again, studying me, as if searching for something.

"I'm fine." I said. "They didn't hurt me."

Bang!

Both our eyes widened, and Honey tackled me down to the hard ground. Ouch, my back. Stupid concrete and those tiny pebbles. I watched as Gun Guy stood up shakily within the van, waving the gun at the Squad members below him.

He was beaten badly. His face was already swollen. His hair was matted with blood. This was what Honey had done? The guy looked like he could die at any moment. I turned my head to Yuuta, who was being shielded by a Squad member. Then I returned my attention to the guy.
He raised the gun to his head.
My gazed locked with Honey's. I looked back towards the guy.

Bang!

Honey's hand covered my eyes.

No.

Why?

I felt frozen to the core. Why? I might not have seen it, but I knew what had happened.

Honey sat up and pulled me up with him. We sat at the curb. I was, for some reason I couldn't fathom, sitting in his lap. He pulled me towards him. I could feel his warm arms around my waist. He was a comforting presence.

"Why would he?" I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Why? He could- He would have lived. We wouldn't have - he wouldn't have died. It's not like - Mom wouldn't torture him. He could have-" My throat stopped working. I couldn't cry either, not for this guy who had kidnapped and threatened me.

Honey rubbed my back soothingly. "It's okay. It's over now."
I felt a gentle pat on my head. Looking up, I saw Mori crouched next to us. His smile was warm.

I squeezed my eyes shut and pulled Honey closer. If I could just disappear for a moment. Seeing a gun, and seeing someone die right in front of me. These were all new. It was so strange. One moment before, he was screaming and fighting, and the next, he was completely lifeless. He couldn't do anything else anymore.

Why?

I buried my face into Honey's shoulder. I was exhausted. Why? The question kept repeating in my head. I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight too.

"Rika-nee," Yuuta's quiet voice drifted over. I lifted my head up, as Yuuta scooted over to Honey's side.

"Are you okay?" I asked, leaning towards him. Stupid me. How could I just forget about Yuuta? Who knew how scared he'd been in that van. I grabbed his face and tilted it left and right for inspection.

He placed his hands on mine. His brown eyes were soft and concerned. He was such a sweet boy. "I'm fine. Are you?"

I nodded, biting a lip. Oh, Ryota would be so pissed if he knew... "Yeah. Oh, and this is Haninozuka Mitsukuni." I gestured at Honey who grinned in his usual manner.

"Nice to meet you!" Honey said, and I realized then that his arms hadn't removed themselves from around my waist.

"Asari Yuuta." Yuuta bowed slightly from his sitting position. "Ah, but you probably don't know me."

"Rika-senpai!"

I glanced up and saw Chiyo towards us. "Chiyo?" I said, nearly choking on my own words. I cleared my throat.

"Are you alright?" Chiyo asked, looking like she was near tears.

I nodded, forcing a smile. "Yes. I'm alright. What are you doing here?"

"I saw them kidnap you! And so I called the police! And your house and Honey-senpai!" Chiyo replied fiercely. "I'm so glad you're alright!" She hugged me with a deadly grip.

"Sorry for worrying you." I patted her back. Well, this is a bit awkward. I'm sitting on Honey, and now Chiyo is hugging me and putting quite some weight on me. I hope Honey doesn't mind.

"Oh wait!" I said abruptly. "My cellphone is still-"

"Got it here, Rika-sama!" One Squad member called, waving my phone and another one in the air. He handed Yuuta and I our respective phones. I nodded. They were handcuffing and sticking the unconscious guys one-by-one into a green van. Other than the white van, there was also a limo and two green vans. Those were used by the Black Garlic Squad.

"Let's go home." Honey said with a small smile.
I smiled at him. "Yes." I stood and held out a hand to him. He seemed happier when he saw that, taking it and standing up by himself.
The five of us filed into the limo. Once we were settled, Honey's warm hand fell on top of mine. I glanced at him with a light blush. Uwaa~
"Rika-nee," Yuuta said.
"Wait, Rika-senpai, he's your younger brother?" Chiyo asked, pointing at Yuuta sitting next to her.
"Sort of," I replied with a smile.
"Eh? Really?" Chiyo gaped at him. "But you look so..." She tilted her head and then pinched his cheek lightly. "Oh, you do look like Rika-senpai!" She beamed.

"I was going to ask if Rika-nee is dating Haninozuka-san." Yuuta said, brushing Chiyo's hand away calmly. "What?!" Chiyo stared at us in shock. "That can't be true!"
Um well...
I glanced at Honey, then shook my head. "No, we're not."

Her eyes narrowed, and she crossed her arms with a pout. "So you guys are dating. Hmph. Well, Honey-senpai, since you saved Rika-senpai, I'll let you date her." Honey giggled.
"But if you make Rika-senpai cry!" Chiyo declared dramatically, pointing into the air. "I'll make you sorry!"
"That'll never happen." I said, grinning. "And don't tell anyone else, okay? Please, Chiyo-san?"

She nodded. "I won't! I'll keep your secret, Rika-senpai!"

Yuuta sighed, turning towards the window.

"Are you mad?" Honey asked Yuuta. "Yuu-chan?"

He seemed to flinch at the nickname. Only I called him that, even Ryota didn't. He stared at Honey and then shrugged. "No. It's just that..." He glanced at Chiyo and then shook his head. "Never mind."

We sat in silence for a while, until the limo stopped at a huge mansion.

"I guess I have to go then." Chiyo said, staring out the window at the building.

"Thanks for what you did, Chiyo-san." I said.

"It's nothing. I'm just glad you're safe." She had a sweet smile. Then, she grabbed my face and planted a kiss on my cheek. I froze and felt my face burn. Chiyo giggled. "Rika- senpai blushing is so cute! Bye then!"

She left with a wave and a bright grin.

The limo was silent as it began moving once again. I coughed, unsure of how I should feel. Only Mom and Dad have ever kissed me on the cheek before.

"So!" I said a bit louder than I'd anticipated. I cleared my throat and forced myself to look at Yuuta. "What did you want to say, Yuu-chan?"

He shook his head. "Nothing. Just forget it."

"Does it have something to do with your brother?" Honey smiled innocently. That little...

Yuuta's eyes widened, and then he turned to me in surprise. "Does he know? How does he know? You told him?" I nodded at all his questions. "What? Damn it! So Mikiya-senpai was right!"

"Hey, don't swear." I said with a frown. It was hypocritical for me to say something like that, but Yuuta was still so innocent. "And right about what?" Yuuta ran a hand through his hair, a habit that reminded me of his brother. He must have picked up on swearing from Ryota. That bad role model! "Never mind. Forget it already. I shouldn't have said anything." He looked out the window and then at his watch. "Maybe I should just get going back." "But I've only seen you for a while!" I said, leaning forward.

"Well I was only planning on staying for the afternoon anyway." Yuuta said with a sigh. "Besides, the train ride back takes a while. I might as well get going now." I reached around for my wallet, only to realized it wasn't there. I sighed. I wanted to pay for his trip back, especially since the way things turned out.
"How much is it?" Honey's voice penetrated through my sad thoughts.
"2,500 yen." Yuuta replied.

"Wait," I said in protest.

"You don't have any money right now right?" Honey asked, glancing at me. I sighed, nodding. "It's fine. This is just pocket money to me, and my parents always give me a lot of cash."

He handed the money over. Yuuta stared at it and then smiled. "I always thought rich people were snobby and super stingy. But I guess that's not true! Of course, Rika-nee has always been an exception. I guess rich people aren't so bad, huh?" He grinned, taking the money. Yes, now that was the usual bright look he had.

"Come back and visit another time, Yuuta." I said, as the limo pulled up towards the train station.

"The next time I come will be summertime." He replied calmly, opening the door himself. "Please be careful, Rika-nee! Thanks, Haninozuka-san. Bye now!" We waved. Then the limo was moving again. 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

6.7K 191 32
The story about how you became a host in the Ouran High School Host Club!
29.7K 983 34
As you all know that Ouran Academy is a school for the rich and beautiful. Unless you are like Haruhi who is an intelligent, crossdressing commoner...
182K 4.6K 44
Ouran Academy, an elite school filled of with the kids of the elitist Japanese kids and a hand full of scholarship students. As Haruhi Fujioka stumb...
510K 15.7K 44
Yukina Katsuragi, a girl that speaks what's in her mind, silent, expressionless and her sudden smiles will blow you away. Accepted to Ouran Academy t...