Sing To Me(im5 fan fiction)

By Quigs123

Faith Winters is your average 17 year old girl. Obsessed with almost every boy band out there. Including Im5... More

Sing To Me(im5 fan fiction)
Chapter 1- Audition
Chapter 2- Meeting
Chapter 3- Restaurant Ruckus
Chapter 4- And So It Begins
Chapter 5- On The Road
Chapter 6- Tempers Rise
Chapter 8- The First Show
Chapter 9- Surprise!
Chaoter 10- I'll Always Protect You
Chapter 11- Recovery
Chapter 12- Beach Day!
Chapter 13- Battle Against Myself
Chapter 14-New Friend
Chapter 15- Band-Aids and Backstories
Chapter 16- Devious Dad
Chapter 17- Goodbye
Chapter 18- Red for Redemption
Chapter 19- N is for Newbie...And Nuisance
Chapter 20-Songs and Star Wars
AUTHORS NOTE
Authors note- again...
Chapter 21- Flashback Forward

Chapter 7- Love In The Big Apple

848 23 18
By Quigs123

--Faith--

"I can't believe I'm performing in Madison Square Garden tonight with the guys! I can't wait!" I gushed, as I spoke with my supporting mother.

"I know honey, it's your dream. I know you'll do great." She replied. "I have to go now honey, I have to get to the restaraunt."

"Tell Uncle Joey I say hi!"

"Got it honey. Love you!"

"Love you too!" I said, as the phone call ended.

I lifted myself off my bed, grabbing my phone and towels, heading to the bathroom. As I entered, I closed the door behind me, and started the water. I pulled off my pajamas, then my undergarments. I started to play one of my favorite songs, singing along to my phone speaker. I chose "Her Love Is My Religio", by The Cab. As I entered the shower, I started softly singing to the beautiful voice of Alexander DeLeon.

(I said her love is my religion,

It's my religion, it's my religion,

It's my religion)

Some have their Bibles, and some go to church.

Well I found my heaven inside of her.

We only talked until believe,

Gotta find our destiny.

I've got her and she's got me.

I see her when I close my eyes,

She's my only God in life.

Never gonna say goodbye,

'Cause I see the stars in the freckles on her face,

And I'm seein' God every time she says my name.

So mother Mary, pray for me,

Without her I'm so lost,

Her love is my religion.

Some have their crosses and their golden gates.

Well she is the grace I wear when I lose my faith.

We only talked until believe,

The words we say before we sleep.

Close my eyes and she's my dream,

She's the truth inside the world of lies.

Keeping all my hope alive,

Never going to say goodbye.

'Cause I see the stars in the freckles on her face.

And I'm seein' God every time she says my name.

So mother Mary, pray for me,

Without her I'm so lost.

Her love is my religion.

Her love is my religion,

It's my religion,

It's my religion.

I said her love is my religion,

It's my religion,

It's my religion,

I said her love is my religion,

It's my religion,

It's my religion.

'Cause I see the stars in the freckles on her face,

And I'm seein' God every time she says my name.

So mother Mary, pray for me,

Without her I'm so lost

Her love is my religion.

I said her love is my religion,

It's my religion,

It's my religion.

I said her love is my religion,

It's my religion,

It's my religion,

It's my religion.

By the time I finished the song, I had finished my shower. I exited, and wrapped one towel around my hair, and the other around my body. I grabbed my phone and my clothes, then exited the bathroom. I was greeted by all the guys rushing past me. I saw them coming, and re-entered the bathroom, narrowly avoiding being trampled by them.

I stuck my head out to see them all piled on the couch, glued to the television. I rolled my eyes as I re-entered my bedroom. I pulled on a blue v-neck and some high waisted denim shorts, and a pair of socks. I threw my hair into a lazy ponytail. As I finished, I exited my bedroom and joined the guys in the living room, sitting on a chair next to the couch. I plopped onto the chair pulling my legs up under me, sitting cross-legged.

"So what are we watch-" I began to ask, but was cut off.

"Shh!!" All the guys called out simultaneously.

"Sorry." I whispered.

"Here it is!" Dana said, excitement overflowing.

"What?"

Another round of shushing was sent my way, then I turned to see Cole leaned up against the wall, rolling his eyes. I motioned for him to come over, and he complied.

"What is going on?" I asked him, as he leaned on the back of my chair, his arms wrapped around my shoulders.

"They're freaking out because we're gonna be in the news." He said simply.

"Really! Congratulations guys!" I said, beaming.

As I finished congratulating them, the news flashed on.

"And now, we sent our feed over to Mike Herman. Mike." A newscaster said, as the screen flashed to a man standing in front of a screaming crowd of girls.

"Thank you Diane. As you can see, I am surrounded by these excited fans. Whose fans, you may ask. Well, they are the fans of none other than IM5, who will be performing at Madison Square Garden later tonight. According to our sources, they also have a special fan who they have chosen to be their opening act for their entire tour. We do not have her name, but we have hope that these 5 boys have chosen well. More info at 6. I'm Mike Herman, reporting for channel 5." He said, as the newscast ended, the screen now displaying a commercial for a laptop coming out later this month.

"Well, I think we can all agree that we chose well." Cole said confidently.

I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks as all the guys cheered in compliance. He leaned down, and kissed my cheek. He gently laced his fingers into mine, and pulled me to my feet. He lead me to his bedroom, and sat me on the bed, him still standing.

"So, are you excited to be in New York?" He asked, leaning against his dresser.

"I came once when I was younger, and I've been dying to come back, I'm so excited!"

"Well, I was thinking that we could go spend the day sightseeing. Are you in?" He asked, a blush making it's way onto his cheeks.

I stood up, and walked over to him, placing my hands in his. "Absolutely! I think it will be fun." I stood on my tiptoes, so we were almost the same height, and kissed his nose.

"Awesome. Where do you wanna go?" He asked.

"Well, I feel like Central Park would be fun." I said, thinking aloud.

"Done." He said, smiling at me.

At this point, his arms were on my waist, and mine were around his neck. He pressed his forehead to mine, and smiled. He softly placed his lips on mine, and I didn't resist. As he kissed me, he smiled into it. Eventually, he grabbed the back of my thighs, holding me up. I pulled away for a second, hearing a faint vibration somewhere in his room. We reluctantly removed ourselves from eachother. As we searched the room, trying to find the vibration, I found the culprit. My phone was lying under one of his sweatshirts on his dresser.

I picked up the phone to see that I had a text. I unlocked my phone to see the message, and I felt my heart drop.

From: Unknown

I know that ur dating Cole, and u won the contest. U suk, and it shud have been me. Go kill urself u talentless slut. He doesn't love u, he just pities u, no one loves u.

I clapped my hand over my mouth, dropping my phone in the process. I felt my heart drop, and looked up to see Cole looking at me, confusion and concern sprawled across his face. I felt the tears brewing behind my weak eyes. I sat on his bed as he picked up my phone, reading the text. I saw the shock engulf him, and he dropped my phone to the floor, before coming over and hugging me. He held me tight, and stroked my hair as I cried into his chest.

"I hope you don't believe what that person said. I do love you, and I chose you because you have an amazing talent. If you killed yourself, I don't know what I would do. I love you Faith, like a lot. I don't know how I survived without you in my life, but know that I know you, I know I can't live without you. You're everything to me, and you're the most beautiful person I've ever met. You're so fun to be around and you have this down-to-earth personality, and I love you for it." He whispered into my ear soothingly.

"I love you too. Everything about you. The way that you blush whenever we kiss, or the way that you get all nervous whenever people acknowledge our relationship. Your the best person I've ever met, and I don't ever want you to leave me. Ever." I replied, sitting up, and wiping my eyes.

I smiled weakly, as he wiped my tears away. He picked up his phone, and opened twitter.

"What are you doing?" I asked, curious.

"Taking a stand and supporting my girlfriend." He replied, typing away.

After a few seconds, I felt my phone vibrate. I picked it up to see a twitter mention from Cole.

ColeIM5- I can't believe that some people are so jealous of others relationships that they go tell someone to kill themselves. I love who I chose to love, and no one has the right to hate that person for it. I will always love @FaithWinters98, and that's final!

I retweeted and favorited the tweet. After I saw the comments, I felt even better.

MissBehlendorf100- What! Who said that about Faith?! Who do I need to hurt?

Kittykoala7564- Faith is so sweet! Who would say that about her?

Batmankoala36- I can't believe how mean some people can be. It kills me. It really does.#faithforever.

As I clicked the hashtag, I saw that it was trending. I smiled, and I saw Cole smiling too.

"Guys! We're here in New York! We have 6 hours before the show." I heard Will call out happily.

I looked to Cole and smiled. "I guess we should be going."

"I guess so." He said, scooching closer to me. He placed his hand on my cheek, and kissed me quickly.

"Come on!" He said, lacing his fingers into mine, leading me to the front of the bus.

--2 HOURS LATER--

We had strolled aimlessly through the city for a few hours, and we ended up in Central Park. I gasped, looking around at the immense amounts of people.

"Wow." I gasped, shocked.

"It's crazy, right." Cole said, and I nodded.

He smirked, and I blushed.

"Hey, do you want a piggyback ride?" He asked, twirling me around.

"Only if you're willing to give one." I replied.

"Would I have asked if I didn't?" He said, smiling.

"Good point, so sure." I laughed as he lifted me off the ground onto his back.

He strolled around for a little bit, then started walking to a small grassy section coveted by trees. I hopped off his back and sat down, leaning back on a tree. He smiled, and pulled me to my feet, and twirled me around, the held me close. He kissed me lightly on the nose, and I blushed.

"Come on, I'm taking you somewhere." He said, smirking. He took my hand, and lead me further into the woods. After a little while, I saw lights strung up on the trees. The sun was just beginning to set, so the lights complimented the pink sky perfectly. As we got closer to the lights, I saw all the guys, dressed nicely, humming lightly. There was a picnic blanket set up, complete with the red and white checkered blanket and pitcher of lemonade.

"Did you do this all for me?" I whispered into his ear.

He nodded and took me by the hand, starting to lead me to slow dance, as the guys began to sing.

"A drop in the ocean

A change in the weather

I was praying that you and me might end up together

It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert

But I'm holding you closer than most 'cause you are my heaven" Will sang

"I don't wanna waste the weekend

If you don't love me pretend

A few more hours then it's time to go" Dana continued

"As my train rolls down the east coast I wonder how you keep warm

It's too late to cry

Too broken to move on" Gabe sang

"And still I can't let you be

Most nights I hardly sleep

Don't take what you don't need from me" Dalton snag

"It's just a drop in the ocean

A change in the weather

I was praying that you and me might end up together

It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert

But I'm holding you closer than most 'cause you are my heaven" they all sang, harmonizing beautifully

"Misplaced trust in old friends

Never counting regrets

By the grace of God I do not rest at all" Dana sang

"And New England as the leaves change

The last excuse that I'll claim

I was a boy who loved a woman like a little girl" Dalton sang

"And still I can't let you be

Most nights I hardly sleep

Don't take what you don't need from me" Will continued

"It's just a drop in the ocean

A change in the weather

I was praying that you and me might end up together

It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert

But I'm holding you closer than most 'cause you are my..."

"Heaven doesn't seem far away anymore

No

No

Heaven doesn't seem far away"

"Heaven doesn't seem far away anymore

No

No

Heaven doesn't seem far away

Oh

Oh"

"A drop in the ocean

A change in the weather

I was praying that you and me might end up together

It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert

But I'm holding you closer than most 'cause you are my heaven

You are my heaven" they all finished, before walking off, leaving me and Cole together.

"That was amazing." I said, leaning my head on Cole's shoulder.

"I try." He shrugged simply.

"Well, you obviously tried hard enough. Thank you." I said, nuzzling into his chest.

"You're welcome." He said, stroking my hair.

We spent the next hour laughing, kissing, and getting to know eachother. But like all good things, it came to an end. We eventually made our way back to the bus, then we were escorted to the Square, to prepare for our first show.

------------------------

This was more of a filler chapter than anything else. I just really wanted to show how much Cole supports her, even when things are rough. Next chapter will be the concert, and it will be eventful, I promise.

Now, onto some thing more fun...........

The other guys need girlfriends.....

That's where you come in. To possibly become a girlfriend to one of the guys, comment the requirement sheet.

Full Name:

Age:

Body description:

Likes/Dislikes:

Personality:(Skater, Nerd, Sporty, Shy, etc...)

Guy:(Dana, Will, Gabe, Dalton)

Why I should choose you:

Good luck!! I'll choose the people when I get enough entries.

-Emily!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 254 29
Roxy Ramone is not the typical teenage girl. She's beautiful as her friend Dalton Rappattoni says, she's smart, she's got some street cred, and she's...
1.3K 11 27
This is my sequel of my last FanFic 'in his arms' --- Ally finally chose who she wants to be with. And the boys are trying to be fine with her decisi...
3.1K 118 27
Jenessa meets Cole at an IM5 meet up. She randomly gets a DM from him after the meet up, asking for her number. Will they keep talking, will Cole tel...
41K 1.2K 74
Dana's older sister, Selena who's 17 finally gets to meet his friends/band mates. Cole and her don't exactly hit it off very well. Well, they do, the...