Love the way you lie

By 1niallD

Niall Horan fanfic :) More

chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13

chapter 2

30 2 0
By 1niallD

Carolines POV;

"Are you okay Caroline? What happend?" Kali asked.

"I need to find Alex".

I cried. I could feel blood dripping from my lip. I searched everywhere after Alex. I could bearly see because of all the tears that filled my eyes.

"Alex" I yelled.

"Caroline what happend" it was Zayn.

I stared at him for a long time and tried focusing on him.

"What the fuck do you think" I screamed in his face before I ran up the stairs.

"Alex" I yelled. He came out of a door.

"What is i...what happend" he asked.

I ran over to him and smashed my lips on his. I took my hands down his pants. He smelled like pot, but I didn't give a single fuck.

-

I woke up with the badest taste in my mouth I've ever had. I looked around the room with my eyes half closed. Alex was laying on the other side of the bed, sleeping. He snored a bit. I was naked, and so was he. I didn't recognize the room, so I took some random clothes that laid on the floor and walked out.

"Zayns house" I said to myself. I met an hall way full of empty bottles and cups.

I found my way back to my dorm. I found Liam and Kali laying in her bed together.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Blood was congealed on my lip, and half of the lip was swollen up to double size.

I laid down on my bed. Thoughts from yesterday streamed through my brain, one moment after one moment. When you wake up you don't remember much, but after a while you start seeing small minutes, and after a while, whole.

"We are the exact same Caroline. It's time to face the truth".

His words ran through my thoughts over and over again. A tear ran down my face. Not because of Niall, but because of me. How can I be so God damn stupid? I should have listen to my mother when she told me that he was not good for me, but I was in love. And love makes us blind...I've heard.

"Are you okay Caroline" Kali had woken up. She sat down on my bed side.

"Yes" I lied. Of course I'm not okay, but I'm not the one complaining.

"I'm so over that fucking idiot. I should have walked away from him months ago".

She didn't say anything. She probably had no idea what to say, and was afraid to say the wrong things.

I sat up in the bed. "So how did it go with you two" I tried being polite. It was hard.

"It was actually quite fun. I met a lot of new cool people, but I don't remember their name.." Liam said.

"You drank the whole God damn bottle" I said and Liam laughed.

"Oh one of them was called Zayn. We went for a walk I remember just laughing our asses off. He was english too" Liam looked excited.

"He is the one organizing the party. The owner of the house and Nialls best friend" It hurt saying his name.

"Oh.." Liam looked at me with a sad face by me mentioning Nialls name.

"His no good for you, you know that. You are so beautiful and kind and he is..."

I interuppted him. "A fucking dick" I finished his sentence.

"But I'm gonna go eat now. I'm starving as fuck. I'll see you later" I put on a little make up fast and changed into my own clothes.

I went to the food place I always went to when I was eating alone. It was the only place where it was acceptable to eat alone. I opened the door and looked around in the room. I noticed Zayn and Niall sitting at one of the boots. 

Zayn stared at me and smiled. Niall turned around probably because he was wondering what Zayn was staring at. I turned around and ran out of the place.

He came after me. "Caroline" he screamed on the top of his loungs. 

I stopped up meters away from him. "Fuck no" I yelled back and turned around so I could see him.

He stood still a few meters away from me.

"Leave me the Fuck alone, and don't ever talk to me again Niall. I fucking hate you" And love you, obviously.

"Baby, please come back. It wasn't you, baby it was me. Maybe our realtionshop isn't as crazy as it seems. All I know is that I love you too much to walk away, to let go. I fucking love you Caroline. Can't you see it. I know you love me too"

His words hurt. He was always so poeti, and always knew what to say.

"No I don't" I lied.

"Love the way you lie" he yelled. I'm sure who ever walked outside could hear us.

"Next time I'm pissed, I'll lay my fist at the wall. Babe I promise, and I'll buy you a fucking new phone. I'll buy you every god damn phone on this planet if that was it takes to get you back".

"I fucked Alex last night" I said.

Niall stared at me for a long time, so long that I walked away from him. Letting him stand there, hurt, feeling his God damn own pain. Or was it me who felt his pain? The pain he have felt the last months? No.

I went to a grocery store and bought some food that I brought back to the dorm. I stopped and bought some coffee to Liam and Kali.

They were sitting in the bed, kissing, when I came in the door.

"I brought coffee. I don't know what you guys like so I just picked something".

"Thank you" they both said.

Seeing them sitting on the bed kissing was awful. It reminded me of me and Niall the first weeks when we started dating. We did all those cute things that people who are in love does. I still remember the day we stopped. It was the day we stared partying. Or I started patying. Niall has always been a drunk, fine piece of shit.

"I don't know if this it the right time to ask, but how did you and Niall meet" Liam asked.

I took up a bagage of chips to eat. His question made memories stream through my head. Memories I haven't thought about for months.

"We kinda have this klisjee story. I had a boyfriend a year ago, we were not together for long and now I bearly see him but anyways his name is Louis, nicest guy I've ever met, again anyways. We had a fight about a stupid thing I can't even remember now what it was, but I ran out of his house (he lived with his parents) and I cried my eyes out and it was in the winter so I was freezing to death (I didn't wear a jacket) and I stood outside the subway(not the food place), and it was only me, Niall and Zayn of course, who stood there. Niall saw me crying so he came over to me and then he said "Take this" and handed me his jacket. I had never seen him before but I swear to God I thought I would die of freezing, and I just stood there awkward as always, not being used to guys talking to me (Louis is a family friend, that's how I met him), and he just started talking like fuck about how his dog had died or something I have no idea and yes that's how we met" I smiled of the thoughts.

"That is quite cute. So there excist a nice side of Niall" Liam said.

"Yeah just wished it still excisted" I stood up and threw the empty chipbag in the garbage.

"Caroline it's Alex" he was knocking on the door .

"Oh God I can't handle this right now can you please tell him I'm not here" I looked over at Liam. He stood up from the bed about to open the door when Niall barge in.

"Fuck you" Niall yelled to me and I stepped back so he would not touch me. Alex came in the door too.

"We will leave" Kali said and grabbed Limas hand.

"No stay" I said. Niall can go to hell.

"Alex what are you doing here" I asked, nicely.

"I was just about to ask the same" Niall said, not nicely.

"Niall shut up" I said.

Alex walked closer to me.

"Get the fuck out" Niall said.

I looked over at Alex. "Please go. I'll call you later" I said.

"She will not call you later. Now go, and stay the fuck away from her. Ass." Niall said.

"Shut up Niall." I said again.

"So you heard her scream my name, yes ok good, now I will leave" Alex said and turned around.

Niall was about to hit him but I held him back. "Niall don't".

Alex closed the door after him.

"What do you want Niall. I have nothing more to say to you" My voice raiced.

"I love you Caroline" he said and I could tell by his eyes that he ment it.

"Love you dosen't fix this" I said and sat down.

"I'm sorry. I fucking mean it" he said.

"Neither does sorry" I had confidence in my voice.

Liam and Kali was sitting on the bed watching us closely.

"Do you guys need popcorn or whatever" Niall turned around and looked them.

"Baby we don't even say two words without a fight anymore. How did we get here..I gotta know. You remember I told you when we first met, that it's a crazy world. I know you do. You tell me you hate me, but I hate you more. You know I do that too. For fuck sake Caroline I love you".

His choice of words hit me. Because they're true. How the fuck did we get here? No Caroline don't fall for it again. You've done it so many times. Caroline DON'T.

I stood up from the bed and walked over to him. I took my hand and smacked his face as hard as I could, not a single tear ran down my face, not once, or his. He took his hands around my waist and pressed his lips against mine.

"Okay now I think it's time to go" Liam said awkwardly.

Niall pointed at the door while making out with me. We ended up fucking. Having the best make up sex we've ever had. We laid in my bed, my eyes was closed, and so was his.

"Let's get out of here" Niall randomly said.

"Out of here where" I asked.

"Let's steal Zayns car and just drive. Drive away from the pain, and from the hate, at least for a while".

I jumped out of bed. "Let's get the hell out of here baby".

We ran over to Zayns house and literally stole his car. We took the roof down and the wind ran through my hair while we drove down the street.

Niall was driving. One hand on the steering wheel, his other hand relaxing on the edge, where the window was suppose to be. He wore raybands, and a blue obey-snapback, the same one he always wear. I stared at him for a long time. Feeling weak for not leaving him, weaker for not leaving him months ago....is this love?

He looked over at me and a big smirk hit his face. I leaned over and kissed him, fast, so we didn't crash in another car. After, I relaxed my head on his shoulder.

He suddenly turned the steering wheel over and the car turned 90* to the left. We drove on a little road where there was no other cars.

Nialls POV;

How is it that I hate her so God damn much that I love her? I'm tired of asking myself that question. I looked over at her. God she is beautiful.

I took up a cigarette package of my pocket, and lighted one. It laid in the angle of my mouth. I breath smoke out on the left side of my mouth, not using my hand to take it out.

I know I ain't much of a poet by I know somebody once told me to seize the moment. To take changes, jumping off a cliff, falling in love. It's not love anymore. It's so much hate that it's love. And I fucking love it..and her.

I stopped at a gas station.

"What are we doing here" she asked and took her head away from my shoulder.

"We need beers" I said and jumped out of the car, not opening the door.

I bought a 6-pack beer after arguing with the man behind the desk that I was old enough to buy it. I wasn't tho. I sat it on her lap and jumped inside again.

We drove a few minutes before I stopped the car.

"Let's take a walk" I said and took the keys out.

She walked out of the car, and came over to me. She stood by my side. I took her hand and squeezed it a bit. I had the beers in my other hand. It was quiet. Too quiet. She let my hand go and sat down on the middle of the road.

"Caroline what are you doing" I asked and looked weird at her.

Her whole body laid down on the road, formed like a star.

"Come lay with me baby" she said.

I sat the beers down and did what she said.

"Give me a beer". I gave her one.

She drank the whole bottle. Her breath was heavy after holding it for 30seconds. I took a beer too.

"Niall" she said, staring up on the blue sky, which was getting darker.

"Yes"

"I love you, you know that". Why did she say that?

"I love you too baby, so much"

She took another beer. "Love the way you lie" She said and put her lips againt the bottle.

"I wish I wasn't the way I am" I said.

"You're too perfect" she said.

I took a sip from my beer.

"Love the way you lie" I answerd her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 47 22
This is my first Niall horan FanFic. I hope you like it. VOTE/COMMENT/READ
34.1K 193 20
One Direction fan-fiction and preferences and also imagines about what you would do if you are with them oh if only it was real I hope you enjoy this...