thirsty | yoonmin (discontinu...

By tobioreos

❝ did you know? jimin is thirsty for yoongi. ❞ - • bts au • boyxboy • yoonmin, taekook/taeseok • fluff/angst ... More

2;
3;
4;
5;
6;
7;
8;
9;
10;
11;
12;
13;
14;
15;
16;
17;
18;
19;

1;

26.2K 1.3K 1.9K
By tobioreos

| CHAPTER ONE |

☆彡

"Fuck! Why is he so hot?" Jimin groaned as he stared at a certain blonde from across the cafeteria.

"Gross." His best friend frowned as he glanced at the drooling red head.

"Tae, will he ever love me?" Jimin sighed adoringly, leaning his chin onto his palms.

"When pigs fly, maybe. I wouldn't even get my hopes up then, though."

On the other side of the table, their younger companion Jungkook shrugged. "I mean, why not? I don't see what the big deal is. Just go talk to him."

Jimin snapped his head toward the boy. "Are you crazy? I can't talk to him! He's too perfect for me!"

Taehyung snickered. "Yeah, didn't you know, Kookie? Just the presence of Jimin would taint him."

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "He's a regular person just like us. Why do you lower his confidence? Jimin, if you want Yoongi to notice you then you should just go introduce yourself."

Jimin groaned, turning back to stare at his crush. "Don't you get it? I don't want him to notice me. I wouldn't be able to survive if he actually talked to me."

That wasn't entirely true. A part of Jimin did wish that Yoongi would notice him, because watching him from afar hurt. He wishes to be closer. To hear his voice, to touch him. But it was also true that he wouldn't know what to do if Yoongi did ever happen to talk to him.

The fear of rejection overpowered the want to know Min Yoongi.

Jungkook sighed. "You're so weird, Jiminie. Sometimes I don't get you at all."

Jimin frowned as he watched Yoongi and his friends stand from their table and leave the cafeteria early. He hesitantly turned back around to face Jungkook and Taehyung.

"There's no point in trying. He'd never like me..."

Jungkook grabbed the older's hand from across the table. "You can't just assume that without ever trying to find that out for yourself! Give me one good reason why he wouldn't like you."

"I'm a boy." Jimin glared. "He dates girls, Jungkook. Trust me, I've seen it." He finished, his frown deepening. Every time Yoongi got a new girlfriend, Jimin felt the metaphorical knife in his chest dig deeper into his heart. The painful reality that Yoongi could never like him, even if he did talk to him, because Yoongi doesn't like boys was a slap to the face for Jimin. And it hit him hard.

Jungkook let out a nervous chuckle, pulling his comforting hand back into his lap. "Oh, right... Forgot about that."

"You forgot that they both have dicks?" Taehyung questioned nonchalantly and Jungkook punched him in the arm.

"No! I just forgot about Yoongi only dating girls..." Jungkook replied with a sad tone. "I'm sorry, Jimin..."

Jimin shrugged. "It's whatever. I've been admiring him from afar for a year already, why should it bother me now? I'm happy just like this."

"Well, at least you've got us!" Jungkook cheered, trying to lighten the mood.

"Isn't that a bad thing?" Jimin and Taehyung recited at the same time. The three stared at each other for a moment before bursting into a fit of giggles.

"Yeah, it is, but I can live with having to deal with your guys' shit." Jimin smiled as they finally calmed down.

☆彡

Jimin took a deep breath as he entered the classroom.

It was 6th period, Jimin's favorite class of the day. Art. Also known as the only class he had with Yoongi.

He didn't particularly like art very much, but it was extremely easy, and it was a small class so he's got the table in the back all to himself. Those reasons aren't what makes art his favorite class, though.

It was Min Yoongi, of course.

He also happened to have an entire table to himself, near the back of the classroom. The table was directly in front of Jimin's.

Jimin often found himself staring at Yoongi's back, and if he was lucky, Yoongi would clumsily spill his box of colored pencils onto the floor and then proceed to bending over to clean his mess.

Despite the hype that the blonde has been receiving from the younger, Yoongi was actually a quiet boy. He wasn't necessarily popular, but he wasn't unknown either. He was somewhere in the middle. Basically, he was average.

That may fall into the reasons why Jimin felt guilty for staring at the older's ass, but he couldn't help it. Even if it made him a pervert, Jimin couldn't stop. Yoongi was a lot more than just average in his eyes.

He really is irresistible... Jimin thought as he glanced at the sleepy blonde in front of him for the dozenth time since class started 3 minutes ago.

If Yoongi wasn't always so tired during 6th period, maybe he would've noticed the boy sitting behind him by now. But to Jimin's dismay, the older was always dozing off and sometimes even falling asleep during art, his least favorite class of the day, so he has yet to notice the red head that obsesses over him on a daily basis.

Jimin sighed. Even if Yoongi did see him, it's not like he'd talk to him.

Well, I can still dream. He smiled slightly as he watched the boy in front of him doze off once more, using his arms as a pillow as he falls asleep instead of starting the assignment.

"He's too adorable..." He whispered quietly to himself.

"What was that, Park Jimin?" A voice suddenly called from beside him and Jimin flinched, quickly looking over to see the source. The art teacher stood over his table with a smirk.

"N-nothing, Mr. Tuan!" Jimin quickly defended, and the older man chuckled.

"Just focus on your assignment, Jimin."

"Yes sir..." He looked down and quickly started drawing.

Mr. Tuan walked up to the table in front of Jimin's, whacking it with his marker so the noise would wake Yoongi up. Yoongi sat up groggily, looking up at their teacher with tired eyes. Jimin felt his heart melt at the sight.

"How many times do I have to scold you until you finally listen, Min Yoongi? No sleeping in class." He sighed, walking off before Yoongi could respond. The blonde boy just shrugged, leaning on his elbows as he continued being bored.

The classroom remained quiet for the rest of the period, but not completely silent since the students would talk amongst themselves once they completed their work.

Not wanting to get in trouble, Jimin didn't look at Yoongi for the rest of the period. He was too engrossed in trying to draw a perfect forest that he had temporarily forgotten about his infatuation with the other.

A hand suddenly shot out from in front of him and was carefully placed on top of his head, petting his red hair. Jimin immediately stopped drawing, but didn't look up.

"I like your hair."

To say that Jimin was shocked to hear his voice would be an understatement. He slowly looked up, not believing himself.

No way. Yoongi couldn't of just said that, he didn't...

His mind went blank as he proved himself wrong. Min Yoongi was indeed rubbing Jimin's head, staring at the bright red locks.

"W-w-w-wha-what?" Jimin stuttered frantically. Yoongi finally removed his hand, looking down at the younger's face.

"Soft." He stated simply, turning back around without a response as the bell rung. He grabbed his bag and casually left the classroom.

On the other hand, Jimin might as well be having a panic attack.

--

dope era Yoonmin :^)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 13.9K 57
⚠️ INSTAGRAM THEMED ⚠️ DISCONTINUED ⚠️ In which Taehyung is a famous Actor/model and Jungkook is his #1 Fanboy. [this may be a vkook fic but contains...
415K 7.9K 55
-Where Jungkook a famous idol of a group picks interest on Taehyung a model ,through insta but will things go the way they want.....or will fame and...
157K 9.9K 24
𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐧�...
30.3K 1.1K 9
A week in a month. Vkook/Taekook♥ YoonMinHope♥ NamJin♥ ALL BTS MEMBERS HANDLING EACH OTHER.♥♥♥ JANUARY 2016 EDITION