A Ldshadowlady fan fiction<3

By True2urselff

This is a Jizzie story on how Ldshadowlady and SmallishBeans meet and fall in love. This is my first story so... More

Joel
Best friend or more..
Our first date
Starbucks
The plane ride
Vidcon
Our first kiss
I need you
He's mine
Moving in
The park
Lizzie?!
Oh my god
With out her ill die
Thank you so much
Im so sorry๐Ÿ’–
Love never dies

Mistakes

183 5 1
By True2urselff

A/N just letting you guys know this is gonna be most Joel POV

.•*•Joel POV•*•.
       It's been a week sense me and Lizzie have been dating and I think I'm gonna ask her to move in with me. I get a text from my sister saying she's in town and if I wanna meet at Starbucks and I can't wait to see her. I get ready and start driving towards Starbucks. I see her and run towards her since I haven't seen her in like 2 years I hug her and kiss her on the cheek. I pay for her drink and we talk for a long time and we have a great time. I say good bye and leave to my house to record a video.

.•*•Lizzie POV•*•.
      I go to Starbucks to get a drink and I see through the window Joel sitting with this girl! He Hugs her and kisses her in the cheek. At this I feel tears running down my face. I run back to my car and drive to the first person I think of...Yammy.
      Once I get to Yammys I run in crying then I explain what happened. "Well Lizzie I have an idea and it's mean but he deserves it""What's your idea Yammy??""Well we get Joel jealous by using Oli as a fake boyfriend"" but I don't know if me and Joel are over yet""That's better that just means your cheating on him like he's cheating on you"

.•*•Joel POV•*•.
     There gonna be a YouTube party over at Callum house and I've been calling Lizzie to see if she wants to come with me but she doesn't answer and I haven't seen her in 3 days. That's a lot.

.•*•Magical time skip•*•.
   I get to the YouTube party and I see Lizzie standing next to Yammy and Oli. I am almost to them then Lizzie kisses Oli. My blood is now boiling I go up to Oli and push him on the ground. I look at Lizzie with fire in my eyes and say "how can you do this to me" I run out and hear Lizzie's footsteps behind me. Once I'm out of the house I look at Lizzie behind me and say"WHAT DO YOU WANT!!""It's now my fault you wher the one cheating on me with that girl at Starbucks". I think about the last time I went to Starbucks and then tell her in a disappointed way"that was my sister" I get in my car then leave I never wanna see Lizzie again. She hurt me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 8.9K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
863K 45.7K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
485K 10.7K 56
Reneรฉ Rapp X Reader Imagines Regina George x Reader GxG Reneรฉ is taller and older then reader unless requested
242K 15.8K 79
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...