Mistakes

A/N just letting you guys know this is gonna be most Joel POV

.•*•Joel POV•*•.
       It's been a week sense me and Lizzie have been dating and I think I'm gonna ask her to move in with me. I get a text from my sister saying she's in town and if I wanna meet at Starbucks and I can't wait to see her. I get ready and start driving towards Starbucks. I see her and run towards her since I haven't seen her in like 2 years I hug her and kiss her on the cheek. I pay for her drink and we talk for a long time and we have a great time. I say good bye and leave to my house to record a video.

.•*•Lizzie POV•*•.
      I go to Starbucks to get a drink and I see through the window Joel sitting with this girl! He Hugs her and kisses her in the cheek. At this I feel tears running down my face. I run back to my car and drive to the first person I think of...Yammy.
      Once I get to Yammys I run in crying then I explain what happened. "Well Lizzie I have an idea and it's mean but he deserves it""What's your idea Yammy??""Well we get Joel jealous by using Oli as a fake boyfriend"" but I don't know if me and Joel are over yet""That's better that just means your cheating on him like he's cheating on you"

.•*•Joel POV•*•.
     There gonna be a YouTube party over at Callum house and I've been calling Lizzie to see if she wants to come with me but she doesn't answer and I haven't seen her in 3 days. That's a lot.

.•*•Magical time skip•*•.
   I get to the YouTube party and I see Lizzie standing next to Yammy and Oli. I am almost to them then Lizzie kisses Oli. My blood is now boiling I go up to Oli and push him on the ground. I look at Lizzie with fire in my eyes and say "how can you do this to me" I run out and hear Lizzie's footsteps behind me. Once I'm out of the house I look at Lizzie behind me and say"WHAT DO YOU WANT!!""It's now my fault you wher the one cheating on me with that girl at Starbucks". I think about the last time I went to Starbucks and then tell her in a disappointed way"that was my sister" I get in my car then leave I never wanna see Lizzie again. She hurt me.