Unordinary~In process of edit...

By SuccessIsAHabit

Payton just moved to LA she is trying to survive La and it's people, is she going in the wrong direction or t... More

Unordinary
Chapter 2: Mixed Feelings
Chapter 3: Moving out
Chapter 4: LA Baby!!!!
Chapter 5: Leroy and Cornthell high
Chapter 6: Delly's Outing
Chapter 7: Let's Hang!
Chapter 8: Getting High!?!?
Chapter 9: MIDDLE FINGER IN THE AIR!
Chapter 10: Hello Zaria!
Chapter 11: Deron
Chapter 12: Lunch with Deron
Chapter 13: Temper
Chapter 15: Forever friends... Bestfriends
Chapter 16: Meeting Tia
Chapter 17: BITCH!
Chapter 18: Thanks Kayla
Chapter 19: Not my fault
Chapter 20: Shopping!
Chapter 21: Party...
Chapter 22: BJ... AND NO NOT BLOW JOB ^.^
Chapter 23: It's just me and you
Chapter 24: Could this be..
Chapter 25: RAPED!?!
Chapter: 25 pt.2 RAPED!?!
Chapter 26: Bae
Chapter 27: HOMECOMING! 2013 pt.1
Chapter 27: HOMECOMING pt.2
Chapter 28: The mistake
Chapter 29: I'm not ready
Chapter 30: Father and daughter talk
Chapter 31: Released
Christmas special

Chapter 14: I'm sorry

42 1 0
By SuccessIsAHabit

Payton P.O.V

THIS NIGGA PUTTED HIS HANDS ON ME HELLL NAW. After he got dragged out the room the women whoever fucking room this was was Tryna talk to me I ran out that room and charged after Leroy who was being dragged down the hall but the Dean of students grabbed me and dragged me back into and I just started going off.

"STOP FUCKING PULLING ON ME. ON MY MOMMA I WILL HAVE THAT NIGGA SHOT DF HE PUT HIS FUCKING HANDS ON ME!!" By now tears were pouring down my face

"MS.JONES IMMA NEED FOR U TO CALM DOWN BEFORE I SEND YOU HOME FOR SOME DAYS."

"BITCH SEND ME HOME I DINT GIVE A FUCK THAT NIGGA TOUCHED ME! AND YALL AINT DO SHIT, FUCK ALL YALL." I got out my seat and I was pulled back down the dean was calling my dad and having him pick me up from school. I wiped my tears and sat in my seat over heated I was pissed. 20 minutes later the dean told me my dad was outside and I got escorted out the school and I got into the limo and I was still pissed off I just got in the limo and slammed the door I didn't even look at my dad I just sat dere with my arms folded and shaking my leg very fast.

" What the hell happened Payton." I sat there quiet and I looked at my dad and rolled my eyes and looked back out the window.

"Payton, I'm not gone ask you again."

"STOP TALKING TO ME!!" I got out the limo and slammed the door and walked inside the house and I ran up to my room and slammed the door behind me and flopped in my bed and cried my eyes out. I overheard my dad talking to Paula

"The school called me and said Payton had a little tuff with a boy and I had to come get her."

" She fought a boy?"

" Paula I don't know she won't talk to me she still upset just give her some time she will eventually tell what happened."

I grabbed my phone and called Delly

"Hello."

"Delly.." My voice started to crack

"I already heard boo."

"How?"

"You must of forgot that I graduated from there and I still talk to people who go there, they said that the boy Leroy spazzed out on you and yall was Finna fight, why are u trying to fight boys Payton?"

"I wasn't trying to fight him, but after he putted his mofo hands on me and tried to whoop my ass hell yea I was Tryna fight him."

"What caused him to do this Payton."

"I got loud with him."

" Why did you get loud with him."

"Cause I was mad at him."

"What he do?"

" He left me with a boy I didn't know."

"Really Payton." She took a long pause and then took a deep breathe. " All I got to say is fix it Payton that was petty as fuck fix it." She took a long pause then hung up. I got up from the bed and looked in the mirror, I looked like I just been through hell, get it together Payton. I walked into my bathroom and took off all my clothes and threw them inside the dirty clothes hamper and stepped inside the shower I cutted the water on and I just stood under the water I had to clear my mind. After 20 minutes in the shower I got out and I went into my closet and slipped on my grey jogging pants and my yellow hollister shirt and I slipped on my black and white heart socks and then I slipped on my black nike sandals, I packed me another outfit for school and all the other stuff I needed to get ready for school and before I left I brushed my hair and kept it down for the first time in awhile. I grabbed everything I packed and I walked out my room and down the stairs I heard my dad call my name but I just kept going. I got inside the mustang and told the driver where to take me and he did , as he dropped I had to think if I was making the right decision, and I am he pulled up to the apartment complex and I got out and I went inside the apartment and I went to floor 7 and I knocked on the door and waited until someone opened it.

"Payton..?"

"I'm... Sorry."

-to be continued-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526K 18.7K 53
his blessing, her curse. a lesson for them both.
Her By Cassie

Teen Fiction

29.7K 842 36
Her life was abused and crushed. She never had the feeling of happiness and love, until he came.
1.7K 22 12
Best friends turn into lovers .. that's all you need to know.
987K 13.7K 27
Payton hates where she lives. Her snoody rich neighborhood wasnt her style. She longed to live in the hood where everyone was "real". On one of her a...