Yugioh Gx special season 3

By Lumaking7

A sequel to Yugioh gx season 2. Tara and Jaden had finally saved the earth from the light of destruction and... More

Info!!
Background Story!!! How Jesse and Ember meet!
School start and new transfers?!
Fire vs. Heroes! The danger with Axel!!
Who is strongest? Beasts vs. Dinos!
On the ninth cloud! or not! Adrian Vs. Chazz! part 1
On the ninth cloud! or not! Adrian Vs. Chazz! part 2.
Infiltration, Spies, Danger and Scab Scar Knight! part 1
Infiltration, Spies, Danger and Scab Scar knight! part 2
Trapped by a trapper? can love conquer it all?!
Twins against Viper! part 1. the beginning!
Twins against Viper! part 2 the end!!
Stranded in another dimension! with duel spirits?!
The submarine adventure!! Danger is lurking everywhere!!
The duel for food! triple play of emotions part 1
The duel for food! triple play of emotions part 2.
Stop Marcel?! the decoy duel Chazz vs. Jaden!
Gathering energy! Dragons and beasts equals two crystals with one heart beat.
Duel against Marcel part 1 The twins vs Marcel!
Duel against Marcel part 2 Jaden and Jesse vs Marcel
Departure and horrified flash from the past
In a new dimension, new order and new rules. Jaden vs. the sky Scout.
Dark army and Reunion!!
Fiends and Warriors. Jaden's struggling duel against Zure!
Orbs and pages! Jaden Vs Brron, mad king of dark world.
Travel, Duel and a King?!
The saga of Syrus and Ember!
Attack on the village. Jim the defender?!
Escaping offer you can't refuse?!
Unpleasant surprise?! Jim vs. the supreme king Haou. Part 1.
Unpleasant surprise?! Jim vs. the supreme king Haou. part 2.
Cowards, Courage, Sidekicks and Heroes.
Training, Plots and Services, Zane and Tara's second meeting.
Spies, Infiltrations and Plans?! Axel vs. Skull Knight!
Events. Wait What?! I got tagged?!
Surprising Events. Secrets about the king.
What lies beneath the surface. Axel vs. the supreme king part 1.
What lies beneath the surface. Axel vs. the supreme king part 2.
The forbidden ritual part 1.
The forbidden ritual part 2.
Horrified memories and vampires?
Prophecies, gems and dragons part 1
Prophecies, gems and dragons part 2
A battle of clashing titans part 2.
Fighting, for the sake of our friends part 1.
Fighting, for the sake of our friends part 2
Double confrontation. The fight against destiny part 1.
Double confrontation. The powers awakening part 2.
Double confrontation. Struggling with the power of friendship part 3.
Double confrontation. Visions from the past. part 4.

A battle of clashing titans part 1

785 15 21
By Lumaking7

A,N: Well here is the next chapter. Hope you like it and get too confused. Jesse is forever Yubel in this chapter, but since Jesse is the one talking mostly, I am using his name. However hope will comment and tell me what you think of it. And thanks for all your support and following. I am really appreciating it.

Normal p.o.v.

Time goes by. The twins and their group of friends had decided to camp out for the night, beside that dark door Jesse/Yubel had walked through together with Ember. Everyone was still sad about the lost of Zane. Zane and all the other people they lost in this dimension. However they all decided they couldn't cry forever. Bastion and Tanja was making dinner over a campfire they had made, while Crowler and Syrus watched the twins who was sitting a little away from them. They said they needed to talk in private. Syrus and Crowler still had a watchful eye on them. After all that had happened here, they just couldn't be to careful.

"What are they doing?" Crowler questioned "What is taking so long?".

"Easy professor, they both had a traumatic experience. That takes time" Syrus began.

"I know Syrus, but I still wished they would hurry it up and beat Yubel so we can go home. I miss my bed" Crowler replied. Syrus didn't comment on that.

"Bastion is it true the twins are the reincarnation of the supreme king?" he instead asked. Bastion and Tanja looked surprised at him.

"You don't believe me?" he questioned and then smiled "All we said in that arena is true. The prophecies and everything. Or so do I believe. The twins has shown incredible powers through our time at DA. Especially when they are together. 1. year they defeated Kagemaru and the shadow riders. 2. year they beat Sartorius and the light of destruction, and now they are trying to save us from another great threat. They can only be the twins from the prophecies".

"Well when you say it like that" Syrus replied and sighed "But I am worried this challenge is to much for them. The twins I mean. This is much more emotionally that all the other battles they had fought so far. I mean Yubel is a duel monster spirits from their past and so". The others nodded.

"Well I always wanted to be able to see spirits" Crowler then suddenly said and sighed "I always were a little jealous of people who could. However after all this I think I have changed my mind". Syrus and the others ignored that comment as well.

"Do you think it is true?" Syrus then questioned "Do you really think the king is not gone? You said the king's powers dwelled inside them, does that mean he never got sent to the stars? Was Axel's sacrifice in vain?". Bastion hummed.

"No I don't think so" he then replied "I still believe a part of the king is sent to the stars. However he might have left the twins some of his powers when he got defeated. After all that is one of the reasons why the twins a have such fear of dueling".

"I hope they learn to control them soon then" Crowler replied "If not Yubel might win and we are all doomed". The others nodded concerned.

Tara's p.o.v.

"Tara pick another card for your deck" Jaden then said and smiled "And not just point at it, but pick it up and show me". Tara sended her brother an annoying look.

"I am trying here" she then said and placed shakingly a hand at the cards who was laid down on the ground beside her. Tara had still not totally gotten over her fear. Yes she had dueled with Zane's card, but it was not fully the same as dueling with her own. These cards in front of her was once the cards who hurt a lot of people after all.

"I chose this one" Tara said slowly and picked up a monster called 'Giant rat'. Jaden looked at it and nodded. Then he smiled approved at her.

"You are halfway there" He said "I thought this would help bond better if you build your own deck, and at the same time getting over your fear". Tara nodded slowly.

"Just hope the neo spacians are okay with copies of themselves" she said worried "Haou did copy them when he made my deck. How, I don't know and that scares me a little". Jaden took her hand and looked into her eyes.

"Hey, don't worry, Neos said it was okay you used the cards. Actually he sounded proud for some reason" Jaden said and smiled "There are things they are not telling us though. They knew about the prophecy". Tara nodded slightly.

"Haou and Yubel are keeping something too" she replied "There were certain cases when Haou refused to reply my questions, and his sentence when I saved you still haunts my mind. What do you think he meant with that 'we stay his forever'?".

"I don't know, but that can't be good" he replied and sighed "This whole year has just be one chaos after the other. The whole thing with Viper and Marcel. I just feel like we have been some pawns or puppets for people to use".

"Yeah not to add the trouble in this dimension. I feel Yubel's scheme all along had something to do with the armies and us. Remember they always tried to capture us" Tara added. "I feel so terrible for not being there with you Jaden, when you needed..".

"Hey don't start on that Tara" Jaden interrupted and hugged her "You were there. You stayed there with us/him. You endured all that just to save me, and I am grateful. I don't hate you at all. You on the other hand should hate me. I hurt you pretty badly and..". Tara placed a hand over his mouth and instantly stopped him from talking.

"Hey don't you start too" she then said and grinned awkwardly "I told you already I forgive you, and you forgive me. We apparently just don't forgive ourselves though". Jaden pushed her arm away and smiled awkwardly.

"Yeah we apparently don't" he said. There were an awkward silence between them. Then Tara gave him a surprisingly hug. Jaden looked a little surprised at her, but seconds later he hugged her back. They stayed like this for a while.

"All I want Jaden is to be close like we used to be" Tara then said and pulled back "We always have been there for each other, so why stop now?". Jaden grinned.

"We are, I believe we are Tara" he then said "Now let's build you a deck and afterwards we.. have a duel..". Jaden looked pained at two cards in front of him.

"A duel without duel disk" Tara said and took his hand "Sooner or later you will be able to play them and we both will duel without fear". Jaden nodded slowly.

"And kick Yubel's butt" he then replied. Tara nodded.

"And kick Yubel's butt" she repeated.

Jaden's p.o.v.

Time skip.

Jaden and the others were all sitting around the campfire. It was seriously early in the morning. The sun was about to rise, but they were all up anyway. Most of them couldn't sleep, so in the end they woke up to a seriously early breakfast. Silence were among them all. Last evening the twins made Tara's deck and had a practice duel without duel disk. That went rather okay, considered Jaden and Tara both have to stare at least 5 minutes, before they actually manage to make a decent move. Jaden even managed to play Polymerization and summon a fusion monster, but he figured that was mostly because the monsters didn't come to live in this duel. Tara properly had the same reasons. They both looked over at the duel disks once in awhile but no one of them dared to activate them. In the end they had gone to sleep and now they were all sitting here, silent as a grave. Jaden was not sure he liked this silence. It was like it was the calm before a storm, which properly was. Jaden eyed his sister and he noticed that Tara nodded. Then they both stuffed their face with their restly meals, got up and packed their things. Seconds later they tossed their backpacks at the backs and began leaving.

"Jaden, Tara where are you going?" Syrus then asked.

"To get Yubel" Jaden replied "We are gonna finish this. I am gonna avenge Zane and Axel, Jim and all our friends..".

"And we are gonna save Jesse and Ember" Tara interrupted. She looked so serious. Jaden nodded in agreement. That too. Winged Kuriboh and Marshmellow appeared beside them as well. They wanted to be with them to the end.

"I am coming with you two too" Syrus then said and quickly packed his things as well "And don't even try to say no, Jaden, Tara. Last time you went running off alone, an evil king got you in his clutches and Jaden turned bad. I rather not see that happen again. I will be right by your side, so no matter what happens, you know your friends are with you. Secondly Zane's final words was to keep an eye on you two".

"Yes and well as your teacher, I can't let you off alone without supervision" Crowler added. Yellow stated that he also needed to come, someone needed to have Syrus's back too. Tanja and Bastion looked at each other.

"It is not that we don't want to come, but I believe the people remaining here also could need a helping hand" Bastion said "We are more useful here". Tanja nodded.

"I hope we will see you again" she said and then pulled Tara into a big hug "Especially you Tara. You were such a brave tiger once. Hope you find your courage". Tara coughed a little when the amazon woman finally let her go.

"I.. I shall try" she replied and coughed. Bastion coughed a little as well.

"Syrus, Tara, Zane isn't gone for good. He is with Chazz and everyone else" he then said. The twins and Syrus looked a little puzzled.

"Okay and what does that mean?" Tara questioned.

"Listen our friends are still there, in some other dimension" Bastion replied "The boundaries between time and space has been broken. Our dimension as well as the worlds of the spirits are overlapping. The rules of both worlds are colliding. That is why when someone wishes someone to the stars they are zapped somewhere else. Stop Yubel and our friends should be able to return. If not they are gone forever. Hope I am not leaving too much pressure on you again?". Bastion shook Jaden's hand. Jaden sighed a little and shook his head. He was used to this pressure by now. He looked the door and then at Tara. As long as she was with him, the could handle everything. Jaden squeezed Tara's hand a little. He always felt stronger when he did.

"Let's do it" he then said and let go of her hand. They marched towards the door.

Ember's p.o.v.

Around same time. more or less.

"Let me go! Let me go!" Ember yelled angry "You can't treat me like this".

"Oh yes I can" Yubel sneered annoyed. Ember was fighting like hell. She was stubbornly placing her heels at the ground and tried with all her might to prevent Yubel alias Jesse to move forward. That didn't go so well. The strings that tied them both together made sure of that. Yubel took one step forward and Ember automatically did the same. The red flame haired girl didn't stop fighting however. Yubel sneered angry. Ember figured she was a little irritated.

"Why do you have to be so annoying?" she then sneered. Ember snort.

"Why did you have to possess Jesse?" she replied just as coldly.

"You are a piece of work you know that" the spirit sneered back.

"Well I could say the same about you" Ember replied coldly. Yubel sneered. Then suddenly Jesse stumbled forward and gasped for air. Ember was not sure if this was a trick or not. However she decided it wasn't when she saw the sweat on Jesse's face.

"Jesse!" Ember yelled concerned and rushed over to him. "Are you okay?".

"I am okay.." Jesse gasped "I just used to much power dueling that Zane character".

"You mean used to much of Jesse's powers" Ember corrected and snort "How can I be sure you are not hurting him Yubel?". At that Yubel snort angry.

"No my own powers, my power of darkness" she replied and got up "Can't rest though, the twins may show up every minute". Ember looked a little worried at him. What is her agenda with the twins? Yubel is determined to punish them, but for what?

"You coming or shall I carry you again?" Yubel mocked and looked at her "If we don't hurry then who knows what happens to your precious Jesse. You care about him don't you?". Ember sneered a little, but nodded. She walked beside Yubel towards the tower. That place she had been brought when pegasus and the crystal beast kidnapped her. The place Ember had no intention to actually return to. Ember could hear Yubel grin.

"That's a good girl" she could hear her mumble "You care about him. It is not like you care about me after all. No one does". Ember was not sure she heard the last sentence correctly there at first. What is with this spirit? At one point it is utterly evil and insane. The next moment it is sounding lonely and depressed. Ember was little confused here. She remembered a sentence Jesse's grandma always used to say. 'If you treat a spirit good, something good will happen in return. If you treat a spirit bad..'. Ember looked at Yubel. Had the twins treated it bad? She couldn't quite believe it, since Jaden and Tara treated their spirits so good right now. Ember also remembered the event with Trapper, who got killed by the spirits because of how many lives he already had taken. She couldn't believe the twins would do something that bad.

Ember and Yubel walked through the dark fog who covered these parts and soon they arrived at that tall white tower, who in some way was surrounded by darkness. It was something Yubel for some reason called home. Ember didn't but she was not about to leave her beloved Jesse. Even if she could. They walked inside the tower. A high tech door opened automatically and closed behind them. Ember sighed she was once again trapped. She could only leave this place, Yubel allowed it.

"Are you coming, or are you just gonna stare out in the blue?" Jesse then said and pointed at glass bridge who connected itself to a moving spot, who in some way could be an elevator "We don't have all day you know". Ember nodded and walked over the bride and over at the spot. It began moving upwards. Ember looked at Yubel.

"So.. what happens with me once we are back?" she said in surprisingly calm voice.

"You? Nothing much. I only keep you here, so your little boyfriend obeys me" Yubel replied and Ember saw Jesse smirk. A look that clearly didn't suit him at all. "However if you keep on your good behavior, I might consider that you meet Jesse".

"Wait really?" Ember questioned suspiciously. Jesse smirked a little.

"Yep really" he said. Ember eyed him a little. Yubel was up to something here.

"So.. what's your story with the twins?" Ember then blurred out. She was actually surprised how brave she was right now. Yubel was after all utterly insane. Mostly.

"What?" Jesse yelled a little surprised out "Why would you want to know that for?".

"Well um I want to hear your side of the story" Ember then replied "I heard those rumors that you are Jaden's spirit, or were. The twins doesn't open up about it and..".

"Of course they don't" Yubel sneered "They made a mistake. They are embarrassed and ashamed about it, and don't want to admit it. And what do you mean with were Jaden's spirit? I still am! I am suppose to be a spirit to both of them".

"Of course you are" Ember quickly said. She didn't want to get on Yubel's bad side right now "But I have to know, did you try to kill Tara when they were children?".

"Why in the world should I tell you?" Yubel sneered "That is something between me and them. But know this girl, the twins will pay for what they did. This I swear". Ember looked a little stunned at her. Then she sighed a little. She figured Yubel didn't want to explain herself.

The elevator hit the top of the tower and Ember sighed deeply. They had arrived at their destination. That throne room Ember had woken up after she got kidnapped. She was not sure what to do or what happens now, but whatever plans Yubel had for the twins, and her and Jesse, it couldn't be something good.

"Ah there is no place like home" she could hear Yubel say, and Jesse smirked again. He began walking over to that giant throne who was in the room. Ember sighed and followed. She couldn't do much else after all.

"Welcome back" said a voice suddenly and Ember looked surprised up. A person was sitting on the throne "I am not in your chair am I?". Jesse sneered.

"Actually I am afraid you are" Jesse replied annoyed. The silhouette in the chair snort.

"Well that is too bad" the person replied and a shockwave suddenly flew out of nowhere and hit Ember and Jesse. Ember flew backwards, but because of the threads who was tied to her and Jesse, she luckily only flew some meters backwards and hit the floor on her rear end a little too hard. Jesse/Yubel got pushed some meters backwards, but she was still standing after the wave disappeared. Ember could hear footsteps and soon Adrian walked down from the throne and was standing face to face with Jesse. Apparently he hadn't noticed her as of yet.

"Adrian" Jesse said and looked cold at him "It looks like you have some work done to your arm since we last saw each other. Didn't you like my gift? Wasn't it you who wanted me to share my power with you? The gift of our friendship, but from the looks of things I guess our friendship is over". Adrian smirked.

"You were using me, just like you use everyone else Yubel" He replied coldly and was holding his hand up in the air. He was ready to fire yet another shockwave of Exodia's power. Ember groaned and got up from the floor, while rubbing her rear end. She really hoped he didn't fire another wave. She didn't want to get sent flying once again. However at least now Ember knew what score Adrian had to settle, last time they saw each other. Jesse chuckled evilly.

"Easy with these waves Adrian. You could hurt someone with them. Like etc poor me and your beloved Ember" he replied and pointed at Ember. The dust cloud had disappeared, and Ember noticed Adrian look rather surprised at her.

"Ember?! What in the world are you doing here?" he yelled shocked.

"Um hi Adrian" Ember replied a little embarrassed. Jesse chuckled and pulled in that invisible sting who was tying them together. Ember ended up quickly at Jesse's side.

"Well isn't she adorable" he then said and rubbed her cheek "I made my spirits kidnap her a little while ago. You see Jesse was rather lonely. Hehe".

"Let her go!" Adrian sneered angry "Or you will feel my wrath of my new powers".

"Oh I know all about you and exodia" Jesse replied and smirked "You sacrificed the duel energy from your dear friend Echo, to be able to control it". Adrian snort coldly but he didn't reply to that. Yubel chuckled a little.

"Hehe, so tell me Adrian, now that you control the power of Exodia, what do you hope to do?" Jesse then questioned "What is your plans? Will you turn against me? Will you challenge your mentor to a duel? Are you gonna beat me and call yourself powerful?". Ember looked from Jesse to Adrian. She was not liking this at all.

"That's right. I will destroy you" Adrian replied and smirked "And with you gone, I will rule this dimension, with Ember as my Queen". Yubel chuckled at that.

"Just this one? You are not very ambitious are you? And what makes you think Ember would join you anyway? She doesn't love you Adrian. She loves Jesse" she replied coldly. Adrian sended her a cold glare. He stretched out his hand and another shock wave emerges. This time Adrian made sure it didn't hit Ember though.

"You must have just dueled, I can sense your power is weak. In this state you are no match for Exodia" Adrian then said and smirked. The shock wave pushed Jesse more and more backwards. He tried shielding himself with his arms "I suggest you hand over Ember right now, before I finish you off. Sever your bond with her before it is too late. I warn you, if you are not scared now, you will be". Yubel sneered angry.

"Scared of you!" she yelled and Ember noticed Jesse's eyes change to two different colors. Then Jesse pushed and waved his arms out in the front and in someway countered with his own powers, making the shock wave disappear and instead pushed Adrian backwards with his/her powers "Do not underestimate my powers Adrian!". When Yubel's wind pressure stopped Ember noticed that Adrian was pushed several meters away. She also noticed Jesse had placed an arm in front of her, so she didn't get hit by their powers. Adrian looked a little stunned at Jesse.

"Ember get out of the way. This battle is way to dangerous for you to stay in" Jesse then suddenly said and pushed her a little "I give you enough line so you can get up on the throne and watch. You will be safe there". Ember looked surprised there. Right now she wasn't sure if this was Jesse speaking or Yubel.

"But I.. Jesse is that you?" she questioned and grabbed his arm "I want to stay with you regardless what. I don't care that Yubel has taken you over or the danger I lo..".

"Ember do as he says" Adrian interrupted "They are right, this is too dangerous".

"But I.." Ember looked shocked at them "Why do you have to fight? I don't want that. This is pointless I..". A deck case was tossed in her arms, and Ember could hear Jesse chuckle. This was clearly Yubel.

"You want to be with Jesse, then take care of this" Yubel snort and created a sphere around her. Then she tossed her up on the throne. The sphere then disappeared "And stay there. I have another deck to deal with Adrian. I am sure you wouldn't want Jesse's deck getting damaged". Ember shock wildly her head. However she still didn't understand this at all. Adrian smirked coldly.

"Either some part of Jesse is still awake in there, or you are getting soft Yubel" he then said. Jesse snort coldly.

"Believe what you want Adrian" he then replied "The main point is she is safe. Now shall we continue our fight from before". Adrian nodded.

"Of course and you are going down. I wish for you to go to the stars" He replied and took his duel disk on "The winner gets Ember's hand in marriage and will rule this dimension". A wish thread appeared and attached to Adrian and Jesse.

"Fine so be it. If you want to be crushed, I will crush you. I wish for you to go to the stars as well" Jesse replied and activated his disk as well and placed another deck in it "This fight has been avoidable anyway. Ember will be mine". Ember looked puzzled from Jesse to Adrian. Then she sighed deeply. And of course I don't have a say in the matter here. Figures.

Adrian p.o.v.

Adrian looked over at Jesse. Then he looked up at the throne were Ember was sitting. Horror was shown in her face right now. It was clearly shown that she was not liking this one bit, but right now Adrian couldn't care less. This battle had to happen. He was only happy that Ember wasn't caught in the middle of it. He was rather surprised that Yubel had moved her out of the way and it made him wonder if Jesse was in there somewhere and watching this battle. Awake but not able to do anything else. They both moved some step backwards, so they were now standing face to face, some meters away from each other. The throne with Ember being out in the horizontal, but still giving her a front seat to this battle. After all Adrian and Jesse both wanted her to watch. Watch and be claimed by the victor.

"If you insist of dueling for Ember and this pithily dimension, I humor you" He could hear Jesse say "Besides I will be dueling the twins soon, but first I need to regain my energy, and in order to do that, I will feed of from your darkness". Adrian snort inside. Dream on Yubel. That is not going to happen.

Adrian: 4000Lp.

Dark Jesse: 4000Lp.

Jesse started this duel off by activating the spell "Triangle force". That triggered the other copies of it in Jesse's deck and he activated them to the field as well. Then by sacrificing these three spells, Jesse could now summon "Hamon, Lord of striking thunder". One of the sacred beasts appeared on the field in att mode. (4000 att and def) Adrian glared at the beast. It was an impressive monster, that's for sure, but in his hand Adrian had 4 of the pieces of Exodia. Just one more and he would win the duel. Jesse smirked and then activated the spell "Hand destruction". They shall now both discard 4 cards from their hands to the grave and then draw 4 new cards. Jesse however only had 3, so he draws three new cards.

"If you were going for Exodia, that's gotta hurt" Jesse commented and grinned. "Especially after all you did. Having used your dearest and closest friend Echo, who by the way apparently harvest very strong feelings for you. But that doesn't matter now. You wanted the power of Exodia more than anything else. You took advantage of Echo's loyalty and you let your darkness destroy her. Now it seems her sacrifice has been all for nothing, because these cards are now buried within your graveyard". Adrian sneered but discarded the cards.

"I would say maybe next time, but there won't be a next time" Jesse then said, placed a facedown and ended his turn. Adrian snort to that and drew.

"That's what you think Yubel" he replied and activated the spell card "Ritual of the ultimate forbidden lord" from his grave. With it he could take the three exodia pieces in his grave back to his deck and shuffle. Then he sended the other two to the grave and now he could summon "Exodius". It had 2000 att and def points, because of the two exodia parts in his grave. Adrian smirked. With my Exodius on the field victory will be mine.

Yubel/Jesse's p.o.v.

Yubel looked a little surprised when Exodius appeared on the field. She thought she had beaten Exodia now. Adrian began explaining that they had been the reason why he could summon this monster and bla, bla, bla. Yubel only really listened when he explained Exodius's eff. Everything she found not that important. She looked up at the throne where Ember still was sitting. She looked scared and was squeezing Jesse's deck while keeping it close to her chest. It was like she hoped there was just a little safety for her. Yubel smirked. Who could blame her? She was witnessing a battle of clashing titans. Hamon on their field, and Exodius on Adrian's. She must could feel the trembling powers from both of them. Yubel smirked. She is scared. I like that. Although it is still not the same as seeing Tara scared. That is so, so much better. Yubel groaned a little and clenched her fist a little. Her powers of darkness was beginning to drop slowly. It was not terrible, but she still needed more energy before she would face up against the twins. Yubel sneered. She also needed energy for a different reason. Since she was beginning to get low on energy, thoughts or feelings from Jesse was beginning to surface. Jesse was still locked inside the prison. He was unconscious and trapped inside the crystal who made Yubel able to draw on his powers to control the crystal beasts. He would not wake up for a while. Not unless Yubel wanted it. However some feelings were still surfacing in Yubel's mind once in awhile. It made her rather annoyed. One of the reasons she had given Ember the crystal beast deck since most of the thoughts were about Ember. That made Jesse rather silent and Yubel enjoyed the peace and quiet. She looked at Exodius.

"Hehe, that monster will break against Hamon" She mocked. Adrian snort and activated the spell "Burden of the mighty". With this card every monster on Jesse's field was decreased 100 att point multiplied with the monsters level. Hamon was level 10, so it loses 1000 att points. Then Adrian made Exodius attack. He was able to send another exodia piece to the grave, and now both monsters were equally strong. However Exodius can't be destroyed in battle. Jesse quickly activated the trap "Delta barrier", who made it possible for him to activate the two other copies in his grave and summon them to the field face up. (the cards he discarded with hand destruction). When he had 3 delta barrier on the field, he could prevent Hamon's destruction and he would take no damage either.

"The attack was not the point" Adrian explained and smirked "The point was to discard. Due to Exodius eff, when all exodia parts are in my graveyard, Exodia is complete and I win the duel". Jesse smirked evilly.

"Oh Adrian. You just can't let go of Exodia can you" He then replied.

"Well why should I?" Adrian replied just as coldly. "Your move". Jesse drew and sacrificed his three trap cards on the field to summon "Uria, lord of searing flames" in att mode. Uria att relied on other cards as well. Just like Exodius. For every trap in Jesse's grave, Uria gained 1000 att. so now it had 3000 att. Adrian pointed out he lost 1000 points because of his spell, but Yubel/Jesse had a way around it. They activated the spell "Eternal reverse" which he equipped to Uria. With this card he could once per turn take a face up spell or trap card, and set it in facedown position and make it useless. Uria and Hamon gained their original att points back. Also if Adrian tried to take out Uria in battle, this spell protected it and got send to the grave instead. Then Jesse activated the effect of Uria. Once per turn he could destroy one facedown trap or spell card. Then he made Hamon attack Exodius. Even though it couldn't get destroyed in battle, Adrian still took 1000 points of battle damage.

"So what now Adrian?" Jesse questioned and smirked. He ended his turn.

"I think you know Yubel" Adrian replied and drew. He began attacking Uria. He sended another piece of Exodia to the grave. His monster had 4000 att now. Jesse sneered a little. With one more card, Adrian would have everything he needs to win this duel. I can't let that happen. Adrian attack Uria and smirked, thinking he had destroyed the monster. However he had forgotten it was still equipped by eternal reverse. Jesse just sended this card to the grave and his monster was safe. He still took 1000 points of damage, but that was a small token to pay for. Adrian snort.

"Well I still archived my goal" He countered "And now all I need is just one more card. Exodius will attack on my next turn and that's that. Exodia will be complete".

"Hehe, and then the throne will be yours, is that it?" Jesse then said and grinned a little "How wonderful. You rule this rigid dimension. The vermin living here will call you their king hehe. But do you know what I find rather sad though. No one will be happy for you Adrian. After all you destroyed your only friend Echo".

Ember's p.o.v.

Ember was scared. So very scared. She was sitting on the throne and watching this powerful showdown who was happening in front of her. Adrian with his almighty Exodius. Jesse alias Yubel with her two sacred beasts Hamon and Uria. All monsters had powerful auras around them and the force made Ember rather terrified. She knew Yubel had said she shouldn't move from that spot at the throne, but Ember hadn't a clue on how she even should move away here in the first place. Attacks was coming from left and right. Adrian and Jesse was not giving an inch. Ember could hear and see the blows at the dueling field, but she figured the throne had some kind of shield because she couldn't feel the shock waves who surely flew around here. That was the only plus sitting up here. Ember placed her knees up to her chest as some kind of protection. Then she squeezed the deck in her hands and was holding it close at her heart. In someway she hoped she could connect with Jesse in that way. She was rather lonely up here. Lonely and scared. She knew her Jesse, not that Jesse who was dueling Adrian down there with an evil smirk, would surely make her feel better.

"Jesse" Ember whispered slowly and tears were shown at the corner of her eyes "I wish you were here. I am scared". A tear fell down her cheek now and hit the deck. She quickly rubbed it away. She knew Jesse wouldn't like that his deck was getting wet. A roaring sound could suddenly be heard. Ember looked surprised around. It was not the sound of any of the beasts at the duel. She was sure she had heard it before.

"Please lady Ember, don't cry" said a voice suddenly "Surely you know that Master Jesse wouldn't like it if you cried".

"Who's.. who's there?" Ember said in a sacred low voice. A roar could be heard again and in front of her was a giant black dragon. Ember gasped. That was Rainbow dark dragon! However she had a feeling something was wrong with this dragon. The dragon tilted it's head and lifted a little of it's wing so it was around Ember. Then one of it's feathers moved slowly a tear away from her eye.

"Ember" The dragon then said in a surprisingly soft voice "You don't need to be scared. I am here with you". Ember looked stunned at the dragon. It had wrapped some of its black tail protective around her without squeezing her. The end of the tail lying at her lap, while some of it was at her back and felt like a soft pillow of some sort. The head of the dragon lying beside her at the throne and sighed deeply. One of it's wings were around Ember's shoulder, while the other were used by the dragon as a pillow to itself. Ember felt rather comfortable and at the same time rather confused.

"What.. what are you.. doing here?" Ember stuttered out "How? Are you.. gonna hurt me?". The dragon lifted it's head and looked intensive at her.

"Their powers are scaring you" The dragon said in a soft voice and then it's voice changed to a little harder darker voice "Master Jesse sended me to protect you lady Ember. My power equals the beasts.. in some way.. so their powers will not affect you that bad. However I am not really here. This is just my essence of my being. Yubel and Adrian will not be able to see me. You can because you hold the deck". Ember eyes widened surprised. Jesse, Jesse sended it. But that means.. Jesse is still.. there is still hope. I.. Tears fell down her cheeks again and she quickly hugged the dragon head and rubbed her cheek at it's soft warm fur. She just needed a hug.

"Jesse" she then whispered "Jesse is still.. alive. I am so.. so glad". The dragon growled a little and rubbed her cheek a little as well.

"You are not alone Ember" The dragon then said in a soft voice "I am here". Ember let out a relieved sigh. Yeah the dragon is here at least.

"Exodius attack!" yelled Adrian suddenly and woke up from the soft moment Ember was having. Adrian had just attacked Uria and destroyed the spell card attached to it. She could hear Adrian state that he only needed one more card and then he would win this turn. Ember looked from Adrian to Jesse now. Like the dark dragon explained, it's power canceled out the beasts and Exodia's power, so she was not as afraid as before. She could actually look at the duel now. More or less. The dragon sighed as well and lifted it's head a little and looked at the duel as well.

"Hehe, and then the throne will be yours, is that it?" Ember could hear Yubel say. "How wonderful. You rule this rigid dimension. The vermin living here will call you their king hehe. But do you know what I find rather sad though. No one will be happy for you Adrian. I mean after all you destroyed your only friend Echo". Ember looked a little stunned at Yubel for that. She looked over at Adrian. He was having a cold stoic look. He also didn't reply Yubel. Yubel chuckled.

"You might complete Exodia and destroy me" she continued "But does it matter? The only person who ever supported you is gone, and do you really think Ember will support you, when you force her to be your Queen?! I don't think so. You will be all by yourself Adrian". Adrian shook his head and snort.

"You are wrong Yubel. Echo isn't gone. She is still with me" he replied coldly.

"You mean like her memories?" Jesse questioned and smirked "Well isn't that precious. Espect Adrian, you see I lived on in the twins memories, so trust me when I say she will rather be by your side hehe. But if you wanna kid yourself, then go ahead". Ember looked puzzled at Jesse and Adrian. What did Yubel mean by that? What did Adrian mean by that? I don't understand a thing here. However the duel continued. Jesse drew and played the spell "dual gate". By removing this card and the other two copies in his grave from play, he could draw two new cards. Then he summoned the monster "Illusion brigadier" to the field in att mode. When it is successfully summoned, he could summon a token for every other monster he had on his field. So he summoned 2 tokens. Then it's other eff activated. For every brigadier monster on the field, Adrian now got slammed with 300 points of damage. He had 3 so Adrian lost 900 life points. However Jesse was not done yet. He sacrificed his three monsters to summon "Raviel, lord of phantasms". The third and final beast. Ember looked shocked at the scene in front of her. The wind pressure from the three sacred beast was overwhelming. She could feel the pressure even with Rainbow dragon's protective wings around her. Ember would want to be Adrian right now. If it was so bad up here then imagine how the pressure must be down at the duel.

"Ahr all three sacred beasts" Adrian said. Jesse smirked. He was holding up a spell.

"Next up I activate 'Dimension fusion destruction'" Yubel then said "And I fuse my three beasts". Ember looked stunned at that. This could not be something good.

"You do what?!" Adrian said stunned "What's coming in their place?". Jesse smirked.

"You are about to find out right now" He replied "From the pit of madness I call upon 'Armityle the chaos phantom'". A monster who was the combination of the three sacred beasts appeared. It had 0 att, but Ember was sure it has some special effs.

"Ah the ultimate sacred beast" Adrian commented.

"That's right Adrian. The ultimate sacred beast" Jesse then said "You can't destroy it in battle and once every turn, if it in att mode, it deals 10000 points of battle damage to one of your monsters". A bright light appeared on the field. Ember was about to close her eye when a giant wing shielded her.

"Don't look, this light is too bright for you lady Ember" The dragon said. Ember nodded. She didn't argue there.

"It is an impressive show, but it is all for nothing" Ember could then hear Adrian say "Special eff can't touch exodia".

"It can when they are coming from your side of the field" Jesse countered. The dragon had just moved its wing when Ember saw Armityle suddenly had switched sides. It was now at Adrian's field for some reason. Jesse smirked.

"I haven't attacked yet, so this is still my main phase, and doing it Armityle moves to the opponents field" He explained. Adrian looked shocked at him.

"But this isn't possible" he proclaimed.

"Oh it is very possible" Jesse replied "And while it is over there and it's eff activates, it can break through exodius's defense. Due to the effect of this special eff, at the end of the turn, armityle removes all other monsters from play. So say adios to Exodius". Ember looked in horror when Exodius began breaking down at Adrian's field. She knew Adrian might not be a guy she liked a lot, but Ember felt like this battle was pointless to begin with. There were only one outcome. One would go to the stars and the other would win. Ember just couldn't help herself to cheer for both of them. Especially since it was not really Jesse, Adrian was fighting against but Yubel.

"Echo, no!" yelled Adrian suddenly and was holding a hand towards Exodius. Ember looked puzzled at that. Did he believe Exodius was Echo?

"He never forgot her" said rainbow dragon suddenly and looked down at Adrian "The sacrifice he made Echo do. He truly cared about her, and maybe even loved her. I believe that since Echo sacrificed herself for Exodia. His exodia cards has great value to him. Therefore Adrian's reaction". Ember looked stunned at the dragon.

"How.. how do you know.. all that" she said slowly. The dragon hummed.

"I am part of Yubel. She has control over master Jesse and therefore the deck" it replied. Ember nodded slightly. That made sense in some way.

"Sorry about that" Ember could then hear Yubel say "But with that done Armityle returns to my field. Now what are you gonna do? You have no way of summoning Exodia, hehe hahaha". Ember sneered. She really didn't like the way Jesse laughed. It was not like his usual laughs. They were sweet and sounded kind. Not like a maniac. Like that maniac Yubel was right now. Adrian sneered as well and was holding his hand above his duel disk. Ember what he was going to do now.

"Echo I am sorry, please forgive me" Adrian then said.

The twins p.o.v.

Around the same time.

The twins, Crowler, Syrus and the spirits were walking around in the dark fog while looking for Yubel. They wanted their friends back. Crowler looked around.

"This fog looks familiar, did we pass it earlier?" he then questioned and grinned "See that was a joke, because it has been nothing but this entire time, get it?". The twins took a short look at him. Then they both returned their gaze to well the road in front of them. No one commented on that joke at all. Crowler sighed deeply.

"Oh I was just trying to lighten the mood" he then said and sighed "But seriously are we lost or..". He never finished the sentence, because the twins suddenly stopped up and made Crowler and Syrus bump into them.

"Wha.. what happened?" Syrus questioned and looked at Jaden and Tara.

"I feel weird" Tara then suddenly said and rubbed her head. She took Jaden's hand.

"So, so do I" Jaden replied and squeezed his sister's hand.

"Something is calling us" they then said in unison and began running. Crowler and Syrus quickly rushed after them. Minutes later they found the twins again. They had once again stopped up suddenly. Crowler took a deep breath.

"What.. what was all that.. running for?" he said and gasped for air. He made up with himself that if they ever came home, he would gain a more healthy condition. Syrus and Ojama looked at them as well. Then the twins both pointed out in the air. A white tower of some kind was shown in the horizontal. Darkness surrounded it.

"We can feel it" the twins said in unison "This power.. Yubel is inside, and so is Jesse and Ember!".

A,N: Dun, dun, dun, dun. Cliffhanger! Well that was the first part. Hope you liked it. In the next one the duel of course continues. As well as some flashbacks on the twins pasts. We get a little more info about Adrian as well and his motives. So hope it sounds interesting. However you might have to wait a little for the next chapter, since now the Zexal stories next chapter is gonna be written. Hope you can wait that long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 17 4
This is a Future Au Gx Christmas carol story. (resembling Scrooge) Chazz Princeton, businessman and president of his own dueling company, is a cold h...
90.7K 643 28
What if Jaden was already the supreme king and Yubel was by his side helping him at the beginning of GX. His goal of being the world number one rank...
5.6K 148 10
A Gx and Beauty and the beast crossover. Like in the story of B and the b, there is a hideous monster, enchanted spell, a beautiful girl and a selfis...
75.9K 1.7K 79
When you were young, you had everyday filled with happiness and laughter with your family. You thought nothing could ever go wrong. Until it did... D...