Twins and Bestfriends: Thug L...

By GoldenNarratives

Beauty and her Bestfriend met two boys that'll change their lives forever. Will they accept all the changes a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 39

79.5K 2.4K 158
By GoldenNarratives

Beauty's POV

We walked out the room to the lobby. RJ walked me to my truck. "Thank you for coming. I thought you wasn't gonna come." I told him truthfully. He smiled. "Why?" He opened the door for me. I stepped in and put on my shades. "Cause you haven't been too dependable lately. I need you to step your game up yo. I'm not trying to make you feel bad. But, I just want you to realize, you only got 4 months to get it together. " He looked at me and nodded. "How about I start tomorrow, we'll go to the beach. Me, you, Chanise, Carnell, and some of our friends? I'll pick you up." He looked in my eyes. "I don't know about-". "Please?" He cut me off. His blue eyes caught my hazel ones and I couldn't help but say yes. "Okay. I'll go. But don't bring no friends that's gone stress me out." I kissed his forehead. "Bye RJ." I said cranking the car up. He went to that pretty white Audi. I shook my head and backed out. I went straight to the mall and went to Carters. I bought 200 dollars worth of baby clothes. I was gonna start working on the nursery later on in my condo. I left there and went home to rest myself.

RJ's POV

I went to the trap house. I parked in the back and did the special knock on the door. My homeboy Teddy opened the door. "Wassup Teddy." I clapped him up. "Nun much boss. You?" He nodded. "Nothing but dealing with bm" He laughed. "She crazy or you just dealing with appointments and shit?" I chuckled. "The second one. I been stopped with them crazies." He nodded and I walked to my office. "Aye boss." I looked up and Tez and Dre was walking in. "Wassup." I nodded rolling a blunt. "Bo and his crew got a plan for bm." They sat in front of me. I took the blunt from my mouth."What's the plan?" I sat up getting mad. Tez must've noticed. "Iight, they plan on kidnapping her next Saturday night for a ransom; then depending on how long you take, ain't no telling what they gone do to her." Tez said sparing me the questions. "Iight we gone keep our eyes on her." I said excusing them from my office.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

I left the traphouse with some clothes and went straight to Beauty's house.

Beauty's POV

I was laying on the couch watching Martin reruns. Somebody started knocking. I got up and walked to the door. "Who is it?" I looked in the peephole. "It's RJ ma, open up." What the hell is he doing here? I opened the door and stepped to the side. He walked in and sat on the couch with his head in his hands. "What happened? What's wrong?" I sat next to him. He looked up. "I'm staying with you for a while. Somebody tryna kidnap you." I started panicking. "Wait, why? What did I do Royce?". "Look you didn't do anything. They want money." He started pacing. "I don't wanna stress myself. I'm going to bed Royce, bye." I got up and walked upstairs to my room. If it's not one thing, it's the next. I drifted off to sleep hoping I would be fine when I wake up in the morning.

*

*

*

*

I woke up to go pee. See, I hate this. It's 3 in the morning. I got up and RJ arms tightened around me. "Move, I need to go to the bathroom." I moved his arms. "Ok." He said and rolled over. When I finished I cut off the light and got back in the bed. "RJ?" I turned to face him. "You not mad at me no more?" he opened his eyes. "No, but why you in my bed instead of the other room?" I mushed his face. "Cause, I don't want what happened last time to happen this go around. And you always playing it's 3 in the damn morning." He said with a chuckle. "I don't care that it's 3 in the morning. And I like to play. " I mushed his face again. He turned me over so that he was on top of me. "Ooh yo breath boy." I put my hand over his mouth. He pinned my hands down and kissed me. I went crazy on the inside. He left the kiss. "Oh, but you was loving that kiss though." He moved laughing. "Awe, I guess you think you cute or whatever." I turned over and once it got quiet I knocked out.

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 8.5K 38
Meet Chanel and Tyree they've been bestfriends for years, nothing more, nothing less, but what will happen when they start catching feelings for each...
347K 8.6K 60
Read and find out.
1.5K 94 35
A 17 year old girl will she get what she wants or will she get the worst present a person could ever get ? read and find out !!
29.4K 641 18
17 year old Brianna or bri and her friends are bout that thug life. No they dont go with thigs but they thuggets . Will she fall for one of the badde...