Bite Me.

By BethWorthington

[ 2 ] *In dire need of editing, re-jigging and everything else under the sun!* Nate is one of Carsons closes... More

Bite Me. [BoyxBoy]
Chapter One-
Chapter Two-
Chapter Three-
Chapter Four -
Chapter Five -
Chapter Six-
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Thirteen

22.8K 797 157
By BethWorthington

I'm so sorry for the long wait. I've been really busy with studying but also I wanted to make sure this chapter was just right ( not so much at the beginning ) but you'll see later. I hope you all like it.

This is one of the final chapters so PLEASE vote and comment even though it has taken decades to get here.  Love you all.

Awakening to the smell of lynx I lifted my head from the pillows which were smothering me and looked over to see steam erupt from the bathroom as a beautiful male specimen strode out with a towel which was just big enough to cover his belongings.

He must have moved me into his bed when I slept. I groaned as I sat up, my muscles ached badly. “Morning lovely, sleep well?” he sounded so thrilled to be alive-ugh to morning people. I looked at him from beneath my bedhead.

“I ache” I replied flatly. He chuckled turning away from me and dropped his towel, I squeaked but quickly covered it up with a cough.

“Your shyness is one of my favourite traits about you. Even though you saw more than enough of me last night you continue to turn red” Biting my lip hard I threw a silk-covered pillow at him.

“Asshole”

He smirked and got out some Calvin Klein black boxers which he seemed to slide up his legs slowly as if taunting me.

My morning-friend was throbbing at the site of Mitches companion. I clamped my hands down on my bulge underneath the covers and tried to keep it hidden from Mitch who was slowly dabbing the towel over his muscular upper-body. “Put some clothes on!” I hissed at him but he walked over to the bed instead and grabbed my foot yanking me to the edge. The covers slid off me exposing my naked body with my bulging erection. He devoured my body with his intense gaze, with the leg he had dragged me by he now had it up against him exposing me all the more.

“If I didn’t have appointments to keep I would deal with this erection of yours” Mitch smirked smugly trailing his index finger down my length making me whimper inaudibly. “I’ll just take care of it m-myself” I said turning my face to the side. Mitch laughed pulling me up and onto my feet.

“No time, you also have appointments to keep” he leant close and placed little kisses up my neck to just below my earlobe. “I do?”

“We need to go shopping for a special dinner tonight with people” His taunting kisses ended and he pulled away as he finished off getting dressed into one of his many shockingly-priced suits. “With who?” I asked pursing my lips.

“Well that would ruin the surprise don’t you think?” he replied with a mischievous wink. I pulled the covers around me so I was sheltered in a cocoon as I scampered over to my scattered clothing around the room.

“Can we go to mine before you drag me out for the entire day against my will?” Mitch chuckled at my dramatically-natured self. “Whatever for?”

I slid on my boxers and dropped the bedcovers. “Well I don’t want to spend the day in clothes I wore yesterday” He just rolled his eyes then looked at his watch.

“Fine but we have a deadline”

-

I sat bored out of my mind as Mitch was dealing with some business on the phone outside of the coffee shop. I spun the spoon slowly around the mug of my hot chocolate. “Hey, not to be nosey but is that Mitch Mays?” I looked to my right to see a fairly cute boy with the tray he delivered drinks on clutched to his waist.

“Uh yeah” I replied flatly. His eyes sparkled at the site of the well-suited man I slept with last night. Probably a past lover or some shit.

“He’s so handsome” he whispered to himself but as he said that Mitch placed his phone back in his pocket and walked inside. “Mr. Mays sir, how are you today?” the annoying waiter asked flirtatiously. Mitch glanced at him as he sat down,

“Ah, Leon I’m great thank-you. How are you?” Leon placed the tray down and placed his ass on the edge of the table facing Mitch who was more than happy to have a conversation with prettyboy. Feeling my stomach tighten with anger at the boy and sadness at Mitch I decided to end this.

I got up and placed the money down for the bill and a tip then began to leave. “Nate” Mitch said. “I suddenly remembered I have rugby training, have a nice day” I gave a mock salute before flinging the café door open and walking off.

Fuck them both.  It took a total of twenty-minutes to get to the club where I noticed everyone was training already.  I had missed a couple of sessions due to the asshole but now I need to vent some anger.

As I was getting changed Stark; an old friend, walked in getting a drink. “Well look who it is” he folded his arms but I ignored him.

“I’ve been busy” I grumbled tying the laces of my boots. “You do know that you shouldn’t play rugby when you’re pissed off” he explained. I flipped him off as I walked onto the pitch.

Thankfully Carson wasn’t there or I’d end up beating him up for taking a majority of his looks from his damned father. “Nate join the home team” Coach yelled but I obeyed. This was a training session so it was just our team split into two groups and put head to head. I took my usual place on the field and began to concentrate though my anger was oozing through.

Somewhat through the game anger overcame me and I got a bit deadly. I was snapping at my team if they were doing minor things wrong and on the edge of punching the other team if they got too rough which was a tad hypocritical of me.

“Nate, come here!” Coach barked half way through a game. A benched player was quickly sent on to compensate for my absence. When I came to a halt in front of the big boss he loomed over me with a cold gaze.

“You know the rules when you come for training” he finally said but his attention returned back to the game. I scoffed, “I’m fine” I replied.

“Look kid, I don’t particularly like you so I don’t really give a shit about how you are so I’m not going to ask what is wrong with you so all I am going to say is that you are a good player within this team but the moment you become a liability you will be benched, got that?” I let his words soak in before groaning but agreeing with what he said.

“Good now fuck off and don’t come back until you’ve sorted your shit out.” I dragged myself into the changing rooms and threw off my kit until I was naked.

“I can’t say I liked watching the way you were out there” my hands flew over my manhood as Mitch closed the door behind him sliding the lock closed.

“I can’t say I liked watching the way you flirted with that complete manwhore whilst I was sat there. I refuse to be messed about you fucker” I shouted and threw my rugby shoe at him but he easily dodged it.

“Leon is an ex-employee who, as you can tell, is over-flamboyant and tries to make passes at me a lot of times yet he does that with many other people.” He explained but I wasn’t amused. “Why did you fire him, get fed up of him sexually?” I scoffed.

He pressed me against the wall gripping my hands and positioning them above my head, “I fired him from the position of your old job. I fired him immediately when Carson came to me and told me you were looking for a job. The closest job to me is being my receptionist and so off he went and on you came” he blurted. I was shocked but felt bad seeing as the job didn’t work for that long.

“That’s mean, how could you fire someone who could really need that money?” he hissed and ran a frustrated hand through his hair. “There is no pleasing you is there?” he demanded. I opened my mouth to retort but his soft plump lips caught me off-guard and silenced me immediately. It had felt like decades since I had last felt the soft feeling of his lips on mine, the tugging of my hair beneath his fingers, his raging erecti-

“Jesus man!” I exclaimed looking down at his member touching my thigh. He slid his hands around my back then down over my bum which he gripped tightly as he grinded against me slowly. “Seeing you angry makes me hard” he whispered as he bit my earlobe causing me to let out a moan.

I could feel my dick twitching as it began to stiffen. “I would do anything for you Nathan, you are all I want and need in my life. I don’t care about trivial matters such as other people around us, my only aim is to please you” he announced. He kissed me again then pulled back but remained at arms-length.

“I would even do something as submissive as this” he implied as he dropped to his knees and took my hardening length within the warmth of his mouth. I gasped at the feeling of his plump lips fixed around my dick and found myself gripping his hair and guiding him along as he sucked. His eyes were fixed on my face which made my intense blush radiate more but he didn’t care as he continued to suck me like a lollipop. Such a high-end businessman on his knees in a changing room sucking off a complete nobody- such a scandal which I could see headlined in a newspaper.

I was brought back to earth when I felt the light graze of his teeth slither down my length causing my knees to buckle but he managed to keep me upright. I found myself thrusting into his mouth but he encouraged it all the more as he had his hands transfixed on my ass-cheeks. His warm, wet, delicious mouth would be the death of me but right now I was going to explode.

“Mitch get off, I’m gunna’ cum” I hissed closing my eyes. He pulled back and stood up but kept us close as he slowly rubbed my dick. Whimpers erupted from my mouth as he lightly grazed his finger over the head over and over again until finally I was on the edge. He chuckled and leant towards me sinking his teeth into my neck which had me exploding into his hand. My head flopped onto his chest as I hyperventilated,

“W-we need to get out of we before the team come in” I panted. He nodded kissing my forehead before putting space between us causing the cold air to rush against my naked skin. “Finish getting changed and I’ll go wash my hand” he said with a wink.

I muttered nonchalantly as he walked off tall and proud towards the sinks. Quickly yanking my clothes out of my locker I dressed before he came back. How had it come to this? Being so mad at him then two minutes later being a complete bitch under his touch, I really had to come to the conclusion now that it will always be like this- I hadn’t an ounce of dominance within my bloodstream when it came to that sexy beast.

I rubbed my ass as I bent over to tie my shoes; it still hurt from last night. “If you’d like I can give you a massage?” Mitch startled me and I jumped up turning my ass away from him. “Asshole” I growled. He winked, “That’s what is hurting if I’m correct?” he asked in a sly tone.

“Let’s just go!” I snapped at him making him laugh. “Alright baby, we have to pick up your new suit for tonight” he told me as he unlocked the changing room door and walked out holding it open for me. I remained still for a couple of seconds before walking out and quickly looked over to see the team completely engulfed in their match-phewf.

-

“Are you going to tell me who we’re having dinner with tonight so I can be prepared to talk fancy or not?” I asked fixing my tie in the mirror. I wore another grey Armani suit which showed of my muscular but thin body which I was much appreciative of. Mitch came up behind me bringing his arms around me as he fixed my black tie.

“My love, you are the least impatient person I know” he purred kissing the arch of my neck slowly. I looked in the mirror looking at Mitch in his amazing dark suit but for the dress-shirt he kept the top two buttons undone and he left the tie off. The people we were meeting obviously weren’t going to be strict considering his casual touch to the expensive suit.

“I could always leave you know?” I warned but his pleased expression didn’t even twitch. “After expressing your undying love for me?” he gasped. He laughed more as he received an elbow to the gut.

“I only said that because I thought you’d never let me go” I snapped. He rolled his eyes but that cocky smirk remained planted on his lips. “Alright baby, let’s go or we’ll be late”

The car journey was silent but not tense since Mitch was focused on the road and in his own world whilst I was half falling asleep from the stressful day. I looked over and discretely looked at my supposed lover who was completely flawless in my eyes. “We’re here” he said which shocked me since I ended up staring at him the entire drive. I’m such a weirdo.

I recognised this restaurant from many advertisements. It was a new Italian which has said to be fully booked for the entire year. “How did you get a place here?” I asked.

“I know people” He replied bluntly. “I say you’re just spoilt” I pursed my lips as he looked to me with a shocked expression but it immediately turned into a big smile as he pulled me close and kissed me passionately on the lips.

“I truly love you, you know” he whispered against my lips. I blushed not expecting that response. “I-uh”

“Let’s go” he said happily making me jump but I quickly nodded and got out of the car. He led me inside and the building was packed. The waiting room had a huge line filled with people who didn’t book. Mitch pulled me to the front, “Reservation for Mr. Mays” he stated. The woman checked the screen in front of her then nodded grabbing two menus.

Once again like the other night our table was unique and a little distance away from the other tables. Once we ordered our drinks we were able to relax.

“Your guests are late, a trait you hate” I said with a little smile. He looked to me with a raised brow, “They are an exception to that trait” he replied taking a sip of his rosé wine.

I mumbled something only I would hear as I sipped on my coke considering I was still recovering from the amount of alcohol I consumed last night. “Ah here they are” Mitch said standing up. I followed him to see him wrap his arms around Carson tightly then shake Camerons’ hand. They looked over to me once greeting Mitch and I awkwardly stood as my whole body shook in fear.

I flopped in Carson’s arms hugging him tightly because this may be the last time we ever hug ever. He hugged me back then I looked to Cam who hugged me too before we all sat down. I kept my hands on my knees shaking when Mitch fixed his right hand on my knee gripping my hand tightly but remaining in a fluent conversation with his son.

I was going to kill this bastard if he says anything.

Carson soon looked to me, “First time in a lifetime you have been quiet Nate” he chuckled to himself while I was panicking, my heart was almost jumping out of my chest and I couldn’t keep my legs still. “I yeah uh, I slept with your dad!” after it was out I gasped and slammed my hands over my mouth.

Oh god oh god oh god. I looked around the table to see everyone looking in pure shock at how I practically shouted at them. I heard a piece of cutlery hit the floor and I looked around to see a majority of the tables all staring at us in shock too.

--

Please Vote. Hope you enjoyed it and I'm currently writing chapter Fourteen as we speak so there won't be a huge time-period between uploads. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Tortus Bay By

Mystery / Thriller

291 56 60
The bullet wound should have killed him. Now it won't heal. Henry Cauville moved to the sleepy seaside village of Tortus Bay to start a new life, but...
3K 95 6
(Follows plot of manga) Y/n was apart of the Phantomhive triplets However she always felt out of place despite Looking nothing like them you di...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
65.3K 2.3K 38
BL STORY. OMEGAVERSE. COMPLETED. Betas nowadays has now increased, or most likely making their rate up to 88% overall in the society. And due to that...