Michael Jackson Dracula (Fan...

Por ScarletWords93

You're an ordinary teenager with one very ordinary life until your father marries Jane after the death of you... Más

Ch. 1 Travel Melancholy
Ch. 2 Castle
Ch. 3 The Painting
Ch. 4 The Truth
Ch. 5 Under the Moon
Ch. 6 Visitor
NEW Ch. 7 The Human World
Ch. 8 Scent
Ch. 9 Plan
Ch. 10
Ch. 11 Return "home"
Ch. 12 Home
Ch. 13 Talk to him
Ch. 14 Truth?
Ch. 16
Ch. 17 Adamus' game
Ch. 18 'Bible'
Ch. 19 Frank
Ch. 20 The Grand Meeting
Ch. 21 Grand Meeting 2
Ch. 22 'City of Night'
Ch. 23
Ch. 24 Decisions
Ch. 25 Off to the city of night
Ch. 26 Off to the city of night
Ch. 27 Germany
Ch. 28 Germany
Ch. 29 Denn die Todten reiten schnell
Ch. 30 Romania
Ch. 31 Arrival
Ch. 32 Welcome to the City of Night
Ch. 33 Earth
Ch. 34
Ch. 35 Ball
Ch. 36
Ch. 37 Diamond
Ch. 38 Wake up
Ch. 39 Witch
Ch. 40 The legend
Ch. 41 A chance
Ch. 42 Cards
Ch. 43 Castle
Ch. 44 What have I gotten myself into?
Ch. 45 Torn between Michael and Meier
Ch. 46 Meier's wife
Love triangle 47
Ch. 48 Visit

Ch. 15 Bad Luck

2.6K 173 101
Por ScarletWords93

Your POV

I was running as fast as I could because I wanted to leave this castle once and for all!

Tonight I crashed into reality and realized that he didn't love me. It broke my heart but it was all my fault... what was I even thinking??! That a man like Dracula could love a simple girl like me? That he really wanted me to be with him!? I was such a fool. Besides, he could have stopped me thousands  times by now as I was sure he had already sensed my absence from his home. Vampires' senses were even stronger than those of cats and dogs put together.

Gilbert could have sensed me too with his dog nose. However, Dracula didn't want me to stay there anymore. As a matter of fact, I should be happy that he didn't kill me. Maybe that was his plan from the beginning but something must have probably gone wrong, so he decided to just let me go.

I didn't even know how I managed to think while running so fast. I had left the castle and was entering the forests. I needed to run forward only and soon I was going to find myself on that road and from there, everything was going to be fine.

The silver moon was the only light in this creepy, God forsaken forest, although it barely managed to penetrate through the thick brunches of the high trees. The leaves rustled as I was passing through, I even got the feeling that... and I know this would sound weird but it actually seemed to me as if this place was....

alive.

It was like the trees knew where I was and where I was going next, so they moved their brunches and rustled their big leaves, predicting my moves.

The forest suddenly got thicker as I entered a part with hedgerows.

Now it got really hard to move forward for they were extremely thick and had huge thorns. I tried to continue but stopped when I felt the thorns scratching my sensitiv skin on my arms and legs. I was standing there in despair and it got even worse when I heard his voice out of the nowhere.

"Better head back. You can't go through the hedgerows." I turned around to see Dracula standing calmly in the distance behind me, dressed in his long, black coat.

His eyes shone in the darkness just like the ones of a cat. I shivered in fear at the thought that he had come after me to... k-kill me and drink my... b-blood.

What was I going to do now?

The hedgerows in front of me were going to tear my flesh apart and the vampire behind me, whom I was madly in love with, was going to drink my blood and give my flesh to his servant, the werewolf.

I think I preferred the thorns, so without thinking about it twice, I dived into the living thorns.

"What are you doing!! Are you insane!??" he yelled after me, but I ignored him.

A few second later, I regretted it for I could feel thorns scratching and sinking into my flesh all over my body. The hedgerows were so thick that I could hardly move forward. The pain was only getting stronger and the blood soon made my skin feel wet. I winced at the pain and soon lost my strength. That was when I realized I wasn't going to make it. Going further was out of the question and I couldn't go back neither because I didn't have the strength to endure more thorns on my already bleeding and damaged skin. My weak legs couldn't keep me up no  more so I just kind of plumped in the thorns unable to move an inch.

Then I felt the hedgerows being removed from my skin.

The feeling of the thorns being taken off my skin felt amazingly good. Afterwards, two hands picked me up, holding me from under my armpits.

They were his hands.

He jumped high with me and landed on the ground in the other part of the forest, where there were no hedgerows or thorns. He placed me very gently on the grass.

"What were you thinking, girl? Have you gone insa..." he stopped himself as he noticed my blood.

My blood was everywhere on my skin and clothes, and now on his hands two.

He slowly extended his hands, covered with my blood, right in front of his face and looked at them as if he was hypnotized.

I had just realized how stupid it was to go in the hedgerows.

I was bleeding and in front of me stood a vampire.

His hands begun shaking and I could see his fangs sparkle. He was breathing heavily and I was certain he was dying to lick his hand right now. I didn't know what to do in this situation, which was all my fault. Maybe I was going to do die tonight.

"YN.." he whispered with trembling voice "what have you done!"

At this point I was deadly scared.

I just got up and begun running to whatever direction my eyes saw, leaving him behind, still looking at his hands under the hypnosis of my blood.

I picked up speed thanks to the strength I got from all the fear. My body was aching and bleeding but I was still running, not looking back for even just once second until...

I heard something.

It was the sound of something approaching me and I was right because I noticed in front of me stood a wolf. A very hungry-looking wolf. I stopped in fear, not knowing what to do. Suddenly, another wolf showed up and another two and another one... they were a whole pack of flesh-hungry wolves. The only thing I could do was turn left and run.

At this point I was completely lost. I had zero clue as to where I was going. All I knew was I had to run from the wolves. However, luck had abandoned me completely tonight.

The wolves were chasing and howling at me and when I looked back to see that they had gotten even closer, my foot didn't touch the ground.

I couldn't see in the darkness that there was a steep cliff in front of me.

I had been running towards the edge of a cliff all the time.

The positive part was that I got rid of the wolves. The negative - I was falling down a steep cliff to certain death.

I was screaming.

I couldn't even pray to God because the fear from the fall and death had paralyzed my mind.

I suddenly felt something grabbing me.. something like a bat.

It changed the direction of the fall and wrapped me around in a black coat while still in the air. It was Michael. It took him a few seconds to do all that.

With one hand he was holding my body and with his other, he was holding onto the rocks and begun climbing up so fast and effortlessly as if I was like a feather in his hands.

My body was a wreck and my mind went black.

Meanwhile in Washington
Author's POV

"Dear friends..." Adamus begin by standing up in front of everyone. "I have gathered you here today to discus one extremely important topic." he had gathered all the important vampires of their society - the eldest ones.
"I only hope, Adamus, we won't regret our time, I came all the way from England and I hope it wasn't to listen to nonsense."
"No my dear, Frank, what I want to share with you will change our world forever." the vampires looked at each other in disbelief, wondering what this important topic was.
"My friend is very right." Marion supported him "This will change vampirism indeed."
"And it has something to do with the one only..." he made a pause to look at Marion with an evil grin on his face "Dracula."
"What about him?" the vampires begun asking.
"Dear vampires.." Adamus raised his voice as he was about to announce what he had been waiting for to announce ever since he saw that little girl with Dracula "our dear father, the count, the creator of all us, the root of vampirism had committed a very serious crime!"
"How dare talk like this, Adamus! Don't you have respect for the father! If it wasn't for him, you wouldn't be standing here today!"
"Oh Frank, I do respect him but I don't think he respects his children anymore..."
"What do you mean!? Talk!" other vampires insisted to know.
"He has violated the very first law of our sanctuary book." he felt pure pleasure at the words he was about to say next "He has fallen in love with a human."

Everybody stood up.

Oh-oh! What's gonna happen next? And why is being with a human such a crime?
Next chapter update soon :)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

12.3K 62 17
When Jay, a teenage werewolf runs across an old abandoned house. He isnt sure what he will find. Seeing something inside that he knows now belongs to...
6.8K 186 34
I had moved to a new house to find out my dad has a new girlfriend and i meet dads new boss and my god was i shocked when i looked in his grey-blue e...
951 65 16
A thousand years past, the world was run by humankind. But it changed, when countries became embroiled in a war that gave the werewolves the opportun...
366K 2.9K 35
{{Believe in the unimaginable when it comes to love.}} Jane was just an ordinary girl when one day everything came crushing down her life. She lost h...