Everything || Loki x Reader

By FanfictionXR

Being immortal and an Avenger has it's perks. Although the bullets and stab wounds hurt as much as any normal... More

⇝ Chapter One
⇝ Chapter Two
⇝ Chapter Three
⇝ Chapter Four
⇝ Chapter Five
⇝ Chapter Six
⇝ Chapter Seven
⇝ Chapter Eight
⇝ Chapter Nine
⇝ Chapter Ten
⇝ Chapter Eleven
⇝ Chapter Twelve
⇝ Chapter Thirteen
⇝ Chapter Fourteen
⇝ Chapter Fifteen
⇝ Chapter Sixteen
⇝ Chapter Seventeen
⇝ Chapter Eighteen
⇝ Chapter Nineteen
⇝ Chapter Twenty
⇝ Chapter Twenty-One
⇝ Epilogue
⇝ OUTTAKE | Festivities
⇝ OUTTAKE | Injuries
⇝ OUTTAKE | Precious Love

⇝ OUTTAKE | Solo Trip

71.8K 2.1K 1K
By FanfictionXR

Day 1

Loki didn't mind visiting his parents... that is as long as you went with him. He knew this time would come where he would be forced to go back to plan Thor's coronation and now he and Jane's engagement is apart of the trip too.

It's late October and Loki has been doing many missions with SHIELD and Avengers work along with yourself, so time together was already becoming limited, and just when he assumed the two of you could take a little vacation to Asgard, you had to leave for work.

"It won't be so bad. The time will blow by quickly, I'm sure," you had said before you left for the two-day mission in Canada.

"But, Darling, I cannot bear leaving you for so long. I do not know when I will return. You could be waiting months," Loki replied as he walked you to the quinjet.

You sighed. "Then I'll wait. I have eternity, remember?"

Loki shook his head and handed your bags to one of the agents accompanying you.

"I love you," he said, leaning down to give you a sincere goodbye kiss.

"I love you too."

Loki watched you board the jet and you waved at each other as it took off. He didn't have worry that you wouldn't be safe because he knew you could take care of yourself just fine, but he feared not having you around simply for the good company.

Now Loki is being transported through the Bifrost with Thor and Jane and hating every second of it. It's only been two hours since he last saw you and he dreads these next few days without your presence.

"My son, where is (Y/N)?" Frigga asks upon their arrival on the bridge.

Frigga is actually terrified that you and Loki may have broken up. Perhaps her son would transition back to how he used to be.

"No worries, Mother. (Y/N) has work on Midgard she is required to do, but she sends her love and regret for not being here," Loki replies with a half-smile, genuinely happy to see his mother again.

"Oh, that is quite all right," Frigga says, giving Loki a hug then Jane and Thor. "My future daughter-in-law. I am so thrilled that Thor has finally decided to wed such an exceptional young lady. You will make a great queen."

"Mother, I have to be king first and I do not believe Father has decided to pass down the crown," Thor interrupts, causing Loki to roll his eyes at his brother's oblivious nature.

"Actually, that is the other reason we have called you here. We are going to be planning your coronation," Frigga reveals.

Thor looks elated at the discovery and Jane looks terrified. Loki starts going back to where Heimdall is posted with a bored expression.

"I guess you won't be needing me then, send Father my regards," he says.

"Loki, get back here!" Frigga exclaims, causing Loki to groan and walk back to his spot. "You need to be apart of the coronation planning. It is a family tradition whether you like it or not."

"My Queen, perhaps he should go back to Midgard. He has only ever been jealous of Thor and we all remember what happened last time," Sif's voice blossoms in as she and the Warriors Three appear to greet their friends.

"Sif, that is enough," Frigga snaps, not wanting any of this to be ruined.

Loki scowls and stomps off down the bridge, his blood sizzling with hatred at the thought of his past vengeance that no one can let go. He momentarily wonders how hard you would have punched Sif if you were here and it makes him chuckle, knowing you would say something on the lines of 'Loki has nothing to be jealous of', and it would be true.

Loki goes into his chambers and slams the door behind him. He goes to put his hair in a ponytail to keep it out of the way but remembers how much you like it down and tosses the hair tie on the nightstand.

Hopefully, Loki will be able to hide away for these next few days without problem.

Day 2

A knock is heard on Loki's chamber doors and he groans, putting down the novel he had been reading and walking over to the door.

"Yes?" he sighs after opening the door and seeing one of the guards.

"Prince Loki, the All-Father has requested your presence in the Throne Room," the guard replies.

"Very well."

Loki follows the guard through the corridors and to the large doors that are opened for him and he walks into the area where the others are already waiting.

"Loki!" Odin shouts, being surrounded by Thor, Jane and Frigga.

"Yes, Father?" Loki questions, somewhat confused at what he has done to suddenly anger the king. He hasn't even been out of his chambers since arriving yesterday.

"What have you let your hair become? It is much too long for a prince. It makes you look unprofessional," Odin says.

Loki closes his eyes and takes a breath, thinking about how much not only he likes his hair but you.

"Father, the way I wear my hair is my business."

"No, you must get it cut. It is not of royal standard," Odin demands. "Your brother and I never let it get too far past our shoulders because we know our limits."

Thor, Jane and Frigga remain silent at Odin's command.

"I am not a child anymore! You cannot control such a minimal part of my life," Loki growls.

"That is an order!"

"Loki is living in Midgard now. Perhaps the length does not matter," Frigga attempts to reason.

"No. While he is here, he has to abide by the rules," Odin replies, leaving no room for argument. "Go!"

"Father, please," Loki pleads. It's bad enough that he has to be away from you, but now you will probably be angry when he gets back.

Odin waves him off and Frigga walks over to her son and leads him out of the Throne Room.

"Mother, (Y/N) will not like this," Loki says.

"Worried about what your maiden will think of you? You truly have changed," she replies with a knowing smile.

Loki grumbles under his breath as his mother takes him into one of the spa rooms and sits him on a chair. Frigga puts a black cape around Loki's front and ties it behind his neck while grabbing a brush and scissors.

"I promise I will cut only what is needed," Frigga says, running the brush through the smooth locks.

"It does not even matter. I only planned to stay no more than three days here."

"You know how your father is. He wants his sons to look their best," she explains, gently cutting off small strands.

Loki sits patiently until his mother is finished and tosses the cape to see the work she has done.

"It is so noticeable. I feel younger, though," Loki says, messing with his hair the way you usually do.

"Glad that is settled. It will grow back in no time and I am sure (Y/N) will love you the same as she always has."

Loki sighs and thanks his mother before going back to his chambers for the rest of the day alone and with you plaguing his mind.

Day 3

"Loki, may I have a word with you?" Frigga's voice asks from the other side of the door.

Loki opens it and looks down at his mother with furrowed brows.
"What is it?"

"I would like to speak with you about (Y/N)," she says, gesturing for him to follow her into the hallway.

"Mother, I'd rather not," Loki replies because your constant face is always in his mind already, although he would be okay with talking about you a bit to his mother.

"I want to ask you questions and you will like it," she states, causing Loki to sigh in defeat and walk beside her. "What is your favorite thing about her?"

Loki doesn't have to think about it. "She is very intelligent and a strong woman. Also, she never fails to make me laugh and feel welcomed in any situation."

"So she takes care of you?"

"Very well, yes. We spend a lot of time together and recently went on a few missions. She always watches my back as I do for her," he explains freely.

"You love her?"

"More than I have ever loved anyone, which does not say much, but I know how much it means. She is everything to me."

"When do you think you will wed her and give me grandchildren?" Frigga asks, getting to her actual question.

Loki's head snaps to the side. "Mother, please."

"What? I want to know if I will live long enough."

"We have not discussed it much because we will both live so long, but I hope to at least be married within the next century or even decade. As long as she is with me, I don't think it matters. As for children, I think we will wait until after The Avengers have gone."

"That is the answer I wanted," Frigga says.

Day 4

"We will have the wedding on Asgard, of course. You can bring whoever you like," Frigga says to Jane across the table.

Loki is at one of the heads as Odin sits at the other with Thor, Jane and Frigga. They are supposed to be discussing the coronation, but for the last hour all they have done is speak of the wedding. Even Odin is getting into it.

"Anything you request, we will get. Our first son and future king's wedding is very important," Odin states.

They go on and on as Loki transforms the white rose in front of him to different types of animals. He wonders what you are doing because it will have been about a month since you have seen him. He hopes you're not freaking out and thinking something happened since he thought it would only be a week or two.

"Excuse me, lovebirds," Loki says in distaste, causing the four people to stop talking. "If this is all we are going to discuss, can I go back to Midgard? I do not have any opinion or say in what happens at this wedding or coronation, so there is so reason for me to be here."

"But, brother, I want you to have input. You are usually not this rude anymore," Thor says.

"I think he just misses (Y/N). You know how they get when they're apart, especially him. He doesn't know what to do with himself," Jane says.

"Shut up, mortal. I am not some dog and (Y/N) is not my owner," Loki growls, not liking the fact that others can see his only weakness.

"Loki, you may go. I know you miss her," Frigga says softly.

Loki gets up and is already walking to the door before anyone can change their mind.

"Thank you, Mother."

Loki sprints back to his chambers and packs up his bag before teleporting to the Bifrost.

"Heimdall, you know what to do," Loki says, happy that he can finally go home to you.

"Yes," Heimdall says in that overly deep voice and starts up the Bifrost, transporting Loki back to Earth in a flash.

Loki stumbles for a moment, realizing he ended up on the landing pad of The Avengers Tower. He frowns when he sees the white scenery everywhere, which he knows is snow, but it only reminds him of Jotunheim.

Loki brushes it off his clothes as it sticks and hurries inside the dimly lit tower, knowing everyone must be asleep. Or so he thought.

"Loki?" Tony asks, peering his head out of the kitchen with a late night bag of popcorn in his hand.

"Just getting back. Is everyone asleep?" Loki replies.

"Yeah. Welcome back, we didn't think you would get your ass back in time for Christmas."

Loki chuckles. "I do not wish to partake in Midgardian holidays, but thank you."

Tony rolls his eyes and goes back into the kitchen as Loki heads straight for your room at the end of the hall. He gently opens the door and looks around, only to see--with the help of the hallway light--your bed perfectly made and you nowhere in sight.

A thought strikes him and Loki closes the door and goes back to his own room. He opens the door and flicks on the light while setting down his suitcase, and there you are, tangled in his blankets with messy hair and a peaceful face. Loki knows you're were awake.

"Darling?"

Loki grins when you fly out of bed and run over to him instantly. Knowing your plan of action, he hoists you up, letting you smother him with your legs around his torso and arms wrapped around his neck, holding him to you.

Loki holds you tightly because never in his life will he be happier than being in your embrace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 57 16
you are part of the avengers,the team want you to make loki falling for you to get his trust so we can know what is he planing next after the attac...
28.8K 730 30
UNDER EDITING- Just like Loki,the god of mischief,you too are mischievous.You grew up along side the princes of Asgard,Thor and Loki.As you are now 1...
20.7K 960 21
In the middle of the night, in a brewing storm, someone pounds at your door. When you open it, there are only two questions on your mind: Why is Loki...
16.1K 530 13
You are an Agent of SHIELD who was given a special mission. You were in charge of watching the God of Mischief himself. But, things get tricky when e...