⇝ OUTTAKE | Festivities

You add the last touch of make-up and check yourself in the mirror of yours and Loki's shared bathroom in the tower. You're wearing a tight and utterly sexy cocktail dress that reveals just enough skin to still be intriguing. It's short and (F/C), perfect for one of Tony's stellar parties.

Tony finally also got you and Loki your own room in the tower. This will be Loki's first 'Stark Party', and he doesn't want to go as much as you, but you managed to convince him that it wouldn't be too bad.

You bend down to slip on the uncomfortable heels that you're sure will make you only tall enough to reach Loki's shoulders, maybe an inch or two. You walk out into the room and audibly groan at Loki fixing the cuffs on his black Armani suit (courtesy of Tony) with his hair nicely slicked back.

"Just when I thought you couldn't look any sexier," you say, slipping an arm around his waist.

Loki's gaze drops to you and his eyes rake over your figure. He takes a step back, holding your forearms and drinks in how gorgeous you look in a Midgardian dress since he has never seen you in one.

"Goddesses should be jealous of your beauty, my love," Loki mutters, bringing you in for a kiss.

"Thank you."

"You are very welcome."

You loop your arm through Loki's and he has never felt prouder to have you by his side. He feels more noble this way, like he's ready to show you off to the world. The slightly revealing dress doesn't even faze him because he knows it's all for him.

"Shit," you whisper once you get to the closed doors that lead to the party room. "Your tie."

Loki looks down and notices his tie is indeed missing. "It's fine."

"No. Tony will throw a fit. Let's go back and get it," you reply.

"It's okay, I will get it. Go ahead and I'll catch up with you inside," he insists.

You know your anxiety will spike, but you can't rely on Loki to always be there to help with it, so you nod and the two of you go in your seperate directions.

All eyes turn to you as you stroll in. You usually keep yourself a lot more low-key when coming to these things, but of course everything is different now. You wave and you hear a few whistles as you walk through to get to the spot where Natasha and Pepper are standing. You can feel the eyes on your body, so you hurry along.

"Damn, (Y/N)," Natasha comments.

"What?" you ask cluelessly.

"Every available person has their eyes on you, honey. You may not see how hot you are, but they sure do," Pepper answers, taking a sip of her martini.

"Where's Loki? Shouldn't he be here fending off the dogs?" Natasha questions.

"He forgot his tie," you say.

Pepper nods, knowing how much of a fit Tony would've had because of the very formal attire that's required.

Three presences loom behind you, causing you to turn and come face-to-face with three gentleman in tailored suits and million dollar smiles. A realization hits that none of these people know you've been with Loki for a long time now since you're very private with your relationship, unlike Natasha and Pepper.

"You're Virus, right?" one asks.

"The one and only," you reply.

"You are much more beautiful than your pictures," another comments.

"Thanks," you say casually, sadly used to getting this type of attention from the public.

"Would you like to dance?" the third one asks, flashing you that seductive grin.

"No, thank you."

"How about dinner sometime?" the same guy tries again.

"Sorry, I have a... boyfriend," you answer oddly.

You've never referred to Loki as your boyfriend. Ever. And it seems like a weird thing to call him because he's so much more.

"I own three major software companies in the United States. Surely I can tend to your needs better than whoever this guy is," the now very persistent man claims.

"Loki, twelve o'clock," Pepper mutters from behind you.

You look through the men's bodies and spot Loki entering the room and his eyes are immediately on you. You smile and push through the guys to approach the God.

"That's better," you say, grabbing his tie to tug his lips down to yours in a possessive kiss, letting everyone know you two are together.

You know the guests will be tip-toeing around Loki because they know who he is, but you don't care. You release him and fix his tie and jacket before taking his arm again and leading him over to Natasha, Bruce, Pepper and Tony.

"That made a statement," Pepper says, chuckling.

You shrug and lay your head on Loki's shoulder while engaging in casual conversation and banter with the others all throughout the night until it comes to an end and you and Loki are heading back to your room.

"So, who were those guys talking to you at the beginning of the party?" Loki finally asks.

You look up at him. "Compared to you, very unworthy men."