(Discontinued) AOT Boys x Rea...

By BookPhantom

(NEW COVER YAAAAYYY!) Hey guys! This is my first story and I hope you will enjoy it! In this story you are a... More

The Day You've Been Waiting For
Preparation
Departure
A Long Ride
The Violin
Pillows Against Humanity
Any Suggestions?
An Un-Pheasant Situation
A Moonlit Path

100 FOLLOWERS!?!?(ᗒᗨᗕ)

2.7K 90 56
By BookPhantom

Wheeeeee! I officially have more friends on Wattpad than in real life! That...totally isnt lame...

......
ANYWAYS the point of this update that isn't a part of my story (I'm sorry for the late updates...I am not worthy) is to thank thank all of you for all the support you have given me throughout my fan-faction adventures!

And special thanks goes to jellycake15 for being my 100th follower!!! *hugs furiously* 

You guys are all amazing and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! Peace out, kiddos! (and I apologize for the abundance of gifs I am a meme piece of trash lol)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 5K 35
↳𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ࿔*:・ ━━━ 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 𝐴𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟✔︎ ❝𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔?❞ W...
881K 19.9K 42
COVER ART CREDS; redwarrior3 on tumblr :) In modern Paradis, you've joined the survey corps three months ago, and thought you've met everyone, until...
1K 29 13
This is the first time I've written a story like this, however I feel that I should explain some plot points since I did try to stick as close to the...
125K 6.7K 46
Humanity's Strongest and its Last Hope are suffering. After the deadly mission to rescue Eren, the Survey Corps was put on hiatus to await fresh rec...