Pillows Against Humanity

The short journey back to the cabin was filled with the chatter of your "amazing" performance. Honestly, you thought that your notes were off and your pace was little out of sync with the beat you had in your mind; despite these thoughts, Sasha, Christa, Mikasa, and Ymir seemed to love it.

You huffed dejectedly. All except the boys, you thought broodingly. Not one of them had approached you since the end of the performance. Did they not like it? I got complimented by most of them, even Levi! Why are they staying all silent now? It didn't make sense. Avoiding you seemed to be their top priority, especially Armin (well you could at least understand why that was due to his accidental slip on words earlier).

You and some of the other girls were walking back to the cabin, none of you planning on going to actually going to sleep on the first day. The boys stayed back and where oddly silent, all of them staring down at the ground looking like the dusty pebbles were suddenly very interesting.

Armin fidgeted with his blonde hair nervously; not believing what he had said just a few minutes before to (f/n). His knees felt weak with embarrassment and his face was still pink from the event. Eren placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

"Don't let it bother you Armin; I mean it was just a slip of the tongue, right?" Flame seemed to engulf Armin's chest and he seemed to shrink in Eren's presence.

"Maybe...not entirely..." he muttered. Eren's ears perked up.

"What?"

"N-nothing..." Armin quickly covered his mistake. Normally, Armin could trust Eren with anything, but he didn't feel comfortable sharing his feelings about a girl with him. What if Eren accidentally told the other guys about it? He didn't want to be made fun of for the rest of the vacation for falling for such a tomboy.

He looked around at the other boys. All of them seemed to be shooting the occasional glare at him and Armin had no clue why. What he didn't know was the all of the boys felt a gnawing kind of jealousy that they couldn't quite describe, even Eren. They were all so taken aback by this knew side of you they had trouble comprehending their feeling's themselves.

You and the other girls opened the cabin door to reveal a warmly lit cabin with beds newly made and soft pillows lying on top. You gasped and ran to a top bunk in the corner of the room.

"THIS IS PERFECT!!" You exclaimed, quickly gathering pillows. Ymir sighed.

"And why exactly is it so perfect." She huffed, plopping herself onto a bottom bunk. You had already placed several pillows atop your mattress and you shot your eyes over your shoulder, deviously looking at Ymir with a rat-like grin.

"It's the perfect spot for a pillow fort. Perfectly placed in the corner of the room where no one can sneak up on you! Because we are going to have-"you jumped down from the ladder "-a pillow fight!!"

Ymir rolled her eyes in an exasperated fashion and Sasha jumped up with excitement. Christa looked a little unnerved. You took off your boots and flung yourself onto the top bunk. Grabbing the pillows, you circled them around yourself and made a little slot for your eyes.

"They will never suspect...their hoRRIBLE DEMISE!!!" you yelled from behind your pillow-wall. Evil laughter rose in your throat and you looked kind of like--->

 Evil laughter rose in your throat and you looked kind of like--->