The Billionaire // H.S & S.G

By harlenaislife

They always tell you not to mix business with pleasure. Cover by @CelticLove Highest Ranking #19 in Fanf... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
Epilogue
Thank You

39

16.5K 473 31
By harlenaislife

A/N: HEYY EVERYONE! OKAY SO I REALLY REALLY WANT TO THANK THOSE FEW PEOPLE WHO COMMENT AND VOTE ON EVERYDAY, YOUR COMMENS MAKE MY DAY. YOU GUYS KNOW WHO YOU ARE, I LOVE YOU GUYSS. TYSM FOR 8K READS! I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND IF YOU DO, DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! xxx

Selena

We were sitting on the floor, in an empty apartment with only one box on the floor. I lay my head on Nina's shoulder and just let my eyes scan through the empty apartment. Harry and Josh were standing behind us, talking about football I guess?

"This is it huh?" I ask.

"Yup. We're finally saying goodbye to this place aren't we?" Nina mumbles.

Both the guys chuckle and sit down next to us, Harry next to me and Josh next to Nina.

"You girls are so dramatic. It's just an apartment." Josh says.

Nina hits him on the chest while I simply glare at him. I gesture my hands to the empty apartment and speak,"This is not just an apartment. This was a home. This was my first apartment, my first step into adulthood. So many memories were made here. I spent 4 years in this place."

Josh throws his hands up in defense,"Sorry Sel!"

"And I spent 2 years in this place!" Nina mumbles.

"Until you moved in with that." I point to Josh.

"Hey!" Josh exclaims,"I'm right here."

Nina, Harry and I just chuckle. Harry places his hand on top of mine,"Nina I didn't know you lived here as well."

"We moved here when I was still a Junior. I couldn't afford a place like this alone so we shared this apartment. It was a perfect girl zone until Josh and Nina moved in together." I say looking at Harry.

"I just remembered, this is the place where Josh proposed." Nina says.

"Oh yeah!" Josh recalls the event.

"I remember. He was so nervous especially after the ring slipped from his coat pocket." I say while chuckling.

"Look Sel, the wine stain is still somewhat visible on the wall." Nina says pointing to the wall.

I narrow my eyes to observe the wall closely and start laughing,"Ofcourse it is."

"What's the story behind that?" Josh asks.

"Well. This was when we just moved in, the apartment was a mess. Selena was sleep-deprived as she was having finals and trying to set this place up. I however was on break from my job and I promised Selena that I would help set things up when she's at college so she can rest when she gets back. But that never happened. I went shopping. When I came back Selena was furious and I a little tipsy, she threw the entire wine glass at me." Nina says while laughing.

Everyone started cracking up,"That was our first fight wasn't it?" I ask smiling at her.

"Yup. And our most aggressive one too." Nina states.

"We really should get going, otherwise you won't settle in before tonight." Josh says.

"You're right." I say as Nina and I get up. Josh picks up the last box and walks out of the door with Nina following him.

"You alright?" Harry ask placing her arm around my shoulder.

I smile at him,"I'm good."

We walk out of the apartment and I lock the door. We walk to counter downstairs and give the keys to manager.

"We'll miss you Selena." Isabel, my manager says smiling at me.

"I'll miss this place too." I say.

"Hope you're new apartment is great and you're happy."

"Thank you Isabel." I smile at her.

We walk to Harry's range rover which is full of boxes. Nina and Josh's car was parked in front of us which was also full of boxes. The furniture was already sent yesterday to my new place and just needed a little organizing.

I'm moving to an apartment downtown which is bigger then this one. It was two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a huge living and dinning room. I got a pretty good deal on the apartment. Also it's pretty close to my office so I'll be saving gas money. It's a little far from Nina and Josh's but it's comparatively closer to Harry's place which makes him pretty happy.

We reach my new place after 20 minutes and start taking boxes upstairs to the apartment. Once all the boxes are upstairs we start fixing and placing stuff.

"Hey Sel where does this go?" Harry asks me as he shows me a box. The box was full of my undergarments. I look up to see Harry smirking at me. My cheeks start to go red as I snatch the box from him and march into my room. I can hear Harry laughing in the background but I don't bother turning around. I'm so embarrassed.

After carefully placing all my undergarments in one of drawers. While I was in my room I see several other boxes full of clothes so I decide to set them my closet neatly. After about two hours I had finished unpacking all the boxes in my room. I was pretty happy with my speed. I walk out of my room with empty boxes in my hand.

I see that most of the living room was all set and so was the kitchen. Only a few boxes were still left to open. I look at the time and it was 2, I'm starving.

"Hey you guys hungry?" I ask.

"Starved." Nina and Josh say in unison.

"I could use a bite." Harry says.

"Okay I'll order a pizza then!" I say and pick my phone up.

Before three were were all done with unpacking. The house looked perfect. See if I had to do this by myself it would have taken me at least a week. The more the merrier right.

Our pizza arrived shortly after we were done and we got sat in front of the tv and started eating.

A while later Nina and Josh left so it was just Harry and I. We just sat there binge watching Netflix and taking. Not chill, don't get me wrong. At 6 Harry decided to leave so the two of us walked out of the apartment with the empty boxes in our hands to set them aside.

As I was saying goodbye to Harry, the door to the next door apartment opened. Came out a middle aged woman smiling at me.

"Hello there. I'm Jane." She says walking to us.

"I'm Selena and this Harry." We smile and shake her hand.

"Well aren't you two a cute couple. Did you both move in here together?" She asks.

"Nope. It's just me." I say.

"Oh, well that's nice. I live next door with my husband Phil and my little son Adam. I made cookies as a house warming gift." She says handing me a plate.

"Thank you so much. You shouldn't have." I say.

Jane smiles at me,"Oh it's no worry. I also wanted to let you know if you need anything don't hesitate asking. We should have tea sometimes."

"Thank you so much Jane. That'd be nice." I say.

"Would you like to come in?" I ask politely hoping she'll say no as I'm exhausted even though she's really nice I don't have the energy.

"Oh no, I need to get started with dinner. But it was nice meeting you two. Maybe some other time." She says.

"Sure no problem. It was lovely meeting you as well. Thank you for the cookies." I smile.

"No worries." She smiles and walks back into her apartment.

"She seems nice" Harry says.

"Yeah." I smile at me.

"I'll call you later okay?" He says.

I smile and place a kiss on his cheek,"Okay. Drive safe." I say.

"I will." He smiles and peaks my lips briefly and walks to the elevator.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 123K 130
@harrystyles liked your post @harrystyles commented on your post @harrystyles started following you |#1 in fanfiction| read at own risk *** written...
206K 7.5K 65
---- She was an ordinary girl living with her parents happily in a village that was reigned by a powerful family. Until the day she dreaded the most...
200K 2.6K 54
Instagram: New message from @harrystyles { Started: Dec.14 2017 } { Finished: Feb. 8 2018 }
126K 7.6K 44
"I got lost in the beauty of your smile." [ COMPLETED โˆš ] Harry Styles S.U Highest Ranking #147 in Fan fiction on (18/5/16) cover by imwithcupid 2...